Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 02:42:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [POSW] POSW COIN | Earn Monthly Dividends in Profit-Driven Growth Coin  (Read 118809 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
OnTheMoon

Activity: 574
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 04:57:25 PM

Do you think it will rise to around 20k sats again due to the dividend rush? The pump migt start tomorrow. Maybe it would be better to send dividens not based on just the dividentd block snapshot, but by averaging the held coins daily. What do you think about it? Maybe the pricevariability would be lower.

+1 I totaly agree with that, to take in count even the accounts movements, would be nice to pay only those who didn't moved their coins from last dividend block.
Yep! We have thought about this and this feature will be implemented come next dividends. It won't be ready for the ones tomorrow but next months we will reward the users who hold for the entire month greater then those who just get it the day before

thats great and will stabilize the price

This is the right approach and people will have an additional incentive to store POSW coins.

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2017, 05:34:23 PM

changing the dividend model to proof of hodl is a good move in my opinion.

Zer0Sum
Legendary

Activity: 1588

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 05:59:20 PM

Where can I see a full dividend history?

Is there a block explorer that gives you a full history (not just the last XX transactions)?

Is there a cli binary for the POSW blockchain (there must be for exchanges)?

OK, can't believe I missed the QT wallet on the OP...
I've been using exchange and web wallets *** while riding the rocket *** from 300 sats  Cheesy

With a proper blockchain now I totally love this project...
After yesterday's action I was getting nervous, like, why is this worth ONLY $5 million... there are true shitcoins worth more.

Also, is there a place one can see the full dividend history... since that is kinda the point of it all?
gawlea

Activity: 756
Merit: 579

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 06:11:30 PM

Do you think it will rise to around 20k sats again due to the dividend rush? The pump migt start tomorrow. Maybe it would be better to send dividens not based on just the dividentd block snapshot, but by averaging the held coins daily. What do you think about it? Maybe the pricevariability would be lower.

+1 I totaly agree with that, to take in count even the accounts movements, would be nice to pay only those who didn't moved their coins from last dividend block.
Yep! We have thought about this and this feature will be implemented come next dividends. It won't be ready for the ones tomorrow but next months we will reward the users who hold for the entire month greater then those who just get it the day before

I cant believe you JUST thought of this.

How did you not see this being a problem...

This is why this community exists, to get feedback from us.
whywetrance

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 07:33:36 PM

Running the windows PoSW qt, and not seeing many active connections. Anyone have any adnodes/peers they can share?

Also is there any incentive for people that are storing the coin in the software wallet?

Twitter@WhyWeTrance
Zer0Sum
Legendary

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 09:15:39 PM

Running the windows PoSW qt, and not seeing many active connections. Anyone have any adnodes/peers they can share?

Also is there any incentive for people that are storing the coin in the software wallet?

I got 2 connections and it eventually synced...

Try these on the bottom left:

https://poswallet.com/blockChain/posw/

It's very strange that everybody is talking about dividends...
But it's impossible to find out the Dividend History... and it's not posted anywhere, only hype.
tehMoonwalker

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2017, 10:23:35 PM

But it's impossible to find out the Dividend History... and it's not posted anywhere, only hype.

its not hype the site shares a part of its profit and its been very successful and even more in future, does btc share its wealth with u? or eth? but theyre 1 and 2. so hype is a strange concept atm
TheAwkwardBrit

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 10:30:34 PM

https://poswallet.com/POSW/
Try opening your eyes. Whats this in the bottom right corner???
polycryptoblog

Activity: 383
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 10:47:37 PM

I am a little confused. 

The coin stakes at a 1% Stake Rate.

However the membership plans pay out a higher percentage stake rate.   How does this work?

How are dividends conducted?  Are they in every coin you are staking?  or just in PoSW coin?
cryptodv

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507

btcstakes.com

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2017, 10:52:22 PM

Were dividend paid out yet?

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency       
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
Zer0Sum
Legendary

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 12:07:55 AM

its not hype the site shares a part of its profit and its been very successful and even more in future, does btc share its wealth with u? or eth? but theyre 1 and 2. so hype is a strange concept atm

I'm aware the coin is up about 40x...
So now that we are talking Real Money it's always a good idea to do Critical Analysis.

So the March Dividend was 278,438 POSW...
And with typically about 40,000,000 coins in the web wallet = 0.7 % monthly or 8.6% annual yield.

That's in plain english and actually very good... especially if it grows In April and onwards.
(By hype I meant that overwrought blog on Medium where adjectives go to die)  Cheesy
fikihafana

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 01:27:37 AM

I am a little confused. 

However the membership plans pay out a higher percentage stake rate.   How does this work?

How are dividends conducted?  Are they in every coin you are staking?  or just in PoSW coin?

i guest they paid membership plan using coin they own posw(dev coin) and divident paid in posw coin. I saw my posw balance increase every month and it's not from my posw stake result
polycryptoblog

Activity: 383
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 04:50:57 AM

I am a little confused. 

i guest they paid membership plan using coin they own posw(dev coin) and divident paid in posw coin. I saw my posw balance increase every month and it's not from my posw stake result

Interesting.  I toyed around with the site earlier today and think its a good model,  I've seen it work in the past with coinwallet.co .  Its a bit risky,  but if over time there is a shift towards the more serious coins then i think it could do well.
dopecoindude
Legendary

Activity: 1512

The Dude Of DopeCoin

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2017, 04:59:47 AM

Hi,

How do we know you've added a coin if we've submitted it ? Just check back in to see if it's listed ?

I'm asking about Dopecoin obviously! Grin

Thanks!

It is here folks. DopeCoinGOLD . The #1 Crypto-Weed Coin.
UGC

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 07:13:57 AM

Next stop 5k sat or 50k sat?!  What do you think?
yurez

Activity: 2520
Merit: 711

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 07:17:43 AM

Next stop 5k sat or 50k sat?!  What do you think?

6-7 k then 30-50 K. 30-50 K not immediately, but gradually.
zincra

Activity: 343
Merit: 304

You arent Insane yet, get Insane to go Insane!

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 07:53:21 AM

Hi,

How do we know you've added a coin if we've submitted it ? Just check back in to see if it's listed ?

I'm asking about Dopecoin obviously! Grin

Thanks!

You should go to slack and ask from devs! Did you made vote request add coin, or paid to list adding? Please remember Forum is not offical communication channel for project, support team and devs visit it seldom. But in slack there is alwayz some team memebers there to answer questions and help with problems.

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒█████████▀▀▀▀███████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████▀      ▀██████▀    ▀████▒░░
░░▒██████▄        ▀██▀       ████▒░░
░░▒███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▒░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
▬    Announcement    ▬
Facebook | Twitter | Discord | Insane Hub
Zer0Sum
Legendary

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 12:12:26 PM

Still radio silence on the April dividend payment and don't see the full April Report anywhere...
But I received a web wallet dividend payment of 124 POSW or 0.00248 percent
And my QT wallet received a very similar, dividend payment of 0.00247 percent

In March they used 70,000,000 coins as eligible...
So April payout = 70,000,000 * 0.00248 = 173,600 POSW

Using this approximation:

March Payout = 278,000 x 0.00000750 sat = 2.08 BTC
April Payout.. = 173,600 x 0.00010000 sat = 17.60 BTC

If it's anywhere close to this spectacular result...
Revenue would easily support a $6 million valuation based on 50 P/E ratio... and projected revenue growth  Grin
zincra

Activity: 343
Merit: 304

You arent Insane yet, get Insane to go Insane!

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 01:05:45 PM

Still radio silence on the April dividend payment and don't see the full April Report anywhere...

Revenue would easily support a $6 million valuation based on 50 P/E ratio... and projected revenue growth  Grin

At first , april raport will come on starting on may.

second, circulation supply is 41M  70M is max supply that takes years to get there. Why you think april dividend price calculation is 10k, why not 18K?

Dividends are calcualted from project profit. Revanue- expenses = profit.  And on that Dividends are calcualted.

Dividends are not RIGHT, dividends are loyality bonus what devs are paying to POSW coin holders.

As next months i actually expect less profit, couse project expansion and plans will demand more expenses.

This month dividends were about 0.25%, march dividends were 0.67%, february was 1% and january was 2%.

People should know this that devs actually buy thouse POSWs from profit, to give dividends to holders.

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░▒████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒█████████▀▀▀▀███████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████▀      ▀██████▀    ▀████▒░░
░░▒██████▄        ▀██▀       ████▒░░
░░▒███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▒░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
▬    Announcement    ▬
Facebook | Twitter | Discord | Insane Hub
M.minor

Activity: 534

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 02:03:28 PM

At first , april raport will come on starting on may.

second, circulation supply is 41M  70M is max supply that takes years to get there. Why you think april dividend price calculation is 10k, why not 18K?

Dividends are calcualted from project profit. Revanue- expenses = profit.  And on that Dividends are calcualted.

Dividends are not RIGHT, dividends are loyality bonus what devs are paying to POSW coin holders.

As next months i actually expect less profit, couse project expansion and plans will demand more expenses.

This month dividends were about 0.25%, march dividends were 0.67%, february was 1% and january was 2%.

People should know this that devs actually buy thouse POSWs from profit, to give dividends to holders.

still 1K below and virgins will be in splendid isolation with his PoSW coin....
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: