Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:33:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: 1

Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XSPEC] Spectrecoin | Untraceable Tx | Ring Signatures | Tor Integration  (Read 115638 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
wosch76
Legendary

Activity: 942
Merit: 1026

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 07:16:06 AM

SpectreCoin Update
07/29/2017
 What a week it's been! It's an honor to be asked by jbg to assist in the Slack channel as an Administrator. I do appreciate all the support received so far from all of you. I promise to do my best to be fair but, at the same time deal with the distracting, off topic or very vulgar things that show up here from time to time. Please keep posts in the proper channel and have a great time!

I will keep the mop and broom handy and a warning will be given before the “ban hammer” is ever wielded.

@jbg Has advised that v1.3 has completed it's TOR update  and tested , bear in mind v1.3 is going to run on more OS platforms so all versions have to be tested. It's operation over Obsf4 is in final testing phase and it will be packaged and released in the next 72 hours.
The other code changes that required this time will make future updates much easier on the devs.

Until next week.....keep on staking!

Thanks for the first "weekly update", Beachguy! I really like this new style of communication (it was one of my suggestions  Wink), looking forward to the upcoming release which includes the OBFS4 protocol for using Spectre even in censored countries like China! JBG and you make a great team so far, while mandica takes her break.  Cool
many more countries will censor web-traffic in the future (Russia, USA?, ...) Embarrassed
Spectre will fly free like a bird Smiley

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Gandalf86

Activity: 1330
Merit: 515

Coin Mage

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 07:53:05 AM

SpectreCoin Update
07/29/2017
 What a week it's been! It's an honor to be asked by jbg to assist in the Slack channel as an Administrator. I do appreciate all the support received so far from all of you. I promise to do my best to be fair but, at the same time deal with the distracting, off topic or very vulgar things that show up here from time to time. Please keep posts in the proper channel and have a great time!

I will keep the mop and broom handy and a warning will be given before the “ban hammer” is ever wielded.

@jbg Has advised that v1.3 has completed it's TOR update  and tested , bear in mind v1.3 is going to run on more OS platforms so all versions have to be tested. It's operation over Obsf4 is in final testing phase and it will be packaged and released in the next 72 hours.
The other code changes that required this time will make future updates much easier on the devs.

Until next week.....keep on staking!

Thanks for the first "weekly update", Beachguy! I really like this new style of communication (it was one of my suggestions  Wink), looking forward to the upcoming release which includes the OBFS4 protocol for using Spectre even in censored countries like China! JBG and you make a great team so far, while mandica takes her break.  Cool
many more countries will censor web-traffic in the future (Russia, USA?, ...) Embarrassed
Spectre will fly free like a bird Smiley

The really interesting part for Spectre starts when governments start to censor cryptocurrencies, which is not too far away in the future IMO.  Cheesy

Discord: Gandalf86#5805 (#341695925166538796) // Maintainer of Titcoin // Work smarter, not harder!
cico76

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 08:27:26 PM

Right ! When goverments will block crypto then Spectrecoin will rule and go to moon !!!!
Hope that devs will continue working on it and always support the comunity!
Long life to Spectre !
 Wink
spectral_579

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 02:27:51 AM

Update not from the beginning  Smiley
Rostchild

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 03:15:16 AM

Cool specification,.... unfotunately it was a low valued ICO. Long ways to catch up DASH Smiley
I ll keep for long term while staking
minerbro

Activity: 415
Merit: 287

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 03:25:49 AM

This is an interesting project. does it offer masternodes setup?
sirsplashalot

Activity: 520
Merit: 123

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 05:25:30 AM

This is an interesting project. does it offer masternodes setup?

XSPEC employs Proof-of-Stake (PoSv3) with static inflation of 5% annually which subjects XSPEC users to equal chance of getting a reward based on how much XSPEC their wallet is staking in support of the network.

Worried about my trust rating? I am too. Bitcointalk users ‘Lauda’ and ‘gmaxwell’ have abused their superior powers in trust system to align their views with the ‘correct views.’ In no legal system in any jurisdiction do we have a definition for what Bitcoin is, they do not have the power to tell us what it is based on the rule of law.
Ell- -Mine

Activity: 151

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 04:26:00 PM

Hi. Any news on the updated wallet release so i can use on both my machines. One system is fine but i get the Procedure entry point _create_locale msvcrt.dll error on the other?

Cheers
Beachguy
Legendary

Activity: 1019
Merit: 1001

Spectreproject Community Manager

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2017, 05:27:35 PM

Direct quote from our Slack Channel.
Please note this is a total overhaul of xspec's current wallet to make future updates easier and faster for the devs.
It's also adding win32 and linux versions along with the TOR  OBFS4 ability on all versions. Our devs are going to get this right!

Quote-
"As you guys can see, I'm pushing the deadline until tomorrow

[1:03]
I have fixed the Win32 issue, but I need some more time to test all of the platforms interoperating with each other. There were some big changes with the Tor version upgrade and OBFS4, and I don't want to bring back any peer discovery issues, so I will take some extra time to test and be certain all is stable before cutting a release. I hope the community understands.

I think I should be able to make the release during the day (EU time) tomorrow."

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Ell- -Mine

Activity: 151

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 06:48:17 PM

Thats great. Thanks for your hard work on this i really like this project and will continue to support.
Virtuoso
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 10:49:36 PM

Great news. Can wait to test the new wallet update. Hope we get some attention with this new wallet. Maybe some other exchanges will recognize this  Grin
VEEGOLD

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

Iron sharpeneth iron BTC 13TZeA5bWGfrAsUqbnAUiQHhq

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 10:53:11 PM

Direct quote from our Slack Channel.
Please note this is a total overhaul of xspec's current wallet to make future updates easier and faster for the devs.
It's also adding win32 and linux versions along with the TOR  OBFS4 ability on all versions. Our devs are going to get this right!

Quote-
"As you guys can see, I'm pushing the deadline until tomorrow

I have fixed the Win32 issue, but I need some more time to test all of the platforms interoperating with each other. There were some big changes with the Tor version upgrade and OBFS4, and I don't want to bring back any peer discovery issues, so I will take some extra time to test and be certain all is stable before cutting a release. I hope the community understands.

I think I should be able to make the release during the day (EU time) tomorrow."
Thats great. Thanks for your hard work on this i really like this project and will continue to support.
better days ahead for Spectrecoin

Buy some Spectrecoin now
grex

Activity: 179

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 07:22:26 PM

Please vote for spectrecoin to be added to cryptofolio http://cryptofolio.info/welcome/vote which is a nice free tool for keeping track of your crypto portfolio.
Btw. did spectrecoin already apply to be listed at bittrex, or are they waiting for the new wallet release?
spectral_579

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 08:04:27 PM

Update never comes  Smiley
grex

Activity: 179

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 08:32:00 PM

I don't mind if it takes them longer, but they release more stable software, instead of releasing buggy software on time. But I would like to know the progression of the whitepaper, which was also promised for some time now?
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2017, 05:05:38 PM
Last edit: August 05, 2017, 05:48:51 PM by Islapdonkey

So I just got through reading the ann on this coin and if all the points are legit, yet to verify it, then this coin is highly undervalued. Top notch specs with low volume. Lots of room to grow. I just wish they didn't utilize ICO but instead use an airdrop format like deep onion coin. Would have really benefitted from the exposure.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
CommunityWhale

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 09:06:54 PM

So I just got through reading the ann on this coin and if all the points are legit, yet to verify it, then this coin is highly undervalued. Top notch specs with low volume. Lots of room to grow. I just wish they didn't utilize ICO but instead use an airdrop format like deep onion coin. Would have really benefitted from the exposure.

Sorry, but we all watched deep onion's "airdrop" It is nice for the naive, in retrospect, to believe that it was a legitimate and well dispersed airdrop, but nothing could be further from the truth. Even several of us Spectreheadz attempted to participate to no avail.
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2017, 11:41:44 PM

Sorry, but we all watched deep onion's "airdrop" It is nice for the naive, in retrospect, to believe that it was a legitimate and well dispersed airdrop, but nothing could be further from the truth. Even several of us Spectreheadz attempted to participate to no avail.

Am not going to argue with you about the legitimacy of deep onion airdrop. Everyone deserves an opinion, all am suggesting is that spectrecoin would have benefitted from the exposure of following a similar airdrop format. Your statement just verified it, most ppl already heard about deep onion and there are lots of air drops to go, so apparently, the marketing format is genius on that end.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
maxmad_x

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

It takes a lot to build but not much to lose

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 04:00:38 PM

Jesus Christ, how many days is it going to take more to have a good news on updates here. Each week passes by without an update loses confidence in the devs even further
CommunityWhale

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 05:01:51 PM

Jesus Christ, how many days is it going to take more to have a good news on updates here. Each week passes by without an update loses confidence in the devs even further

Join the Slack. Bitcointalk is not where Spectrefolk hang out.
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: