Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:25:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: After death  (Read 17632 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 02:01:42 AM

Anyone fear death. You cannot run if it is your time of death, you must face if it is your time. For me, I believe in after death, we cannot say where does our souls and body goes after death. You should only believe in God, God knows where we will go.

Very well said.
We fear from unknown, it's natural.
In the Bible is said that God created man according to his image. He created our physical body from the dust and our spiritual body from his spirit.
So, when our physical body dies and return to the earth, our spiritual body returns to God.
It's great to know that our soul is eternal and that we will be reunited with our Creator, Heavenly Father, after physical death.

Not everyone fears death. How would you explain those who are trying to kill themselves and are attempting suicide. But take this aside - those who has accepted life and tried to live it do not exactly fear death, at some level they might be scared of it perhaps, but they lived a life of contentment and fulfillment that they welcome death if it is to come.
I think it's about perapective. Do people fear death itself? Or the process of dying? Or the thought of losing whatever they have now? I don't think death should be feared because it's basically inevitable and we're going that path sooner or later. I think what scares most people ia the manner of how they'll meet death. In can be through old age, or an accident , or sickness. I think people who actually believe that there will be a continuation after they die can accept the notion of dying better than those who think that death is already a finality to ecerything

It is many fears combined. Top among them are...

When you get a cut, or if you lose a finger, there is usually some pain involved. Same said when you have an operation at the hospital. The body is built with a natural aversion to pain and death.

People who know that they are dying, especially if it happens quickly, like in a car accident where you have only minutes of life left, become very realistic. They put aside their foolish ideals of life, including the fact that God does not exist. They fear having to meet Him, because they know instinctively that they have not obeyed His laws during their lives.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bikihabana

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

It's Me bikihabana

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 05:55:33 AM

People who know that they are dying, especially if it happens quickly, like in a car accident where you have only minutes of life left, become very realistic. They put aside their foolish ideals of life, including the fact that God does not exist. They fear having to meet Him, because they know instinctively that they have not obeyed His laws during their lives.

You too, will one day put aside your foolish ideals of your life and realize when you meet the Great One, that you have not obeyed his laws during your life. It will be too late then.

Solaris - of the Sun
philggg

Activity: 343
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 07:23:05 AM

i have heard many stories about people who die and went to hell or heaven,but at times I personally have been having nightmare of my late mother and in that dream she will tell me something which do happened later physically ,so I believe that when a person dies the spirit in him comes out of his body the body decays into the soil,where the spirit goes depends on the good works the person does while on heart,Christ love you
frendsento

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 07:49:33 AM

Well all of us here was alive and there is no way for us to identify what will happen after our death , death is a inescapable scenario that every one of us will encounter , This might not be relevant but I will still post that there is a hint given to us by the scriptures what will happen to use after death read John 3:16
stats

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 07:53:22 AM

Anyone fear death. You cannot run if it is your time of death, you must face if it is your time. For me, I believe in after death, we cannot say where does our souls and body goes after death. You should only believe in God, God knows where we will go.

Very well said.
We fear from unknown, it's natural.
In the Bible is said that God created man according to his image. He created our physical body from the dust and our spiritual body from his spirit.
So, when our physical body dies and return to the earth, our spiritual body returns to God.
It's great to know that our soul is eternal and that we will be reunited with our Creator, Heavenly Father, after physical death.

Not everyone fears death. How would you explain those who are trying to kill themselves and are attempting suicide. But take this aside - those who has accepted life and tried to live it do not exactly fear death, at some level they might be scared of it perhaps, but they lived a life of contentment and fulfillment that they welcome death if it is to come.
I think it's about perapective. Do people fear death itself? Or the process of dying? Or the thought of losing whatever they have now? I don't think death should be feared because it's basically inevitable and we're going that path sooner or later. I think what scares most people ia the manner of how they'll meet death. In can be through old age, or an accident , or sickness. I think people who actually believe that there will be a continuation after they die can accept the notion of dying better than those who think that death is already a finality to ecerything

When you get a cut, or if you lose a finger, there is usually some pain involved. Same said when you have an operation at the hospital. The body is built with a natural aversion to pain and death.

Cool

See you couldn't resist again with your crap BADecker.
TooQik

Activity: 337
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 09:02:40 AM

Cool

I take it from your comments BADecker that you've been present when many people have died, holding their hand and comforting them in their dying moments. May I ask what line of work you did this in? Or is this simply an opinion based on your own beliefs?

[tongue in cheek] The thing that I fear most in death, is that BADdecker is right and there is a God. I'll have to put up with his religious nonsense for the rest of eternity....yes, that's right, he bet on the wrong God  Wink [/tongue in cheek]
ridery99

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 09:04:24 AM

There's been a question that's been bugging me for a long, long time now. What happens when you die? From someones side nothing, other say that your go to their versions of heaven and yet some say that we reincarnate.

That thing got me so bad that a few time's I've been on the verge of killing myself just to see what's happening then, it's killing me to think about it. What are your thoughts? I'm not interested in the christian or virgin filled muslim heaven, I'm interested in your ideas and what are your ideas on what might happen? One theory that stuck with me is that we are born again but in the different time or just born in the same timeline but as soon as you die, you're reborn on some other place.

If you believe in Jesus then you go to Heaven, if you don't, you go to Hell.
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 09:21:27 AM

You too, will one day put aside your foolish ideals of your life and realize when you meet the Great One, that you have not obeyed his laws during your life. It will be too late then.

His laws? What laws? There aren't any.

When you reply please try to avoid any assumptions, fallacies or circular logic.

I can't believe that here we are in 2017 and people still got this ridiculous idea in their head.
Nobody know what happens when we die. Nobody.
People that claim they know what happens and present it as fact are liars.
Speculation what happens is fine of course (we've all done that), claiming it as fact is not.

That's all it ever will be, blind speculation. Nothing more.

tetra

Activity: 471

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 02:27:52 PM

Succumbing to religion. Sigh, nothing ever changes...

sergeyzol

Activity: 248

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 02:36:13 PM

There's been a question that's been bugging me for a long, long time now. What happens when you die? From someones side nothing, other say that your go to their versions of heaven and yet some say that we reincarnate.

That thing got me so bad that a few time's I've been on the verge of killing myself just to see what's happening then, it's killing me to think about it. What are your thoughts? I'm not interested in the christian or virgin filled muslim heaven, I'm interested in your ideas and what are your ideas on what might happen? One theory that stuck with me is that we are born again but in the different time or just born in the same timeline but as soon as you die, you're reborn on some other place.

And what would this prove? I for example do not believe in God or heaven or hell. Religion is a fairy tale for adults which aims to intimidate people and force them to pay off the mythical threat. And after his death a void, but you do not tell us.
bikihabana

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

It's Me bikihabana

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 05:16:08 PM

When you reply please try to avoid any assumptions, fallacies or circular logic.

I can't believe that here we are in 2017 and people still got this ridiculous idea in their head.
Speculation what happens is fine of course (we've all done that), claiming it as fact is not.

In this modern day and age, you seem a little uninformed. Let me make it easy for you, what happens: Clinical death occurs when the person's heartbeat, breathing and circulation stop. Four to six minutes later, biological death occurs. That's when brain cells begin to die from lack of oxygen, and resuscitation is impossible.

There, now you too are informed with knowledge we possess in 2017. Smiley

Solaris - of the Sun
igorokavg13

Activity: 240

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 05:24:22 PM

In this modern day and age, you seem a little uninformed. Let me make it easy for you, what happens: Clinical death occurs when the person's heartbeat, breathing and circulation stop. Four to six minutes later, biological death occurs. That's when brain cells begin to die from lack of oxygen, and resuscitation is impossible.

After death nothing will happen. I also think a person's life while the human brain alive. I know of no convincing argument to believe in an afterlife. Sure it is a fiction for the purpose of exploitation by the religious instinct of man.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 05:28:16 PM

After death nothing will happen. I also think a person's life while the human brain alive. I know of no convincing argument to believe in an afterlife. Sure it is a fiction for the purpose of exploitation by the religious instinct of man.

The human brain is simply the interface that the real, spiritual, spirit-body human uses to interact with this world. Death will simply cause the person to lose his connection with this world. Many (if not all) of his other spiritual connections will remain intact.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
v1ryspro

Activity: 282

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 05:46:01 PM

The human brain is simply the interface that the real, spiritual, spirit-body human uses to interact with this world. Death will simply cause the person to lose his connection with this world. Many (if not all) of his other spiritual connections will remain intact.

Cool
Interface never manages life support system. You are contrary to the principles of management. If the brain doesn't want to do something then nobody can force you. So the interface itself does not.
hexitor

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 06:17:39 PM

I remember child I was very afraid of the death, me even had a nightmare there. My parents to reassure me told me that when that we died we were reincarnated in animal. This theory to market until certain one age or I me sui reported that when died we became again dust.

yuiyuga

Activity: 262

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 06:22:00 PM

I remember child I was very afraid of the death, me even had a nightmare there. My parents to reassure me told me that when that we died we were reincarnated in animal. This theory to market until certain one age or I me sui reported that when died we became again dust.
Unfortunately life after death does not exist. For their complacency, of course you can think that, but I believe that we have to live now. Then you have no chance. And don't be afraid to die. It is a deliverance from suffering.
Malsetid

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 10:01:20 PM

Unfortunately life after death does not exist. For their complacency, of course you can think that, but I believe that we have to live now. Then you have no chance. And don't be afraid to die. It is a deliverance from suffering.

No one can really be sure if theres life after death or if death is already final. And i think we shouldn't really worry about that because we have our lives in front of us and we need to make the most out of it. For me i think in a way death is finality. So whatever you can do to make your stay in this life worthwhile then by all means do it.

▄▄██████▄▄                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
        ▄██████████████▄           ▄▄███████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████▄       ▄████████████████████▄
     █████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄   ▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
   ███████▀        ▀█████▀ ▄███████████▀       ▀████████
  ▄█▄█████▀           ▀█▀ ▄███████████▀          ▀███████▌
▄█████▄███              ▄███████████▀             ███████▌
  ▀█▀█████▄           ▄███████████▀ ▄▄           ▄███████▌
   ███████▄        ▄███████████▀ ▄████▄        ▄████████
     █████████▄▄▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▀████████████████████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
       ▀███████████████▀▀         ▀████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀▀
.CryptoMania.            ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▐██████████▄▄██▌
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████████████▄▄ ████████████  ▄█████████████▄▄
▐███████████▌  █████████▀█████████
 ██▀▀ ██████ ▄████████▌▀▀ ▄███████▌
     ██████▐█████████  ▄███████▀▀
    ▐█████████████████▄███████
    ████████████████████████
    ▐████████████████████████
   ▄███▄▐███  ▄█████▄███████▄███▄
  ▐██ ██▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███ ▐██ ██
   ▀███▄▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███  ▀███▄
   ██▄█▀▐█████▀█████▀  ███  ██▄█▀

.The Real Slots.........
.Experience on-chain.

$

$
ifightformerkel
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 10:42:49 PM

This is a really hard question. I think that the only the body die and the soul life further.

We live than only in another dimesion.
We now only see 3 dimesions because our body, but i think,
that there are a lot of more what we can see when we leave our body.
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1345

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 05:16:52 AM

We already know that human body creates energy and that energy goes back to the universe after our death, because energy can't cease to exist, it can only change its form. There were even experiments where human body was weighted before and after death and there were significant differences, so something escapes from the body when we die. Is it a soul? Who knows. THere are people who were born with memories of other people, who lived before them. How would you explain it?

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Seansky

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 08:33:27 AM

No one really knows if life after death exist or not, but there's one thing for sure. As the post above said, " There were even experiments where human body was weighted before and after death and there were significant differences" is a great proof that something is going out of a person's body that we can't see when one dies. Maybe reincarnation is real, but there's a possibility that it isn't and there is another possibility we can't even think of that happens when someone dies.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: