Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 11:47:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 344 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🎥 PureVidz.net: Decentralized Streaming WebTorrents 🎥 VIDZ - Trading Now 🎥  (Read 323657 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
imbladednow

Activity: 481
Merit: 500

Woking as a binman sucks.

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 11:29:12 PM

Are these escrows trustworthy, I mean what real life ID do we have on these guys? Who is to say they are not the same person? If we can find out more on their experience etc and IPs I will be making a fairly large investment. Get the info PureVidz and I'm in.

If you really need to ask that then don't invest. One is a staff member on the forum and the other is a long time running escrow. They check out to every extent.

I need crypto in my life and garbage out of it.
The-Accountant

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

Legendary.

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 11:42:54 PM

Are these escrows trustworthy, I mean what real life ID do we have on these guys? Who is to say they are not the same person? If we can find out more on their experience etc and IPs I will be making a fairly large investment. Get the info PureVidz and I'm in.

If you really need to ask that then don't invest. One is a staff member on the forum and the other is a long time running escrow. They check out to every extent.

LARGE BACKING AND YOU DON'T WANT ME TO INVEST? So people know staff member location and names etc? I am fairly new to crypto so thanks for the heads up but how do I know you're not him? I will try and check them out. Would anyone be interested in doing it for me and I'll pay you well?

I don't even see a beta 1 and you're talking about beta 2.  Grin Grin When will beta one be out for public use.

Beta 1 will be up within the next 2 days at most. Beta 2 will be reliant on user feedback and testing. Our goal is Beta 2 will be online a week after Beta 1.

The core difference between Beta1 and Beta2 is that we will be allowing users to start submitting new content for the site. For that to work we need to first write the shell of the bounty system to handle submitting and reviewing new media, account permissions and of course tracking who released what so they can receive their bounties after the ICO ends. The search, rating and tagging systems are already in our internal version of the site but will also need full testing when moved into the new structure of the website. During this period it is worth mentioning that submissions will be set to invite + investors only to avoid the site being spammed with fake content. We will likely hand out invites to people from the thread who want to validate functionality as well but they are intended to start onboarding existing release groups from other torrent sites to get them familiar with our systems.

We are doing our final testing of beta 1 this afternoon. Assuming there are no critical issues it will be online for testing this evening. At the very latest it should be online tomorrow.

Beta 2 is planned for ~ 1 week later as it will let us track user reports and make adjustments to the site before allowing users to flood it with custom content.

Dont you feel like an idiot now.

You look like a trustworthy guy, how about it?
plost24

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 12:07:39 AM

I don't even see a beta 1 and you're talking about beta 2.  Grin Grin When will beta one be out for public use.

Beta 1 will be up within the next 2 days at most. Beta 2 will be reliant on user feedback and testing. Our goal is Beta 2 will be online a week after Beta 1.

The core difference between Beta1 and Beta2 is that we will be allowing users to start submitting new content for the site. For that to work we need to first write the shell of the bounty system to handle submitting and reviewing new media, account permissions and of course tracking who released what so they can receive their bounties after the ICO ends. The search, rating and tagging systems are already in our internal version of the site but will also need full testing when moved into the new structure of the website. During this period it is worth mentioning that submissions will be set to invite + investors only to avoid the site being spammed with fake content. We will likely hand out invites to people from the thread who want to validate functionality as well but they are intended to start onboarding existing release groups from other torrent sites to get them familiar with our systems.

We are doing our final testing of beta 1 this afternoon. Assuming there are no critical issues it will be online for testing this evening. At the very latest it should be online tomorrow.

Beta 2 is planned for ~ 1 week later as it will let us track user reports and make adjustments to the site before allowing users to flood it with custom content.

Dont you feel like an idiot now.

No need to rub it in. I missed the post It happens. At least now I have the answer I hope to see the demo when I wake up in the morning.
good night

For rent 1.4 Bitcoin for 11 months starting Feb 1 2017
psomas2

Activity: 304

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 12:55:55 AM

What will make pure vidz better then the other streaming sites?

The main advantage purevidz has over other streaming sites (couchtuner, popcorntime, etc) is that all the content is decentralized. Torrents have no single point of failure as they are spread across multiple trackers and hundreds or thousands of people who are seeding the files themselves. This results in a more user friendly approach where there is no need to sort through broken links and mirrors.

Unlike many streaming site, we will have very strict advertisement guidelines to make sure that there is no misleading ads confusing users. This means when you see a play or a download button, that's actually what it is and you wont be taken away to some shady 3rd party site and scammed or infected as a result.

The main advantage over other torrent sites is simplicity. There is no torrent client required, there is no need to worry about which copy of a file you want as all media is rated and curated by users to make sure it will be exactly what it says it is. You open up all the power and convenience users expect from top paid streaming services like Netflix such as discovery queues, searching by tags, recommended media and still have all the power and flexibility of a traditional torrent service. Those who don't care about streaming in their browser can still use the magnet links provided to download using a traditional torrent client and in the process they are still helping the site grow in both popularity and by increasing the resilience of the torrent network.

How do I get vidz bitcoins? Do I buy them on an exchange like coinbase or from the bitcoin atm? I like this idea and will probably buy some but I dont know how. Sorry about that, I am very new to bitcoin and bitcoin alts.

Initial coin distribution will be through the ICO, Bounties and initial Dev Fund as well as a number of other methods. After that users will use exchanges or will participate in the site's economy to gain or spend them. This includes things such as tipping content providers, placing bounties on new media, paying to unlock premium site features and much more.

There is a large number of things the dev fund will be used for. Including the current twitter campaign, an initial promotion where all validated releases on the site have a small base bounty (to build the initial database) as well as future promotions such as a temporary bonus for using the rating and report system on the website or a bounty for each user who puts a physical poster advertising our site in their local college campus/community center.

All in all there will be plenty of ways to earn small amounts of tokens for use in the site but in order to obtain larger amounts of coins, exchanges and the initial coin distribution from the ICO will be what is used. As mentioned above there's a LOT of ways the dev fund is used and replenished so I think that's a good topic to expand on in one of our upcoming whitepapers so investors know how the coins circulate through the site economy, how they are burned and how they are earned.

seems interesting. can you explain how you plan on getting people to uplaod their torrents so that you get all them important shows and movies.

The site is designed to reward those who contribute to its success. There will be a number of ways bounties can be placed on new releases including VIP requests (paid from dev fund) and manual bounties (placed by users). These bounties are awarded based on the quality of the contribution. The majority of the bounty value will be sent to the person who fills it (submits a torrent), a small portion goes to the moderators who review and approve the addition and a small portion of it is returned to the def fund to allow more automated site wide bounties and to sponsor new advertisement campaigns.

We will have much more details on that in our upcoming monitization whitepaper. For now I'll leave the math out for now as it can get pretty complicated when you're mixing manual bounties with automated ones and then stacking VIP requests on top. We currently plan to release 3 major whitepapers and 2 demo versions of the site before the ICO ends. That should offer users plenty of chance to look at our systems and do their research before deciding if investing is right for them or not.

After reading this answer id like to invest 1 btc. How do I do this? Do I need to make an account on the site, or contact one of the escrows.

I made my investment today and it looks like im the first because it shows me as owning 100.000.000 coins.  Cheesy

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

You're not alone anymore. I've joined you and now I own almost 20m vidz.

Rule #1 Never get emotional when trading.
AltCoinTroll

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 02:09:59 AM

What will make pure vidz better then the other streaming sites?

The main advantage purevidz has over other streaming sites (couchtuner, popcorntime, etc) is that all the content is decentralized. Torrents have no single point of failure as they are spread across multiple trackers and hundreds or thousands of people who are seeding the files themselves. This results in a more user friendly approach where there is no need to sort through broken links and mirrors.

Unlike many streaming site, we will have very strict advertisement guidelines to make sure that there is no misleading ads confusing users. This means when you see a play or a download button, that's actually what it is and you wont be taken away to some shady 3rd party site and scammed or infected as a result.

The main advantage over other torrent sites is simplicity. There is no torrent client required, there is no need to worry about which copy of a file you want as all media is rated and curated by users to make sure it will be exactly what it says it is. You open up all the power and convenience users expect from top paid streaming services like Netflix such as discovery queues, searching by tags, recommended media and still have all the power and flexibility of a traditional torrent service. Those who don't care about streaming in their browser can still use the magnet links provided to download using a traditional torrent client and in the process they are still helping the site grow in both popularity and by increasing the resilience of the torrent network.

So what makes you better then your closest competition and who would that be?
HelpTheDogs

Activity: 34

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 02:20:05 AM

Video streaming site, there is no detailed go to market strategy, alot of people have tried to go into this market and yet not successful even I read sometimes that Youtube has never made Google any money so far

But youtube does it the wrong way. They dont pay people to post videos, people only get paid if the video is watched 100 million times. That right there is a big fail point. Only popular celebrities make money on youtube, not even youtube them selfs.

My reply to someone asking about how youtubes makes it's money.

You're mostly right. Most of youtubes revenue comes from advertisements. But a lot of it comes from people who pay to not view ads. They offer a service called youtubered  https://www.youtube.com/red and from what I know its about to blow up soon in a big way but pure vidz can also blow up in a big way. I don't really like how the devs of vidz are being very non descriptive. We need to get much more information on how everything will work. A white paper might help too.

Found it to be relevant again now so enjoy.

I never even knew what youtubered was until now. How come I dont see any active marketing for it? You'd think thatg google would put some money into seo or some advertising. Do you know why they aren't or are they and im just not seeing it.
Corvette08

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 02:26:34 AM

If I go all in on this will I earn enough money to buy a new corvette with chrome mags and red fuzzy dice in the window.
Pure_Vidz (OP)

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 03:04:00 AM

So what makes you better then your closest competition and who would that be?

There are two main styles of competition.

Competitor one is traditional torrent sites and the ultimate example would be thepiratebay. It's been around forever and does a great job of offering users torrents but it is not user friendly. There is no streaming functionality, you have to find a torrent client to use, you have to search for the show or movie by name, sort through various options and then download the one you want. There's no guarantee what you are downloading is real (although reviews, trusted uploaders and seed count is generally a strong indication) and you have no easy way to guarentee compatibility with the device you may be using. This situation has improved drastically in the past few years as most people have already switched over to using VLC and most torrent users are using utorrent or similar big name clients but the fact remains it is never a service that aunts and uncles and grandparents are likely to use because it involves too many steps and assumes computer literacy of its users.

Competitor two is traditional streaming sites. By that I mean sites like couchtuner, primewire of many others. Our advantage over those sites is we do not rely on specific file hosts. With these sites you will be plagued by broken or removed links, low quality mirrors and horrendously sketchy sites where you never know how many clicks it might take to 'actually get something to play'. These sites have gained millions of users because they are free and require no external software but the amount of malicious popups and frustration they provide is simply unacceptable.

By merging the advantages of both types of services and designing from the ground up with a monetization strategy that doesn't involve tricking or maliciously infecting users we look to push this project to incredible heights. Following the release of our API the financial ecosystem of the site will highly encourage those who want to extend the service into new territory to do so (automatically submitting new content for the site, porting the service to the living room with KODI and much more)

I never even knew what youtubered was until now. How come I dont see any active marketing for it? You'd think thatg google would put some money into seo or some advertising. Do you know why they aren't or are they and im just not seeing it.

It's my understanding that youtube red was pushed quite heavily around a year ago with 'premium' content being created by top channels and locked behind the subscription service. There was a large amount of user complaints and since then I've not seen it advertised by youtube since... I would assume they are revising how the system will be handled and maybe forming external partnerships to change how the service works.

The main issue users seemed to have is that there was an initial burst of content lined up for the launch but no ongoing reason to keep surbscribing so it felt very much like a gimmick.
imbladednow

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 03:19:09 AM

If I go all in on this will I earn enough money to buy a new corvette with chrome mags and red fuzzy dice in the window.

No body can tell you that but i can tell you that people have invested in alts before and been able to buy cars with the profits. Just look at goat and his lambo.

Corvette08

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 03:26:04 AM

No body can tell you that but i can tell you that people have invested in alts before and been able to buy cars with the profits. Just look at goat and his lambo.

Who?
Bemerand

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 03:36:02 AM

Caught my eye.
I dont like investing in anon devs but at least there are 2 escrows and you dont get all the money just for making a coin and wallet.
Im watching and maybe I'll get swayed.

88.36255237114% of all ICO's are SCAMS
imbladednow

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 03:38:52 AM

Who?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=378936.0

Gutembergin

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 03:52:24 AM

Watching and following on twitter.
Corvette08

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 04:18:09 AM

Who?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=378936.0

That dude is a king in my mind forever and ever. What a star he is. He made money buying that too. Bought it at 1000$ btc sold it at $300 btc and bought back in. Fucking priceless.
Brob12321

Activity: 630

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 04:52:46 AM

What is the estimated valuation of this company ?  What would you anticipate a share of VIDZ costing?  What exchanges will carry it ? Any demos? Any patents? Any intellectual property?  All serious questions to consider before investing.  DEV if possible can you answer these questions I may invest.
trbutjk

Activity: 323
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 07:52:31 AM

how do I create the wallet

Dabs
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 02:49:31 PM

LARGE BACKING AND YOU DON'T WANT ME TO INVEST? So people know staff member location and names etc? I am fairly new to crypto so thanks for the heads up but how do I know you're not him? I will try and check them out. Would anyone be interested in doing it for me and I'll pay you well?

Take this with a grain of salt, if you will, but both are long time escrows, both have escrowed multiple alt-coin IPO/ICOs, both have escrowed in excess of thousands of bitcoins each separately, both have escrowed at least 700 bitcoins in one transaction. At least one of them has served as special forces in the military in his country.

You can check their respective escrow threads, they have posted and existed since a few years ago.

Other than that, we are merely third-parties to this crowdfunding. We are not directly participating in this ICO to prevent any conflict of interest, relying only on the agreed upon payment for our services.

As much as I've tried to hide my ID, I've gotten found out. I'm not giving out any more info than what is already available on the public internet (and I'm not actively trying to delete them.) There is no need. I don't have any other account on this forum, there simply is no incentive or time to be able to handle it.

You posted in the Xaurum thread (the one that is gold backed), I did the escrow for the signature campaign of that coin. You can also click in the "Trust" link under our names. It's not perfect, but it's better than nothing.

HelpTheDogs

Activity: 34

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 04:22:20 PM

Dont spend your time arguing with a troll Dabs. Everyone who's anyone knows that you are a trusted escrow provider.  That dude was probably just trolling for a post count anyway. While I have you hear and have your attention could you please tell me how much has been invested so far. I know its far from the end but I still like to know.
kendedes

Activity: 728

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 04:40:03 PM

Joined twitter campaign sir, any spreadsheet for participants??

▄▄▀▀ ▄▄▄███▀▀ ╙███▄▄
 █▀ ▄██▀└,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄µ¬╙▀ ▄▄
 ,▄█▀,▄▄█▀▀▀¡╓╓╓  ▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█▄
▄█▀ ▄█▀.▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█▄µ ▀█▄ ▀█╖
▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀`▄▄██▀▀██▄µ`┘,▄  ▄⌐╙█▄
▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀,▄▄▄▄▄µ└▀█▄ ▀█ ╙█╖╙█▌
▀ ▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀└;┌▀▀█▄ █▌ █▌ ║█ ▐█
╔▄┘ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▄ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█  ▄ ▐█
█▀ ██ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ██ ║█ ║█ ║█ ▐█
  █▌ ▄█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█┘╓█▌ █▌ █▌
 ██ ▄█ ▄█┘,█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀,█▌ ▄█
▐█ ╓█¬╓█H █▌ ██ ▄█▀ ╓ ▀ ▄█▀ █▀
██ ██ ██ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ╓█▀
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ ▄┐ █▌ █▌ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘
█▌ █▌    █▌
   █▌ █▌ ▀┘
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
▀┘ █▌ █▌ █▌
   ▀┘ ▀┘
Privix.

Become part of a decentralized virtual
private network based on masternodes
and start earning money today.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
██
▀█
██

WillMitchell

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 05:18:07 PM

Quoting so it cant be changed later. If I invest I need to now that this will be adhered to.

Release of funding will go as follows after the escrows are paid:
10% following the conclusion of the crowdfunding after all funds are accounted for
10% after the launch of our initial coin network
30% after the release of our website with core functionality
Account Management
Media / Video Management
Searching by title, tags, genres
25% after the first major update to our website
Auto-populating metadata and tagging
Video Suggestions (by similar tags)
Playlist Management
Subscriptions
25% after the the public api 1.0 release to build 3rd party tools for our platform

This allows us to receive a fair amount early on and gives investors the security of knowing that the escrows are in possession of the funds until we have completed key components of our project. While we need to remain anonymous with our identities we can remain transparent with our work, development and finances.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 344 »
  Print  

Jump to: