Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 04:24:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: After death  (Read 17629 times)
stats

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 06:32:50 AM

I have always think about what happens after dying, do you even know that you already died or what happens to the memories that lies in you brain would they just vanish after dying or would the memories remain. After death is something a person who died can answer, but after dying there's no chance that a human being can solve this conclusion.

Science hasn't really found a big spot where memories are stored in the brain. There are places spread out through the brain where some small piles of memories are located. But the big spot hasn't been found.

Some people think that there is a spiritual body that contains the true memories. This spiritual body is much larger in its realm than the physical body is in this realm. The spiritual body is the real person, riding in the physical body like people ride in machines. A good movie example of this was the movie Avatar.

Cool

What, a fictional story?

Yeah I agree.

Avatar was a good example. Star Wars war machines are another. Thanks.    Cool

Robots from Star Wars... Hmm if you think on that stupid trooper robots from Episode One, that thanks but no thanks XD . I would rather die that turn into that thing XD . Maybe it would be nice if Force exist. Whole Jedi view of things, Force everywhere. In every living thing, just like Jedi code said There is no death, there is the Force . Cheesy Well that would be cool Cheesy .

The point is, our bodies are like almost infinitely more complex machines. Our spirits ride in our body machines, controlling them like storm troupers controlled their humanoid, robot-like machines that they rode in. It's all way more complex than science has come close to figuring out.

Cool

The initial poster highlighted the fact you went against what he asked for you not to do and you still go on.

BADecker (chuckles) I initially enjoyed our discussions, however, you have now proven you are nothing more than a serial Troll. You ignore requests for no religious points and push your own agenda.

Show some respect please and have the decency to allow a topic to progress without your need to attempt to indoctrinate others.

He also highlighted the fact that I remained within his requests. So I go on. But what are you doing with your post that doesn't do anything to further the "after death" discussion, but only attempts to pick on me?

You have a problem. You can't find anything wrong in what I say. You can't rebut my facts. So you attempt to demean my character... mostly with direct lies. Start to realize that the things that I post are for the most part truth.

Check out what I said about after death... https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1716341.msg17187756#msg17187756.

Cool

I checked it out and sorry Chuckles but you totally ignored the request. 

Now check out the original post..... He has asked for you not to discuss the christian or muslim belief.

So what do you do..... sprout your crap.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1716341.msg17187572#msg17187572

All I do is highlight your rudeness and your one minded philosophy of crap. That shouldn't worry you but for some reason it does.

If you don't want me to comment, then I suggest we both drop the religious discussion and allow this thread to be about "non-religious" aspects and thoughts of after death.

I know I can do that.... but can you?

You are speaking about yourself ^^^, not me.

Cool

No.... it's about you.

So we have an agreement. This topic is about non-religious thoughts and ideas.

Good working with you!

Why do you bring up such a minor agreement? Of course all thoughts and ideas that are unsubstantiated are non-religious until they are thought about. Then they become a part of the religion of the thinker, one way or the other, believed or not believed... at least until they are substantiated.

The thing that we are talking about is the proof... proof for the existence of God. No religion there. Only knowledge. Of course, there are people who won't look at the proof for fear that God just might be real. They would rather keep their knowledge of God in a religious position where they can believe or not believe about God.

Religion following the proof starts for some people when they believe or don't believe the things that God says... and in some cases, that God even says things.

Once a person understands that God exists, his next step would be to understand the proof that the Bible is the Word of God. Then he can start to believe in the things that the Bible says... often things for which there will never be any proof before the Judgment Day.

Proof that the Bible is the Word of God is secondary to what we are discussing. Let's get the proof for the existence of God clearly embedded within ourselves. Then we can tackle the proof that the Bible is the Word of God.

Cool

Thank you Chuckles..... you have proven my point you are a self righteous, egocentric individual who pushes his own agenda even when asked not to.

That alone is enough to drive people to the truth of "There is no God".

You appear to be desperate to prove your point.

Good luck squire.

LOL! You are so funny. Listen to you. I have science facts on my side. And you can't even bring any up. In fact, you probably wouldn't know how to rebut anything even if it were not fact. All you have is hot air. The fact that God exists has been scientifically proven long ago. I simply point out how.

However, thanks for blowing your hot air around. Doing so only serves to strengthen the fact of God's existence in the minds of those who are open to science. Keep it up.

Cool

Hmmm lets look at the way you argue points.

1. Following the words of the bible - BADecker says that by not following the words of the bible exactly, is following the bible..... WTF?
2. By saying that because the Universe cannot be proved as a big bang, therefore he assumes that a God has created it......WTF?

Sorry squire.... that is not science fact, that is delusion.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1365

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 07:49:47 PM

I have always think about what happens after dying, do you even know that you already died or what happens to the memories that lies in you brain would they just vanish after dying or would the memories remain. After death is something a person who died can answer, but after dying there's no chance that a human being can solve this conclusion.

Science hasn't really found a big spot where memories are stored in the brain. There are places spread out through the brain where some small piles of memories are located. But the big spot hasn't been found.

Some people think that there is a spiritual body that contains the true memories. This spiritual body is much larger in its realm than the physical body is in this realm. The spiritual body is the real person, riding in the physical body like people ride in machines. A good movie example of this was the movie Avatar.

Cool

What, a fictional story?

Yeah I agree.

Robots from Star Wars... Hmm if you think on that stupid trooper robots from Episode One, that thanks but no thanks XD . I would rather die that turn into that thing XD . Maybe it would be nice if Force exist. Whole Jedi view of things, Force everywhere. In every living thing, just like Jedi code said There is no death, there is the Force . Cheesy Well that would be cool Cheesy .

The point is, our bodies are like almost infinitely more complex machines. Our spirits ride in our body machines, controlling them like storm troupers controlled their humanoid, robot-like machines that they rode in. It's all way more complex than science has come close to figuring out.

Cool

The initial poster highlighted the fact you went against what he asked for you not to do and you still go on.

BADecker (chuckles) I initially enjoyed our discussions, however, you have now proven you are nothing more than a serial Troll. You ignore requests for no religious points and push your own agenda.

Show some respect please and have the decency to allow a topic to progress without your need to attempt to indoctrinate others.

He also highlighted the fact that I remained within his requests. So I go on. But what are you doing with your post that doesn't do anything to further the "after death" discussion, but only attempts to pick on me?

You have a problem. You can't find anything wrong in what I say. You can't rebut my facts. So you attempt to demean my character... mostly with direct lies. Start to realize that the things that I post are for the most part truth.

Check out what I said about after death... https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1716341.msg17187756#msg17187756.

Cool

Now check out the original post..... He has asked for you not to discuss the christian or muslim belief.

All I do is highlight your rudeness and your one minded philosophy of crap. That shouldn't worry you but for some reason it does.

If you don't want me to comment, then I suggest we both drop the religious discussion and allow this thread to be about "non-religious" aspects and thoughts of after death.

Cool

No.... it's about you.

Good working with you!

Why do you bring up such a minor agreement? Of course all thoughts and ideas that are unsubstantiated are non-religious until they are thought about. Then they become a part of the religion of the thinker, one way or the other, believed or not believed... at least until they are substantiated.

The thing that we are talking about is the proof... proof for the existence of God. No religion there. Only knowledge. Of course, there are people who won't look at the proof for fear that God just might be real. They would rather keep their knowledge of God in a religious position where they can believe or not believe about God.

Religion following the proof starts for some people when they believe or don't believe the things that God says... and in some cases, that God even says things.

Once a person understands that God exists, his next step would be to understand the proof that the Bible is the Word of God. Then he can start to believe in the things that the Bible says... often things for which there will never be any proof before the Judgment Day.

Proof that the Bible is the Word of God is secondary to what we are discussing. Let's get the proof for the existence of God clearly embedded within ourselves. Then we can tackle the proof that the Bible is the Word of God.

Cool

Thank you Chuckles..... you have proven my point you are a self righteous, egocentric individual who pushes his own agenda even when asked not to.

Good luck squire.

LOL! You are so funny. Listen to you. I have science facts on my side. And you can't even bring any up. In fact, you probably wouldn't know how to rebut anything even if it were not fact. All you have is hot air. The fact that God exists has been scientifically proven long ago. I simply point out how.

However, thanks for blowing your hot air around. Doing so only serves to strengthen the fact of God's existence in the minds of those who are open to science. Keep it up.

Cool

1. Following the words of the bible - BADecker says that by not following the words of the bible exactly, is following the bible..... WTF?
2. By saying that because the Universe cannot be proved as a big bang, therefore he assumes that a God has created it......WTF?

Seems that you still haven't looked at what I say about the proof that God exists. Here it is again:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=737322.msg10718395#msg10718395
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1355109.msg14047133#msg14047133
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1662153.40
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1054513.msg16803380#msg16803380.

However, thanks again for hinting that I should post it. Other people will read, and some of them will start to understand that God exists.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Gimpeline

Activity: 555
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 08:23:12 PM

Cool

What, a fictional story?

Yeah I agree.

Cool

Cool

Cool

No.... it's about you.

Good working with you!

Cool

Good luck squire.

Cool

Seems that you still haven't looked at what I say about the proof that God exists. Here it is again:

However, thanks again for hinting that I should post it. Other people will read, and some of them will start to understand that God exists.

Cool
Linki 1 says pretty much nothing
Link 2 breaks newtons law. God have to have a beginning.
link 3 is bs
Link 4  breaks newtons 3rd law. God must have had a cause to pop up
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 08:28:09 PM

Cool

What, a fictional story?

Yeah I agree.

Cool

Cool

Cool

No.... it's about you.

Good working with you!

Cool

Good luck squire.

Cool

Cool
link 3 is bs

Like I said. You barely can understand things.

God, being outside the universe, doesn't have to obey universe laws, like having a beginning.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Gimpeline

Activity: 555
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 08:30:23 PM

Cool

What, a fictional story?

Yeah I agree.

Cool

Cool

Cool

No.... it's about you.

Good working with you!

Cool

Good luck squire.

Cool

Cool
link 3 is bs

God, being outside the universe, doesn't have to obey universe laws, like having a beginning.

Cool
And that breaks Newtons 3rd law
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 08:37:29 PM

Cool

What, a fictional story?

Yeah I agree.

Cool

Cool

Cool

No.... it's about you.

Good working with you!

Cool

Good luck squire.

Cool

Cool
link 3 is bs

Cool
And that breaks Newtons 3rd law

No it doesn't. Why not? Because Newton's laws only factually apply to things in the universe. If they apply to things outside the universe, we don't know it.

Cool

doublebit21

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 12:49:32 PM

Well, We don't know what's the truth behind after death because no one has experienced to die and then go back to life to tell a story how and where we go after we die. But there are lots of sayings that it's like you reincarnate on a different person that you we're like dreaming or something. And some says we go to heaven or hell. I don't know either. But I think the most nearest answer is when reincarnate because sometimes we dream like our dream happened or something we encountered on a different place for example you are dreaming of something like this has happened to me before. Like a dejavu.. Cheesy
johnextman852

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 01:26:24 PM

We don't know what will happen cause we still not experienced it  Grin Grin Grin

but for me, we will go to heaven  Smiley

pureladybee

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 06:35:22 PM

We will never know, and we can't remember our past deaths in other lifes.
penguinlols

Activity: 54
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 07:27:57 PM

The same thing that happens before you are born, why would it be any different?  Smiley
colossus

Activity: 121

Obey me and live or disobey and die.

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 08:44:04 PM

My opinion is nothing. Just nothing. We do not even know that we are dying. Do you remember what was before your birth? This will be the same after death. nothing.
jilin

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 01:15:59 AM

We should not think about premature death after this topic, we should live a good life to cherish the present time, who do not know where we will die, this is God to think about things. Grin
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 10:11:34 AM

We should not think about premature death after this topic, we should live a good life to cherish the present time, who do not know where we will die, this is God to think about things. Grin

Many people believes that after death is the next chapter of our life. But I believe that heaven is the place where good people should belong and purgatory to those bad people. But no one can prove that it is correct. Now, we should enjoy our life and we should take care of it. Because no one of us can say when we will be die.
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 03:06:39 PM

My opinion is nothing. Just nothing. We do not even know that we are dying. Do you remember what was before your birth? This will be the same after death. nothing.

In fact, time before our physical birth is good example what will happen with us after physical death.
We live 9 months in mother's womb, in the water, preparing for our life in the physical world.
In order to live in the physical world we have to prepare well in mother's womb, our lungs, so that we can breathe when we are born in the other world, the world of air.
In our ''second '' life, we have to prepare for the life in the ''third'' world, spiritual world.
We can't breathe in spiritual world if we don't have love and therefore we must develop our heart while we are on earth.
When we die in this world, our physical body goes away and we are reborn in spiritual world, where our spirit lives eternally.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
batt01

Activity: 279

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 05:33:47 PM

There will be just nothing...at least I hope so.

kodes88

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 06:25:58 PM

I know you are not interested in what is in religion like christian and islam about this. But if we talk about After Death, we can not escape from religion. If I do not bring religion to a topic like this, I really do not know what's after death. Maybe nothing will happen, I do not know.
Bodywowoya

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 06:26:14 PM

There will be just nothing...at least I hope so.

I, too, do not believe in life after death. This people came up with for the sake of consolation. They are simply afraid to realize that they are leaving life definitively

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
RedX

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 12:42:50 AM

I know you are not interested in what is in religion like christian and islam about this. But if we talk about After Death, we can not escape from religion. If I do not bring religion to a topic like this, I really do not know what's after death. Maybe nothing will happen, I do not know.

I think nobody really knows what comes after death. There is also no proof that they went to heaven or hell. We can't even confirm that people who died are tranferred to another dimension. All I can say is we just break down on the very tiniest particles wandering through the earth after death.
chixka000

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 03:09:27 AM

Death is a part of life that how it was design. If i do talk about logically then i must say that it is the essence of life. If there is no death life is not created. Did you get my point?
dippididodaday

Activity: 441
Merit: 278

It's personal

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 03:33:20 AM

Death is a part of life that how it was design. If i do talk about logically then i must say that it is the essence of life. If there is no death life is not created. Did you get my point?

Thank you chixka000, I got your point very nicely.  Wink

When we die in this world, our physical body goes away and we are reborn in spiritual world, where our spirit lives eternally.

According to the Book (that old and holy one), our physical body does not go away, this is a false presumption many Christians have. The physical body is resurrected. Go check it out in that holy Book.  Wink

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: