Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:50:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [POSW] POSW COIN | Earn Monthly Dividends in Profit-Driven Growth Coin  (Read 118809 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
sdotdot

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 05:26:20 PM

yes this is my thought i have read horror storys of exchanges scamming and as an investor and value rising i think we should have a right to know who we are trusting with hundreds of millions of dollars...

there is no real info on where the exchange is registered or the fact it everything ia hidden.. or fact they could be in north Carolina or someplace in Great Britain or some place in russia so ya would be nice to know... even more so with some places shutting exchanges down or blocking countrys
this is a great .... will put some votes free and maybe a few paid... poswallet is a great site and it is just getting started...

What's with the sudden change of heart, pal? Could this be it?

i had 4000 sold 2000 to make money back... then sold another 1000 for 30$ now i wanna cry would made my first btc if i had kept
freebitcoins4u

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 07:47:39 PM

Well that's obvious isn't it? you could as well have other POS coins in their own wallets on your computer but the point is to have them in POSwallet.com
One question though, we can stake POSW tokens as well as receive dividends of the company's revenue? is the company's income from fees of both exchange and staking wallets publicly available to see and calculate the dividends ourselves?

of course the point is to have your coins at poswallet.com and maybe in the future you will not be able to withdraw them!!!

from poswallet from page:

"The following coins will be delisted on 5/15: CON, NODC, OP, ORB, PULSE, PX, RUB, STRB, TAJ, WARP, XJC . Some coins have 0 nodes and withdrawals not possible. If you have a node, let us know. "

808coin is next?
presstab
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

Blockchain Developer

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 08:18:03 PM

Who are the owners of Poswallet? Or who are the team members?
What does anonymity has do to with legitimacy? Even Satoshi is anonymous but Bitcoin is not a scam. There maybe lots of reasons for someone to prefer to stay anonymous but that should not cast doubt on his/her integerity.

I am not sure if maybe you don't know how to read, or just meant to quote someone else...

I just wanted to know if they are people from bitcointalk that I might now, be able to chat with, etc.

Projects I Contribute To: libzerocoin | Veil | PIVX | HyperStake | Crown | SaluS
sdotdot

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 09:06:19 PM

What does anonymity has do to with legitimacy? Even Satoshi is anonymous but Bitcoin is not a scam. There maybe lots of reasons for someone to prefer to stay anonymous but that should not cast doubt on his/her integerity.

I just wanted to know if they are people from bitcointalk that I might now, be able to chat with, etc.

POSW devs stated they had a discussion with PIVX team a couple of days ago. Weren't you in that chat?
zincra

Activity: 343
Merit: 304

You arent Insane yet, get Insane to go Insane!

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 09:10:33 PM

I am not sure if maybe you don't know how to read, or just meant to quote someone else...

You want to chat with them? Go to slack and you cant talk, with devs, marketing guy and supports, then you can learn to know, First post shows, that topic is started by bitbeanpool.

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒█████████▀▀▀▀███████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████▀      ▀██████▀    ▀████▒░░
░░▒██████▄        ▀██▀       ████▒░░
░░▒███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
▬    Announcement    ▬
Facebook | Twitter | Discord | Insane Hub
presstab
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

Blockchain Developer

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 10:41:48 PM

POSW devs stated they had a discussion with PIVX team a couple of days ago. Weren't you in that chat?

No I am a developer for Pivx, so my involvement is almost exclusively with the code, not with exchanges or marketing or integration. Just was wondering if they were bitcointalk users. It sounds like maybe not.

Projects I Contribute To: libzerocoin | Veil | PIVX | HyperStake | Crown | SaluS
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2017, 11:01:51 PM

What we really need in POSWallet is for the 808 coin and Zeit coin wallets to be fixed as they have been in maintenance for a long time now and I thought the 808 coin wallet was meant to be fixed over the weekend and it's now mid week and it's still in maintenance. Any updates on whether when these wallets will be fixed?

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
keyboardwalking

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 11:17:53 PM

i dont understand... why are ppl dumping days before dividends???
The Crypto Baron

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 11:47:27 PM

i dont understand... why are ppl dumping days before dividends???

Dev team dodging questions

keyboardwalking

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 12:05:32 AM
Last edit: April 27, 2017, 12:37:21 AM by keyboardwalking

someone just got banned outright in the slack for asking why they delisted pivx.
8489faustn

Activity: 128
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 12:54:19 AM

What we really need in POSWallet is for the 808 coin and Zeit coin wallets to be fixed as they have been in maintenance for a long time now and I thought the 808 coin wallet was meant to be fixed over the weekend and it's now mid week and it's still in maintenance. Any updates on whether when these wallets will be fixed?
Will contact the admin to see that status of the coins. I know we said they would be done last weekend. Sorry about the delay.
8489faustn

Activity: 128
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 12:55:47 AM

someone just got banned outright in the slack for asking why they delisted pivx.
He didn't get banned for asking about PIVX. He got banned for trying to spread FUD about the project. We gave him the answer to why PIVX got removed. He didn't like it and called us a scam. Just because we removed a coin doesn't make us a scam. Get that point through. We are doing what is best for the project. At the moment, this is without PIVX.
keyboardwalking

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 02:29:38 AM

He didn't get banned for asking about PIVX. He got banned for trying to spread FUD about the project. We gave him the answer to why PIVX got removed. He didn't like it and called us a scam. Just because we removed a coin doesn't make us a scam. Get that point through. We are doing what is best for the project. At the moment, this is without PIVX.

i was there, he came in, asked why pivx was delisted. (maybe he had just joined the site and saw the message)

then he prob went there and asked about the website and maybe was an investor (maybe had alot of BTC)

and then you banned him.

Now we will not be getting his shares of dividends, and who knows how much.

Not a good decision to conduct yourself like that, just an observation from a fellow professional.
sdotdot

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 02:49:04 AM

i was there, he came in, asked why pivx was delisted. (maybe he had just joined the site and saw the message)

then he prob went there and asked about the website and maybe was an investor (maybe had alot of BTC)

and then you banned him.

Not a good decision to conduct yourself like that, just an observation from a fellow professional.

There's a huge announcement on each slack room stating reasons why PIVX got delisted.

It was you who got banned, mate, trying to be a small Che Guevara and spread the anti-regime discord room you posted here, earlier.

I reported you, that's why you're banned. Spread your FUD elsewhere, this ain't no shitcoin.
keyboardwalking

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 03:00:32 AM

and then you banned him.

There's a huge announcement on each slack room stating reasons why PIVX got delisted.

It was you who got banned, mate, trying to be a small Che Guevara and spread the anti-regime discord room you posted here, earlier.

I reported you, that's why you're banned. Spread your FUD elsewhere, this ain't no shitcoin.

it wasnt me, i read this thread daily and saw the pivx announcement hour after it was posted.

but i hope you got extra brownie points for getting the guy who asked a question about why his coin was removed banned.
sdotdot

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 03:12:13 AM

it wasnt me, i read this thread daily and saw the pivx announcement hour after it was posted.

but i hope you got extra brownie points for getting the guy who asked a question about why his coin was removed banned.

I saw your post with the discord room before you deleted it.  Cool

And this is the internet, pal.
http://imgh.us/Screen_Shot_2017-04-27_at_06.07.55.png
http://imgh.us/Screen_Shot_2017-04-27_at_06.08.57.png
Mrbates

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

Maybe a fed.

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 03:16:24 AM

and then you banned him.

*Will say I don't agree with how that staff member handled that situation*

I know I would be frustrated because someone comes in and asks every few hours about the delisting and then arguing that it made the most money, etc.
He wasn't a new person to posw, or he had been informed on what to say elsewhere.

Regardless of what everyone attempted to explain he ignored it and kept on the blind warpath.
A) low payouts due to a pivx change = not profitable to customers
B) bad image for their business if payouts are low
C) confuses customers coming to a staking service if they're unable to stake and only exchange pivx here.

Lots of valid reasons, ignored and it eventually came down to ima just discuss this on my crypto vlog! -> next part covered in my initial comment in this reply.

keyboardwalking

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 03:20:13 AM

I saw your post with the discord room before you deleted it.  Cool

And this is the internet, pal.

my name is keyboardwalking

<--- its over there.
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2017, 06:12:58 AM

Will contact the admin to see that status of the coins. I know we said they would be done last weekend. Sorry about the delay.

Thank you for the reply and for letting the admin know and hopefully soon we get an update and that the wallets are fixed. I did read in the Zeit coin thread that one of the dev's did get in contact with one of the admin's of POSWallet to help them with the Zeit coin wallet issue. So hopefully that wallet won't be in maintenance too much longer.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 06:19:11 AM

To be clear, we banned him not because he asked about PIVX delisting but because he threatened a POSWallet team member and because he called him dick.
He made a question about PIVX delisting and we answered him. If he can't accept our explanation, it's not our problem. Let's stop with all this PIVX drama. We have other 107 coins available in our platform.

Still no plans of revealing identities? Would really help confidence levels.
Yes sometimes in Crypto our diplomatic skills ar elacking and although I respect basic human freedoms of speech, being rude and impolite doesn't make us better people. I think we should always try to discuss things in a civilized manner. Calling someone a 'dick' is asking for the banhammer lol.  Grin

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: