Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:41:35 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] QRL - Announcing the Quantum Resistant Ledger  (Read 186292 times)
AT101ET
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1348

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 04:46:54 PM

In last 3 months I bought a few coins/tokens.
Honestly, from all, I expected the most from QRL - today, not so much.
I'm still gonna hold and hope for better days.

I'm on the same boat. I am super excited for QRL and especially once the main net launches but there's no doubt that the past issue has been a setback. Having been said, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Let's just hope the coin bounces back after the mainnet launch. I'm still fully invested in it Smiley
the-doctor

Activity: 542
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 04:15:31 PM

Strong beliver in this project and the team. Lost of energy lost of trivia. Now its time for hard work and this coin can fight the top 10 on MCAP. Lets see how PoS will be integrated

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
yugu

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

^_^

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 05:09:51 PM

Strong beliver in this project and the team. Lost of energy lost of trivia. Now its time for hard work and this coin can fight the top 10 on MCAP. Lets see how PoS will be integrated
Top 10? I don't think so. Look at competition. Idea is not that actual still. There are no quantum computers in real world yet  Grin

CHANGE — First Decentralised Global Crypto Bank | ICO | DISCUSSION
AT101ET
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1348

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 05:46:29 PM

Top 10? I don't think so. Look at competition. Idea is not that actual still. There are no quantum computers in real world yet  Grin
That's exactly the point. Quantum computers aren't here yet but they're very real. This coin addresses exactly that. We want to be prepared for when it does happen (in the not so distant future). Prevention is the best cure. It beats dealing with the issue when the issue arises.

Regarding the top 10... That is rather ambitious. Nonetheless the top 20-30 is reasonable for now.
yugu

Activity: 238

^_^

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 06:01:54 PM

That's exactly the point. Quantum computers aren't here yet but they're very real. This coin addresses exactly that. We want to be prepared for when it does happen (in the not so distant future). Prevention is the best cure. It beats dealing with the issue when the issue arises.

Regarding the top 10... That is rather ambitious. Nonetheless the top 20-30 is reasonable for now.
If this threat will become more real, sure, QRL's price will jump.
But, don't forget about competition.
Also, I think major platforms will be able to integrate quantum protection as well.

CHANGE — First Decentralised Global Crypto Bank | ICO | DISCUSSION
z0n0
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 09:09:11 PM

If this threat will become more real, sure, QRL's price will jump.
But, don't forget about competition.
Also, I think major platforms will be able to integrate quantum protection as well.

Which projects are competition to QRL?
Are they also in early stage like QRL or more evolved already?
the-doctor

Activity: 542
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 09:10:05 AM

Another holder here steong beliver in this project , can fight too10 with this concept. Lets see if PoS i profitabble for holders than we have a winner Smiley

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
altcoiner555

Activity: 356
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 02:00:42 PM

I thought mainnet was September? But I heard dev interview and he seemed to be suggesting it would be later than that (3 months).
cryptodv

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507

btcstakes.com

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2017, 02:07:46 PM

That Jomari situation really tarnished the project a little, hoping QRL can bounce back. I liked him, I guess we'll never know what really transpired. There's always two sides to a story. QRL is still a project in a league of it's own, just like Elastic. Only time will tell.

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency       
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
fedmahnkassad

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

Twitter: @FedKassad

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 02:36:26 PM

QRL showing signs of a very healthy recovery today. Holding this at least until main net launch is a good bet.
riskthebiscuit

Activity: 518
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 08:38:35 PM

Agreed was very nice recovery, also hoping it can hold or recover some more with main net approaching. Btw is there a specific date set for it just yet and will the thread be updated if so? Or only slack?
pwpwpw

Activity: 908
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 10:48:24 PM

Most of the time it's hype that leads the price of a coin, not the tech and quantum resistance is something that nobody really needs, until shit hits the fan and then all the markets collapse. The resistance itself will have to be built in every coin, so it will be a feature like how block retargeting was implemented in all coins, anti-asic, anti-pool hopping and so on, it's a math problem that will be copy pasted easily, beside that function, what else will this coin do ?

NutMasterTardd
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 10:49:36 PM

That Jomari situation really tarnished the project a little, hoping QRL can bounce back. I liked him, I guess we'll never know what really transpired. There's always two sides to a story. QRL is still a project in a league of it's own, just like Elastic. Only time will tell.

There is a lot of information on Slack about what happened (QRL devs side) but personally I think it is completely true. Also great two projects you have picked, I am sure you will be very wealthy in a few years.

GEO, RLC & QRL.
Daedalus27

Activity: 167

The Matrix lost my mind through the cracks!

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2017, 03:14:40 AM

I really like the unique selling proposition this coin is based on. Quantum resistance is overdue as a feature mentioned in the crypto industry.

It might be starting to catch on at Bittrex also:
https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-QRL

506.76880917 btc volume
ntegan

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 04:27:29 PM

Most of the time it's hype that leads the price of a coin, not the tech and quantum resistance is something that nobody really needs, until shit hits the fan and then all the markets collapse. The resistance itself will have to be built in every coin, so it will be a feature like how block retargeting was implemented in all coins, anti-asic, anti-pool hopping and so on, it's a math problem that will be copy pasted easily, beside that function, what else will this coin do ?

Just getting into this project but looks like they'll be trying to implement Post-Quantum cryptography in applications other than cryptocurrency where contemporary cryptography algorithms will be eventually obselete, once the mainnet is launched and the basic algorithms are working and such.

From website: https://theqrl.org/roadmap.html
PQ secure digital identification

Blockchain based ultra secure digital ID.

Leveraging Ephemeral messaging layer with off chain services: PQ secure data channels, PQ secure comms, PQ secure messenger services, PQ secure VOIP, PQ secure VPN.

PQ secure provenance and proof-of-existence services.

Feasibility of smart contract integration.
will_k

Activity: 337

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 05:18:04 PM

Hello! Just started to read into this project...

2) bitcoin balance importation at 1:1 ratio for first 3 months (signing a QRL address with a bitcoin private key to a valid address and balance)

Did this end already?

★☆★Syscoin - Decentralized Marketplace and Multisig Platform
Pay with Bitcoin, ZCash and many more
For more visit Syscoin.org ★☆★
pwpwpw

Activity: 908
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 09:23:30 PM

2) bitcoin balance importation at 1:1 ratio for first 3 months (signing a QRL address with a bitcoin private key to a valid address and balance)

Did this end already?

That was planned but never happened, instead the distribution was fully made with ICO so no freebies.

bcsuisse

Activity: 191

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 11:13:26 PM

Did this end already?

That was planned but never happened, instead the distribution was fully made with ICO so no freebies.

I think the ICO worked out well annd I believe in the longterm prospect of qrl

Bitrated user: kentokyo.
graviteta

Activity: 415

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 11:25:29 PM

Where can i buy this coin? is it an ethereum asset or self blockchain? Quantum Computers are coming!!

▄▄▄                                          ███                ▄▄▄     ███
███                                          ███               ▐███▌    ███
███                                          ███                ▀▀▀     ███
███        ▄███████▄   ▐███▄█████▄     ▄▄███████ ▄▄███████▄▄    ███   ███████▄
███       ████▀  ████  ▐████▀▀████▌   ████▀▀██▀▄████▀▀▀▀▀███▌   ███   ▀▀███▀▀▀
███      ▐████▄▄▄████  ▐███    ███▌  ████    ▄████▀▄█▌   ▐███   ███     ███
███      ▐███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐███    ███▌  ███▌   ████▀▄███▀   ▐███   ███     ███
███       ████▄    ▄▄  ▐███    ███▌  ████▄   ▄█████▀▄█   ████   ███     ███▄ ▄▄
▀████████  ▀████████▀  ▐███    ███▌   █████████▀▀  ████████▀    ███     ▀█████▀

ALL YOU NEED IS LOAN

▄▄██████▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄
 ▄████████████████████████████▄
████████████▌  █████████████████
████████████▌  █████████████████
███████▀▀      ███▀      ▀██████
██████   ▄██▄▄▀▀  ▄▄▄██▄   █████
█████▌  ████    ▄▀  ████   █████
█████▌  ▐███▄▄▀▀  ▄▄████   █████
██████   ▀▀▀   ▄▄█▀  ▀▀   ▄█████
████████▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄▄████████
▀██████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
simon_ngo

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 03:08:32 AM

Where can i buy this coin? is it an ethereum asset or self blockchain? Quantum Computers are coming!!

You can buy it on bittrex exchange
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: