Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:44:24 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [POSW] POSW COIN | Earn Monthly Dividends in Profit-Driven Growth Coin  (Read 118811 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
tortellino

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 07:16:52 PM

after some days the site wasn´t temporary availabe for me now everything is running smooth. Big Thumb up for the devs, nice work Grin

▄█████████████████▄▄▄
███████████████████████▄
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████  ▄▄▄▄
█████              ▀█████████▀
█████                ██████▀
█████             ▄██████▀
█████         ▄▄██████▓▀   
█████      ▄▄███████▀   ▄▓██
█████   ▄▄███████▓▀   ▄▓████
█████▄█████████▀   ▄▓██████▌
████████████▓▀   ▄▓████████
██████████▀   ▄▓██████████
████████▀   ▄███████████▀
 ▀███▓▀   ▄▓███████▀▀▀┘
.DEVAULT.     
  ●   

.COMMUNITYE
.GOVERNANCE.
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
  .ICOEE
PREMINE
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
NikS13

Activity: 383

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 07:28:27 PM

I love this website and the poswallet coin so much. Its working so good and never had a problem! Keep the good work up devs! Great work.

DomainMagnate

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2017, 08:14:44 PM

Do I need POSW coin to stake all the available coins or just if I have an account in POS wallet all my POS coins will stake?Where can POSW coin be bought from?Is there any available exchange and how many coins do I need to stake?Will dividend be paid in btc or POSW coin?
NikS13

Activity: 383

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 08:27:33 PM

Do I need POSW coin to stake all the available coins or just if I have an account in POS wallet all my POS coins will stake?Where can POSW coin be bought from?Is there any available exchange and how many coins do I need to stake?Will dividend be paid in btc or POSW coin?

Just go to their site and go to the poswallet coins tab.
8489faustn

Activity: 128
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 08:50:30 PM

You can send any of the available coins to the website to successfully stake them without needed to hold POSW coin. However, if you want to obtain any of the monthly dividends you must hold POSW coin. The two current exchanges are on NovaExchange and on Cyptopia. By 'is there any available exchange and how many coins do I need to stake?' I think you can have a very little amount of coins and still are able to receive stakes. I generate a Ruby coin wallet and have been just using the faucet page to add Ruby coins to that wallet and I have successfully earned, although small amount of RBY. For the type of currency that the dividends will be paid out in, my guess is that it will be in POSW coin.
soniclord
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 08:14:09 AM

You can send any of the available coins to the website to successfully stake them without needed to hold POSW coin. However, if you want to obtain any of the monthly dividends you must hold POSW coin. The two current exchanges are on NovaExchange and on Cyptopia. By 'is there any available exchange and how many coins do I need to stake?' I think you can have a very little amount of coins and still are able to receive stakes. I generate a Ruby coin wallet and have been just using the faucet page to add Ruby coins to that wallet and I have successfully earned, although small amount of RBY. For the type of currency that the dividends will be paid out in, my guess is that it will be in POSW coin.
stake is very slow :-( from 10k coins mined around 7 coins per month
DomainMagnate

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2017, 10:44:01 AM

Thanks for solving my doubts.I will be heading towards NovaExchange to buy some POSW Smiley
8489faustn

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 07:22:59 PM

stake is very slow :-( from 10k coins mined around 7 coins per month
Can I ask what coin you are staking that you are having problems with? If it is POSW coin the stake rate is only 1% annually and you should be only receiving a few coins every month. The real benefit of holding the POSW coin is for the monthly dividends, the stake rate is just a little extra bonus in my eyes. However, if it is happening on a different coin that you should be receiving more stakes than you are please let me know and I'll contact the devs.
8489faustn

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 01:30:32 AM

We are about 1-2 days away from dividends so decided to make a rough estimate of the amount of dividends we should receive. Due note that this is just a rough estimate and I could be wrong.
Looking at the chart on the OP it seems that the monthly dividends will be about 2%-3%

Here's the math:
So the compounded interest equation is A=P*(1+R)^t; where A is accumulated value, P is initial principal, R is the rate, and t is time (months)
Looking the chart on the OP the first point seems to be just roughly at 18 months were the accumulated total coins is about 1500k. With a initial investment of 1000k coins. So using the equation
1500k=1000k(1+R)^18. Solving for R we find that the monthly rate of growth should be .02278. Take that subtracted by a monthly stake rate of .01/12 and the percent gained monthly is around 2%.

Doing this for another point on the graph would be for the 24th month.
This would be at a point where the accumulated total coins is about 2050k, with a 1000k initial investment. Once again using same equation and solving for R we find that a monthly growth rate comes out to be .03036. Take of the monthly stake rate and we get a monthly dividend rate of a 3%.

They do say that the points on the chart are a rough estimate so hopefully we end up receiving around this much cause that would be very nice!  Grin Grin
ivakar

Activity: 756
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 10:10:50 PM

2% would be awesome!
To all POSW members
"Dividends will be paid out tomorrow - make sure you get your PoSW coins before then! Have to be in your PoSW address before/on block 82500 to get dividends."
OSYA

Activity: 647
Merit: 255

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 07:08:06 AM
Last edit: January 29, 2017, 07:42:45 AM by OSYA

Hah... Oops, something went wrong! 82500+ and no dividend  Grin

I was also interested in this question. I have in stock 105000 repairs, and in 4400 eksploere shows! That's an interesting question, how can this be Huh? It may be I will get dividends on the 4k Huh?

step_mike
Copper Member

Activity: 1283
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 08:56:02 AM

I was also interested in this question. I have in stock 105000 repairs, and in 4400 eksploere shows! That's an interesting question, how can this be Huh? It may be I will get dividends on the 4k Huh?

dividends no automatic payout. later will payout.
tortellino

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 08:57:04 AM

I am also interested cause i can´t see any payout in my account Huh

▄█████████████████▄▄▄
███████████████████████▄
█████         ▄▄██████▓▀   
 ▀███▓▀   ▄▓███████▀▀▀┘
.DEVAULT.     
  ●   

.COMMUNITYE
.GOVERNANCE.
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
  .ICOEE
PREMINE
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
OSYA

Activity: 647
Merit: 255

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 11:52:52 AM

dividends no automatic payout. later will payout.

Well, let them not be automatic, I do not mind!

But I believe that the payment of the first dividend is one of the highlights for those who manage this project and for all users! Accordingly, at this point it is necessary to be ready and we had to wait! We had to do everything clearly and at a specified time. For what would one not nervous!

I think no one should tell the technical aspects of all users could get their dividends in this unit?

So all this is called very simple !!! Carelessness and irresponsibility of the administration of this project! Personally, my opinion, you should not trust their coins to these people!!!

ivakar

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 02:40:36 PM

Very good news from POSW:

Dividends for Jan 2017 are being sent out now. We had a good month - net income were just shy of 1 BTC, after server costs and other expenses were deducted. We will provide a dividend payout list and more earnings information today/tomorrow.

I just get 6000 posw coins in site, still waiting for dividents,:)
tortellino

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 03:25:26 PM

recieved my POSW. Due to my balance i have it was exactly 2%. I am confident about ROI, good work and go on Smiley

▄█████████████████▄▄▄
███████████████████████▄
█████         ▄▄██████▓▀   
 ▀███▓▀   ▄▓███████▀▀▀┘
.DEVAULT.     
  ●   

.COMMUNITYE
.GOVERNANCE.
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
  .ICOEE
PREMINE
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
zincra

Activity: 343
Merit: 304

You arent Insane yet, get Insane to go Insane!

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 04:38:51 PM

Very good news from POSW:

Dividends for Jan 2017 are being sent out now. We had a good month - net income were just shy of 1 BTC, after server costs and other expenses were deducted. We will provide a dividend payout list and more earnings information today/tomorrow.

I just get 6000 posw coins in site, still waiting for dividents,:)

what you mean? you get 6000 posw coins, but you still wait for dividends, That 6000 posw coins are dividends arent they?

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒█████████▀▀▀▀███████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████▀      ▀██████▀    ▀████▒░░
░░▒██████▄        ▀██▀       ████▒░░
░░▒███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
▬    Announcement    ▬
Facebook | Twitter | Discord | Insane Hub
ivakar

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 04:54:57 PM

The dividend schedule is one of the main benefits of owning PoSW coins. Dividends will be paid out at the beginning of each month - these are in addition to the coins earned via the 1% stake rate.
8489faustn

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 06:22:26 PM

I've also received my dividends and it was also 2% which is great! This site will continue to grow, so as we get more and more people I feel like that 2-3% monthly dividend rate should maintain pretty constant. I do have one question and idk if people on here would know, but do we know if dividends are giving to everyone who has POSW before the block that they are distributed on or do we have to hold the coins for X amount of days in order to qualify for them? If not I can open a support center ticker and asks the devs.
tortellino

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 10:12:41 AM

@8489faustn: i´m not a official from POSW nor am i related to them but IMHO its enough to hold the POSW stake before the respective blocks the dividend will be paid. The idea you have for rewarding trusty stakeholders is not that bad but i think its too much effort to realize it. The only idea if i have that this works are hourly snapshots from wallets (like in the ARDOR ICO).

▄█████████████████▄▄▄
███████████████████████▄
█████         ▄▄██████▓▀   
 ▀███▓▀   ▄▓███████▀▀▀┘
.DEVAULT.     
  ●   

.COMMUNITYE
.GOVERNANCE.
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
  .ICOEE
PREMINE
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: