Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 10:20:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] QRL - Announcing the Quantum Resistant Ledger  (Read 186297 times)
EDisney

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 08:26:02 AM

10x ICO price? After such a short duration? Seriously?

I wanted to buy some, but not at such unrealistic prices...  Sad

Dunno who's brave enough to buy at those prices! Needs some more initial dump.

Unfortunately seems like it's the case. This project is interesting and i think will be a good hedge if you think that bitcoin is doomed because of quantum computers as it doesn't operate on a quantum resistant system.

I would have loved to get my hands on some of these coins but unfortunately price seems to be a bit steep right now. As you said i think i'll wait till the initial hype dies down and hopefully get a few cheap ones.

Very interesting project OP, i'll definitely be following. This went under the radar for sure...

Where can you see the current price?

https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/quantum-resistant-ledger/

GUTS | GET-Protocol ICO
smart-ticket protocol for events | live product with market traction!
BTC ANN | WEBSITE | BLOG | SANDBOX | WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY
DigitalNinja

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 09:51:17 AM

For the amount of supply and this bringing something new to the scene it is cheap as chips. Roll on 100k min

| S U P E R N E T 's BarterDEX | DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE |
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |
HomoHenning

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 10:29:55 AM

I wanted to buy some, but not at such unrealistic prices...  Sad

The price is so very high 10x can really dump the coin.

ICO was capped at very low amount and therefore this huge gain. I think dump is over and price is now stable and can rise further.
Johnny00

Activity: 896
Merit: 553

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 12:02:44 PM

I wanted to buy some, but not at such unrealistic prices...  Sad

ICO was capped at very low amount and therefore this huge gain. I think dump is over and price is now stable and can rise further.
It just started trading this weekend. People will see it and get their coins there and may still dump

|
We plan to invest over
$1 billion in the regulated, licensed,
and legal businesses to build the IOB Mesh
|
Same Token,IOB
Multiple Regulated
Security Token
ICOs Across the World.
|
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
GITHUB
REDDIT
中文电报群
MEDIUM
BITCOINTALK
LINKEDIN
HomoHenning

Activity: 784

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 12:23:07 PM

I wanted to buy some, but not at such unrealistic prices...  Sad

It just started trading this weekend. People will see it and get their coins there and may still dump
and at the same time new people know about it and want it... thats the point the price will rise. this is not another shitcoin. this has potential and the team is very professional and serious.

look at the whitepaper. best one I have seen since a long time...
DigitalNinja

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 03:22:16 PM
Last edit: June 11, 2017, 04:44:02 PM by DigitalNinja

Yeah the whitepaper is a good read and goes into alot of detail. Good work devs

Looking like 20k~ is the bottom. See where we go from here

Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |
Craptastic

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 05:43:50 PM

https://theqrl.org/whitepaper/QRL_whitepaper.pdf

You know it's good when it's so technical you can't understand half of it..........
DigitalNinja

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 05:58:13 PM

https://theqrl.org/whitepaper/QRL_whitepaper.pdf

You know it's good when it's so technical you can't understand half of it..........

Yeah LOL The math  Huh head explodes

BlockHedge

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 09:05:59 PM

Some of the comments on here are hilarious.  "I can't pay 10 times ICO price!"

First, there was no ICO, as the pre-sale sold out the max cap ($4 million) before the ICO ever got off (see page 7 of this thread).

Second, 10 times $4 million is still only $40 million.  At the time of this writing though it is at $32 million.  You've got coins like Library Credits with a higher market cap than this coin.  Think about it.  If this coin can solve the quantum computing problem, it can literally save crypto.  Should it really have such a low value?  Or the better question is, should one really disregard it because someone who invested first is making "too much" of a profit at 8 or 10 times?  If you didn't buy ETH or many other coins for the same reason, it would be your own personal loss, not the initial investors.  Or you could just go buy dogecoin ($386 million market cap) - I hear the fundamentals on that coin are super awesome; it has 10 times the "value" of QRL right now  Wink

Now the MainNet isn't launching until August or so (subject to change or delays of course) so if somebody wants to wait for that I get it.  Just be prepared to pay even more by then.
Jimmi Andersen

Activity: 176

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 09:13:08 PM
Last edit: June 12, 2017, 10:32:26 AM by Jimmi Andersen

Wouldn't Quanta be a more appropiate name? Quantum resistant ledger is a bit long and the largest denomination is quantum so quanta is what we receive and send to each other.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
Craptastic

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 10:11:20 PM

Some of the comments on here are hilarious.  "I can't pay 10 times ICO price!"

First, there was no ICO, as the pre-sale sold out the max cap ($4 million) before the ICO ever got off (see page 7 of this thread).

Second, 10 times $4 million is still only $40 million.  At the time of this writing though it is at $32 million.  You've got coins like Library Credits with a higher market cap than this coin.  Think about it.  If this coin can solve the quantum computing problem, it can literally save crypto.  Should it really have such a low value?  Or the better question is, should one really disregard it because someone who invested first is making "too much" of a profit at 8 or 10 times?  If you didn't buy ETH or many other coins for the same reason, it would be your own personal loss, not the initial investors.  Or you could just go buy dogecoin ($386 million market cap) - I hear the fundamentals on that coin are super awesome; it has 10 times the "value" of QRL right now  Wink

Now the MainNet isn't launching until August or so (subject to change or delays of course) so if somebody wants to wait for that I get it.  Just be prepared to pay even more by then.

Totally agree - I bought ETH at $6 but I wasn't whining about the investors who bought at 35 cents at the ICO. The price difference between those two figures now is pretty irrelevant given the rise. QRL is a game changing technology. Buy and hold and check back in 3 months time.
hermanhs09

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 11:21:13 PM

Hi all, and inca.

I was wondering where can i download the client for mac? I'm not a tech person at all and when i look on github there seem to be only instructions for windows users and no dmg file or appstore link.

Thanks and sorry for the n00b question.
Pierre 2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1361

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 02:47:35 AM

Some of the comments on here are hilarious.  "I can't pay 10 times ICO price!"

Second, 10 times $4 million is still only $40 million.  At the time of this writing though it is at $32 million.  You've got coins like Library Credits with a higher market cap than this coin.  Think about it.  If this coin can solve the quantum computing problem, it can literally save crypto.  Should it really have such a low value?  Or the better question is, should one really disregard it because someone who invested first is making "too much" of a profit at 8 or 10 times?  If you didn't buy ETH or many other coins for the same reason, it would be your own personal loss, not the initial investors.  Or you could just go buy dogecoin ($386 million market cap) - I hear the fundamentals on that coin are super awesome; it has 10 times the "value" of QRL right now  Wink

Now the MainNet isn't launching until August or so (subject to change or delays of course) so if somebody wants to wait for that I get it.  Just be prepared to pay even more by then.

Totally agree - I bought ETH at $6 but I wasn't whining about the investors who bought at 35 cents at the ICO. The price difference between those two figures now is pretty irrelevant given the rise. QRL is a game changing technology. Buy and hold and check back in 3 months time.
I had around 2700 waves after their ico. Only invested like $200. Then I sold it around 38 cents.
Now I just rebought around $5.80.

I also had like 10 ether when it was $10.
Sold all around $12.

This is crypto world, noone can really guess whats gonna happen next.
Jimmi Andersen

Activity: 176

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 10:35:08 AM

Second, 10 times $4 million is still only $40 million.  At the time of this writing though it is at $32 million.  You've got coins like Library Credits with a higher market cap than this coin.  Think about it.  If this coin can solve the quantum computing problem, it can literally save crypto.  Should it really have such a low value?  Or the better question is, should one really disregard it because someone who invested first is making "too much" of a profit at 8 or 10 times?  If you didn't buy ETH or many other coins for the same reason, it would be your own personal loss, not the initial investors.  Or you could just go buy dogecoin ($386 million market cap) - I hear the fundamentals on that coin are super awesome; it has 10 times the "value" of QRL right now  Wink

Now the MainNet isn't launching until August or so (subject to change or delays of course) so if somebody wants to wait for that I get it.  Just be prepared to pay even more by then.

I had around 2700 waves after their ico. Only invested like $200. Then I sold it around 38 cents.

Sold all around $12.

Moral. Hold for at least a few years. Maybe a decade.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
fedmahnkassad

Activity: 840

Twitter: @FedKassad

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 12:08:48 PM

Awesome project, I just sold all my ETH to get all in.
NutMasterTardd
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 12:11:50 PM
Last edit: June 12, 2017, 12:40:30 PM by NutMasterTardd

Bought a few, the project is still young and I'm expecting big things with time - From what I even understand anyway lol.

Good luck devs.

GEO, RLC & QRL.
DigitalNinja

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 12:20:48 PM

Sold all around $12.

I understand this lol i sold my NEM stake for 80 sats a coin, :-/ would have made me 450k.

NutMasterTardd
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 12:29:44 PM
Last edit: June 14, 2017, 07:08:16 PM by NutMasterTardd

Sold all around $12.

I understand this lol i sold my NEM stake for 80 sats a coin, :-/ would have made me 450k.

Sold Dash when it was Darkcoin under $3 and sold Ripple under $0.03. I feel your pain fellas.

Millions can be made in crypto long term, it is a lesson worth learning.

This will be the accumulation phase between 10k-20k for a few weeks or months before a rise IMO.

GEO, RLC & QRL.
DigitalNinja

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 12:34:46 PM

Yeah for sure, Since 2013 i have had nearly 1 million slip through my hands lol. ive still made a bit tho. Exspensive lessons learnt.

Thing is i have a the same feeling about QRL its going places :-)

thecryptoconsultant

Activity: 130

thecryptoconsultant.com

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2017, 03:59:47 PM

Awesome project, I just sold all my ETH to get all in.

Good project, sold my exposure to it today, kept few coins for long term.
Having a diversified portfolio helps playing smart long term.

If you have none of it, definitely time to buy

Easy rule:
Be on 3 markets and have 5 assets on each.
This reduce your chance to make millions but reduce your risk to miss out on millions.
Having a benchmarket on the overall crypto market is good enough

Victor

TheCryptoConsultant.com is time-saving and trustworthy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: