Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:05:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [POSW] POSW COIN | Earn Monthly Dividends in Profit-Driven Growth Coin  (Read 118809 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
zincra

Activity: 343
Merit: 304

You arent Insane yet, get Insane to go Insane!

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 12:22:24 PM

the porpose of posw is to leave ur coins ON their site to get stakes and dividents, so a hw is a direct conflict to the main site reason, tough reasons for having ur coins offline are logical, the site should try to find solutions for leaving them ON site AND guarante safety

so a failed concept imo

Oh you failed tu undrestand whole consept of site. Online stakeing wallet is just first of many features, and far from most important. Project is very beginning, there is alot of things panned, what takes years to intrigate them. The purpos of POSWallet is make crypto currencys more avaible of everyone, stakeing is just few services they offer, People who dont see everything like to think stakeing is most important thing and project should heavily focus in it by neglecting its other plans. Masternodes pool, is yet another services to offer as much to thers, what are not yet announced and will take time to enlist. Right now is buyilding a foundation phase. So if People think coin price and stakeing and exchange is most important things are certainly wrong place. But if you take time by talk and listening in slack you get day by day more insight.

You can get dividends on HW wallet, but you cant stake if you keep it offline. Thouse ICO HW wallets you can take as first try to branding POSWallet

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒█████████▀▀▀▀███████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████▀      ▀██████▀    ▀████▒░░
░░▒██████▄        ▀██▀       ████▒░░
░░▒███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▒░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
▬    Announcement    ▬
Facebook | Twitter | Discord | Insane Hub
xfunk

Activity: 174
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 12:30:25 PM

Hi, i have a problem to join slack - can't get an invite email. Was trying many times to request it but not successfull. And yes, i've checked my spam folder.

tehMoonwalker

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2017, 12:43:08 PM

the porpose of posw is to leave ur coins ON their site to get stakes and dividents, so a hw is a direct conflict to the main site reason, tough reasons for having ur coins offline are logical, the site should try to find solutions for leaving them ON site AND guarante safety

so a failed concept imo

Oh you failed tu undrestand whole consept of site. Online stakeing wallet is just first of many features, and far from most important. Project is very beginning, there is alot of things panned, what takes years to intrigate them. The purpos of POSWallet is make crypto currencys more avaible of everyone, stakeing is just few services they offer, People who dont see everything like to think stakeing is most important thing and project should heavily focus in it by neglecting its other plans. Masternodes pool, is yet another services to offer as much to thers, what are not yet announced and will take time to enlist. Right now is buyilding a foundation phase. So if People think coin price and stakeing and exchange is most important things are certainly wrong place. But if you take time by talk and listening in slack you get day by day more insight.

You can get dividends on HW wallet, but you cant stake if you keep it offline. Thouse ICO HW wallets you can take as first try to branding POSWallet

im daily on posw slack i also did a few graphics for posw.
i failed 2 understand the concept by not talking about things that havent even been announced yet? lol
i believe in posw, dont misunderstand me. but this ico is a fail that is my opinion. mn pool will be awsome and price will get to 1-5$ easy
zincra

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 12:44:02 PM

Hi, i have a problem to join slack - can't get an invite email. Was trying many times to request it but not successfull. And yes, i've checked my spam folder.

do you have another mail, maybe you can make new? Dont realy know how to help you with that problem.

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
▬    Announcement    ▬
zincra

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 12:44:52 PM

so a failed concept imo

i failed 2 understand the concept by not talking about things that havent even been announced yet? lol
i believe in posw, dont misunderstand me. but this ico is a fail that is my opinion. mn pool will be awsome and price will get to 1-5$ easy

MN pool is something different that MN it self, there have been hint from things to come and they have been discussed. SO observation is best tool to gain knowledge. And evry one have right to their own opinion, so do you.

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

GET IN TOUCH              
▬    Announcement    ▬
tehMoonwalker

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2017, 12:48:42 PM

so a failed concept imo

MN pool is something different that MN it self, there have been hint from things to come and they have been discussed. SO observation is best tool to gain knowledge. And evry one have right to their own opinion, so do you.

i dont even understand what youre arguing against, its like you always respond to sth i didnt say.. whatever Cheesy
zincra

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 01:41:32 PM

i dont even understand what youre arguing against, its like you always respond to sth i didnt say.. whatever Cheesy

You said Price will be 1-5$ and you tied to with MN Pools, thats why i answered to you that, MN pools and MN are different. MNs will influence price directly, but MN pools, id depends on design, does devs are going to offer them for POSW or BTC. If they offer them for POSW it can help price, but not as much as MN itself. So depends how long termed are your hopes for 1-5$ price

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

GET IN TOUCH              
▬    Announcement    ▬
minerbro

Activity: 415
Merit: 287

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 02:00:40 PM

The exchange price in the hands of traders, from the developers do not see support. That is, if at some point several traders want to break up the market, they will succeed.
Very bad.!!!
Telepo

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 04:37:46 PM

It's so good to see this coin rising highly . That's a good signal to invest on this project .

Many investors  can get a big profit for this coin if They invested to this coin 2 weeks ago.

Minexcoin — A new era of payments ||ICO ||DISCUSSION
NikS13

Activity: 383

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 05:11:33 PM

It's so good to see this coin rising highly . That's a good signal to invest on this project .

Many investors  can get a big profit for this coin if They invested to this coin 2 weeks ago.

Where are you talking about? The price just dropped from $0.23 to $0.09 or so, how do you call this rising highly lmao.
gweigster

Activity: 572
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 05:33:21 PM

Seems more like now is the right time to buy Wink

Get BTC Cashback on hundreds of online shops:
https://stekking.com/register/eEzv2VLwBJWd8X4Z
for example: ebay, AliExpress, Expedia.com, Takeaway.com, Adidas, Microsoft, Lieferando, NordVPN, Lidl, Booking.com
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2017, 05:47:44 PM

Where are you talking about? The price just dropped from $0.23 to $0.09 or so, how do you call this rising highly lmao.

maybe he missed the pump? Cheesy

NikS13

Activity: 383

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 05:47:53 PM

Well i hope the price goes up again. But i don't have much money rn to invest but if i did i'd invest some.
Mrbates

Activity: 546

Maybe a fed.

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 06:08:20 PM

about the dumps could be alot of fud or 1-2 whales dumped and noobs follow into abyss

about the site ye i agree they need to work on it, but devs in slack always respond to feedback and they have alot in store

the ico is total fail imo, first why do i need a hardware wallet?! second where is the info on why i need it and whats so great about it?

could have done better things like invest into a fancy sidechan security system where you hold control over your coins or whatever

do people dont know, what is HW for? HW is personal wallet what is more secure than Windows or linux wallet couse it can be removed from PC. And second this is limited editon, so its collectible. And people can say they have something unique, POSW engraved on it.

People who dont know what hardware wallet is, they dont desire or need it, couse dofar they have been without it. Alot of BTC owners/traders have HW wallet, for antihacking and security

so a failed concept imo

Thats probably a fair point, I think its mainly designed for people who want full control of their coins /Pvt key etc.

However I've also told people if posw ever got hacked the coins worthless anyways so... Lol

gweigster

Activity: 572
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 06:29:00 PM
Last edit: May 01, 2017, 06:43:30 PM by gweigster

Well i hope the price goes up again. But i don't have much money rn to invest but if i did i'd invest some.

I feel you man. Bought some at 18k Sat and I wish i could invest more now that the price is so low

Get BTC Cashback on hundreds of online shops:
https://stekking.com/register/eEzv2VLwBJWd8X4Z
for example: ebay, AliExpress, Expedia.com, Takeaway.com, Adidas, Microsoft, Lieferando, NordVPN, Lidl, Booking.com
Tesorex

Activity: 204
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 08:22:36 PM

If price remains at 7K sats devs could slowly dump all their 30M coins and earn something around $3M not bad at all but if the dump stops then with more advertisement if exchange becomes a success along with staking wallets then fees paid as dividends to posw holders could pump the price and make posw great again.
zahra4577

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 09:00:10 PM

Why you think devs will dump their holding?They have worked so hard on this exchange for days and noe frpm 2k the price is 7 k.I am sure once btc is down or stabilise,posw will be back to track.

Mrbates

Activity: 546

Maybe a fed.

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 09:09:03 PM

If price remains at 7K sats devs could slowly dump all their 30M coins and earn something around $3M not bad at all but if the dump stops then with more advertisement if exchange becomes a success along with staking wallets then fees paid as dividends to posw holders could pump the price and make posw great again.

D; i have the devs address lol nothings moved #watcher

IOTUSA

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 09:39:28 PM

Many investors  can get a big profit for this coin if They invested to this coin 2 weeks ago.

Still 50x from bottom, sort of highly depends on when you 'invested'..

cryptodv

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507

btcstakes.com

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2017, 10:01:06 PM

Y'all better start buying some cheap PosW, .10 cents is cheap.  Wink

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency       
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: