Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 03:08:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: you need to overcome your fear of losing money  (Read 52906 times)
pia19

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:07:22 PM

Trading is two-way process system. You can gain something or sometimes you lose something. Just like the saying says, no victory without sacrifice. It pretty normal to lose money in trading, specially to starters or even to some expert. Its part of the process. You can learn something everytime you lose money in trading. After you lose, you can make better decisions in the future. That's why don't invest an amount of money that your not ready to lose.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sugihe

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 12:25:31 AM

Losing is part of successfully trading. If you treat losing as part of trading then you are an experienced trader.

Losing is part of successfully trading is completely right in my opinion. Why? Since with loss we will learn more how to solve our mistake.
chichigirl

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

HELENA

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 01:47:14 AM

I've overcome my fear of loosing my investment, i know now how to handles those kind of situation. Do some limitations in trading and be ready for every looses that you may get from your investment.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 02:25:10 AM

Losing is part of successfully trading. If you treat losing as part of trading then you are an experienced trader.
Yes that is very true, I always experience losing my capital in trading. This is because I had bought coins and hold it although the price is already high I still holding it until the price dropped, I lost my money then and I was sad but I did not quit trading still continue until I found out the best way and techniques on how to trade successfully. So I have learned a lot from my mistakes.
PokerFace3

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 04:03:35 AM

Loosing is a part of trading, so do not invest your money in trading which you cant afford to loose, thats the basic principle of traders. It is also a result of a wrong decion, you should be careful. Learn from your mistakes.
Obviously, if your re going to invest more than what you can afford to lose you are going to be borrowing money soon from others in order to have a stable life or will need to work harder for fulfilling the financial gap created by your trading loss.

Losing and winning are the parts of game but that does not mean investing more than your capacity just with a hoe of making big profit.
That's right, you must to remember trading is not the easily way to make money and make profits without any risk. Trading is the risky job, it always unstable and makes many traders lose money. However, it just a tool to transfer money for us, winner and loser always exist here.
Actually everything have risks. There is nothing on this planet earth which gives you profit and loss but don’t deal in risks. No you wouldn’t be finding this anywhere. When you are coming into trading, I must say there should be seminar for you in which you re told about the risks factor you are going to have along your way. Believe me, risks are best candles to show you right way.
If you are investing into bitcoin you have to say goodbye to your fear because here in bitcoin those are the successful who can keep patience in worst situations some time prices goes down and successful one are holding their coin they are fearless because they know the fact that bitcoin will not let anyone down so same should be required from you and that’s the best way to earn and this also help in achieving big.
JTASSOCIATES

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 04:57:06 AM

My opinion is we no need to overcome our fear of losing money. If you not fear you will not analize the thing so fear is must for verifying to trust something because you are investing your valuable money for your future which is having possibility of giving profit at the same time it will be create lose to your investment.

Once you confirmed and confident on your research you no need to worry about it. At present we no need to worry about bitcoin as it has proven records of success rate progress and believing the same performance in future.

▂▂▃▃  TRADE CRYPTOCURRENCIES | INDEXES | FUNDS ▃▃▂▂
●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬● BITOTAL.COM ●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●
░▒▓█ DEPOSIT BONUS | 0% TRADE FEES | WIDE COIN OFFER | EXCLUSIVE ICO'S █▓▒░
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:16:12 AM

Losing is a part of trading is right but don't lose too much that you can't efford to pay is better than lose everything. Be smarter!
Trading is an art, one should learn how to invest before starting business. One should consult the people who are actively engaged in the field, in which he intends to join. It should be started with minimum amount and with passage of time when one gets experience of his job, investment may be increased gradually so as to minimize the chances of losing his money.
CooIbubbIe

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:46:05 AM

In trading you need to overcome any kind of feeling. Trading is not at all for psychological people. We shouldn't fear of losing money or turn out to be happy after making some profits. We need to be calm and practical in buying and selling.
ArIMy11

Activity: 519

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 06:07:18 AM

Losing is not only a part of trading. Losing is a part of each and everyone's life. When we lose that is the part of life that we learn something. Yes we must not be afraid of losing, we must lose all our fear. If we lose a thing it means we need to learn something better that we do not know because we are just starting. Sometimes when we lose something, something much more than that came back. I think in trading we experience every possible feeling and emotions. Trading can make you who you are not but that will be for the better. After that we will not lose again anything anymore.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC        SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
BigTeeths

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:25:40 AM

That is easy to say but when you lost half of your money on trading, you are about to lose my mind. It's not okay to lose money and it's important that you make it as a reminder that it will never happen again and will never commit unwise decisions again.
slashz9

Activity: 1554

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:33:42 AM

hmmmm ok. but if I think we can minimize the defeat to a minimum why not.
I know experience is the best teacher but if we can do it without defeat / error why not
hastag_80

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:21:49 AM

In the world of digital currency,losing of money in trading or any kinds of bitcoin business is part of the games,this is the reality of business lossing and winning,so in order to overcome the fear of losing money,we must put up into our mind that everythings happen in a purpose,and if we surpass this fear of lossing,we become succesfull someday in any kind of investment,either trading,mining,faucet,or gambling we will become winner above all this things.

Trade Pharma Network     │  New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
[   PRIVATE SALE   ]      │      WHITEPAPER
Linkedin        ⚫ Facebook        ⚫ Twitter        ⚫ Telegram
JRoa

Activity: 528

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:33:56 AM

It is really necessary. Most of the people are earning a low income in the cryptocurrency world because they afraid to invest all of their money. I know that investment in cryptocurrency are risky but we should be smart when we are investing.

otundebis

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:34:29 AM

It might be easy to write "loss" as part of trading, but in reality you never get pass the moment or event that led to your loss. It required that you see yourself not winning all your trade every time for you to be able to accept loss.

Bosx1ne

Activity: 540

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:47:38 AM

Of Course, Trading likes a game. There is win and lose. If you can pass the fail, learn from it, you will get success.
It is true!Trading can compare to a game. We can lose in trading and also we can win in trading. For us in win in a game, we should a lot of effective strategy. Like in trading, effective strategies are really necessary for us to win in trading.

Kr-sama

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:02:41 AM

hmmmm ok. but if I think we can minimize the defeat to a minimum why not.
I know experience is the best teacher but if we can do it without defeat / error why not
I agree. Learning from your mistakes is good and all but I think it is best to avoid making mistakes as possible. And in order to do this, you need to do a lot of research. With the right knowledge, you can easily avoid losing and even earn more profit.
khalifa25

Activity: 242
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:49:02 AM

to me when i started gambling  online i was always like at the dark of so scared to lose the money that which i want to use to gamble. There and there at first what they called beginners luck was by my side. The longer run, comes the losess the busts the frustrations . Then it just came to me, said to myself this is gambling and if i wanna win big then i should bet big. Same as goes with TRADING, its just that trading requires a lot more than self awareness. : In short  overcome the fear of losing money and  make it to a point that, no matter h9ow sure you are gonna profit from a trade or something never ever   forget the 1% that could change everything is bigbig lose Sad
kanmo

Activity: 458
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:57:46 AM

Well what I see to this is that the only experienced traders are not afraid of loosing money a newbie is always afraid.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T
Labumi

Activity: 756

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:47:24 AM

Loosing is a part of trading, so do not invest your money in trading which you cant afford to loose, thats the basic principle of traders. It is also a result of a wrong decion, you should be careful. Learn from your mistakes.
Obviously, if your re going to invest more than what you can afford to lose you are going to be borrowing money soon from others in order to have a stable life or will need to work harder for fulfilling the financial gap created by your trading loss.

Losing and winning are the parts of game but that does not mean investing more than your capacity just with a hoe of making big profit.
That's right, you must to remember trading is not the easily way to make money and make profits without any risk. Trading is the risky job, it always unstable and makes many traders lose money. However, it just a tool to transfer money for us, winner and loser always exist here.
Actually everything have risks. There is nothing on this planet earth which gives you profit and loss but don’t deal in risks. No you wouldn’t be finding this anywhere. When you are coming into trading, I must say there should be seminar for you in which you re told about the risks factor you are going to have along your way. Believe me, risks are best candles to show you right way.
If you are investing into bitcoin you have to say goodbye to your fear because here in bitcoin those are the successful who can keep patience in worst situations some time prices goes down and successful one are holding their coin they are fearless because they know the fact that bitcoin will not let anyone down so same should be required from you and that’s the best way to earn and this also help in achieving big.

Precisely, it is a major step to successful investing in the bitcoin is to remove all fear or worries are exaggerated. Because it would just give us a very bad results, so it's one thing to be believed in the bitcoin is an advantage. And one other thing that you should do before investing and routine analysis is done, where the analysis that will help us to know what things should you do if it doesn't then it all ended in losses.
OracionSeis

Activity: 756

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:57:33 AM

Precisely, it is a major step to successful investing in the bitcoin is to remove all fear or worries are exaggerated. Because it would just give us a very bad results, so it's one thing to be believed in the bitcoin is an advantage. And one other thing that you should do before investing and routine analysis is done, where the analysis that will help us to know what things should you do if it doesn't then it all ended in losses.
You must to have a strong faith in your prediction, your analysic for Bitcoin. The fact, there are many traders just wait others experts can help them analysic the chart price cryptocurrency, it's really stupid because they are putting their money for others help them decide their investment Lips sealed

Time off to sleep ... ( ̄︶ ̄)~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: