Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:20:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 337 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] (QTUM) - A Scalable Smart Contract Platform w/ Proof of Stake  (Read 525249 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (36 posts by 25+ users deleted.)
MoveCrypto

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

move that crypto

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 12:56:56 AM

Starting to get really funny here, I wonder why half brain Sherlock is ignoring icocountdown scam records and quoting his weak article.

Oh wait he did not get paid to dig'em up  Grin

I don't know who is paid or not, and actually find that irrelevant.  If there are reasonable responses for the concerns raised, all Qtum has to do is post them in the thread.

The silence is deafening.

The silence is thunderous.

MoveCrypto for Komodo Notary
https://komodoplatform.com/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bbc.reporter
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1440

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 01:05:05 AM

What are the updates on the ICO? It started on March 1. The Chinese exchanges must be starting to accumulate them as quick as possible and sell them back at double or triple the price. I also noticed that they did not set up a crowdfunding site at qtum.org for those who are interested investors who are outside of China. What happened?

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 01:27:39 AM

Starting to get really funny here, I wonder why half brain Sherlock is ignoring icocountdown scam records and quoting his weak article.

Oh wait he did not get paid to dig'em up  Grin

I don't know who is paid or not, and actually find that irrelevant.  If there are reasonable responses for the concerns raised, all Qtum has to do is post them in the thread.

The silence is deafening.

The silence is thunderous.

I'm awaiting further payment from my handlers prior to posting more. You didn't really think that I did this shit for free, did you? I've been saving all the money I've collected through the years as a professional scam buster for a solid buy-in on an online poker tournament in advancing my professional poker career. Currently, I'm only $0.49 shy of a $0.50 buy-in.

What are the updates on the ICO? It started on March 1. The Chinese exchanges must be starting to accumulate them as quick as possible and sell them back at double or triple the price. I also noticed that they did not set up a crowdfunding site at qtum.org for those who are interested investors who are outside of China. What happened?

I see that you're not a Sherlock, hence supplying you some Blue's Clues. Go to the OP of this thread. Click the user's name. Here's the hard part: scroll to the bottom and click "see last posts". One of his last posts details exactly what you're looking for.
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2017, 02:02:17 AM

For many who are ignoring the obvious shadiness, investing in QTUM is like...

LOL  Grin Can't help yourselves, QTUM is so hot!

There we go. U cant post mia khalifa's photos on an online forum full of wankers without her permission. Wait is it her? I have tried to access 3movs and got a virtual warning from local authorities saying that I broke the law and my computer will be blocked if I dont send money to the governmental wallet. What a bunch of douches lol. Blocked 3movs in my firewall.

earlz

Activity: 439

mmmmmm

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2017, 03:11:07 AM

I'd just like to remind everyone how fast misinformation can spread at the hands of a vocal few that do no vetting of the validity of the information other than to support their own viewpoint. For a much more serious instance of this, look back at what happened with the boston bomber witchhunt. There is a reason journalism is a job and these trolls aren't causing actual news (I mean really, don't you think the media these days would love to run with "scam company wants to raise millions of dollars"!?). Typos happen, especially in weird chinese names, hell according to my debit card I'm actually "Jordon Earls", and according to some sites online I'm actually "Jordan Earlz". Good thing Gleb didn't find that or I'd be the next scammer not using his real name. I'm not going to try to turn the trolls to our favor, that'd be about as likely as a diehard Trump supporter being convinced to vote for Hillary or vice-versa. But all of you quieter non-trolls, remember that these people are only going to post the info they find that support their skewed viewpoint, and not the info they find that proves it wrong.

Check out my full list of Coin Reviews
Currently working on the Qtum Project
My Skype account earlzdotnet has been compromised. Please report to me any usage seen from it, or from the email earlz@earlz.biz.tm
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 04:17:20 AM

I'd just like to remind everyone how fast misinformation can spread at the hands of a vocal few that do no vetting of the validity of the information other than to support their own viewpoint. For a much more serious instance of this, look back at what happened with the boston bomber witchhunt. There is a reason journalism is a job and these trolls aren't causing actual news (I mean really, don't you think the media these days would love to run with "scam company wants to raise millions of dollars"!?). Typos happen, especially in weird chinese names, hell according to my debit card I'm actually "Jordon Earls", and according to some sites online I'm actually "Jordan Earlz". Good thing Gleb didn't find that or I'd be the next scammer not using his real name. I'm not going to try to turn the trolls to our favor, that'd be about as likely as a diehard Trump supporter being convinced to vote for Hillary or vice-versa. But all of you quieter non-trolls, remember that these people are only going to post the info they find that support their skewed viewpoint, and not the info they find that proves it wrong.

Great, Jordan! Please provide us a list of those worthy to report on this self-governing thingy since obviously you've made it clear that I nor mere mortals are up to the task, we now compared to Boston-bomber reporters and the like. To make your task that much easily, please don't include Coin Journal on the requested venerable list, for obviously they, too, are not to be trusted cuz their info virtually stemmed from those you're dissing - http://coinjournal.net/ver-backed-qtum-started-bitbay-dai/. Hey, here's an idea - used the names listed at the bottom of the following memo, for they seem like a trustworthy lot:

I mean, since Bo and James own the news outlet ChainB AND the ICO site icoage.com, both of which Qtum is utilizing in bringing cred to their endeavor, surely they can come to this thread in setting the record straight, eh?

That said, fuck the shovel, Team Qtum gonna need a bigger digger for the hole they're creating for themselves:

In closing, Jordan, again, please provide this community a list of names deemed worthy to ... wait for it ... address questions and concerns in re "All executives and officers employed by Qtum are and will be subject to scrutiny and public oversight, and are thankful for any kind of information brought to our attention and are monitoring the situation closely."

TBC, it's looks like I won't need to look further than this thread in pointing out any irregularities pertaining to you, Jordan. You're to-date efforts here are saving me valuable time.
stormia

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 04:22:22 AM
Last edit: March 03, 2017, 04:56:06 AM by stormia

Okay so how about you actually address some of the questions/concerns outlined here you fucking tool. The things Gleb post can be independently verified by any moron with a web browser, we don't have to simply take his word for it. So why should we take your word over facts? Maybe Gleb is being paid and so he is biased but again we don't have to just take his word because he is providing evidence to corroborate what he is saying. And guess what- we KNOW you are getting paid and you most definitely are biased since you work for this project. Stop deflecting and dodging the questions and resorting to and relying entirely on ad hominems, this is truly pathetic. You clearly have the time to write long-winded pointless assemblies of words with no real content so why don't you have the time to provide some actual evidence to support your claims and to refute his?

"I mean really, don't you think the media these days would love to run with "scam company wants to raise millions of dollars"!?"
Uhm... are you new to this scene? Are you an idiot or do you just have selective memory? Want me to show you some examples of times there have been million dollar scams on BCT that didn't draw mainstream media attention?

Let's just pretend for a second you are right and everything is sound, in that case the way the team is handling this issue demonstrates a high degree of incompetence. If the claims made here are just unsubstantiated FUD they should be easy to dispel, but there doesn't even appear to be a meaningful attempt to do so. Simply saying something is not true is not enough when you are working against facts that suggest otherwise, ad hominems directed at the people posting those facts does nothing to discredit their content. It seems your team is modeling your approach after Trump himself #altfacts #earlzisqtumsseanspicer. So which is it, either the problems brought up here are real (all evidence presented thus far points in this direction) or they aren't and you guys are just completely incompetent in that you are unable to explain yourself and establish the truth with simple facts.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 04:35:08 AM

Okay so how about you actually address some of the questions/concerns outlined here you fucking tool. The things Gleb post can be independently verified by any moron with a web browser, we don't have to simply take his word for it. Stop deflecting and dodging the questions and resorting to and relying entirely on ad hominems, this is truly pathetic. You apparently have the time to write long-winded pointless assemblies of words with no real content so why don't you have the time to provide some actual evidence to support your claims and to refute his?

To be fair, Jordan's a tad slow, so please ask him questions one at a time. And to think that the brainiacs over at Team Qtum convened a meeting and determined it prudent to have Jordan handle damage control on this thread, perhaps cuz Brett's outta pocket on a fishing trip up in Canada not wanting to miss the spawning season action.
Wheelys

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 04:39:40 AM

The analogies you referenced are staggeringly bad.  Thinking the media cares about this project is also misguided.  A few news sites may have written articles, but the mainstream media doesn't know or care about the project.  I was a supporter of the coin, but the silence is deafening, and annoyed that you refuse to respond to very simple inquiries.  Not everyone that raises questions is a troll.  Stop making excuses for misleading people.  If the team had been forthcoming, and accepted responsibility it wouldn't be an issue.

Instead of scapegoating community members, why don't you answer the questions raised in the thread?

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 04:48:10 AM

The analogies you referenced are staggeringly bad.  Thinking the media cares about this project is also misguided.  A few news sites may have written articles, but the mainstream media doesn't know or care about the project.  I was a supporter of the coin, but the silence is deafening, and annoyed that you refuse to respond to very simple inquiries.  Not everyone that raises questions is a troll.  Stop making excuses for misleading people.  If the team had been forthcoming, and accepted responsibility it wouldn't be an issue.

Instead of scapegoating community members, why don't you answer the questions raised in the thread?

In Jordan's mind, he already addressed all he's gonna address in the memo depicted below. It's now time to use the elephant guns at us oppose to the pet elephant in Qtum's office.

Wheelys

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 04:54:58 AM

In Jordan's mind, he already addressed all he's gonna address in the memo depicted below. It's now time to use the elephant guns at us oppose to the pet elephant in Qtum's office.

They must be anticipating that the Chinese exchanges will have plenty of success or they would be more responsive in this thread. 
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 04:56:35 AM

They must be anticipating that the Chinese exchanges will have plenty of success or they would be more responsive in this thread. 

You think, or ...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=712098.msg8045062#msg8045062

Translated: BitcoinTalk is nothing but a fuckin hell hole, but I'm forced to come here to make money off Investards that are too goddamn stupid to be trolls.
stormia

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 04:58:42 AM

When the accusations started arising their activity on this thread and in other channels dropped off sharply, the exact opposite to what one would do if they could prove those accusations were false. Nothing about this situation adds up in their favor, from the accusations and the supporting evidence to the teams behavior and dodgy responses.
earlz

mmmmmm

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2017, 05:04:50 AM

Translated: BitcoinTalk is nothing but a fuckin hell hole, but I'm forced to come here to make money off Investards that are too goddamn stupid to be trolls.

There you go taking things out of context. This was at the height of my code reviews and I basically had to come here to keep up with what coins were coming out so I could review them (and many I was paid to review, mostly by the coin dev or an exchange though, not investors). I spotted many scams and made many investors and devs mad about this (because I spotted and announced it before they could dump). So if you're going to try to dig stuff up on me, at least keep it in context. I have plenty of reasons to be hated in this community, but they are not because I exploited it.

My Skype account earlzdotnet has been compromised. Please report to me any usage seen from it, or from the email earlz@earlz.biz.tm
Wheelys

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 05:06:10 AM

There you go taking things out of context. This was at the height of my code reviews and I basically had to come here to keep up with what coins were coming out so I could review them (and many I was paid to review, mostly by the coin dev or an exchange though, not investors). I spotted many scams and made many investors and devs mad about this (because I spotted and announced it before they could dump). So if you're going to try to dig stuff up on me, at least keep it in context. I have plenty of reasons to be hated in this community, but they are not because I exploited it.

Instead of lashing out, answer the questions posted in the thread, or is me asking for you to address those concerns somehow labeled as FUD?
stormia

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 05:10:56 AM

Instead of lashing out, answer the questions posted in the thread, or is me asking for you to address those concerns somehow labeled as FUD?
Ad hominems and deflection for days is all we get
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 05:11:25 AM

When the accusations started arising their activity on this thread and in other channels dropped off sharply, the exact opposite to what one would do if they could prove those accusations were false. Nothing about this situation adds up in their favor, from the accusations and the supporting evidence to the teams behavior and dodgy responses.

It's worst than that. I was just informed by an insider that Team Qtum is in major damage control with their investors, perhaps even Roger Ver, ergo this thread and other channels are the least of their worries, since putting in their weakest link, Jordan, to handle the discontent in this thread (Caspal at the gym getting his feet in shape for the next Rubik's Cube contest, and Neil reading back issues of Card Player magazine so to be ready for his next $0.50 buy-in poker tournament).
earlz

mmmmmm

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2017, 05:17:52 AM

It's worst than that. I was just informed by an insider that Team Qtum is in major damage control with their investors, perhaps even Roger Ver, ergo this thread and other channels are the least of their worries, since putting in their weakest link, Jordan, to handle the discontent in this thread (Caspal at the gym getting his feet in shape for the next Rubik's Cube contest, and Neil reading back issues of Card Player magazine so to be ready for his next $0.50 buy-in poker tournament).

PFFF literal LOL, so you've stooped to the imaginary "insider" level. (psst. I heard from an insider that Amazon is about to announce something big. Go buy some stock!). I'll leave the way I came

Wheelys

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 05:19:22 AM

PFFF literal LOL, so you've stooped to the imaginary "insider" level. (psst. I heard from an insider that Amazon is about to announce something big. Go buy some stock!). I'll leave the way I came

You'll leave without answering any questions?  Excellent damage control!
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 05:20:01 AM

Excellent! Jordan proved that he's fully qualify to address my humor, viz. taking something outta context. In doing such, he declared that he's spotted a many scams, yet finds no wrongdoings in re Patrick Dai's past. Damn, I swear to you I've heard such before, but where? Thinking. Thinking. Thinking. Ah, I remember, from Josh Zerlan defending BFL's Sonny Vleisides whose original office was located across the street from Josh's office window in a Section 8 housing complex. What are the odds?
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 337 »
  Print  

Jump to: