Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:36:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] QRL - Announcing the Quantum Resistant Ledger  (Read 186276 times)
M.minor

Activity: 534
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 07:16:59 AM

Very sharp drop - which is unhealthy Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
naaktslak5

Activity: 492
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 08:42:23 AM

If we look at the 24h trading volume we can see the demand is high for QRL tokens. Demand = growth  Smiley
but the price is falling so al lot sellers?
altcoiner555

Activity: 356

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 10:01:49 AM

Price is only down from here.  The insiders who divvyed up the total supply  at 2500% discount in backroom presale and were made instant millionaires all need to dump now to retain millionaire status. 
NutMasterTardd
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 11:42:04 AM

Price is only down from here.  The insiders who divvyed up the total supply  at 2500% discount in backroom presale and were made instant millionaires all need to dump now to retain millionaire status. 

Well the sell at 55k is gone and I am sure it is the same guy who holds 4m+ QRL, so that either means there is a dump imminent or we are about to start moving up..

GEO, RLC & QRL.
cdomenech

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 01:03:10 PM

Well the sell at 55k is gone and I am sure it is the same guy who holds 4m+ QRL, so that either means there is a dump imminent or we are about to start moving up..

Which was the pice of ICO
dickwhite

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 01:30:12 PM

Again, boohoo! Sorry you were asleep and missed out on the millions. But that's not what the project's about. After this initial pump and dump frenzy has scared all the moonkids away, the serious investors will move in, buy and hodl, because this is a long-term project to protect blockchains from the inevitable emergence of quantum computing. It is respected and valuable research. Once released to mainnet, I expect this project's growth to rival at least Zcash in scope, mindshare and valuation.
abilger

Activity: 58
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 01:45:38 PM

The investors made some quick cash and run away. i hope the developers are serious about it.
AT101ET
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1348

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 03:26:01 PM

Seems like lots of people are bitter about missing the publicised ICO.
This coin offers something innovative and it's still early days. (The mainet launch isn't until August).
You should invest in a coin because you believe in the technology and not because you want to quickly flip it for FIAT gains. Haters are going to hate but if the price grows tenfold you'd be kicking yourself for missing buying in early when you had the chance.
cdomenech

Activity: 44

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 12:35:15 AM

This coin offers something innovative and it's still early days. (The mainet launch isn't until August).
You should invest in a coin because you believe in the technology and not because you want to quickly flip it for FIAT gains. Haters are going to hate but if the price grows tenfold you'd be kicking yourself for missing buying in early when you had the chance.

But than if the price down to 0.3$, how much sure is about this project?
NutMasterTardd
Legendary

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 08:42:30 AM
Last edit: June 19, 2017, 09:27:35 AM by NutMasterTardd

If the price does go down to $0.3 it is still higher than ICO? So yeah it is possible but I think it is unlikely to go that low. Buy support and volume is dropping every day so it is likely we will go lower, followed by a pump and then it will find a floor until release IMO. Such an amazing market for day trading. It is also a great project to look at long-term.

GEO, RLC & QRL.
silverkamote

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 09:09:32 AM

it looks interisting. hope your projects will become a succes so that we can try it. gudluck to your team.
altcoiner555

Activity: 356

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 09:29:52 AM

Again, boohoo! Sorry you were asleep and missed out on the millions. But that's not what the project's about. After this initial pump and dump frenzy has scared all the moonkids away, the serious investors will move in, buy and hodl, because this is a long-term project to protect blockchains from the inevitable emergence of quantum computing. It is respected and valuable research. Once released to mainnet, I expect this project's growth to rival at least Zcash in scope, mindshare and valuation.

I am guessing that you are AABTC. Keep dumping.
Rene96

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 09:31:02 AM

If the price does go down to $0.3 it is still higher than ICO? So yeah it is possible but I think it is unlikely to go that low. Buy support and volume is dropping every day so it is likely we will go lower, followed by a pump and then it will find a floor until release IMO. Such an amazing market for day trading. It is also a great project to look at long-term.

I think the ICO price was at $0.08.
NutMasterTardd
Legendary

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 09:39:25 AM
Last edit: June 19, 2017, 09:51:07 AM by NutMasterTardd

Zero chance it will go back to $0.08, whales will want to protect their money. I can see it going down to maybe 30k sat short term but I don't think much lower IMO. A lot of nervous weak hands selling from buying high, the larger ICO participants can't cash out without crashing the price so they will probably wait and make more BTC - There is no point selling all the way down as it is a waste of profit.

I would say noobs should avoid this, too much manipulation - Extremely risky to buy into this.

GEO, RLC & QRL.
Rene96

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 09:49:53 AM

Zero chance it will go back to $0.08, whales will want to protect their money. I can see it going down to maybe 30k sat short term but I don't think much lower IMO. A lot of nervous weak hands selling from buying high, the larger ICO participants can't cash out without crashing the price so they will probably wait and make more BTC - There is no point selling all the way down as it is a waste of profit.

I hope it will go down to about $0.6. Smiley
spirea

Activity: 74

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 11:45:07 AM

Hi,
can you please send me a slack invitation to support [at] spirea [dot] net

thanks
anahata

Activity: 523
Merit: 300

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 12:04:06 PM

I would say noobs should avoid this, too much manipulation - Extremely risky to buy into this.

I second that. It is not going to 8 cents for sure, but I see it dropping below 60 cents. Whales can't cash either unless it's listed on polo. I will wait and watch from sidelines till next month.
Wandika

Activity: 508

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 12:05:15 PM

I hope it will go down to about $0.6. Smiley

Nah. I bought at 0.000389BTC each and I'm on profit now. I hope that it will stop the dumping momentum and start mooning again. There are so many whales that playing the price of QRL on bittrex. We need polo to avoid pump and dump of whales.

abilger

Activity: 58

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 12:09:35 PM

I bought at 0.00029 BTC, i don't have much but I'm also on profit.
NutMasterTardd
Legendary

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 03:23:03 PM
Last edit: June 19, 2017, 04:33:25 PM by NutMasterTardd

I second that. It is not going to 8 cents for sure, but I see it dropping below 60 cents. Whales can't cash either unless it's listed on polo. I will wait and watch from sidelines till next month.

I doubt it will drop that low, it was stable at $0.50 before the first pump, I expect whales to protect their profit and it won't go much lower than the current price. No rush to get listed on Polo and I don't think it will be on Polo for a long time. Many bad traders will dump at this price then watch it increase by 10-20% and find a floor within a few days. Side with the project and the whales, not the market.

Please dump down to 30k, 60% down from ATH, can we make it 70%?

You're gunna lose money, sell noobies! Only 95 BTC buys left!

GEO, RLC & QRL.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: