Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:13:52 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 [152] 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 ... 337 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] (QTUM) - A Scalable Smart Contract Platform w/ Proof of Stake  (Read 525273 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (36 posts by 25+ users deleted.)
stackoverflow

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 05:41:02 AM

its not the best to put all the coins in some public address considering the risk.

Hey, stupid idiotic shill is this your first time to see an ICO?.
There were alot of coins released a public address were all the bitcoins are collected during the ICO.
unless you and your QTUM team publicly announce the private keys.

So fuck off with your lame excuse about risk

Oh another troll here, good, the more the merrier  Grin
malcovixeffect

Activity: 714
Merit: 266

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 05:46:01 AM

its not the best to put all the coins in some public address considering the risk.

There were alot of coins released a public address were all the bitcoins are collected during the ICO.

An expected response from the QTUM team
We are so dumb to counter, we reply trolls.
idiotic shills like these pisses me.
stackoverflow

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 05:51:27 AM

Glad I piss you off!

On a more serious note, publishing the ICO address did not help many projects which did not deliver anything!
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 05:53:42 AM

Oh another troll here, good, the more the merrier  Grin

Glad I piss you off!

On a more serious note, publishing the ICO address did not help many projects which did not deliver anything!

I'm now in the process of penning the OP of a new thread designed to garner $200,000,000 ($200M) via an ICO for a real venture where the bitcoin wallet address(es) WILL BE fully transparent. If these clowns can amass $15M while not being transparent, imagine what I can do being fully transparent. Hell, I'll even get PwC to manage the funds.

For those playing at home that think I'm kidding, just watch me. Here's the great part. It'll get massive publicity on being the largest cryptocurrency ICO to date only, and I'll pay people to comment on the articles (I just thought about doing the paying part, and even figured out how it could legitimately be accomplished).

Stay tuned.

Bruno (Chinese name: Luŏ Xióng; 裸熊)
stackoverflow

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 06:00:45 AM

Oh another troll here, good, the more the merrier  Grin

Glad I piss you off!

I'm now in the process of penning the OP of a new thread designed to garner $200,000,000 ($200M) via an ICO for a real venture where the bitcoin wallet address(es) WILL BE fully transparent. If these clowns can amass $15M while not being transparent, imagine what I can do being fully transparent. Hell, I'll even get PwC to manage the funds.

For those playing at home that think I'm kidding, just watch me. Here's the great part. It'll get massive publicity on being the largest cryptocurrency ICO to date only, and I'll pay people to comment on the articles (I just thought about doing the paying part, and even figured out how it could legitimately be accomplished).

Stay tuned.

Unfortunately you are already discredited glebby, no one will fall for your scam  Grin
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 06:08:04 AM

Glad I piss you off!

Stay tuned.

Unfortunately you are already discredited glebby, no one will fall for your scam  Grin

Yes they will. Now quit bothering me. I'm trying to do the math now.
stormia

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 08:24:34 AM
Last edit: March 24, 2017, 08:57:53 AM by stormia

You can see there is real interest in Qtum  Grin

Then can we see there are real funds, plz? Super easy and standard thing to do. Yet this question keeps getting ignored by the team. I can think of only one reason not to be transparent when it is this simple, and that is to hide something.

Why are you asking about the funds when you clearly did not invest in this (starting to think you did  Grin)

I'm sure the team will release reports about it later, and I understand the fact that it's not the best to put all the coins in some public address considering the risk.

The only risk is them revealing something they don't want to reveal.

I found this to help you with your newbie misunderstandings about crypto security: https://community.coinbase.com/t/can-i-share-my-bitcoin-address-publicly-where-can-i-find-it/7824

"Bitcoin Address can safely be shared with anyone, anytime without presenting any risk to the security of your funds.

You should be aware though, that once someone knows that an address belongs to you, they can view the full history of send and receive transactions to that address."

There is only one reason to not share it, and that is to hide something.

Unless you know something the rest of the world doesn't know: that ECDSA has already been broken by quantum super computers?!? In which case the team and crypto as a whole have got much bigger problems to worry about. http://pqcrypto.org/

And here's a better question than your first one: Why are you not asking about the funds when you say you did invest??? Hmm. You say me asking this question is making you start to think I did invest and you act as thought only an investor should be asking this question, which indicates you think my question is normal for an investor, and yet you and the few other people here who claim to have invested aren't asking it! Lol!!!

And it's pretty simple why I am here: overall I am here because I want to see where this goes (will be entertaining no matter what), right now I am here specifically to seek the super easy proof of the funds they claim to have raised in the ICO because the fact they haven't shown proof and so resistant to addressing inquires about it is a HUGE red flag (and as we all know, not the first one) and I don't believe them when they say they raised $10 mil in 90 minutes. I mean, shit, now is the chance for them to prove themselves against us "trolls" in an indisputable fashion and it would take no time or effort at all. All they'd have to do is share the addresses, a practice standard to every ICO that isn't a scam. Now is a chance to show the world we are wrong in our assumptions and accusations (or at least this one, which you could try to leverage to mean we must be wrong in all of our assumptions and accusations Wink)!
Lera Marlow

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 08:29:05 AM

-Usual glebby BS  Grin-

The trolls overseer is back, yay!!!  Grin

-More glebby BS  Grin-

Glebby, it's time for you to retire, you failed to discredit this project!

The only thing you did is discredit yourself even more.

At least I hope you got paid based on your effort not your results  Grin

Discounting the Official Qtum Twitter account, ONLY 57 people tweeted the hashtag #Qtum: https://twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=%23qtum&src=typd Even less if you subtract all the immediate fanboys that are directly connected to Qtum, yet there's supposedly countless Investards who invested in Qtum to the tune of $15M that has yet to be substantiated by a single source, viable or not with the exception of what comes out of Qtum's pie hole, just like there's not another membership holder of The Legends Club except for Gay VouchTard.

Cocksuckeroverflow, don't you fret about my rep. It's still sound, you piece of shit!

TRUTH , QTUM IS TOTAL SCAM
NO DOUBT ROGER VER IS ALSO A SCAMMER
HA HA HA Roger ver is also a scammer interesting
So scammer supports the scammer(qtum)
so qtum is scam case solve
something like this Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
BTCspace

Activity: 952
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 09:07:17 AM

any development work updates this week ?

thank you

running farm worldwide
BTCspace

Activity: 952
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 09:07:54 AM

also when can i download the wallet?

will the wallet support smart Contract function?

thank you very much

running farm worldwide
Kenia.Blodgett@yahoo.com

Activity: 18

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 02:42:02 PM

All in on qtum waiting for some good returns.
Johnny00

Activity: 896
Merit: 553

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 04:54:26 PM

All in? i feel sorry you will lose your money. Your funds are now frozen until September. Congrats.

|
We plan to invest over
$1 billion in the regulated, licensed,
and legal businesses to build the IOB Mesh
|
Same Token,IOB
Multiple Regulated
Security Token
ICOs Across the World.
|
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
GITHUB
REDDIT
中文电报群
MEDIUM
BITCOINTALK
LINKEDIN
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 05:07:37 PM
Last edit: March 24, 2017, 05:20:23 PM by Gleb Gamow

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_highest_funded_crowdfunding_projects

Funny how the amount raised by Qtum - $15,664,829.30 - is not ONLY exact, but converted to USD to the fuckin penny. How is that some editor on Wikipedia has access to proof of exactly what Qtum collected but folks here on this thread do not after asking countless times for it under the auspices of transparency that Qtum promised it would provide?

Is this the guy who edited said Wikipedia page? -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=274593

All in? i feel sorry you will lose your money. Your funds are now frozen until September. Congrats.

Okay, I've crunched the numbers and opted to forego raising $200,000,000 USD during my entity's ICO in lieu of $250,000,000 ($250M) - a QUARTER of a BILLION DOLLARS - a morer betterer rounderer number that'll be much morer harderer to surpass in the future by entities in this space (or elsewhere) choosing this course of fund raising. Expect the newly created thread today (penning now).

Goal: To soon be at the top of this list -> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_highest_funded_crowdfunding_projects

By this time next week, the buzz will be about my project, having for-real transparency, and it'll overshadow whatever Qtum is up to. So if you want some good returns, then best get in early, for I'm limiting the number of participants to ONLY one million people during the first <6 years. And, you won't have to wait till September to start recognizing returns, for we'll NEED to be outta Beta by the third week of June.

One more thing. My first press release with clearly state in the first paragraph that it's a fuckin press release (barring the word 'fuckin', albeit it may or may not be implied), complete with how much I paid for the privilege.

stackoverflow

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 05:36:14 PM

-snip-

You'll be lucky to raise 25 cents glebby  Grin
Ano

Activity: 1148
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 05:37:16 PM

thank you

We can expect some news about the recent progress about this on Monday. Weekend is about to get started and maybe now they are getting relaxed.
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2017, 05:58:03 PM

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_highest_funded_crowdfunding_projects

Funny how the amount raised by Qtum - $15,664,829.30 - is not ONLY exact, but converted to USD to the fuckin penny. How is that some editor on Wikipedia has access to proof of exactly what Qtum collected but folks here on this thread do not after asking countless times for it under the auspices of transparency that Qtum promised it would provide?

Is this the guy who edited said Wikipedia page? -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=274593

Okay, I've crunched the numbers and opted to forego raising $200,000,000 USD during my entity's ICO in lieu of $250,000,000 ($250M) - a QUARTER of a BILLION DOLLARS - a morer betterer rounderer number that'll be much morer harderer to surpass in the future by entities in this space (or elsewhere) choosing this course of fund raising. Expect the newly created thread today (penning now).

Goal: To soon be at the top of this list -> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_highest_funded_crowdfunding_projects

By this time next week, the buzz will be about my project, having for-real transparency, and it'll overshadow whatever Qtum is up to. So if you want some good returns, then best get in early, for I'm limiting the number of participants to ONLY one million people during the first <6 years. And, you won't have to wait till September to start recognizing returns, for we'll NEED to be outta Beta by the third week of June.

One more thing. My first press release with clearly state in the first paragraph that it's a fuckin press release (barring the word 'fuckin', albeit it may or may not be implied), complete with how much I paid for the privilege.

report that shit on wiki.

stackoverflow

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 06:02:05 PM

Yeah do it, wikipedia will take glebby's word over ibtimes  Grin
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 06:09:10 PM

Yeah do it, wikipedia will take glebby's word over ibtimes  Grin

So, ibtimes was provided proof for the $15,664,829.30 sum but nobody on this thread can see said proof, eh? Got it!
Qtum (OP)

Activity: 722
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2017, 07:03:36 PM

Update:

The-blockchain.com publishes news about the Qtum Crowdsale:

http://www.the-blockchain.com/2017/03/24/qtum-shatters-ico-records-raising-15-6-million/

In case you missed it, check out our "Defining The Blockchain Economy" video:

thank you

We can expect some news about the recent progress about this on Monday. Weekend is about to get started and maybe now they are getting relaxed.

There hasn't been much in the way of time off for most of the Qtum team.  The Roadmap was designed around a 60 hour work week.  While some might say 6 months is a long time to wait, we want to avoid unstable code.

As for getting relaxed, the pressure is on the developers more than ever to deliver the Roadmap.  On the PR front, there's always room for improvement; getting mainstream press educated about Blockchain, allowing us to expand the Crypto user base in the years to come.

Managing expectations will avoid the kind of runaway hype commonly associated with Blockchain projects. As we move into the post-Crowdsale portion of the project, we will deliver community updates through our various channels.  The Qtum Foundation's role in governing the project will help the team present a professional atmosphere and solid platform.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█ Qtum █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
●▬●▬●▬● First UTXO Based PoS Smart Contract and DAPP Platform ●▬●▬●▬●
▃▃▃▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▃▃▃
ada84

Activity: 41

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 07:22:35 PM

I'm pretty sure this is the only source of attention Gleb and Stormia get in their lives...

Entertaining, nonetheless.
Pages: « 1 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 [152] 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 ... 337 »
  Print  

Jump to: