Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 09:36:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 204 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥[GUNBOT] Trading Bot with 136 exchanges available!!!🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥  (Read 507702 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (6 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
densmirnov

Activity: 429
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2017, 01:38:54 AM
Last edit: January 05, 2017, 05:06:47 AM by densmirnov

Here is my little review about GUNBOT. I've tried it from 26.12 till 02.01 and, in fact, all I can say that this thing is working and working great! I've tried to use gunbot on ETH, ETC, XMR, FCT, ZEC, MAID, NAV. Week before newyear was pretty volatile, but gunbot have done it's job - i've got little profit on all pairs!

I can not mention the perfect support from @Gunthar on all questions from installing to trading.

P.S. I've tried to run gunbot on macOS and it works perfectly smooth, just as on linux.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ᴅᴇᴠᴇʟᴏᴘ ᴄᴜsᴛᴏᴍ ᴅᴇᴄᴇɴᴛʀᴀʟɪᴢᴇᴅ ʙʟᴏᴄᴋᴄʜᴀɪɴ ᴀᴘᴘʟɪᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴs in ᴊᴀᴠᴀsᴄʀɪᴘᴛ with ʟɪsᴋ!
ᴡᴇʙsɪᴛᴇ 🇺🇸 ʙʟᴏɢ 🇺🇸 ᴄʜᴀᴛ 🇺🇸 ғᴀᴄᴇʙᴏᴏᴋ 🇷🇺 ᴠᴋ 🇷🇺 ᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ 🇷🇺 Be part of the decentralized application movement!

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lone Shark

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 02:53:26 AM

Updated my review on the bot. Added my day 5 result. Grin
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1715214.msg17360593#msg17360593

I'm looking forward to the updates my friend! You are awesome!
aigeezer
Legendary

Activity: 1450
Merit: 1013

Cryptanalyst castrated by his government, 1952

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 05:29:46 PM

Some news on bot development:
next release will have a dashboard with automatic profit/loss calculation per pair, so you dont have to bother with (ugly) poloniex profit/loss tool Cheesy

Also...candlesticks with the GUNBOT strategy applied so you can see "live" what the bot is doing Wink
~Gun

Suggestion: presently the advice on "Recommended currencies to trade today" appears in the Gunbot window, after configuration. I think it would be more useful as a clickable button in the configuration window or perhaps in the new dashboard.
aigeezer
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 05:55:27 PM

Personally i increase the min % sell a little (since all altcoins are in green now) and i also put the EMA1 and EMA2 period shorter, so it can reflect the moving coins faster. In the past hours i have been on 0.6% min buy/1% min sell (but i am going to raise that to up 2%) plus i set EMA1 to 2 hours and EMA2 to 1 hour

Would you comment further on that EMA change please? Back on page 1, in your tutorial, I think you suggest setting EMA2 to double the value of EMA1. I assume all such rules are "soft" when you know what you are doing.      Wink
Gunthar (OP)

Activity: 1484
Merit: 614

Liable for what i say, not for what you understand

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2017, 06:03:03 PM

Personally i increase the min % sell a little (since all altcoins are in green now) and i also put the EMA1 and EMA2 period shorter, so it can reflect the moving coins faster. In the past hours i have been on 0.6% min buy/1% min sell (but i am going to raise that to up 2%) plus i set EMA1 to 2 hours and EMA2 to 1 hour

Would you comment further on that EMA change please? Back on page 1, in your tutorial, I think you suggest setting EMA2 to double the value of EMA1. I assume all such rules are "soft" when you know what you are doing.      Wink

Correct: they are the same formula but different period of calculations Wink

~snip

Suggestion: presently the advice on "Recommended currencies to trade today" appears in the Gunbot window, after configuration. I think it would be more useful as a clickable button in the configuration window or perhaps in the new dashboard.
Good point, i am also trying to modify that a bit: actually it is based on volume and daily variance, i'd like it to be more representative of the GUNBOT strategy. E.g: if the coin variance related to EMA1 and EMA2 is > a min %

▄██▀ ▄█████▄
     ▄██▀ ▄███▀ ▐███▄
   ▄██▀ ▄███▀    █████▄
 ▄██▀ ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄
██▀ ▄███▀    ▄██▀      ▀██▄
██ ███▀    ▄██▀    █▄    ███
██ ███    ███    ▄███    ███
██ ███▄    ▀███▄███▀     ███
██▄ ▀███▄    ▀███▀    ▄███▀
 ▀██▄ ▀███▄         ▄███▀
   ▀██▄ ▀███▄     ▄███▀
     ▀██▄ ▀███▄ ▄███▀
       ▀██▄ ▀█████▀
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
         ▄█████▄ ▀██▄
       ▄███▀ ▐███▄ ▀██▄
     ▄███▀    █████▄ ▀██▄
   ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄ ▀██▄
 ▄███▀    ▄██▀      ▀██▄ ▀██
███▀    ▄██▀    █▄    ███ ██
███    ███    ▄███    ███ ██
███▄    ▀███▄███▀    ▄███ ██
 ▀███▄    ▀███▀    ▄███▀ ▄██
   ▀███▄         ▄███▀ ▄██▀
     ▀███▄     ▄███▀ ▄██▀
       ▀███▄ ▄███▀ ▄██▀
         ▀█████▀ ▄██▀
aigeezer
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 06:42:39 PM
Last edit: January 05, 2017, 07:07:24 PM by aigeezer

Sorry for hogging the thread. I'm trying to stick to one theme per post and I think this is my last one for a while.        Wink

I've been thinking about startup conditions. The bot has to start with a balance on Polo of at least one member of a pair. It can't buy or sell otherwise, right? It can only work with "today's value" and is blind to how much or how little you might have paid for that initial item when you first acquired it.

I think this means that Gunbot would have a better start if first launched when crypto markets are "down overall" rather than, say, the last few days? Put another way, if you bought your startup coin high back in the day, you may sell it low when you fire up Gunbot after which Gunbot will make profits if it can, but from that "low" starting point.

This is an observation, not a criticism. Markets never care about how much one paid for some asset back in the day, but one should keep the cost of the startup item in mind when deciding when to first run Gunbot. If the item has gone up in value (against the other item in the pair) then use it. Otherwise, consider a different startup item or consider waiting a while before first starting the bot. I thought this through only after starting the bot with a high-cost item. Thus we learn.

One more notion - Gunthar's comments about viewing an item's value only against the other item in the pair is really important, imho. Many people seem to view crypto as a commodity to be traded against what they think of as real money, namely fiat. I think of crypto as the eventual replacement for fiat so for me it is already "real money". Of course I have no way to know which flavour of crypto, if any, will win out. Gunbot is the perfect tool for people who share that mindset though. When I first heard of it, I feared the market would quickly saturate and we would all be stuck trying to eke out small profits from each other. Not so - we are competing against those who think of fiat as real money, those who bet that they can profit in fiat by trading commodity crypto. Heh. May the better paradigm win.

Edit: strikeout above as I'm still thinking about this. I now think all that matters is the pair in question, not the overall market conditions, but it gets messy if you start thinking about alternative uses for your startup item than trading it for another coin - should I buy that Lambo or not?

densmirnov

Activity: 429
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2017, 10:32:32 PM

Good point, i am also trying to modify that a bit: actually it is based on volume and daily variance, i'd like it to be more representative of the GUNBOT strategy. E.g: if the coin variance related to EMA1 and EMA2 is > a min %
Wouldn't it be easier to implement this functionality as a shell script (or another node script), which you can run before running the bot itself to determine best pairs?

ᴅᴇᴠᴇʟᴏᴘ ᴄᴜsᴛᴏᴍ ᴅᴇᴄᴇɴᴛʀᴀʟɪᴢᴇᴅ ʙʟᴏᴄᴋᴄʜᴀɪɴ ᴀᴘᴘʟɪᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴs in ᴊᴀᴠᴀsᴄʀɪᴘᴛ with ʟɪsᴋ!
ᴡᴇʙsɪᴛᴇ 🇺🇸 ʙʟᴏɢ 🇺🇸 ᴄʜᴀᴛ 🇺🇸 ғᴀᴄᴇʙᴏᴏᴋ 🇷🇺 ᴠᴋ 🇷🇺 ᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ 🇷🇺 Be part of the decentralized application movement!

Gunthar (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2017, 10:35:22 PM

Wouldn't it be easier to implement this functionality as a shell script (or another node script), which you can run before running the bot itself to determine best pairs?

It is, but dont forget GUI users...they like buttons, colors, graphic etc Smiley
I implement both console and GUY tho, for all nix/mac and win users. Oh someone of you got it working on raspberry pi!!! I cant remember right now who they are...i will dig in my PMs Smiley

▄██▀ ▄█████▄
     ▄██▀ ▄███▀ ▐███▄
   ▄██▀ ▄███▀    █████▄
 ▄██▀ ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄
 ▀██▄ ▀███▄         ▄███▀
   ▀██▄ ▀███▄     ▄███▀
     ▀██▄ ▀███▄ ▄███▀
       ▀██▄ ▀█████▀
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
         ▄█████▄ ▀██▄
       ▄███▀ ▐███▄ ▀██▄
     ▄███▀    █████▄ ▀██▄
   ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄ ▀██▄
   ▀███▄         ▄███▀ ▄██▀
     ▀███▄     ▄███▀ ▄██▀
       ▀███▄ ▄███▀ ▄██▀
         ▀█████▀ ▄██▀
Gunthar (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2017, 10:47:42 PM

~snip     

If you look at this graphic, it is the GUNBOT applied "live." It has the script your own GUNBOT is using exactly in this moment.
If you zoom out that graphic, you will always see a red part to buy and a green part to sell. It doesn't matter the price. So the GUNBOT is capable of entering the market anytime and generating its profit.

I 100% agree with you about the cost of the asset pre-GUNBOT: the most of us bought that asset at poloniex (god knows at what price) or from another exchange or...with credit card/pp etc. (i think neither God knows at what prices)
I'm willing to think aloud with you about a method to add so the user could decide to enter the market in a particular condition only (something like never sells under x price). The risk is you will never enter the market. It is a risk you regularly run on GUNBOT tho: decemberI have sell orders from first December.
Thinking aloud...let's see if it worths it.
~Gun

▄██▀ ▄█████▄
     ▄██▀ ▄███▀ ▐███▄
   ▄██▀ ▄███▀    █████▄
 ▄██▀ ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄
 ▀██▄ ▀███▄         ▄███▀
   ▀██▄ ▀███▄     ▄███▀
     ▀██▄ ▀███▄ ▄███▀
       ▀██▄ ▀█████▀
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
         ▄█████▄ ▀██▄
       ▄███▀ ▐███▄ ▀██▄
     ▄███▀    █████▄ ▀██▄
   ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄ ▀██▄
   ▀███▄         ▄███▀ ▄██▀
     ▀███▄     ▄███▀ ▄██▀
       ▀███▄ ▄███▀ ▄██▀
         ▀█████▀ ▄██▀
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 10:54:33 PM

After reading reviews about your bot,I am excited to buy it but on a second thought I would wait further and watch as there may be some chance of this bot getting banned by Poloniex
Gunthar (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2017, 11:05:48 PM

After reading reviews about your bot,I am excited to buy it but on a second thought I would wait further and watch as there may be some chance of this bot getting banned by Poloniex

mmm? why banned? first of all it complies with polo api tos (calls per second...or it would get banned after exactly 6 minutes.
On the other side, the risk to saturate the market is well known and under control: only a limited number of licenses of this bot will be sold (as stated in the main thread). This is to avoid to flat the eventual low voume markets and it adds a "value" to the issued licenses.
I'm curious to see what is your thought on those "bans" you talking about.
~Gun

▄██▀ ▄█████▄
     ▄██▀ ▄███▀ ▐███▄
   ▄██▀ ▄███▀    █████▄
 ▄██▀ ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄
 ▀██▄ ▀███▄         ▄███▀
   ▀██▄ ▀███▄     ▄███▀
     ▀██▄ ▀███▄ ▄███▀
       ▀██▄ ▀█████▀
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
         ▄█████▄ ▀██▄
       ▄███▀ ▐███▄ ▀██▄
     ▄███▀    █████▄ ▀██▄
   ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄ ▀██▄
   ▀███▄         ▄███▀ ▄██▀
     ▀███▄     ▄███▀ ▄██▀
       ▀███▄ ▄███▀ ▄██▀
         ▀█████▀ ▄██▀
Hamuki
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 11:25:22 PM

That's a troll, as long as your bot does not more then 6 API calls per second you wont get your IP banned. The more trades you do the more fees they cash, no way any bot is gotta banned (I am using CAT, haas and GUNBOT actually)
Anyway great cake Gun: running smooth since 2 weeks and got good profit. I will post screenshots soon Wink

Gunthar (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2017, 01:04:04 AM

That's a troll, as long as your bot does not more then 6 API calls per second you wont get your IP banned. The more trades you do the more fees they cash, no way any bot is gotta banned (I am using CAT, haas and GUNBOT actually)
Anyway great cake Gun: running smooth since 2 weeks and got good profit. I will post screenshots soon Wink

You are right, i checked all over the exchanges, none is against "automated trades" aka "bots". That's why there is an API for that and they all state that in their API tos, eg

CEX.IO provides several API solutions for automated trading based on needs of individuals and institutions.

Please note that CEX.IO API is limited to 600 requests per 10 minutes. If you are interested in increasing limits, have any feedbacks or feature requests, please drop an email to web@cex.io.
Reference

Dont worry, none of these bots will ever get banned (as long as they behave Cheesy)
~Gun

▄██▀ ▄█████▄
     ▄██▀ ▄███▀ ▐███▄
   ▄██▀ ▄███▀    █████▄
 ▄██▀ ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄
 ▀██▄ ▀███▄         ▄███▀
   ▀██▄ ▀███▄     ▄███▀
     ▀██▄ ▀███▄ ▄███▀
       ▀██▄ ▀█████▀
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
         ▄█████▄ ▀██▄
       ▄███▀ ▐███▄ ▀██▄
     ▄███▀    █████▄ ▀██▄
   ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄ ▀██▄
   ▀███▄         ▄███▀ ▄██▀
     ▀███▄     ▄███▀ ▄██▀
       ▀███▄ ▄███▀ ▄██▀
         ▀█████▀ ▄██▀
Lone Shark

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 01:45:12 AM

Updated my review. See DAY 6. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1715214.msg17360593#msg17360593

Note to Gunthar: Please look at it too, I'm not sure if that is the problem or just some things that I didn't know of. Hope you can look at it.
Gunthar (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2017, 02:07:22 AM

Updated my review. See DAY 6. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1715214.msg17360593#msg17360593

Note to Gunthar: Please look at it too, I'm not sure if that is the problem or just some things that I didn't know of. Hope you can look at it.

Yo mate! When we are done with this thread let's go hijacking some trolls in lending section Cheesy

I had a look at your trades. First rule first: we have emotions, the bot doesnt! I'm going to fuck up yoiur license if you think again to put yoru hands on what the bot is calculating  Grin

Said that, lol, congrats it is doing really well but: can you please show me the buy order the bot placed when LTC was at 0.004536 Cheesy

Because to the maths that are in that code (and not only there but in ANY exchange): the EMA1 and EMA2 are NEVER over the bollinger band. The bot CAN buy (means it only knows how to buy) when the price is set x% below both EMA1 and EMA2.

Considering that was a peak of something like 1 or 2 hours: i dont think the EMA1 and EMA2 got time to recalculate that much.

So please buddy, make me happy: show me that buy order at 0.004536
Thanks!
~Gun

▄██▀ ▄█████▄
     ▄██▀ ▄███▀ ▐███▄
   ▄██▀ ▄███▀    █████▄
 ▄██▀ ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄
 ▀██▄ ▀███▄         ▄███▀
   ▀██▄ ▀███▄     ▄███▀
     ▀██▄ ▀███▄ ▄███▀
       ▀██▄ ▀█████▀
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
         ▄█████▄ ▀██▄
       ▄███▀ ▐███▄ ▀██▄
     ▄███▀    █████▄ ▀██▄
   ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄ ▀██▄
   ▀███▄         ▄███▀ ▄██▀
     ▀███▄     ▄███▀ ▄██▀
       ▀███▄ ▄███▀ ▄██▀
         ▀█████▀ ▄██▀
Lone Shark

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 02:38:29 AM

It bought at 0.00455254 the highest. My settings is buy at 0.6% and sell 2%.

Gunthar (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2017, 02:42:10 AM

~snip

ok look at your log, tell me the EMA1 and EMA2 at time of buy order

▄██▀ ▄█████▄
     ▄██▀ ▄███▀ ▐███▄
   ▄██▀ ▄███▀    █████▄
 ▄██▀ ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄
 ▀██▄ ▀███▄         ▄███▀
   ▀██▄ ▀███▄     ▄███▀
     ▀██▄ ▀███▄ ▄███▀
       ▀██▄ ▀█████▀
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
         ▄█████▄ ▀██▄
       ▄███▀ ▐███▄ ▀██▄
     ▄███▀    █████▄ ▀██▄
   ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄ ▀██▄
   ▀███▄         ▄███▀ ▄██▀
     ▀███▄     ▄███▀ ▄██▀
       ▀███▄ ▄███▀ ▄██▀
         ▀█████▀ ▄██▀
Lone Shark

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 02:44:53 AM

~snip

Where should I find that?
Gunthar (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2017, 02:48:13 AM

~snip

Just scroll the console up till that time or send me the log.txt in your gunbot folder

▄██▀ ▄█████▄
     ▄██▀ ▄███▀ ▐███▄
   ▄██▀ ▄███▀    █████▄
 ▄██▀ ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄
 ▀██▄ ▀███▄         ▄███▀
   ▀██▄ ▀███▄     ▄███▀
     ▀██▄ ▀███▄ ▄███▀
       ▀██▄ ▀█████▀
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
         ▄█████▄ ▀██▄
       ▄███▀ ▐███▄ ▀██▄
     ▄███▀    █████▄ ▀██▄
   ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄ ▀██▄
   ▀███▄         ▄███▀ ▄██▀
     ▀███▄     ▄███▀ ▄██▀
       ▀███▄ ▄███▀ ▄██▀
         ▀█████▀ ▄██▀
Lone Shark

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 02:52:57 AM

~snip

Just scroll the console up till that time or send me the log.txt in your gunbot folder

Where is the log.txt. I don't see it. Sorry. XD

I tried using the search in windows, I only found log.json and log.js.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 204 »
  Print  

Jump to: