Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:21:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Altcoin to invest in for 2017 and WHY !!!  (Read 170374 times)
stupid_seb

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 03:30:17 AM

Everybody knows it will be WAVES... (seriously guys, read the forum and the news!!)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sikka157

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 03:51:02 AM

I think the best coin to invest for 2017 will be WAVES, NEO, Shift and Litecoin.
Waves, Shift and Ltc are yet to make a move and Neo should go higher after the upcoming ICOs.
supermantalk

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 06:29:18 AM

I will choose Wings.
You can look at coinmarketcap, the chart look really stable and look like ready to fly to the moon.

The second coin will be CreditBit.
This coin got a lot of potentials,  if developers more active and keep us updated, this could be one of the best coin before year end (2017), and one of the best coin in the year 2018.
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 08:39:45 AM

Many pick for this year to be top altcoin from some old one to never ones. But seem all agree that Wawes litecoin ripple and ETH are prime pick for this year.
Earn one mentioned has something unique to offers and this will be good to see now long will they last or try to last. Think that next major movement in price will be in November after Hard fork and then we will see which coin has or will have potential to be good and promising one in altcoins.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

hardworkinfamilyman

Activity: 109
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2017, 08:46:54 AM

Be wary of anything that sounds too good to be true such as you might see on twitter.

I tend not to shill coins as its not my job to line other people's pockets with gold dust, but I'll mention a couple just to get you on the right path and avoid any losses.

You can't go wrong with OMG, NEO, QTUM, WAVES but consider a spekky like TRST as it has a great future.

Why? - market sentiment my friend. Oh that and huge "buy in" from billionaire backers and governments running proxy coin experiments.
vatusasid

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 09:05:09 AM

Factom. It is still fairly low in terms of market cap and it has some big real-world applications and some really solid backers. It made some big gains over the weekend as well. I think it could easily 5x its value within 6 months.
I believe in 1-3 years the price of Factom can reach to 0.1 BTC/FCT. Because potential of Factom has confirm by Bill Gates and the road map of Factom very clearly. Although, the value of Factom in current still cheap but I think buy now is best time for long term.

The bitcoin Cash could also be good. It has strong community support and owned by many people.
Kryptowerk
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1401

Disobey.

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 12:15:04 PM

Many coin are here with nice predictions and speculations, we have XMR, ETH, LSK, KMD ......  

OP you should consider having maybe pool added with some coin that are here the most and maybe we could see good speculations or predictions on some alt in this year. Most of users here will be pleased to see this.

I agree with Azguard, this should be well coordinated, not that any jack will just come and drop name of the coins they are bagholding to dump on the market
Good choice, I'd add BTC (yeah, not an altcoin actually), Byteball, Augur, Litecoin and STRAT and maybe even ZCL and Peerplays (coming May).

Here are my guesses for 2017 in order of (stability)*(possible-value-increase):

01. BTCitcoin BTC
02. Monero XMR
03. Peerplay PPY
04. Ethereum ETH
05. Komodo KMD
06. Lisk LSK
07. Byteball GByte
08. Stratis STRAT
09. Litecoin LTC
10. Augur REP
11. ZCash Classic ZCL[/b]

Mark my words, guys. Or don't. :p
So anyone remember my post from MARCH?
Well, I believe my predictions were pretty spot on, except maybe for ZCL which I would now replace with the ZenCash fork..
Oh and peerplays is still on the list, great things to come imo. Most other coins have increased significantly so far. Except for Komodo, which could make an other 5x by the end of 2017, I don't expect any wonders from the other crypto-assets I mentioned above in the near future. Maybe an other double for XMR and Byteball.

Anyway, here are some more interesting projects:

Ethereum Classic ETC
Signatum SIGT
ZenCash ZEN
Tezos XTZ (not on markets yet)
Exscudo EON (not on markets yet)

Not investment advice, just my biased view on the current market.

Get educated about Bitcoin. Check out Andreas Antonopoulos on Youtube. An old but gold talk: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rc744Z9IjhY

Daniel Schmachtenberger on The Meta-Crisis: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kBoLVvoqVY&t=288s One of the most important talks about the current state of this planet. Go check it out.
vatusasid

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 08:52:54 AM

Many coin are here with nice predictions and speculations, we have XMR, ETH, LSK, KMD ......  

OP you should consider having maybe pool added with some coin that are here the most and maybe we could see good speculations or predictions on some alt in this year. Most of users here will be pleased to see this.

I agree with Azguard, this should be well coordinated, not that any jack will just come and drop name of the coins they are bagholding to dump on the market
Good choice, I'd add BTC (yeah, not an altcoin actually), Byteball, Augur, Litecoin and STRAT and maybe even ZCL and Peerplays (coming May).

01. BTCitcoin BTC
02. Monero XMR
03. Peerplay PPY
04. Ethereum ETH
05. Komodo KMD
06. Lisk LSK
07. Byteball GByte
08. Stratis STRAT
09. Litecoin LTC
10. Augur REP

Well, I believe my predictions were pretty spot on, except maybe for ZCL which I would now replace with the ZenCash fork..
Oh and peerplays is still on the list, great things to come imo. Most other coins have increased significantly so far. Except for Komodo, which could make an other 5x by the end of 2017, I don't expect any wonders from the other crypto-assets I mentioned above in the near future. Maybe an other double for XMR and Byteball.

Ethereum Classic ETC
Signatum SIGT
ZenCash ZEN

I will choose similar coins, ETH and ZEC.
rowenta01

Activity: 1216
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 09:31:36 AM

01. BTCitcoin BTC
02. Monero XMR
03. Peerplay PPY
04. Ethereum ETH
05. Komodo KMD
06. Lisk LSK
07. Byteball GByte
08. Stratis STRAT
09. Litecoin LTC
10. Augur REP

Ethereum Classic ETC
Signatum SIGT
ZenCash ZEN

Your altcoins are interesting. I love Zencash, very promising!

But you forget Zcoin, and for me it's a big mistake. Wink

Report to moderator 
__◣   Stake.com   ◥
Stake v2 Now live!
12+ Gamemodes  |  Provably Fair  |   Daily Giveaways
Kryptowerk
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1401

Disobey.

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 04:38:51 AM

01. BTCitcoin BTC
02. Monero XMR
03. Peerplay PPY
04. Ethereum ETH
05. Komodo KMD
06. Lisk LSK
07. Byteball GByte
08. Stratis STRAT
09. Litecoin LTC
10. Augur REP

Ethereum Classic ETC
Signatum SIGT
ZenCash ZEN

Will take a closer look at zcoin. I just like the Masternode+PoW model of ZEN.

Some more intereting projects, that might spike at the end of 2017+:
- Bowhead Health AHT
- Opus OPT
- Aidos Kuneen ADK

Get educated about Bitcoin. Check out Andreas Antonopoulos on Youtube. An old but gold talk: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rc744Z9IjhY

Daniel Schmachtenberger on The Meta-Crisis: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kBoLVvoqVY&t=288s One of the most important talks about the current state of this planet. Go check it out.
rowenta01

Activity: 1216
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 07:37:54 AM

01. BTCitcoin BTC
02. Monero XMR
03. Peerplay PPY
04. Ethereum ETH
05. Komodo KMD
06. Lisk LSK
07. Byteball GByte
08. Stratis STRAT
09. Litecoin LTC
10. Augur REP

Ethereum Classic ETC
Signatum SIGT
ZenCash ZEN

- Bowhead Health AHT
- Opus OPT
- Aidos Kuneen ADK

Zcoin is one of the best anonymous technology.

This is not a Zcash clone, they are based on the zerocoin protocol, not zeroknowledge. A very professional team and who have big support from investors such as Roger Ver. He works to integrate their technology on Ethereum with Vitalik.

And he develops a mining algorithm superior to that of Zcash.

Finally they will implement the masternodes before the end of the year.

This is the project that has the most potential, just crazy!

Remember those words!

Report to moderator 
__◣   Stake.com   ◥
Stake v2 Now live!
12+ Gamemodes  |  Provably Fair  |   Daily Giveaways
mroth7684

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 07:44:29 AM

is bitcoin cash we can call altcoin.
1. Bitcoin cash
2. Ethereum
3. Stratis
4. Litecoin
Only choose 4 coin because hard to manage many coin

azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 11:32:02 AM

01. BTCitcoin BTC
02. Monero XMR
03. Peerplay PPY
04. Ethereum ETH
05. Komodo KMD
06. Lisk LSK
07. Byteball GByte
08. Stratis STRAT
09. Litecoin LTC
10. Augur REP

Ethereum Classic ETC
Signatum SIGT
ZenCash ZEN

- Bowhead Health AHT
- Opus OPT
- Aidos Kuneen ADK

Zcoin is one of the best anonymous technology.

This is not a Zcash clone, they are based on the zerocoin protocol, not zeroknowledge. A very professional team and who have big support from investors such as Roger Ver. He works to integrate their technology on Ethereum with Vitalik.

And he develops a mining algorithm superior to that of Zcash.

Finally they will implement the masternodes before the end of the year.

This is the project that has the most potential, just crazy!

Remember those words!

This is quite possible. Think this will be like ETH when it was introduced maybe even bigger boom. On price speculation nothing can be said for sure cuz most new coin have over rated price at start, but think that this project will be major success at the end.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

BlockEye
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097

Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 11:50:52 AM

1. Bitcoin cash
2. Ethereum
3. Stratis
4. Litecoin

Bitcoin Cash is just a waste of time. They now increase the difficulty that's why mining it will not be profitable rather than if you mine bitcoin instead based on coindesk news. Some miners are just kepp mining becase they might expecting that it will pump soon which is I highly agree because they are now encountering scaling problem while this is the reason while they fork.  Grin
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 12:22:50 PM

1. Bitcoin cash
2. Ethereum
3. Stratis
4. Litecoin

I also invest in your 3 altcoin but I will not choose Litecoin because this market is very unsettled and unstable recently, this made me very uncomfortable buying this altcoin and I sold Litecoin yesterday
Medrano2990

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 12:51:20 PM

I will always choose ETH and NEO because these are two potential altcoin and always attract many Chinese investors, which makes these two markets are always bullish recently because they have a lot of respect Work great and create a lot of smart contracts
Snactolate

Activity: 38

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 06:29:38 PM

The new Electroneum slated to come out in 10 days looks very promising! The miner and wallet are in the same app, it's slated as a mobile mining platform, and gpu and other miners are limited. They intend to make this a mostly mobile platform. Starting at .01 USD per share with a 50% bonus for getting in early. (150 shares for 1USD) Here's the link if you want to get in ealry... click the big blue button make an account for the ICO then go download the app.. 

https://my.electroneum.com/join/8F43B2
richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 04:58:48 PM

The new Electroneum slated to come out in 10 days looks very promising! The miner and wallet are in the same app, it's slated as a mobile mining platform, and gpu and other miners are limited. They intend to make this a mostly mobile platform. Starting at .01 USD per share with a 50% bonus for getting in early. (150 shares for 1USD) Here's the link if you want to get in ealry... click the big blue button make an account for the ICO then go download the app.. 

https://my.electroneum.com/join/8F43B2
I think you are in search of referrals to earn some bonus and you have also got a talent in doing publicity but honestly speaking, don't have high expectations because people are busy with other altcoins and majority is into bitcoins, like me and we have no interest in any new crypto currency.
vipgelsi
Legendary

Activity: 1736

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 04:59:31 PM

My favorites are Solarcoin, Tezos, lykke and Iota.

All these coins have huge room to grow!
Yaneman

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 05:15:57 PM

Ripple is a coin that's quite undervalued currently, in my opinion. I wouldn't be surprised if it goes 2x within a couple of weeks
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: