Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:34:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [POSW] POSW COIN | Earn Monthly Dividends in Profit-Driven Growth Coin  (Read 118807 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 10:18:38 AM

Yes holding is the best option because with all the features that dev has on roadmap, there is no doubt in my mind that POSW will be $1 by the year end.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Redni

Activity: 370
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 10:35:55 AM

Why fixed to $1, this coin potential to minimum $10.
Simple858

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 10:39:32 AM

it has potential to be 20USD.... but people are now in some panic and are selling... be ready to pick some more POSW soon and hold
zincra

Activity: 343
Merit: 304

You arent Insane yet, get Insane to go Insane!

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 10:45:37 AM

it has potential to be 20USD.... but people are now in some panic and are selling... be ready to pick some more POSW soon and hold

people are not panic selling some people are traders rather than investors, I like longterm investing but some seek smaller profit for shorter time, for longterm investors would be good to all hold coins and buy more, so price can rise, but traders dont care about others.

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒█████████▀▀▀▀███████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████▀      ▀██████▀    ▀████▒░░
░░▒██████▄        ▀██▀       ████▒░░
░░▒███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
▬    Announcement    ▬
Facebook | Twitter | Discord | Insane Hub
TheAwkwardBrit

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 11:57:28 AM

people are not panic selling some people are traders rather than investors, I like longterm investing but some seek smaller profit for shorter time, for longterm investors would be good to all hold coins and buy more, so price can rise, but traders dont care about others.

What he said. There any many gamblers in Cryptocurrency, the people selling right now probably don't even know what PoSW is all about. They most likely just saw the breakout and jumped on board in order to make some quick profit. These people are great to make easy money from when you do your research and scoop up coins that look to have a great future for cheap.

Day trading is fun and exciting, but Focus investing is where the real money is at.
Simple858

Activity: 770

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 01:08:26 PM

What he said. There any many gamblers in Cryptocurrency, the people selling right now probably don't even know what PoSW is all about. They most likely just saw the breakout and jumped on board in order to make some quick profit. These people are great to make easy money from when you do your research and scoop up coins that look to have a great future for cheap.

Day trading is fun and exciting, but Focus investing is where the real money is at.

so how low do you think it will fall before recovery and PUMP?
NikS13

Activity: 383
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 01:38:20 PM

It will go back to 20 cent in a few days, and that price will hold for a few weeks, maybe some small pumps during, but the big pumps will be a few weeks after (My thought)
SeasonChanger

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 01:45:03 PM

I don't think we'll be seeing any lower than this, maybe down to 16 max.
The Crypto Baron

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 01:45:19 PM

5 days to dividends

That will bring a lot more attention and buyers

Cool

posternat

Activity: 798

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 02:23:51 PM

very alarming POSW, very low BTC price value. i think dumping is imminent from this time onwards. be careful guys, but still you can buy cheap POSW for better profit later.
TheAwkwardBrit

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 02:31:46 PM

I can't see it falling much lower than 14k, anything below that would be a steal. With dividends being payed out at the end of the week I can see the price pumping again, maybe to around 20k and then I expect that there will be a correction soon after as short term traders cash out. This is purely speculative of course.

With the currently volume I imagine that some larger exchanges are taking note and could be thinking about adding POSW soon; this would result in a massive increase in market cap as new investors become aware of the project driving up the price and setting a new floor, though where that will be is anyone's guess.
NikS13

Activity: 383

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 03:15:53 PM

I can't see it falling much lower than 14k, anything below that would be a steal. With dividends being payed out at the end of the week I can see the price pumping again, maybe to around 20k and then I expect that there will be a correction soon after as short term traders cash out. This is purely speculative of course.

With the currently volume I imagine that some larger exchanges are taking note and could be thinking about adding POSW soon; this would result in a massive increase in market cap as new investors become aware of the project driving up the price and setting a new floor, though where that will be is anyone's guess.

I agree with everything you said, I hope Bittrex adds posw coin, big exchange and will make posw go up more for sure
minerbro

Activity: 415
Merit: 287

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 04:03:56 PM

It's time to buy coins, the price is low. Probable increase in prices in the near future. Wink
PT92

Activity: 107

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 04:47:06 PM

Trying again:

Could anyone help me out, I've placed my PoSW in my staking wallet for the dividends. But my PoSW isnt staking somehow, it only states as being "vested" (over 3 days now). How long does it take before your vested PoSW turns into staking? Little bit concerned as it is not staking that I wont receive my dividents.

how much coins you have vested? Sometimes, if you got smaal ammount, it will take longer to get coins that are visible on balance, you just get often as others, but its not just visible, if you got visible ammount then you see it. Right now i have on vesting 185 coins, and it takes 24h to get 0.01724 POSWs.

I have more than 2000 PoSW stored, already submitted a ticket but it will take a few days before the answer im afraid (and dividends should be coming!)
Redni

Activity: 370
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 04:50:12 PM

You should write to @poswallet_support on poswallet.slack.com, on slack response is very fast.
skyline_king

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 05:02:46 PM

Trying again:

Could anyone help me out, I've placed my PoSW in my staking wallet for the dividends. But my PoSW isnt staking somehow, it only states as being "vested" (over 3 days now). How long does it take before your vested PoSW turns into staking? Little bit concerned as it is not staking that I wont receive my dividents.

how much coins you have vested? Sometimes, if you got smaal ammount, it will take longer to get coins that are visible on balance, you just get often as others, but its not just visible, if you got visible ammount then you see it. Right now i have on vesting 185 coins, and it takes 24h to get 0.01724 POSWs.

I have more than 2000 PoSW stored, already submitted a ticket but it will take a few days before the answer im afraid (and dividends should be coming!)

i have only made 5 posw from ico off  1000-2000 so dont except much staking wise.
marcdk

Activity: 79

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 05:11:43 PM

And here I am, READY TO BUY... But don't know how -.- Don't see ANY WHERE to deposit my BTC on their exchange?? Am I missing something? LOL!
TheAwkwardBrit

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 05:25:35 PM

And here I am, READY TO BUY... But don't know how -.- Don't see ANY WHERE to deposit my BTC on their exchange?? Am I missing something? LOL!

Their UI is a little weird. Go to the dashboard and scroll down to generate an address.

Yeah the UI definitely needs a bit of work to become more user friendly.
Here is a short video tutorial on how to use it: https://youtu.be/2ZNiH6x3YRU
AltScope

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 05:25:54 PM

Trying again:

i have only made 5 posw from ico off  1000-2000 so dont except much staking wise.

Huh transfer them to your own wallet, 2 days ago i sold some of my bag (down to 30k now) and I've staked 3 posw since then. you will still receive dividends

edit:
sorry i read that as 10000-20000 im obviously too stoned to understand my native tongue

FairmountGOPE

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 05:49:15 PM

I bought a Bitcoin worth at $0.24, should I kill myself now or later?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: