Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:39:14 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [POSW] POSW COIN | Earn Monthly Dividends in Profit-Driven Growth Coin  (Read 118812 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
8489faustn

Activity: 128
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 10:59:42 PM

no, they can ansver often couse i belive they have work to do with development, ticket is still open but unsolved, maybe they cant find problem or just havent checked it yet. I woulnt be so annoying but i keep, excel table of my potential ROI and now i havent been able to update my table 2 days couse issue is still unsolved and im not ready to writhe off 2k POSW yet, that would be sad.
Oh don't worry about it! I'll contact the team via email and will let you know when I hear back from them.
freebitcoins4u

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 07:18:06 PM

hopefully the new exchange and the new ads system will generate more posw coins for everyone!
Ryan Dugan

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2017, 01:24:39 AM

Its good poswallet has taken out their own coin I had a feeling that they would. Its a good idea and a good way to handle dividends. Poswallet makes money just from people buying into the stakes then they justay out accordingly. So poswallet will make a lot of money and only habe to share a small amount with investors but investors get a good deal they gain good growth that can be sustainable ober a long period and poswallet is its own service supported by its own coin.

tortellino

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 12:20:49 PM

@zincra: balance is not only depending on the coins you have but also on their market prices, which are fluctuation a lot (some coins more than 100% a day), so your total balance is depending on that. If the problem is e.g. that you have 10000 POSW in your wallet and the other day only 9990 POSW without any wihdrawal you have big problem. All withdrawals must be shown on ledger.

@bitbeanpool: are there fixed dates or fixed blocks when the next dividend payments will happen?

still questioning when next and follwing dividend payments will be made. Any fixed blocks or dates?

▄█████████████████▄▄▄
███████████████████████▄
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████  ▄▄▄▄
█████              ▀█████████▀
█████                ██████▀
█████             ▄██████▀
█████         ▄▄██████▓▀   
█████      ▄▄███████▀   ▄▓██
█████   ▄▄███████▓▀   ▄▓████
█████▄█████████▀   ▄▓██████▌
████████████▓▀   ▄▓████████
██████████▀   ▄▓██████████
████████▀   ▄███████████▀
 ▀███▓▀   ▄▓███████▀▀▀┘
.DEVAULT.     
  ●   

.COMMUNITYE
.GOVERNANCE.
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
  .ICOEE
PREMINE
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
yurez

Activity: 2520
Merit: 711

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 12:42:55 PM

Good news.

https://poswallet.com/exchange.php
"Exchange Announcement
All users now have access to the BITB/POSW exchange. You received 1000 BITB and 1000 PoSW in your exchange balance to experiment with on the exchange - please report any bugs you find in the support center (include exactly what happened to make the bug). You will not be able to withdraw any of the exchange balance, it is for testing only and will be cleared out when the exchanges goes live for all coins.

Expecting to launch the full exchange in ~10 days (all coins). The final page design will be nicer/faster at launch. BTC will be available for deposit as well Smiley"
logocreator
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

www.cryptodesign.cc

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2017, 12:54:40 PM

Good news.

"Exchange Announcement
All users now have access to the BITB/POSW exchange. You received 1000 BITB and 1000 PoSW in your exchange balance to experiment with on the exchange - please report any bugs you find in the support center (include exactly what happened to make the bug). You will not be able to withdraw any of the exchange balance, it is for testing only and will be cleared out when the exchanges goes live for all coins.

Expecting to launch the full exchange in ~10 days (all coins). The final page design will be nicer/faster at launch. BTC will be available for deposit as well Smiley"

result buying bitb, i spent 1000 posw, amount went to "-", but have not received bitb, i don't even had 1000 bitb:

and what is bitb? where is btc ?

Cent21

Activity: 1442
Merit: 578

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 01:24:56 PM

Good news.

"Exchange Announcement

That's really good news!

I'm trying the exchange and i notice that market history is not updating.... maybe it's a little bug (Firefox browser).

When the final exchange will be launced, will we have separate balances for exchange and staking wallets? Or the balances will be the same? Having to move fund from staking to exchange and back will be annoying.

Thanks
OSYA

Activity: 647
Merit: 255

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 02:42:24 PM

I am interested in this moment ...

There are people who receive dividends on the stock exchange? All I get? You have someone difficulty?

zincra

Activity: 343
Merit: 304

You arent Insane yet, get Insane to go Insane!

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 05:05:22 PM

There are people who receive dividends on the stock exchange? All I get? You have someone difficulty?

No there is people who get dividends by owning POSW coins. Buy POSW coins and you will earn dividends every month.

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒█████████▀▀▀▀███████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████▀      ▀██████▀    ▀████▒░░
░░▒██████▄        ▀██▀       ████▒░░
░░▒███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▒░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
▬    Announcement    ▬
Facebook | Twitter | Discord | Insane Hub
OSYA

Activity: 647
Merit: 255

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 06:09:52 PM

No there is people who get dividends by owning POSW coins. Buy POSW coins and you will earn dividends every month.

Dividends accrued on each address, I wonder if the dividends accrued on the exchange address?

tortellino

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 09:55:25 AM

@zincra: balance is not only depending on the coins you have but also on their market prices, which are fluctuation a lot (some coins more than 100% a day), so your total balance is depending on that. If the problem is e.g. that you have 10000 POSW in your wallet and the other day only 9990 POSW without any wihdrawal you have big problem. All withdrawals must be shown on ledger.

@bitbeanpool: are there fixed dates or fixed blocks when the next dividend payments will happen?

still questioning when next and follwing dividend payments will be made. Any fixed blocks or dates?

up

▄█████████████████▄▄▄
███████████████████████▄
█████         ▄▄██████▓▀   
 ▀███▓▀   ▄▓███████▀▀▀┘
.DEVAULT.     
  ●   

.COMMUNITYE
.GOVERNANCE.
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
  .ICOEE
PREMINE
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
8489faustn

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 01:58:17 PM

Sorry bout the delay been a busy weekend. I'll forward these questions to the devs later today and will post on here with their responses.
Luposian

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2017, 08:10:21 PM

I'm noticing my "real world" BitBeans and POSW coin balances have 1000 extra coins.  But they're really not there, because you can't withdraw them.  I'm concerned that this could confuse some people and cause problems. If the 1000 extra coins aren't really there, you should only see them in the exchange, not your actual balance.
8489faustn

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 03:41:25 AM

Okay heard back from the dev team, they are currently working on fixing the negative balance bug, they have fixed a bunch of them during the maintenance today and will be having another later tonight to work on some more so I would say in a couple of days they should have the bugs fixed. Also asked the status about having two different wallets, one for exchange and one for staking. There will be two different wallets. The reason being is that it has to be or else they the wallets would be very insecure and would result in lower stake rates. Gonna be a hassle to transfer coins from wallet to exchange and back, but reason behind it makes sense.
tortellino

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 07:51:08 AM

up

up

▄█████████████████▄▄▄
███████████████████████▄
█████         ▄▄██████▓▀   
 ▀███▓▀   ▄▓███████▀▀▀┘
.DEVAULT.     
  ●   

.COMMUNITYE
.GOVERNANCE.
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
  .ICOEE
PREMINE
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
zincra

Activity: 343
Merit: 304

You arent Insane yet, get Insane to go Insane!

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 08:41:29 AM

i am realy clad devs added my suggestions to Exchange. But i think there is room for one more suggestion. Right now if you click eighter on sell column or buy column. Data only goes for for one order box. Data should go both order boxes so player who want to make standing order can make it automatically, and not neccesary need to do insta buy or sell.

lets say there is sell order 1.0 and if you click on it it price goes only to buy order box so it make it insta buy. and viseversa with buy order. If curent sell order is 1.0 and buy order is 0.9. then player need to type manually to get non insta but standing sell order. I hope this will be added. Devs have done greatejob with exchange system.

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░▒████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒█████████▀▀▀▀███████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████▀      ▀██████▀    ▀████▒░░
░░▒██████▄        ▀██▀       ████▒░░
░░▒███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▒░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
▬    Announcement    ▬
Facebook | Twitter | Discord | Insane Hub
Habbobobbo

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 09:03:05 AM

be able to win $20 BTC give away. All you have to do is Retweet & follow https://twitter.com/Lass3CSGO/status/827483604871692288 and put your wallet address in
Good luck, will draw the winner at 250 retweets.
logocreator
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

www.cryptodesign.cc

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2017, 11:44:40 AM

Testing exchange at POSW

tortellino

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 08:46:51 PM

up

up

up

▄█████████████████▄▄▄
███████████████████████▄
█████         ▄▄██████▓▀   
 ▀███▓▀   ▄▓███████▀▀▀┘
.DEVAULT.     
  ●   

.COMMUNITYE
.GOVERNANCE.
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
  .ICOEE
PREMINE
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
8489faustn

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 01:31:50 AM

Tortellino I'll look into it. It's gonna be once a month so don't expect it to be anytime soon. Should be at the end of the month
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: