Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:49:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Altcoin to invest in for 2017 and WHY !!!  (Read 170378 times)
molarbear

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 11:43:53 AM

Right now, I think nexus (extremely cheap, this summer is supposed to be big for them, awesome community and promising crypto), safex (developer from MAID, has an interesting project and the price is super cheap), and decred (good project, good team, long term hold).

I think 50%, 25%, 25% in above would make your 2017 pretty green ^
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
minimaL-

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 01:12:36 PM

Guys I need your opinion:

I'm looking to invest around 1000$ on 1,2 or 3 currencies.
Planning to look at a 5x-10x return on mid- to long term so no daytrading.

- Waves: looks very promising, will they keep going up to 5$+ ?
- Lykke: Still cheap
- Golem

My initial feeling is just going for waves and hold, maybe 50/50 with 2nd choice.

Any tips or suggestions would be greatly appreciated !
Shiroslullaby

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 01:38:31 PM

Agree with you there - I've been mining and trading XMR for just over a year now and it has been quite an interesting ride - I think there will be more to come - I predicted at the start of the year that XMR will be the number 2 or 3 currency on CMC by the end of the year - hasn't lived up to my expectations - but there is still lots of potential

Monero and Litecoin are still some of the safest long-term investments (IMO)
You might not get rich overnight but both of these coins could easily double in the next few years.
They both have solid tech, good development and long-term goals. Thousands of other coins will come and go and these two will still be around.

favila

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 01:52:13 PM

Aragon is the best altcoin to invest in for 2017, 275k ETH ICO with cap completed in 20 minutes followed by listings on bittrex and liqui. Kraken and Poloniex is sure to follow. They have a great concept to bring decentralized businesses to the fold and already released their alpha dapp before the ICO. They are supported by many great people and organisations including Iconomi which has a great track record for investments in altcoins.

just_Alice

Activity: 1274
Merit: 622

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 02:14:17 PM

my money is in LTC and XRP, but XRP has been overvalued, right? so I pulled out my money and take all in to my precious LTC. If I am wrong, well, people are surely do not know that ETH is better than XRP.

Why do you think XRP is overvalued? It is $0.36 right now and I've seen many people say it can be $1 easily. If you ask me, I think Ripple is the best altcoin to invest this year because banks start supporting it and with wider support its price will rise.
Bee Cho Chen

Activity: 240
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 06:50:05 PM

Right now, I think nexus (extremely cheap, this summer is supposed to be big for them, awesome community and promising crypto), safex (developer from MAID, has an interesting project and the price is super cheap), and decred (good project, good team, long term hold).

I think 50%, 25%, 25% in above would make your 2017 pretty green ^

I definitely agree with Nexus. Very undervalued. You probably won't see these prices ever again. I expect great things by EOY. When all is said and done, I would not be surprised to see in the top 10 or even top 5
Bee Cho Chen

Activity: 240

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 06:54:36 PM

Agree with you there - I've been mining and trading XMR for just over a year now and it has been quite an interesting ride - I think there will be more to come - I predicted at the start of the year that XMR will be the number 2 or 3 currency on CMC by the end of the year - hasn't lived up to my expectations - but there is still lots of potential

You might not get rich overnight but both of these coins could easily double in the next few years.
They both have solid tech, good development and long-term goals. Thousands of other coins will come and go and these two will still be around.
I think Monero is great right now. Like you said, it is a safe long-term investment, but on top of that, I think it has solid short-term potential also. It probably has the most growth potential out of any coin currently in the top 10. I would not be surprised if it had a big pump soon
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3808
Merit: 4899

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 10:07:31 PM

You want the best ICO going on that very few know about run by a CEO Reggie Middleton that's been mopping up on Wall Street for over a decade? Vertiaseum Veritas running on Ethereum = Worldwide Wall Street and banking and basically all P2P smart contracts ... $1.635 Quadrillion market ... insurance and real estate next in coming years      ICO open until May 26th   Exchange 1 ETH = 30 Veritas   https://blog.veritaseum.com/buy-veritas-tokens       You just set up a MyEtherWallet ... send your ETH to the wallet then follow instructions on link above to exchange into VERI Veritas ... this ICO will make it through the upcoming fiat/debt currency crash and then thrive as everyone realizes they can't trust the old legacy centralized banks and basically any kind of third party trust .... https://blog.veritaseum.com/buy-veritas-tokens ... you will be thanking Reggie Middleton for generations   ...  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jsjyZyIDs0&t=1s

Yeah so what gonna happen to those smart contracts when ETH scamming DEVS harfork the chaIN AGAIN. yOU DON'T KNOW DO YOU.

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 10:28:44 AM

I think Monero is great right now. Like you said, it is a safe long-term investment, but on top of that, I think it has solid short-term potential also. It probably has the most growth potential out of any coin currently in the top 10. I would not be surprised if it had a big pump soon

If you take charts from coin market cap then you will see that amount top 10 there are some coins that i didn't expect to see. But still this may use as some list to know what may be or it gonna be good opportunity to place investment in order to gain profit.

On ICO offering always be extremely careful cuz most are becoming to be scams at the end.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

ven_bug_trap

Activity: 50

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 12:24:09 PM

I don't think top 10 in terms of market cap is an accurate metric at all, I mean you have Bytecoin there right now, despite having no real reason to exist, as well as Ripple at Nr. 2 despite hardly being a cryptocurrency at all.On top of this, generally the market cap includes all coins in circulation rather than all coins in existence, meaning that huge amounts held by the devs or other parties are not accounted for.
krisnajsadrak

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 07:28:36 PM

at this moment i choose minereum for long term investments in altcoin,,
With a unique mining system the first self mining smart contract
just few days ago just listed in livecoin and today hit 0,005 BTC,,
in my mind this could be the best alt for this year
thank you

doge007

Activity: 9

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 02:07:11 PM

at this moment i choose minereum for long term investments in altcoin,,

Yep, minereum could be a good one for now.
nuget

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 02:16:03 PM

Factom. Huge potential and great devs and community keeping it alive.
Beparanf

Activity: 2758
Merit: 761

Burpaaa

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 02:37:14 PM

I all in my money on waves, I have faith on the future of waves and waves community. They are still now undervalue compared to other altcoin like ETH which has the same level of quality. I will hold my waves until it reaches 0.01BTC each.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
MrSunshine

Activity: 1181
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 05:29:14 PM

I all in my money on waves, I have faith on the future of waves and waves community. They are still now undervalue compared to other altcoin like ETH which has the same level of quality. I will hold my waves until it reaches 0.01BTC each.

To each is their own, but I spread my investments over 10 different coins, but all my money is in cyrpto.
DIYOR

Activity: 259

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2017, 08:03:58 PM

what about Ark and Golem?

zoufou

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 11:30:43 AM

To each is their own, but I spread my investments over 10 different coins, but all my money is in cyrpto.

How can you track your profitability through 10 different coins ? how do you decide to stop loss quickly if one coin goes off for example ?
torry28
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 11:46:08 AM

[1]How can you track your profitability through 10 different coins ? [2]how do you decide to stop loss quickly if one coin goes off for example ?
Investing in some altcoins is a good way to avoid big loss from an altcoin.
[1] We didn't need to track when we investing on some altcoins, we are only need to updates any information regarding these coins (about their future project as example)
[2] Set the limit stop loss from exchange sites if you trade on there.
sl0wb0

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 12:47:30 PM

At the moment I'm liking the look of:
 XVG. It's well-established, has a sleek and professional UI, and (I think) has a lot of potential to become a staple currency.
AAB1986

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 04:29:30 PM

Bytecoin:

-   Strong name, I prefer cryptocurrency with the word ‘coin’ in them so the public knows that they are dealing with a currency
-   Bitcoin are very desirable, litecoins now also, bytecoins will be next
-   Bytecoin is a SHA-256 currency like bitcoin, which means they can be mined with asic hardware, when bitcoin is mined empty farmers/miners will use their asic hardware the mine for other coins, most logic one is bytecoin. Farmers/miners are not just going to throw away or not use their expensive hardware
-   Good supply of coins, 190 billion, when I buy something with bitcoin the number is always very small 0.00000016 for example. When you pay with bytecoin in the future the number will look more like we are use to know like 1.2 or 2.5 bytecoin, the public will adjust to this more easily.
-   Cheap to buy, bytecoin are cheap at the moment, you can buy a million for a couple hundred dollar. When bytecoin become a dollar a piece you will be a millionaire.

Blowing the lid off the CryptoNote/Bytecoin scam (with the exception of Monero)

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=740112.0;topicseen

Up 600% since my post!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: