Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:09:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Altcoin to invest in for 2017 and WHY !!!  (Read 170374 times)
othell_rogue

Activity: 800
Merit: 143

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 11:24:46 AM

It will most likely rise in 2017 because entire business communities are rushing over to Bitcoin as a hedge. An example of a migration to Bitcoin was recently seen in the Asian markets.

Bitcoin seems to have built resistance. It is in a bullish pattern. This can change yes, but it indicates that the price is on an upward trend.

Either way, Bitcoin prices will become susceptible to regulation. If regulation forces to reduce the amount of Bitcoin in circulation then the price would probably skyrocket.

Anyway, just my opinion Wink

If you own Komodo or BitcoinDark, vote for me as Notary node operator of Southern and Northern Hemisphere. Elections are coming up soon and I appreciate all your support.

WWW.KOMODOELECTION.COM/CANDIDATES/PTYTRADER

Thanks for your answer! I seems that you got a point. I think bitcoin price will go up, but not skyrocket.

To Buy, or not to Sell? That is the question.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Achargeturry78

Activity: 630
Merit: 267

Just follow the rules

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 12:02:01 PM

All best altcoin ico are done with there proposal but the TVE are extended you can buy some and wait for the ico ends but if you're looking for alt coin that already done choose ethereum it is good for you to invest many icos are related with this coin it can be sure that this coin has a big potential.
nayanmehta

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 11:16:32 AM

stratis
nav
insane
xdn
dope
adcn

will be surely 10x return

lots of development id going behind all these coin
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 11:37:43 AM

stratis
nav
insane
xdn
dope
adcn

Development doesn't always mean good thing, from this list only nav has implement segwit completely as far as i know but give more information and some prediction on coin that you or anyone else putting is it ICO or not escrowed or not some your info or article and speculations.

Example
NAVCOIN - possibility of increase 70% accuracy of information. Main reason is cuz besides Litecoin they implement segwit, was this good impact is allready seen on LTC price has change in last 48 h to over 4$ per coin.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

cinchin

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 01:26:44 PM

I think invest monero(xmr),because i think it is good,profit high.I buy xmr when price is 0,0035/xmr and now price is 0,0109/xmr
Profit 300%,that's amazing
starmman
Legendary

Merit: 1029

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 09:04:43 PM

I think invest monero(xmr),because i think it is good,profit high.I buy xmr when price is 0,0035/xmr and now price is 0,0109/xmr
I like XMR, I've been mining it for a while - rewards of past mining was really high - although not making so many XMR since it became more popular. I think the coin will have a good 2017. Some people speculate that it may overtake Ethereum as the Number 2 market cap alt.

I think lisk may do well next year too
ioanbtc

Activity: 459
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 09:19:55 PM

I will invest in XMR and maybe Doge. XMR will grow in my opinion and also i think Doge will be at least 0.000001 Btc/1 Doge

Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3808
Merit: 4896

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 09:45:21 PM

I will invest in XMR and maybe Doge. XMR will grow in my opinion and also i think Doge will be at least 0.000001 Btc/1 Doge

You forgot some Zero's. Tongue

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
LavskaggeafNordlandia

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2016, 03:19:40 AM

Since I need more than 30 post to upload my announcement with proper style I will of course comment over here.

I've been setting up and developed Grancoin - The Asset with a Soul.

For a proper presentation please do me a favor and visit www.granco.in.

But overall, I'm the founder. I once met with a young boy called Satoshi Nakamoto, he was visiting me in the forests of Nordlandia, looking to get some quality pulp in order to create a "paper-wallet" for his invention Bitcoin, so therefore I set this up for him, he later came back and handed me a bitcoin paper-wallet, as well as the source-code for his invention. I who am a slow grower and learner took my time in order to educate myself about this Bits and Coins, and here I finally am. I was told to raise this cryptocurrency by Satoshi years ago, he told me to believe in him as much as he believed in bitcoin and me in the forest. Now Bitcoin has emerged with greatness upon the future of economics, so here I will now rise together with him.

cinchin

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 08:46:17 AM

I like XMR, I've been mining it for a while - rewards of past mining was really high - although not making so many XMR since it became more popular. I think the coin will have a good 2017. Some people speculate that it may overtake Ethereum as the Number 2 market cap alt.

I think lisk may do well next year too
right,and now XMR is number two,it is rising very quickly,that's great.Invest xmr is choice wisely
azguard
Legendary

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 09:50:38 AM

My speculation for maybe some good alt to invest

Antshares - with a successful crowdsale and release Antshares has a current marketcap of just over $7 million. Antshares team has had in developing partnerships in the short time since it was launched which makes me think that there is plenty of room to grow.

Have some other speculation for some coins but need to read first several thing, will post after i have something cuz list is huge but will go for only ones that are on same all list that i gather

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

ArdiPrabowo

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 06:21:44 PM

stratis
nav
insane
xdn
dope
adcn

is imposible is altcoin your write will be increse is 10x
because altcoin your write is not big community and volume transaction is same not big
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 06:44:29 PM

stratis
nav
insane
xdn
dope
adcn

is imposible is altcoin your write will be increse is 10x
because altcoin your write is not big community and volume transaction is same not big
You have the point honsetly i do not heard those altcoin that has potencial to grow so for me better to prevent to invest  a large amount of bitcoin those altcoin so that you can not be lose x10 much better to invest above $500k above market cap those altcoin has potencial to grow.. but not 100% sure..
Dux2K
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 08:38:59 PM

I will go for speculation on monero and zcash think that this two will have major influence in next year monero is nw excellent  andzcash is going to be next good investment

Coinroll - Bitcoin Gambling

[fX665GSjkGyrckCzk]
jasonbourne212

Activity: 150
Merit: 10

JASON BOURNE

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 03:32:24 AM

Im a fan of doge, I know they arent as popular as others, but i think they are a safe bet to slowly increase over time

BTCCC
a29654

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 07:21:37 AM

No support for WAVES?
janggernaut
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 01:30:32 PM

stratis
nav
insane
xdn
dope
adcn

Really doubt with that bolded coin, XDN. That coin will delisted soon (on  january 4, 2017) from Poloniex as the big exchanger.
10x return from these coins also too hard because effect of bitcoin price rise.
thejaytiesto
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 01:36:28 PM

It looks like the "sell all of your altcoins and stay 100% in bitcoin" was the right thing to do... I would love to put money in an altcoin but let's be honest, there isn't a single altcoin worth holding right now. I mean look at the markets... what's out there? everything looks red, and im not complaining about that, but when it's red + stagnant project, it's not good, and all those altcoins have problems with their projects. ETH is too damaged from the hard fork, and XMR is still a tiny niche that never took off on the dark markets... what's left then???
ironm@n

Activity: 259

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 01:57:43 PM

Im a fan of doge, I know they arent as popular as others, but i think they are a safe bet to slowly increase over time
It's really difficult to know if doge will continue to rise with time. From what I read, the currency may have an unlimited supply, that means a lot of inflation. Moreover, I don't see many significant improvements in comparison to Bitcoin. I believe that what holds the currency where it is today is, first of all, the active community, also the fact that it has a relatively stable market and, of course, a combination of hype and FOMO.
azguard
Legendary

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 02:08:43 PM

It looks like the "sell all of your altcoins and stay 100% in bitcoin" was the right thing to do... I would love to put money in an altcoin but let's be honest, there isn't a single altcoin worth holding right now. I mean look at the markets... what's out there? everything looks red, and im not complaining about that, but when it's red + stagnant project, it's not good, and all those altcoins have problems with their projects. ETH is too damaged from the hard fork, and XMR is still a tiny niche that never took off on the dark markets... what's left then???

I didnt have nothing big maybe 5-10% in some alt but keeps everything in BTC and seem like the prediction come through we come over 1000 dollars
Hope you are happy now and see that some alt might be right think here to invest

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: