Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:52:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 [121] 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 337 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] (QTUM) - A Scalable Smart Contract Platform w/ Proof of Stake  (Read 525249 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (36 posts by 25+ users deleted.)
Mr.Pro

Activity: 644
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 12:49:21 PM

Can you guys trust a guy who changed his name for 6 times and abandoned his previous projects before? This time he is making another ICO, I dare not invest, is it worth to gamble? Yeah, it is indeed a gamble.

6 times?

His original name is: Dai Xuguang, his names: Patrick Dai, Stephen Dai, Johnson Dai, Shuai Chu, Shuai Early, and so forth. maybe more than 10, who knows?

It's not uncommon for Chinese people to use aliases both Chinese and western, as for abandoned projects I haven't heard of any with concrete proof, all there is is unproven accusations and hearsay.

It is retarded to trust a guy that has so many names and 1 sock puppet account who keeps on defending his project.
LMAO, retards will still invest and i hope you won't get many retards as possible.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
stackoverflow

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 01:03:36 PM

Can you guys trust a guy who changed his name for 6 times and abandoned his previous projects before? This time he is making another ICO, I dare not invest, is it worth to gamble? Yeah, it is indeed a gamble.

6 times?

His original name is: Dai Xuguang, his names: Patrick Dai, Stephen Dai, Johnson Dai, Shuai Chu, Shuai Early, and so forth. maybe more than 10, who knows?

It's not uncommon for Chinese people to use aliases both Chinese and western, as for abandoned projects I haven't heard of any with concrete proof, all there is is unproven accusations and hearsay.

It is retarded to trust a guy that has so many names and 1 sock puppet account who keeps on defending his project.
LMAO, retards will still invest and i hope you won't get many retards as possible.

Don't worry, this project have real investors, including public figures in crypto. No need for retards here  Smiley
stereotype
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 01:15:47 PM

6 times?

Explain why at least 6 times, though. What is that, just vanity, or something?
stackoverflow

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 01:31:07 PM

6 times?

It's a cultural thing, you could ask a Chinese friend if you have one. But at least Chinese people have one name, one Chinese alias and one western, also aliases might change over time. Sometimes Chinese people will use a new Chinese alias when they change their job! as weird as it sounds it's true  Smiley
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 01:33:39 PM

6 times?

It's a cultural thing, you could ask a Chinese friend if you have one. But at least Chinese people have one name, one Chinese alias and one western, also aliases might change over time. Sometimes Chinese people will use a new Chinese alias when they change their job! as weird as it sounds it's true  Smiley

who cares how many times he changed it. He is the same guy that scammed bitbay community and the dev. That is all we need to know.
end of story.

nobody wants to invest with a known scammer.

any other details are fluff.

entirely disgusting starting a new ico after scamming bitbay.

stackoverflow

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 01:36:46 PM

6 times?

who cares how many times he changed it. He is the same guy that scammed bitbay community and the dev. That is all we need to know.
end of story.

Well the guy says he's innocent, and the weird thing is the accusers just remembered him now, before they were blaming someone else Huh
stereotype
Legendary

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 01:43:20 PM

6 times?

end of story.

Well the guy says he's innocent, and the weird thing is the accusers just remembered him now, before they were blaming someone else Huh
What part of 'using different names' are you having trouble understanding? His recently published picture was only recently recognised as someone else, cos he has been using multiple ID's. Even the devs didnt know his other ID's, or history.
Again, its not cultural to continually change your name in a short period of time, just because you feel your culture says so. Thats just bullshit, in anyones language.
stackoverflow

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 01:56:59 PM

6 times?

end of story.

What part of 'using different names' are you having trouble understanding? His recently published picture was only recently recognised as someone else, cos he has been using multiple ID's. Even the devs didnt know his other ID's, or history.
Again, its not cultural to continually change your name in a short period of time, just because you feel your culture says so. Thats just bullshit, in anyones language.

I think you did not get what I meant, the accusers did not blame the guy with the alias they knew him with until recently, before he was the one that helped them while the real scammers flew with the money, or so they say.
stereotype
Legendary

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 02:04:31 PM

6 times?

end of story.

I think you did not get what I meant, the accusers did not blame the guy with the alias they knew him with until recently, before he was the one that helped them while the real scammers flew with the money, or so they say.
Yes, Steven/Patrick/etc, got in way over his head, with a few other seriously organised scammers, and he didnt want to whore for them anymore. Correct.
welsonlee

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 02:39:08 PM

6 times?

No, no, I know that is not the case, the English name of the Chinese people generally do not take easily to change, unless changed workplace may change
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 02:41:21 PM

I will sit on the sideline and watch this ICO, I like the concept but there is no smoke without fire, all the allegations put forward here concerning the team members were not clarified and that is something for me to mull over.

I would also keep in mind that Gleb has a history of correctly identifying scams/scammers.

For example:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=990219.0
http://digiconomist.net/fraud-risk-assessment-stakeminers
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1732589.msg17844811#msg17844811
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1379632.msg17676624#msg17676624

Gleb is one of the most famous altcoin scam buster, he and cryptoevil are the best detectives in the forum, they are quite reputable for eliminating scams. Listen to them, or you will regret, since this is no escrow ICO, I refuse to invest. It is too risky.

I don't know about the other guy, but typing glebby's name on google brings up some scary results  Grin

Not sure I can trust him!

AntiTrump

Activity: 21

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 03:26:24 PM

Was an explanation given for why the ICO is no longer using Qtum website as an investment option?
DimiZb

Activity: 403
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 03:29:49 PM

Was an explanation given for why the ICO is no longer using Qtum website as an investment option?

The reason may be they can't develop it, developing a website for investment costs many days, and it is not easy, it is more than one month job. I doubt their development skills and ability.
BTCspace

Activity: 952
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 03:32:43 PM

kyc.

running farm worldwide
NH

Activity: 422
Merit: 250

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2017, 03:33:23 PM

looks good project..
but many ppl i watch say this scam?

A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
BTCspace

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 03:38:55 PM

looks good project..
but many ppl i watch say this scam?

Ethereum is a scam..

6 years ago, bitcoin is a scam too.

running farm worldwide
AntiTrump

Activity: 21

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 03:39:43 PM

kyc.

They did initially present that as an option and were creating an ICO website to give people an opportunity to invest outside of Chinese exchanges.
BTCspace

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 03:41:35 PM

just wonder what's the price of 1ETH=???Qtum ?

running farm worldwide
BTCspace

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 03:41:58 PM

kyc.

They did initially present that as an option and were creating an ICO website to give people an opportunity to invest outside of Chinese exchanges.

yunbi.com is the choice.

running farm worldwide
cybterpunk

Activity: 414
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 03:43:29 PM

why hold 49% ?

that's too much.
Pages: « 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 [121] 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 337 »
  Print  

Jump to: