Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:54:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [POSW] POSW COIN | Earn Monthly Dividends in Profit-Driven Growth Coin  (Read 118809 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
marcdk

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 02:58:15 AM

Y'all better start buying some cheap PosW, .10 cents is cheap.  Wink

Agreed... buying as much as I can!!
RAGEmond

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 07:21:13 AM

I don't know why people always expect a coin to rise ..every1 is hyped when a coin goes up .. but as soon as the natural correction follows every1 has weak hands and panic sells Cheesy good opportunity to buy in again and lower your average price if you bought above 10k SAT .. the sitei s pretty new and as soon as the team manages to come up with the increse volume we will start to see good progress .. however I stil think they should get some professional help in marketing and PR as these spots are imo taken by some unexperienced guys atm.
mankeen

Activity: 644
Merit: 292

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 07:32:17 AM

I guess the price will settle between 5000-6000 Sat then after a month rises over 20000 sat
Mr.Coinzer

Activity: 420
Merit: 267

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 07:34:57 AM

it is hit $1 this year
negomarkett

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 01:12:45 PM

I do not understand people; The price of BTC increases and other currencies fall, it has always been that way. You just have to wait until it stabilizes.
RAGEmond

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 02:04:46 PM

Y'all better start buying some cheap PosW, .10 cents is cheap.  Wink

I don't know why people always expect a coin to rise ..every1 is hyped when a coin goes up .. but as soon as the natural correction follows every1 has weak hands and panic sells Cheesy good opportunity to buy in again and lower your average price if you bought above 10k SAT .. the sitei s pretty new and as soon as the team manages to come up with the increse volume we will start to see good progress .. however I stil think they should get some professional help in marketing and PR as these spots are imo taken by some unexperienced guys atm.

The price is where it is because of these "unexperienced guys"! POSW ICO is one of the most successful ICOs (2nd behind Ethereum) with all time high 200x from ICO price (from 100 Satoshi to 20,000 Satoshi) and now is stable in 70x from ICO price. And this growth started when we hired our Marketing Team. We have one of the best Marketing Teams and we don't plan to change them.

delisting pivx without proper information .. news got changed 3 times
releasing HW-ICO without any information no pictures nothing only: give us 100 bucks and receive a HW ..

pretty good marketing here
subzero01

Activity: 66

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 03:31:02 PM

Hey guys, I just made a youtube review about this coin. You can check it out here Smiley https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rt0K6Cl6MvI
Ameinias

Activity: 70

POSWallet Support

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 03:35:03 PM

Thank you for your review!
Nice!
marcdk

Activity: 79

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 05:14:23 PM

I wish the whole website was a bit more welcoming to new people. The frontpage should have a welcome video explaining what the website benefits is to the consumer. You can hire professional people to do those on sites like Fiverr, however I would rather see something more professional. 

The community behind a coin is the single most important part as well..  Why not make something on the site that somewhat make people engage, and promote it.. not necessarily a referral program, as it sometimes scares people off as being a pyramid scheme.

This coin, with slight changes to the website itself could become HUGE.

Just saying...
I'm holding 25k POSW so I obviously want this project to succeed.
RAGEmond

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 07:46:49 PM

Y'all better start buying some cheap PosW, .10 cents is cheap.  Wink

The price is where it is because of these "unexperienced guys"! POSW ICO is one of the most successful ICOs (2nd behind Ethereum) with all time high 200x from ICO price (from 100 Satoshi to 20,000 Satoshi) and now is stable in 70x from ICO price. And this growth started when we hired our Marketing Team. We have one of the best Marketing Teams and we don't plan to change them.

releasing HW-ICO without any information no pictures nothing only: give us 100 bucks and receive a HW ..

We have already explained the reason behind PIVX delisting and about HW try to do a better research and you will find more infos  Wink

yeah so explain me what kind of marketing is that?

barely someone is interested in your unique and limited HW so why do you even want ppl to do research on something they are going to pay you 100 bucks for?

not only doing secrets about your porsonalities now you also ask ppl to invest in something they don't even know what they will get for and if they ask you tell them to do research with a "Wink" and your bitbean account on BCT .. sry if thats your kind of marketing or of your super experienced guys I need to go back to elementary school
Mrbates

Activity: 546

Maybe a fed.

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 09:17:11 PM

Research was easy enough; close to 2 minutes after the ico announcement I asked if it was _____ company *was correct*

Also this is a good way to test and ensure the function of the ICO works properly; to ensure in the future they can offer ico's for new coins. 

*For coins that are better than yobit, but not quite at a level that t-rex is willing to host the ico*

gawlea

Activity: 756
Merit: 579

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 05:44:21 AM

Hey guys, I just made a youtube review about this coin. You can check it out here Smiley https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rt0K6Cl6MvI

Awsome! Thanks for your work!
RAGEmond

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 06:22:42 AM

We have already explained the reason behind PIVX delisting and about HW try to do a better research and you will find more infos  Wink

yeah so explain me what kind of marketing is that?

barely someone is interested in your unique and limited HW so why do you even want ppl to do research on something they are going to pay you 100 bucks for?

not only doing secrets about your porsonalities now you also ask ppl to invest in something they don't even know what they will get for and if they ask you tell them to do research with a "Wink" and your bitbean account on BCT .. sry if thats your kind of marketing or of your super experienced guys I need to go back to elementary school

We announced something (Hardware Wallet), we said that we plan to partnership with one of the Hardware Wallets companies (are only three), so it's not difficult to figure it out. You are free to go back to elementary school!  Tongue

sry but you do not know how to appear professional in public and how to treat your customers / investors.. neither do your lousy slack mods and thats not only my opinion .. in fact you should try to at least think about what people are criticizing and think about if theres 1% truth behind it or try to profit from it to improve your system / your strategies and your behaviour but instead you offend people and defend your project as if it already would be perfect. And yes I'am investor.

Your out of the garage project has now more than 4 millions marketcap .. try to act like that
playersfun
Copper Member

Activity: 475
Merit: 121

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 07:20:00 AM

Hi bitbeanpool,
is there still a problem with the deposit of 808 coin? Im wait for my confirm since 22.04.

Thx for answer.
playersfun
Copper Member

Activity: 475
Merit: 121

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 08:39:32 AM

Hi bitbeanpool,
is there still a problem with the deposit of 808 coin? Im wait for my confirm since 22.04.

Thx for answer.

If you are missing a transaction, there are a few options to get it added quickly. First try refreshing the block via the profile page, then waiting 15 minutes. 99% of the time, this solves all of the problems. If this does not work, please either join Slack and talk to the support team or open a support center ticket - which we will answer as soon as we can.

work for me Smiley perfect!
JabirJac

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 10:07:07 AM

@8489faustn: i´m not a official from POSW nor am i related to them but IMHO its enough to hold the POSW stake before the respective blocks the dividend will be paid. The idea you have for rewarding trusty stakeholders is not that bad but i think its too much effort to realize it. The only idea if i have that this works are hourly snapshots from wallets (like in the ARDOR ICO).
Yeah I was thinking the same. It would be nice but would be hard to implement. However, I was thinking bout it now and seems that devs thought about this topic and that's why they included a 1% stake rate. So yes you don't have to have to coins until just before dividends release but then you miss the stake rate

it has happened many times and with so many people so do not be curious about this.
DomainMagnate

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2017, 12:13:58 PM

Glad to see how price is going up.Posw is going to be among top 20 coins.This must have silent all fud.Those who hold or bought during low will now reap the profit Smiley
tothemooon

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 01:11:08 PM

sry but you do not know how to appear professional in public and how to treat your customers / investors.. neither do your lousy slack mods and thats not only my opinion .. in fact you should try to at least think about what people are criticizing and think about if theres 1% truth behind it or try to profit from it to improve your system / your strategies and your behaviour but instead you offend people and defend your project as if it already would be perfect. And yes I'am investor.

Your out of the garage project has now more than 4 millions marketcap .. try to act like that

No one is claiming that the project is perfect in fact the platform is constantly being updated and improved. If you do not like how the site is being run then go invest in another ICO who are asking outrageous ico price but no working platform to show. POSW has one of the cheapest ico price at 100-300 satoshi and also one of the most profitable ICO here in bitcointalk. They have accomplished so much in the last few months despite having low ico price and it is just getting started because the roadmap they publish a few weeks ago will show that there a lot more good things to expect.
I do not believe you are an investor i think you are the same guy in slack who is spreading FUD and threatening to dox the developers.
gweigster

Activity: 572
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 02:42:45 PM

Site is currently down for me Sad is there something wrong?

Edit: Nevermind they added a maintenance information just now Smiley

Get BTC Cashback on hundreds of online shops:
https://stekking.com/register/eEzv2VLwBJWd8X4Z
for example: ebay, AliExpress, Expedia.com, Takeaway.com, Adidas, Microsoft, Lieferando, NordVPN, Lidl, Booking.com
minerbro

Activity: 415
Merit: 287

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 02:48:36 PM

CoinPayments adds PoSWCoin
Special Offer for Merchants who will accept $POSW as payment method!
http://bit.ly/2pX2xAj
Shocked Very good news!
Price again up. I think in the near future the price will be about 14k sat, very soon.
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: