Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 05:32:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [POSW] POSW COIN | Earn Monthly Dividends in Profit-Driven Growth Coin  (Read 118809 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Sincere_

Activity: 716
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 12:07:52 AM

I like the idea of what poswallet is doing I actually have some alts staking on the site. I want to invest in posw my question before is do we have to download the wallet to receive dividends or can we use the wallet for posw on poswallet.com and still get paid dividends? I seen it says any address that holds posw will get dividends just want to be clear before I invest thanks in advance
Quoting because I also want to ask same question.
Another one is do we need to keep other coins also on POSW wallet to stake them?

you can keep your coins in your own wallet to stake them. POSWallet, is like staeking pool. if you mine alone with shity computer, you have little change to actually mine a block. If you mine with pool . Pool will have biger change to mine a block, and block reward will be divider with all pool miners. POSW is same for stakeing, if members add, their coin together on wallet, POSW hosted wallet they find block more often, and reward will be divided by all coin owners who own balance in POSW, depending of their % on pool. If block reward is 5 coins, and you own 1% of bool then your reward will be 0.05 coins. What a bigger is total pool size then that often pool will get blocks.

Yes I get that part as I've mined on different pools before like I said I have coins a little amount of coins on poswallet. I just want to know Forsure if you send posw coins to poswallet will we get dividends if the coins are on the site? Just want someone to clear this up do we have to download the wallet and mine separately to get dividends or can we move the coins to poswallet.com and still receive down dividends? Please can someone clear this up that knows Forsure as I want to get involved. Thanks in advance
banditqueen

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2016, 04:46:48 PM

hi is anyone having problems on faucet page to claim faucets cause i am on chrome  Huh Huh Huh Cry Cry Cry Cry
marcus1986

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 04:50:52 PM

Hello!

Tell me please, what about POW mining?

there is no mining in POSW, there was ICO phase wehe was sold about 40M coins and now is stakinging phase with 1% year
What was the ICO price?
staysecure

Activity: 1472
Merit: 505

We are cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2016, 04:55:41 PM

Dear team @POSWallet a comment on the Referral ID registration field.

The referral system would be much more fair if the ref id field would not be editable.

Maybe consider cookie tracking in the near future. This will encourage users to market PoSWallet with more energy if they are ashured there is a cookie lifetime tied to their marketing effords.

Happy holidays to team POSWallet and all the cryptonians reading the thread.

Cheers.

8489faustn

Activity: 128
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 06:03:54 PM

Hello!

there is no mining in POSW, there was ICO phase wehe was sold about 40M coins and now is stakinging phase with 1% year
What was the ICO price?
This is the information on the first page of this thread.
The PoSW pre-sale will run until midnight on January 1, 2017. Pricing for the pre-sale is as follows:

Before 12/01/2016: 0.000001 BTC/PoSW
Before 12/14/2016: 0.000002 BTC/PoSW
Before 01/01/2017: 0.000004 BTC/PoSW

They ended the ICO early since it sold out.
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2016, 06:48:44 PM

Some peeps here are looking for dividends lol, theyd much better employ themselves than fish for free crumbs on an online forum. Go sell stubs or stiletto heels door-to-door for instance.

Sincere_

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 09:36:55 PM

Some peeps here are looking for dividends lol, theyd much better employ themselves than fish for free crumbs on an online forum. Go sell stubs or stiletto heels door-to-door for instance.
It wasn't some peeps it was me and it was a question to get some understanding on what's being done with this coin and your jokes hmmm not funny especially on an online forum if u have the answer then say it otherwise don't make fun of people that have legit questions
8489faustn

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 09:54:44 PM

It wasn't some peeps it was me and it was a question to get some understanding on what's being done with this coin and your jokes hmmm not funny especially on an online forum if u have the answer then say it otherwise don't make fun of people that have legit questions
Sent the devs a request to answer it cause I am not sure either.  I'll let you know when they respond. 
Sincere_

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 10:08:06 PM

Sent the devs a request to answer it cause I am not sure either.  I'll let you know when they respond. 

Thanks I appreciate that I know if the question gets answered there should be more people jumping in to posw
Ive Gone Parabolic

Activity: 179
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 10:09:15 PM

Hello!

Have those 40 million been sold through the forum escrow? I guess escrow dude kept a chunk of cake to allow self-buys from shill accounts.
zincra

Activity: 343
Merit: 304

You arent Insane yet, get Insane to go Insane!

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 10:46:05 PM

Hello!

Have those 40 million been sold through the forum escrow? I guess escrow dude kept a chunk of cake to allow self-buys from shill accounts.

Thouse coins were sold by website. People made account on https://poswallet.com , there were generated unique bitcoin adresses for every account. People sent bitcoins and to poswallet account were transfered POSW coins, so there were no thirh party to steal ICO coins. There is no escrow dudes, devs sold them directly.

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒█████████▀▀▀▀███████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████▀      ▀██████▀    ▀████▒░░
░░▒██████▄        ▀██▀       ████▒░░
░░▒███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▒░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
▬    Announcement    ▬
Facebook | Twitter | Discord | Insane Hub
paramind22

Activity: 2646
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2016, 01:54:02 AM

Site is barely loading at anywhere near functional speeds right now. 

paramind22

Activity: 2646
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2016, 03:05:33 AM

Just loaded 100 times at average <1s - are you having any other website loading issues?

No, I wasn't, but I noticed there were about 12 spawns of Chrome in my task manager.

8489faustn

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 03:43:23 AM

So do we still earn posw dividends if we stake a random coin that is listed, for example victoriouscoin, or do we only earn the dividends if we stake posw
zincra

Activity: 343
Merit: 304

You arent Insane yet, get Insane to go Insane!

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 09:06:38 AM

So do we still earn posw dividends if we stake a random coin that is listed, for example victoriouscoin, or do we only earn the dividends if we stake posw

Its logical you can get dividends only for POSW coins. But dividends and stake revanue is different things. You can stake anycoin what is listed and get stake revanue, but for POSW coins you can get stake revanue and also dividends. Stakerevanue is usually gained is Block is solved, dividends will be paid once in month

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░▒████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒█████████▀▀▀▀███████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████▀      ▀██████▀    ▀████▒░░
░░▒██████▄        ▀██▀       ████▒░░
░░▒███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▒░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
▬    Announcement    ▬
Facebook | Twitter | Discord | Insane Hub
CryptoHobo
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 09:11:46 AM

Just loaded 100 times at average <1s - are you having any other website loading issues?

its also loading quite slowly here, its not terrible and still usable but the faucet page is by far the worst affected.
this has only been happening for a couple of days
8489faustn

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 10:27:18 AM

Its logical you can get dividends only for POSW coins. But dividends and stake revanue is different things. You can stake anycoin what is listed and get stake revanue, but for POSW coins you can get stake revanue and also dividends. Stakerevanue is usually gained is Block is solved, dividends will be paid once in month
Makes sense. So pretty much going to want to stake coins on posw website anyways to generate more revenue so we can get more dividends on the posw coin that we do have.
ivakar

Activity: 756
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 01:45:28 AM

Now its working great for me. But I have little spike this morning.
I see also you add new coins, pretty cool ones.
staysecure

Activity: 1472
Merit: 505

We are cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2016, 06:53:26 PM

A word of advice to PoSWallet users about withdrawals. Hope you understand that your withdrawal or depozit  100% depends on the coins blockchain functioning properly.

If a specific coins blockchain is out of synch or a PoW/PoS block was not mined recently your transaction will not get confirmed untill the coins network starts operating the way it is suppose to.

I am writing this since i see quite a few altcoins have this issue and wallet providers like PoSWallet cant help you with that so be gentle with support tickets.

Instead visit the coins official webpage or BCT ANN and look for the official blockexplorer and check if the blocks are coming in regulary.

If you see the last block 1 hour ago or similar its a blockchian issue not a wallet issue.

Hope this helps people that are fresh into cryptocurrencie better understand how blockchain tech works.

Cheers to everyone and may the coin be with you.

tortellino

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 07:02:20 PM

One of the best coin to stake i heard is DMD, why not in the wallet?

▄█████████████████▄▄▄
███████████████████████▄
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████  ▄▄▄▄
█████              ▀█████████▀
█████                ██████▀
█████             ▄██████▀
█████         ▄▄██████▓▀   
█████      ▄▄███████▀   ▄▓██
█████   ▄▄███████▓▀   ▄▓████
█████▄█████████▀   ▄▓██████▌
████████████▓▀   ▄▓████████
██████████▀   ▄▓██████████
████████▀   ▄███████████▀
 ▀███▓▀   ▄▓███████▀▀▀┘
.DEVAULT.     
  ●   

.COMMUNITYE
.GOVERNANCE.
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
  .ICOEE
PREMINE
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: