Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:06:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [POSW] POSW COIN | Earn Monthly Dividends in Profit-Driven Growth Coin  (Read 118809 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
hannusolo

Activity: 434
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 08:48:07 AM

How can i deposit  bitcoin to my POSWALLET?

On the dashboard find BTC and click on generate address, the rest is straightforward I think.

Hey guys. I'm glad the price is having its first big nice downward trend. Easy to pile up before this coin is gonna go mainstream as the project is very unique. Staking as a service.

What is the best way to store your POSW coins? Is the POSW wallet good and safe - I also read someone is using QT?

Windows wallet link:
https://mega.nz/#!L8lhVIQC!XXIoHCi80uJiiSTe2Dx9ZawmusWFIz17veKey4ZZyBs
Zer0Sum
Legendary

Activity: 1588
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 08:59:04 AM

Hey guys. I'm glad the price is having its first big nice downward trend. Easy to pile up before this coin is gonna go mainstream as the project is very unique. Staking as a service.

What is the best way to store your POSW coins? Is the POSW wallet good and safe - I also read someone is using QT?

It works fine, but I've never been able to get > 3 connections which worries me considering supposed to be 600 nodes...
The source code says use "poswallet.conf", but it does nothing.
zincra

Activity: 343
Merit: 304

You arent Insane yet, get Insane to go Insane!

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 10:10:59 AM

It works fine, but I've never been able to get > 3 connections which worries me considering supposed to be 600 nodes...
The source code says use "poswallet.conf", but it does nothing.

i have 28 active connections, have you added nodes to your Conf file? there is more that 1000 nodes right now.

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒█████████▀▀▀▀███████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████▀      ▀██████▀    ▀████▒░░
░░▒██████▄        ▀██▀       ████▒░░
░░▒███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
▬    Announcement    ▬
Facebook | Twitter | Discord | Insane Hub
ebttch

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 01:42:36 PM

Anyone using LiveCoin.net receive Posw divident? I am still waiting for the payout.
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2017, 02:11:19 PM

Anyone using LiveCoin.net receive Posw divident? I am still waiting for the payout.

I received dividends there

ebttch

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 02:28:48 PM

Does it show in "Transaction History" or just added to the "Balance"? Or Both?

I am still waiting, hope the payout is still in progress.
NikS13

Activity: 383
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 02:30:23 PM

Did you have your posw in an sell order? Because you won't get the dividends if you have your posw in an open order
M.minor

Activity: 534

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 02:34:28 PM

already the doubts,pump and dump -at the moment the price is holding,it is clear what happens in a couple days-a week,a net drain.
ebttch

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 02:43:00 PM

Did you have your posw in an sell order? Because you won't get the dividends if you have your posw in an open order

No sell order but I have buy order opened. Will it affect the payout?
NikS13

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 02:50:23 PM

But did you have your posw available to withdraw not in an open order? If so you should've gotten the dividend
ebttch

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 03:35:20 PM

But did you have your posw available to withdraw not in an open order? If so you should've gotten the dividend

I don't really understand.

Current situation:
- Posw stored in Livecoin wallet. Can be seen from Balance.
- No sell order opened, as I am not going to sell any of it.
- Buy orders opened (with BTC) for few days, as I wish to buy more when the price drop.
- No withdrawal request.
NikS13

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 03:36:47 PM

I don't really understand.

Current situation:
- Posw stored in Livecoin wallet. Can be seen from Balance.
- No sell order opened, as I am not going to sell any of it.
- Buy orders opened (with BTC) for few days, as I wish to buy more when the price drop.
- No withdrawal request.

Then i think you didn't get the dividend.. Maybe contact support on the slack or the site, there is chance they can help you.
favdesu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2017, 03:55:32 PM

Does it show in "Transaction History" or just added to the "Balance"? Or Both?

I am still waiting, hope the payout is still in progress.

mh, dunno, received an email

subzero01

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 05:11:02 PM

Hey guys. Is it safe to store the POSW you own on the POSW website? I mean can't it be hacked? thanks
Mrbates

Activity: 546

Maybe a fed.

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 05:32:51 PM

Hey guys. Is it safe to store the POSW you own on the POSW website? I mean can't it be hacked? thanks

I mean its their site, if they got hacked the posw coin would take a huge hit.

favdesu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2017, 07:11:00 PM

poswallet.com gives the coin value, if it gets hacked it's game over. single point of failure if you will

TheAwkwardBrit

Activity: 106

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 07:32:40 PM

poswallet.com gives the coin value, if it gets hacked it's game over. single point of failure if you will

Yes it is safe to store on poswallet. Of course nothing is ever 100% safe; this is the same whether you store money in a bank, on your own PC ect; but the developers have made it quite clear that security is priority and they haven't failed to deliver on that.
yurez

Activity: 2520
Merit: 711

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 07:35:54 PM

Updates and new code

Posted by admin  https://poswallet.com/news.php

"Rolling out the next codebase version today - the following changes affect the frontend:

ICO system - including the LIMITED EDITION PoSW Hardware wallet. Will be online tonight.
Advertising page shows previous user campaigns
Wallet transaction ID display bugs fixed
Membership in profile correctly displays if multiple memberships purchased
Support center format updated, users can now close their own tickets
More streamlined menu system will be rolled out over today
Staking data API
8 other display bugs users have reported

From the backend, the new codebase increases website speed and allows for more concurrent users. We have a few more updates to make to further increase speed.

The following wallets are now syncing correctly and are out of maintenance: HONEY, ZEIT, OK, XST. If you are missing a transaction in these wallets, refresh the block via the profile page. ZEIT has a million blocks left to sync, please give that another 4-8 hours. We got in touch with the 808 dev and think we have a solution there as well.

All users that close their own support ticket will be entered into a weekly drawing for 1000 PoSW. Anyone who is found cheating (opening multiple pointless tickets) will be disqualified and account closed.

A new coin will be added in the next 1-2 days."
subzero01

Activity: 66

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 07:38:42 PM

Great !! thanks for this update. A tip; It might be good to give a little insight or explanation on the landing page of the website instead of a login screen.
Geraldo

Activity: 588
Merit: 272

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 12:43:12 AM

Nice website design, but a huge facepalm on the exchange part.. Way too complicated. At this time, its almost laughable to exchange there and not worth the struggle. You basically need a calculator or a piece of paper for every exchange you make. There are 100 others that do it better.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: