Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 03:42:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 158 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why bitcoin is not supported in some countries?  (Read 98431 times)
vok-wok_hok

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

🌟 eSports ICO: 01/11/2017 🌟

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 08:37:18 AM

Each country has its own laws, but many are hampered by the lack of internet to use bitcoin. Also, the state also wants to gain control and benefit from this currency.

just a man

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

Partner of UBER GRAB GOCAR

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 08:39:13 AM

Each country has its own laws, but many are hampered by the lack of internet to use bitcoin. Also, the state also wants to gain control and benefit from this currency.
That's pretty much the main reason why they didn't legalize it yet all over the world. The Government just wants people to use their own money.

rhamzter

Activity: 420
Merit: 282

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 08:53:53 AM

Because some country wants to legalize bitcoin because they want to have it a tax. Also, maybe they don't want digital currencies because they want to used only the paper money.
JimmieA

Activity: 396
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 10:22:03 AM

Perhaps they are conservative to deny the btc's advantages, while btc is highly decentralized and currently does not benefit the government. In particular, some countries also believe btc will affect the stability of the economic market.Also, I think btc trading via the internet is really hard to manage.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

Tipsters

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 10:28:01 AM

That's pretty much the main reason why they didn't legalize it yet all over the world. The Government just wants people to use their own money.

Yup other country's government didnt support btc because it is not taxable and maybe some of the goverment people is old enough and is not a techie person. Thus it will be hard for them to handle cryptocurrency because it is so complex and complicated.
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 10:34:28 AM

Yup other country's government didnt support btc because it is not taxable and maybe some of the goverment people is old enough and is not a techie person. Thus it will be hard for them to handle cryptocurrency because it is so complex and complicated.
I don't think that it is still the issue until now, I mean countries who first banned Bitcoin are immediately changing their views to it which means that accessibility will now be the main issue for its target demand and also convenience because I am not seeing farmers or carpenters using Bitcoin, for the simple fact that they don't even use Credit Cards. Still at the end of the day they would still prefer Fiat Currency.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
notyours

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 01:58:49 PM

I have heard that bitcoin is not supported in some countries. But why ? Is it because bitcoin is risky ? Some countries even declare 6 months jail if her people use bitcoin. Is it fair ? I mined few cryptos and have left mining. It was fun and challenging too. But I never got any clear answer. What does my gpu actually do ? I pay electric bill, my room temperature goes high and I get paid. With actually no skill on pc hardware and software. Whole thing is still pretty unclear to me

Bitcoin can pay an illegal trading of product. Country wants to have less amount of criminality per day. Cyber crime can be much more when the bitcoin start other politics do anything to less crime so they did make a law that bitcoin is no more or crime in their country.
grermezter

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 02:10:55 PM

I think bitcoin is not supported in some countries because people educated from medias create the fear about bitcoin
Other not legally accepted everywhere lot of countries do accept bitcoins for their business, in my country lot of people don't know about bitcoins but people still use them for mostly trading and gambling as well as buying stuff online.

Kawasanz

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 03:15:22 PM

I think why many countries reject BITCOIN,
No one can know how many bitcoins themselves and can not pull their taxes on the country, so they think it is not profitable to even be a ghost for their banking,
So it's fine for countries that resist bitcoin to issue ultimatums to their communities
Ravion

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 04:02:52 PM
Last edit: July 02, 2017, 06:40:54 PM by Ravion

Because its a new tech  with a new implication. They make their law to protect their currency or anything that may affect them. But i believe once big country already use it, and the application of btc is found in everyday's necessity they will open up and adopt it too. Maybe not all of them but some for sure.

Some governments in Africa are very conservative. In south america too. They don't let people to have their economic freedom by using crypto currencies and they ban it. Simply.

The populations in Africa are precisely the people that should be using Bitcoin because there is rampant government corruption in African countries. Bitcoin is a great way for such populations to keep their money. And the African continent has huge phone usage rates that are rising quickly. According to estimates, half of the population in the African continent are signed up with a phone service, so they could easily start using Bitcoin. People don't know much about Bitcoin there though, and that's why they're not using it.

Some countries in South America need to be using Bitcoin too; For example, Venezuela.
Even in countries where Bitcoin is banned people can find ways to use it if they want to.

Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 04:17:06 PM

In what countries Bitcoin is really supported.Not some many.Japan,Switzerland,China,maybe Inndia now and some Africa nations.Genrally about 1% of the world have knowledge about btc

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 04:21:59 PM

I think bitcoin is not supported in some countries because people educated from medias create the fear about bitcoin

These medias are being paid by those people that wants to stop bitcoin's popular on a country. And even they are not paid, they just want to spread incompetent news to the people. I don't trust media anymore as they are truly not going to give you the proper news and they are always lacking of the truth information.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
SHAWN-MIDWAYS

Activity: 686
Merit: 521

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 04:28:43 PM

bitcoin is not supported in some countries because its a way to minimize or prevent others from illicit activities

and for other security conscious countries i think its a counterterrorism strategy thats why they have it banned
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 04:48:07 PM

in think still in  majority of countries bitcoin is not not consider as legal currency but still people are using it, to me i think the most import is that the people of such countries may know about bitcoin, because still most of the countries have not idea about bitcoin and they need proper education about it.
abayan

Merit: 260

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 08:53:15 AM

I think why many countries reject BITCOIN,
No one can know how many bitcoins themselves and can not pull their taxes on the country, so they think it is not profitable to even be a ghost for their banking,
So it's fine for countries that resist bitcoin to issue ultimatums to their communities
They reject bitcoins while some government officials have their bitcoins this is the reality and why some countries reject it because the taxes just like what you've said .Well in my country theres a company which operated and through their application you can buy and sell bitcoins with partnership of banks so you can withdraw and anything else that canbuy online althoughit is convienient buy soon yhey will put taxes on it as the news said .

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄           ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
btctousd81

Activity: 434
Merit: 270

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2017, 09:09:31 AM

becuase govrnement can't control it, so they ban it.
btc is decentralised ., that is why.

Reid

Activity: 2912
Merit: 642

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 10:11:08 AM

bitcoin is not supported in some countries because its a way to minimize or prevent others from illicit activities

and for other security conscious countries i think its a counterterrorism strategy thats why they have it banned

Somehow that is right.
They might have learned that it could be a culprit for an easy access with arms dealing and maybe illegal drugs too. This two can make real heavy amount of money and are easy way to be sold.
Terrorist group would be most likely turn into bitcoin seeing a hard way for the government to trace them.
ladydark

Merit: 500

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 11:21:57 AM

That imprisonment is given in Bangladesh if found using bitcoins.Some governments fear that bitcoin usage would promote illegal goods trade more and also they would loose their tax revenues.For example,just before two months five youth were caught in india using drugs and their transactions was found to be in bitcoins.So,indian government went to the extent of announcing  bitcoin as illegal.But thank god,now it has changed its decision and had shown green flag to legalize bitcoin.Same is the situation with other countries too.

ilovefeetsmell

Merit: 510

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 04:07:39 PM

It is probably because of business that's the number one reason why other nations is not supporting bitcoin, They think bitcoin can affect their business economy, consequently they're doing everything in which bitcoin can't enter to their country, maybe it is also a threat for them too.
They will assure the safety and security of the business. They want to get for service rendered. Bitcoin is not a threat for everyone instead it is the one source of income. The government does not allow to enter the bitcoin in their country to prevent the imbalance of money. One of my greatest achievement is to have Bitcoin in my wallet. Glad to know that I have been here in bitcointalk even though the government didn't implement in my country. I don't really know if bitcoin is legal in my country as long I use it properly and good way.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████▀▀      ▀▀▀██████████████████
█████████▀▀▀     ▀▀▀    ▄▄▄▄  ▄██▀▀     ▀▀████████
███████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄████████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀▀█████
██████   ▄█████████▄████████▀  ▄▄█████████▄   ████
█████   ▄█████████████████▀  ▄██████████████▄▄▄███
██            ██████████▀  ▄██████████████████████
█████   ▀█████████████▀  ▄██████████████████▀▀▀███
██████   ▀█████████▀▀  ▄████████▀█████████▀   ████
███████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄████████▀    ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▄█████
█████████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀  ▀▀▀▀   ▄▄▄      ▄▄████████
████████████████████▄▄▄     ▄▄████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
.Ethernity CLOUD.

...DECENTRALIZED CONFIDENTIAL COMPUTING...PUBLIC SALE Q3 2021.....REGISTER HERE..
stompix
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 6385

Blackjack.fun

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 04:25:24 PM

That imprisonment is given in Bangladesh if found using bitcoins.Some governments fear that bitcoin usage would promote illegal goods trade more and also they would loose their tax revenues.For example,just before two months five youth were caught in india using drugs and their transactions was found to be in bitcoins.So,indian government went to the extent of announcing  bitcoin as illegal.But thank god,now it has changed its decision and had shown green flag to legalize bitcoin.Same is the situation with other countries too.

The whole tax revenue story is pretty stupid.
How can you and how will you try to avoid taxation with bitcoins?

You have to issue receipts you have to buy your products from a source you have to pay people.
Even with bitcoin you will still have to do those.
Furthermore it will be even more dangerous to avoid taxation with bitcoin if you're a shop for example.
Getting cash you can toss that in your pants but with bitcoin all the transactions will be there in the blockchain and the details on your computer.
Trust me , tax avoidance won't grow that much with bitcoin.

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 158 »
  Print  

Jump to: