Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 10:59:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 344 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🎥 PureVidz.net: Decentralized Streaming WebTorrents 🎥 VIDZ - Trading Now 🎥  (Read 323657 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 02:39:24 PM

My prediction:
147.25 btc total.

I hope it only gets 51.

Smiley

You and me both. 50 if it doesn't hamper the development which it won't because that is the target Roll Eyes Nearly half way there now by the looks of it.

Can anyone explain to me why I can't stream anything?  It's stuck on "Initializing torrent stream... please wait..." and nothing happens, tried multiple browsers

Sounds like bad internet to me, I have about 10 tabs and watching hangover which started instantly and is very high quality. PM the dev with more info as i'm just an investor.

I just finished watching prestige about magicians, very cool movie and I recommend to anyone. Dynamic what movie are you having issues with I'll try it out for a second opinion?

It might just be me then.. It's every movie I try it's stuck on "Initializing torrent stream... please wait...".  Maybe it's my router?  idk because I can torrent fine normally not sure what I'm doing wrong

You can't do anything wrong as no downloads or add ons needed pal. That is very strange and I wish I could help Sad

He has solved the problem by using incognito for now.

I'm sure the dev will chime in and help him get it on every browser.

That's good I wonder what it was.

Beats me but at least he solved it in the end.

Just 3 days left guys, I'ma send my investment over tomorrow or next day still got some more btc to make. This is looking even more of a safe heaven hedging my investments.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JahLovesAll

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 03:10:45 PM

4 days and you need 30btc and have only raised 20btc in the previous weeks. It is not looking good is it people?
sweeeter

Activity: 242
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 04:18:44 PM

4 days and you need 30btc and have only raised 20btc in the previous weeks. It is not looking good is it people?

It's looking good for me and my body, on the 8th I be like  Tongue

lol that gif of the dancing dude is funny. We will all be dancing like that when the coin hits the exchange and work on the project has been completed more. Still very early days and this is so undervalued at the moment it's beautiful so I bet it is being watched as well.
Pure_Vidz (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 04:32:29 PM

Can someone upload movie in 4k example comedy or other?

Anyone is welcome to submit torrents to the website. The only restrictions are that it must be an .mp4 using h264 video codec and aac audio codec. It also must have seeders using a webrtc compatible client.

I would assume most people wont bother submitting 4k material as the bandwidth requirements to view it would be much higher than the average internet connection can feed. It would be up to moderators to decide to approve or reject the submission quality but I could see there being some concern about the file being 'unusable' by many people.

It's also worth keeping in mind very few people are using 4k compatible monitors so the effect would largely be lost.

Will vidz be available for sale on the purevidz.net for fiat?

We have done research into and are planning to allow a fiat gateway yes. As per our whitepaper, we would be using any funds received from a fiat gateway towards the coin buyback program and burning the rest.
PikachuYou

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Me is Cute

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 05:00:39 PM

What's the total number of coins please?

What happens if you don't reach the minimum of 50 BTC?

I couldn't care less about a refund.

Would you still consider carrying on with what you have so far?

And will you be burning any of the unsold coins?

Cheers.
Pure_Vidz (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 05:18:46 PM

What's the total number of coins please?

What happens if you don't reach the minimum of 50 BTC?

I couldn't care less about a refund.

Would you still consider carrying on with what you have so far?

And will you be burning any of the unsold coins?

Cheers.

Supply: 125,000,000 VIDZ

The minimum is in place as it is what we need to give the project the best chance at succeeding. Without reaching the minimum a refund would be triggered.
PikachuYou

Me is Cute

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 05:20:54 PM

thanks for the prompt answers.

I really hope you reach the minimum.

It would be an absolute shame if refunds had to be initiated.

dukeneptun
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 06:21:43 PM

with that bitcoin retrace I might have some more to throw in near the end, things are lookin good! at least my market positions are Cheesy
UnknownEye

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 07:25:48 PM

When the site officially launches someone should get Westworld added. If you haven't seen it already, it's pretty kick ass!
PikachuYou

Me is Cute

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 07:31:44 PM

When the site officially launches someone should get Westworld added. If you haven't seen it already, it's pretty kick ass!

westworld, the series is already on purevidz...

click on television and browse...
Pure_Vidz (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 08:04:31 PM

Just a heads up that we're aware the television section is not the most user friendly right now. We should have an improved Series -> Season -> Episode categorization option in the next day or so. Till then I would recommend searching for shows you're looking for as the browse is more about finding what's recently been added than finding specific shows.
UnknownEye

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 08:30:53 PM

Just a heads up that we're aware the television section is not the most user friendly right now. We should have an improved Series -> Season -> Episode categorization option in the next day or so. Till then I would recommend searching for shows you're looking for as the browse is more about finding what's recently been added than finding specific shows.

Perfect! That is exactly what I was looking for. Right now I was thinking it could be made much easier to search for a TV series. When I had checked awhile back it hadn't been added yet, heh.
Dynamic Index

Activity: 83

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 08:31:07 PM

Yeah I am invested in VTR but saw this project so thought why not invest in both?  Quick update I went ahead and tried it in chrome incognito (without any extensions) and I can confirm it works now.  Wow! It's amazing the bandwidth it's getting just from a torrent.

If I invest in te ICO am I essentially pre buying coins or does the investment go towards the sites revenue?

Glad to hear it's working for you now. Was the initial issue you had also with chrome? Do you have any addons? Sounds like some sort of compatibility or settings issue causing the connection to be blocked. The site should work with any modern browser and it has been tested with IE, Chrome, Firefox and Safari. I cannot speak towards other lesser used browsers but if they support html5 and webrtc it should function properly.

How much is the reward going to be for uploading torrents now?

There is a global bounty of 1kk VIDZ tokens currently which will be open until the full 1.0 version of the site launches (refer to development timeline). The amount of tokens you get per item submitted to the site depends on how many items are submitted total. For example if 1000 movies and 10,000 episodes of TV are submitted, that's 20,000 'points' (movies are 10 points, episodes are 1 point) so each point would be worth 50 vidz and you would be credited based on all of the content you submitted during that period.

I'm not sure exactly what the problem is but It still only works in incognito and even then I'm having problems.  I'm going to check my firewall settings later today after I remember my password...
PikachuYou

Me is Cute

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 08:35:54 PM

Yeah I am invested in VTR but saw this project so thought why not invest in both?  Quick update I went ahead and tried it in chrome incognito (without any extensions) and I can confirm it works now.  Wow! It's amazing the bandwidth it's getting just from a torrent.

If I invest in te ICO am I essentially pre buying coins or does the investment go towards the sites revenue?

Glad to hear it's working for you now. Was the initial issue you had also with chrome? Do you have any addons? Sounds like some sort of compatibility or settings issue causing the connection to be blocked. The site should work with any modern browser and it has been tested with IE, Chrome, Firefox and Safari. I cannot speak towards other lesser used browsers but if they support html5 and webrtc it should function properly.

How much is the reward going to be for uploading torrents now?

There is a global bounty of 1kk VIDZ tokens currently which will be open until the full 1.0 version of the site launches (refer to development timeline). The amount of tokens you get per item submitted to the site depends on how many items are submitted total. For example if 1000 movies and 10,000 episodes of TV are submitted, that's 20,000 'points' (movies are 10 points, episodes are 1 point) so each point would be worth 50 vidz and you would be credited based on all of the content you submitted during that period.

I'm not sure exactly what the problem is but It still only works in incognito and even then I'm having problems.  I'm going to check my firewall settings later today after I remember my password...

there's always one...... Roll Eyes
Dynamic Index

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 08:37:59 PM

It makes sense to hedge investments so I am with you on that one and sorry for jumping the gun I just couldn't workout why I had not seen any complaints when I read the thread back like ten pages when I found this lastnight and like you I was blown away with quality and speed. You should leave the dev team a pm though to see if they can help for future reference. When I read the white paper which you can too here http://www.purevidz.net/Info/Intro everything is designed to take away the necessity of any extensions or downloads which is a very big sell for me.

From my reading and understanding, the coin brought and finances raised in the ICO will not go towards the site revenue. It will be used to market the site and help with expenses that usually arise when creating a big site until the time when the site is standing on its own which shouldn't be to long in all fairness.

It says funds on the site will be raised in many ways ranging from - Advertisements on site, targeted Advertisements, VIP memberships, VPN referrals. As you can see like I did, this can make an absolute fortune and goes above and beyond any standard streaming site.

I highly recommend reading the entire whitepaper and basing your decision on what you find there. I found gold with the way the escrow works with targets to release funds their funds and the extremely high transparency moving forward. And of course "most of all" the way my BTC is going to turn into more BTC.  

I read the whitepaper but I still don't see where it mentions how we are getting paid back.  Are we paid back a percent of the sites profits?  If this is like a normal crypto coin can't you just buy it off an exchange?
dukeneptun
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 08:49:07 PM

Yeah I am invested in VTR but saw this project so thought why not invest in both?  Quick update I went ahead and tried it in chrome incognito (without any extensions) and I can confirm it works now.  Wow! It's amazing the bandwidth it's getting just from a torrent.

It makes sense to hedge investments so I am with you on that one and sorry for jumping the gun I just couldn't workout why I had not seen any complaints when I read the thread back like ten pages when I found this lastnight and like you I was blown away with quality and speed. You should leave the dev team a pm though to see if they can help for future reference. When I read the white paper which you can too here http://www.purevidz.net/Info/Intro everything is designed to take away the necessity of any extensions or downloads which is a very big sell for me.

From my reading and understanding, the coin brought and finances raised in the ICO will not go towards the site revenue. It will be used to market the site and help with expenses that usually arise when creating a big site until the time when the site is standing on its own which shouldn't be to long in all fairness.

It says funds on the site will be raised in many ways ranging from - Advertisements on site, targeted Advertisements, VIP memberships, VPN referrals. As you can see like I did, this can make an absolute fortune and goes above and beyond any standard streaming site.

I highly recommend reading the entire whitepaper and basing your decision on what you find there. I found gold with the way the escrow works with targets to release funds their funds and the extremely high transparency moving forward. And of course "most of all" the way my BTC is going to turn into more BTC. 

I read the whitepaper but I still don't see where it mentions how we are getting paid back.  Are we paid back a percent of the sites profits?  If this is like a normal crypto coin can't you just buy it off an exchange?

in the finances section they discuss buyback and burning, both increase the value of the coin because when coins get taken out of circulation the coins that are held by investors are then worth more and buy backs are self explanatory
Sourgummies

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

Never ending parties are what Im into.

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 09:19:38 PM

Yeah I am invested in VTR but saw this project so thought why not invest in both?  Quick update I went ahead and tried it in chrome incognito (without any extensions) and I can confirm it works now.  Wow! It's amazing the bandwidth it's getting just from a torrent.

Just open your eyes dude. Its all over the second post.
Dynamic Index

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 09:20:53 PM

in the finances section they discuss buyback and burning, both increase the value of the coin because when coins get taken out of circulation the coins that are held by investors are then worth more and buy backs are self explanatory

So the ICO is us basically pre buying coins?  Sorry this is my first ICO
Pure_Vidz (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 09:34:00 PM

As an investor your stake in the company is the coins you hold. The mechanisms of the site are designed to force the value of the coin to raise as well as to re-distribute the coin to encourage users of the website to participate in using the coin to help boost its adoption rate.

Fiat earnings are broken into 3 categories.

#1: Site base maintnence: 15%
#2: Ownership based stake: Variable% based on how many coins the company holds (public wallet addresses that are not 'dumped')
#3: Buyback programs: Remainder is used in buying coins from exchanges to be burned, redistributed to site users through promotions and to increase the ownership stake

These mechanisms mean that as the site earns money the coin gains in value which benefits investors and at the same time boosts the acceptance rate of the currency and the site itself through the advertisement programs it funds.
ClamCoin

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 12:20:01 AM

I see now you have over 23 btc.

Let's say it missed the goal by ten will you still continue the project?
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 344 »
  Print  

Jump to: