Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:27:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][RES] RESPECTONOMY -A Decentralized Social Network  (Read 39566 times)
metropolia

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 02:51:02 PM

Why not reading the story?
Would you yourself read. I expressed my opinion, a little earlier I asked a question about the team.
Here your posts remind me spam. You are insulting each message campaigners.

RESPECTONOMY - 99% SCAM. Escrow want to earn on it.
It is too early to decide on how many percent RESPECTONOMY is scam. It will show very near future, but I just decided not to invest in this kind of scam, where continuous denial, excuses and full negative.

No more people be scammed please, the forum is dirty and full of scammers, I feel sad about the situation. God please punish the scammer, don't let them get fund.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bimmerhead
Legendary

Activity: 1291
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 02:56:14 PM

I haven't read the entire whitepaper but did scan it. It appears that Respectonomy is NOT a subjective proof of work project like Steem, but rather a conventional PoW coin that users tip content creators with... am I understanding it correctly?

DISPERADO

Activity: 686
Merit: 503

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 03:18:14 PM

Why not reading the story?
Would you yourself read. I expressed my opinion, a little earlier I asked a question about the team.
Here your posts remind me spam. You are insulting each message campaigners.

RESPECTONOMY - 99% SCAM. Escrow want to earn on it.
It is too early to decide on how many percent RESPECTONOMY is scam. It will show very near future, but I just decided not to invest in this kind of scam, where continuous denial, excuses and full negative.

No more people be scammed please, the forum is dirty and full of scammers, I feel sad about the situation. God please punish the scammer, don't let them get fund.
If one makes a mistake once is forgivable.If it becomes a habit, then there is nothing you can do. On the cold earth rests have benches and multiply. A leopard cannot change its spots.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 06:51:41 PM

https://blockchain.info/address/3MCLbWNrFbC3iCYrmN3VhUoVkYqRLwVobn

"In spite of Bruno's bestest efforts, RES' unknown nefarious Thailandese actors who can't code and just recently joined the cryptocurrency space are still able to garner moneys from Investards from around the world via the mere promise of building the bestest social media thingy on the planet complete with an FAQ page which we just learnt how to make thanks to us having the foresight to ask rudimentary questions on BitcoinTalk. Can somebody help us by letting us know why our hashtag on Twitter isn't working? - #PRE-ANN is Now ANN."
stab66

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 05:59:14 AM

I made an investment of 0.5 bitcoins into this. I made the deposit about 3 hours ago and the transaction has 17 confirmations and I still have not received my tokens yet. Here's the transaction details from the blockchain: https://blockchain.info/address/1GQQJ2BLiXeo7sWMJNLFVW9DU6CAiVArve

Can anyone else confirm whether they've had a similar problem?
tbolt256 (OP)

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2017, 06:13:28 AM

I made an investment of 0.5 bitcoins into this. I made the deposit about 3 hours ago and the transaction has 17 confirmations and I still have not received my tokens yet. Here's the transaction details from the blockchain: https://blockchain.info/address/1GQQJ2BLiXeo7sWMJNLFVW9DU6CAiVArve

Can anyone else confirm whether they've had a similar problem?

We are currently looking into the matter. We will keep you updated
NorthPixel

Activity: 314

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 11:41:50 AM

Just go around the side of this project. If this is not cheating, it is better, I'll come on an exchange.
tbolt256 (OP)

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2017, 12:39:42 PM
Last edit: February 07, 2017, 04:27:56 PM by tbolt256

The reason for our anonymity is due to the fact that the government of our country has no defined laws for crowdsales and could at any time declare it illegal. Disclosing our real identity puts us at risk. We are not scammers and we are not here to scam the community. We are developers of Respectonomy. We are being advised by experienced blockchain developers who wish to stay anonymous for the above mentioned reasons. Yes, we have asked questions on this forum that may not be of the level of an experienced developer, because we are not. We are amateurs. Our advisors encouraged us to use this forum to get acquainted with it and learn how it works. We are extremely grateful to those who have helped us newbies without any prejudice.

Our main reason to use a well-known escrow service is so that people on this forum and other investors will not be cheated or scammed out of their hard earned money. There may have been ICOs in the past which have scammed even the escrows, but in our case we do not have any intention of doing so. All ICO funds are under the control of Dabs and SebastianJu. The funds will only be released as per pre-set milestones, thus safeguarding investors' money.

We are here to create something that will change the way social networks are defined. A way to share thoughts and data without fear of censorship. We are not here to force anyone to part with their money, but if you do find our project interesting and would want to see it become a reality, we would appreciate your investment.
axllht

Activity: 314

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 02:12:28 PM
Last edit: February 07, 2017, 03:31:55 PM by axllht

The reason for our anonymity is due to the fact that the government of our country has no defined laws for crowdsales and could at any time declare it illegal. Disclosing our real identity puts us at risk. We are not scammers and we are not here to scam the community. We are developers of Respectonomy. We are being advised by experienced blockchain developers who wish to stay anonymous for the above mentioned reasons. Yes, we have asked questions on this forum that may not be of the level of an experienced developer, because we are not. We are amateurs. Our advisors encouraged us to use this forum to get acquainted with it and learn how it works. We are extremely grateful to those who have helped us newbies without any prejudice.

Our main reason to use a well-known escrow service is so that people on this forum and other investors will not be cheated or scammed out of their hard earned money. There may have been ICOs in the past which have scammed even the escrows, but in our case we do not have any intention of doing so. All ICO funds are under the control of Dabs and SebastianJu. The funds will only be released as per pre-set milestones, thus safeguarding investors' money.

We are here to create something that will change the way social networks are defined. A way to share thoughts and data without fear of censorship. We are not here to force anyone to part with their money, but if you do find our project interesting and would want to see it become a reality, we would appreciate your investment.

If you are living in country where crowdsale is on border of illlegality so your government will find you for sure. Its not important for government services that will you tell your name or not.
"Amateur" project is for 10 BTC not 2000 becouse 2000 BTC is very big amount for amateurs in country where crowdsale is not defined in law and where developer even don't know how to code a wallet.
How do you want create unique features for this coin when you get $2M? I tell you, You don't, becouse you will leave crypto world with loud laughing at the suckers.
btw: you don't need 2 million dollars for create social network.

[ProTrader]

Activity: 644

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 02:26:27 PM

If you are living in country where crowdsale is on border of illlegality so your government will find you for sure. Its not important for government services that will you tell your name of not.
"Amateur" project is for 10 BTC not 2000 becouse 2000 BTC is very big amount for amateurs in country where crowdsale is not defined in law and where developer even don't know how to code a wallet.
How do you want create unique features for this coin when you get $2M? I tell you, You don't, becouse you will leave crypto world with loud laughing at the suckers.
btw: you don't need 2 million dollars for create social network.

absolutely, 2000 BTC for anonymous dev and team is very impossible!.. throw in the price of 50K sats is so damn high, who will invest from that kind of price while this project is shady. Even if we say this is legit, I would rather wait for the exchange listing than in ICO stage, coz this will dump for sure.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 05:28:02 PM
Last edit: February 07, 2017, 07:43:45 PM by Gleb Gamow

This gets funnier by the minute!

First off, is that you, Goat? Seriously, is Goat behind RES? Goat --> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=44233

Our advisors encouraged us to use this forum to get acquainted with it and learn how it works.

Nice PRE ANN, i like how you displayed the elements of the thread, i am glad we had been able to help you post, now i hope that you won't turn to a scam. by the way i am not affiliated to the project, just helped them to display images, and gave some tips.

I'm glad you liked the PRE ANN and thanks for all the help Smiley

Let's be perfectly clear here and call a spade a spade! Your so-called advisors are nothing more than users on this forum who took the time to address your mundane concerns up to and including asking how to pen a morer betterer FAQ page that'll deem respect from the community. SERIOUSLY?

I'll get back to the advisor aspect in a subsequent post, but first (or is it third?; somebody please advise me) ...

The reason for our anonymity is due to the fact that the government of our country has no defined laws for crowdsales and could at any time declare it illegal. Disclosing our real identity puts us at risk.

FINALLY, you make sense! How could I be so blind? The above FULLY explains why RES' posted an image of their Thailanese Foundher, Miss Budchai, on their website AND on other platforms on the Net.

Further, the above quote by RES' explains away why they fully disclosed their vitals when registering respectonomy.com: http://respectonomy.com.hypestat.com/

whois lookup at whois.enom.com...
Domain Name: RESPECTONOMY.COM

Registry Domain ID: 2082143604_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN

Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.enom.com

Registrar URL: www.enom.com

Updated Date: 2016-12-15T06:51:42.00Z

Creation Date: 2016-12-15T14:51:00.00Z

Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2018-12-15T14:51:00.00Z

Registrar: ENOM, INC.

Registrar IANA ID: 48

Reseller: NAMECHEAP.COM

Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited https://www.icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited

Registry Registrant ID:

Registrant Name: BUDCHAI KAEOPHIPHOB

Registrant Organization: RESPECTONOMY

Registrant Street: LVL 29, CENTRAL WORLD TOWER

Registrant Street: 999/9 RAMA I ROAD,PATHUMWAN

Registrant City: BANGKOK

Registrant State/Province: NA

Registrant Postal Code: 10330

Registrant Country: TH

Registrant Phone: +66.22072340

Registrant Phone Ext:

Registrant Fax:

Registrant Fax Ext:

Registrant Email: budchai087@gmail.com

Me's think that tbold256 and firebird2490 forgot to ask BitcoinTalk advisors the difference between ANONYMOUS and NOT ANONYMOUS. Or, I know that this is a motherfuckin long shot, THEY FUCKIN LIED when presenting an image of Miss Budchai AND posting vitals when registering their domain so to throw off the scent easily picked up by Thailandese police dogs:

"Captain, Rex just told me that he's tired of this shit and there's no scent of RESPECTONOMY to be found. You want me to pick you up a sack of salted bamboo worms with soy on the way back to the PD?"

BTW, your advisors forgot to tell you to use Tor AT ALL TIMES when conducting RES' business and communicating on BCT, else the Thailandese bad guys could easily get a bearing on who the fuck is behind RES', picking them up and giving them a room at the Thailand Hilton:

At least respectonomy.com is hosted in Bulgaria, home of Joshua Zipkin:

No. of IP Addresses 1
IP Address 77.104.150.121
IP Location BG
Nameservers ns1.sgp28.siteground.asia
ns2.sgp28.siteground.asia
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 06:06:24 PM

The reason for our anonymity is due to the fact that the government of our country has no defined laws for crowdsales and could at any time declare it illegal. Disclosing our real identity puts us at risk.

Crowdsales or CROWDFUNDING are fuckin illegal in Thailand. That is why Sinwattana started one and publicly displayed their vitals: https://equity.sinwattana.com/

Sinwattana is the name of new CrowdFunding platform in Thailand, which is aim to serve millions of people over the world.

Headquarters:
17th Floor Zone A, SETHIWAN TOWER 139 Pan Rd., Silom, Bang Rak, Bangkok 10500, Thailand

Email Address:
info@sinwattana.com

Here's their YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCd8UqoZQpgvz_2SRsvV1wUg

To be clear once again, TEAM RES is doing everything possible to continue hiding their identities including MOTHERFUCKIN LYING AS TO WHY THEY REFUSE TO DISCLOSE SUCH!

http://eureka.bangkokbiznews.com/detail/633589

Sinwattana CrowdFunding a Tech Startup expertise Software Development, IT Infrastructure, and CyberSecurity and Crowdfunding Platform all forms, whether Donation, Reward, Equity, and Lending. in order to raise funds to support the initiative, the Startup or social enterprise.

Damn Bangkok Biz News for bringing awareness to Sinwattana and all the other crowdfunding sites in Thailand to light (follow the link above). Aren't they aware that the Thailandese government has no defined laws for crowdsales-cum-crowdfunding and could at any time declare it illegal putting them all at risk?

Aside: How do you like my new sig?  Shocked Shocked Shocked
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2017, 07:47:42 PM

O Man, Glebs on their asses now, GAME OVER.   you better bring a tight asshole to these parts if you DARE to set off his scam rader, he be STRETCHING scammers all day! ;p
Your an inspiration man, sometimes is easy for me to see a scam and label it as such and move on, but your natural viral ability in how you post just lights up anythings' ass thats under it, kudos to you good sir! (they thought they could ignore me, but good luck them ignoring you!)

RIP Respectonomy , fucking garbage scam anyways

also, i hope this is a lesson to you newer guys about how most services will promote ANY scam that pays them (im talking to YOU, NewsBTC & ICOcountdown)

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 08:45:38 PM
Last edit: February 07, 2017, 10:33:15 PM by Gleb Gamow

Our advisors encouraged us to use this forum to get acquainted with it

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=910810

Name:   tbolt256
Activity:   98
Position:   Member
Date Registered:   October 20, 2016, 01:35:44 AM
Last Active:   Today at 02:14:38 PM

I want to develop an altcoin that is based on Bitcoin. This altcoin will work on a web based browser platform. Are there any ways to create a browser based pool miner? Also is it possible to have a miner that provides a preset hashing power regardless of the processing power?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=910910

Name:   firebird2490
Activity:   78
Position:   Member
Date Registered:   October 20, 2016, 06:21:39 AM
Last Active:   February 04, 2017, 11:18:20 PM

I want to create an altcoin that is a clone of Bitcoin. I want the mining to be ASIC resistant.
Are there any steps which I should include in my Altcoin's mining algorithm to prevent ASIC Mining?
Do I need to implement a completely new algorithm for mining?
[/b]

Re firebird2490's first post on this forum above (in bold is mine; mirrors tbolt256's first post 23 minutes later), note the useless [/b] code he left in place, demonstrating that these fuckers don't have a clue as to what the fuck they're doing.

We are being advised by experienced blockchain developers

Our advisors encouraged us to use this forum to get acquainted with it

Hello,
I am new to the cryptocurrency world. There are some doubts about ICOs which i need help in.

Can someone please explain the process of ICO.

1. Once the funds are transfered, how are the altcoins distributed?
2. Does one need to have a wallet before hand or will the ICO make a wallet and send the details?

So, according to your timeline, Team RES approached experienced blockchain developers who took the time out of their busy schedule to advise anonymous dudes in Thailand about their newfangled network thingy that'll change the world prior to October 20, 2016, when the two lead devs of RES registered on this forum thanks to being encouraged by their advisory buds. Both lead devs announced minutes apart declaring their intents almost a month later on the 18th of November (their quotes depicted above).

karmaplatform.io was registered on Dec 14, 2016.
respectonomy.com was registered on Dec 15, 2016.

Thanks to a Newbie's first post on this forum inquiring about (wait till you read it), RES was Pre-PRE-ANN here ...

Does anyone know of any Decentralised News Platforms that are currently live or at the least under development?  I feel like having a platform free from censorship where content providers are rewarded in a cryptocurrency/token for publishing valuable content for readers would be a perfect use case for Blockchain.  It could also be ad-free or if ads were included the revenue could be distributed among the token holders.  

Seems like a pretty simple concept, but I was surprised I couldn't find any active initiatives when searching.  Any thoughts or know of a platform similar to this?

Hello DApptothefuture,

Your idea is good. Your idea totally reflects on our platform  Respectonomy which we are gonna pre-announce it by today or most by tomorrow. Since we are working on our website, so our website link won't be available. For the time being you can join us on twitter for further updates.

Twitter Link: https://twitter.com/respectonomy

Awesome! Keep me updated and if you need any help designing the front-end of the DApp shoot me a PM. I like angular & ionic for apps right now.

I appreciate our interest for your platform, once we pre-announce it and once we are ready with website you will able to join us on multiple platform. Being an open source platform you can always contribute on github once link is available.

On Dec 28, 2016, firebird2490 declared that he was new to the cryptocurrency world but according to his own words had no trouble with gaining the support of experienced blockchain developers prior to Oct 20, 2016, when instructed by them to register on this forum so to familiarize the anonymous dudes with the platform prior to releasing RES to the world so to hopefully amass $2M during its ICO.

This thread was started on Dec 29, 2016 - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1732589.0 - as a PRE-ANN thanks to BitcoinTalk advisors advising them to do such oppose to an ANN.

If these supposed experienced blockchain developers of RES exists, then tell me how the fuck is it humanly possible that nary a one of them were able to address the following mundane concerns inquired by RES' lead devs:

I want to develop an altcoin that is based on Bitcoin. This altcoin will work on a web based browser platform. Are there any ways to create a browser based pool miner? Also is it possible to have a miner that provides a preset hashing power regardless of the processing power?

Is it possible to have a web browser based mining algorithm? If there is a browser based miner, would it be ASIC-deterrent by default or not?

Hey everyone,
I'm relatively new to a forum like bitcoin talk. Apologies if this question is off topic or on a wrong board.

I have recently started development of application based on blockchain. I am working on a new altcoin for the application. I would like to know what is the process to launch it on bitcoin talk. I have seen the announcement board and found a few PRE-ANN altcoins. Can someone please help me by explaining what is the difference between PRE-ANN and ANN? Also how do I go about announcing my own altcoin?

Thanks in advance Smiley

If I am still working on the code and want people to be aware of my project, how do I put up a post for that? (is that a PRE ANN?)

The activity number is determined in this way:
time = number of two-week periods in which you've posted since your registration
activity = min(time * 14, posts)

i don't quite understand what time is in terms of 2 week periods. Just to clarify, if i joined on jan 1 and it is feb 1 today, does that mean time=2?

Yes, as a junior member you will be able to post images, links, images with embed links, a lot of features will be activated but it takes more then 2 weeks to be Jr, as you can only have 14 activity/2Weeks. Keep posting or connecting.

I read about the activity calculation [min(time*14,posts)] but didn't really understand what it meant. What is the time here and how is it calculated

No offence, but most of these question can just be googled. That's what I did when I got into bitcoins and altcoins. There are a lot of articles available online. For more specific doubts use the forums. You can also try bitcoin stackexchange

with bitcoin on the rise, is it wise to invest in altcoins now? or should i wait for sometime till bitcoin settles?

<snip>

are you saying people won't invest in an ICO even if everything is legit with proof and proper details? I'm asking because i was trying to release an altcoin with an ICO sometime next year

can someone post some examples of banners that are used in PRE ANNs and ANNs. Need to get a fair idea

Me and my team are working on a new altcoin. I need a little help regarding the announcement
I've checked quite a few altcoin announcements, some seem to have banners.
1. How do I make the banners? are they just normal images or something different?
2. Could you post some examples of good banners
3. How do I add them to my post

How do I upload my own image here? is it necessary to host it on a site like imgur?

Me and my team are working on a new altcoin. I need a little help regarding the announcement
I've checked quite a few altcoin announcements, some seem to have banners.
1. How do I make the banners? are they just normal images or something different?
2. Could you post some examples of good banners
3. How do I add them to my post

Fantastic, another scam coin creator but this shit head can't even create a banner for a thread. Head in my hands.

Dear Lituation, this project is not a scam coin. It is very closely related to what's written under your name - "Free speech is the most important thing". Maybe you shouldn't judge something before you know the details of it. Many thought bitcoin was a scam too, but look where it is today.

Yes, I don't know how to create a banner, that doesn't mean you have the right to berate me. You can sit there hiding behind your lame identity or you could do something useful and help

I want to create an altcoin that is a clone of Bitcoin. I want the mining to be ASIC resistant.
Are there any steps which I should include in my Altcoin's mining algorithm to prevent ASIC Mining?
[/b]

What's the difference between proof of stake and proof of work?

What major points should I take in consideration for my FAQ's of new Altcoins so that few doubts about new Altcoins is clearly solved by reading those FAQ's?.....

Hello,
I am new to the cryptocurrency world. There are some doubts about ICOs which i need help in.

Can someone please explain the process of ICO.

1. Once the funds are transfered, how are the altcoins distributed?
2. Does one need to have a wallet before hand or will the ICO make a wallet and send the details?

As we have made our pre-ANN about our project so we need to setup an signature campaign for same. What should we take into consideration?
And how do we create our signatures for different members level.

Our project link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1732589.0

We really happy to receive such good question.

Aksed on Nov 18, 2016, after supposedly already being advised by experienced blockchain developers prior to Oct 20, 2016: http://bitcoin.stackexchange.com/questions/49718/how-to-prevent-asic-mining-for-my-new-altcoin

Are there any steps which I should include in my altcoin's mining algorithm to prevent ASIC mining?

"We are the advisors for RES, and we advised them to seek help from the BitcoinTalk forum in making their newfangled thingy go."

"My pappy always told me that even if you warn Investards about nefarious actors till you're blue in the face, them very same Investards could be led to the declared poisoned blue Kool-Aid and made to drink."
LovelyPrey

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 12:29:09 AM

What is happening here?
I am a bit confused

kamiyama

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 12:42:37 AM

Can I know the truth on March 4?
CjMapope
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2017, 12:50:59 AM

What is happening here?
I am a bit confused

TL;DR : Gleb is posting all the evidence that shows these fuckers dont know SHIT about coding, and have NO experience or business asking this community for 2000BTC, they cant even use BBCode for fuck sakes, and their prior post history shows that only 3 months ago they were asking super noob questions about basically how to scam in an ICO (even tho they clearly dont even understand those, as they were asking as well)
He's also showing multiple lies and BS they have said, in the fact that they dont even know the laws in their own country but they say they want to stay ANON to avoid the law (which would be sketchy in itself if there WERE LAWS :/) <--Gleb showed theres another company that DIRECTLY specializes in crowdsales in the country this OP says is illegal ...  just lie after lie, he is busting them in ;p

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
malcovixeffect

Activity: 714
Merit: 266

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 12:52:28 AM

What is happening here?
I am a bit confused

TL;DR : Gleb is posting all the evidence that shows these fuckers dont know SHIT about coding, and have NO experience or business asking this community for 2000BTC, they cant even use BBCode for fuck sakes, and their prior post history shows that only 3 months ago they were asking super noob questions about basically how to scam in an ICO (even tho they clearly dont even understand those, as they were asking as well)
He's also showing multiple lies and BS they have said, in the fact that they dont even know the laws in their own country but they say they want to stay ANON to avoid the law (which would be sketchy in itself if there WERE LAWS :/) <--Gleb showed theres another company that DIRECTLY specializes in crowdsales in the country this OP says is illegal ...  just lie after lie, he is busting them in ;p

they have lowered their target amount to scam, its 100BTC now.
CjMapope
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2017, 12:57:28 AM

What is happening here?
I am a bit confused

they have lowered their target amount to scam, its 100BTC now.

ahh, ya thats what happens in these scams, as they fall apart they try to collect ANYTHING, just to "ROI" on their time they put in this so they can afford to do it again, some of these groups have budgets and all , its quite sophisticated in some ways, a shame they dont use their brains for good instead of evil Sad

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 01:12:11 AM

Can I know the truth on March 4?

Why, because you researched my scammy dumb-ass and know that that's my birthday?

What is happening here?
I am a bit confused

You're confused? You should see how we feel after reading the following:  Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips sealed Undecided Kiss Cry (my advisors are smiley happy, requesting that I employ them as often as possible)

I would love to be part of this signature Campaign.

Are you still accepting?

Bitcoitalk Name: LovelyPrery
Prolife Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=927774
Current Rank: Jr. Member
Starting Post: 75
Bitcoin Address: 3QAcCSJhsC5KjK3zWKE2K7Yz2eWmW4GwGS

http://girlbtc.com/bitcoinforum/index.php?topic=479.msg2117#msg2117

http://girlbtc.com/bitcoinforum/index.php?action=printpage;topic=209.0

What is happening here?
I am a bit confused

He's also showing multiple lies and BS they have said, in the fact that they dont even know the laws in their own country but they say they want to stay ANON to avoid the law (which would be sketchy in itself if there WERE LAWS :/) <--Gleb showed theres another company that DIRECTLY specializes in crowdsales in the country this OP says is illegal ...  just lie after lie, he is busting them in ;p

Don't talk that way to a Global Moderator on another Bitcoin-themed forum who's mostly likely the brightest person there but as dumb as a bag of shit here. Kimberly from the Philippines, where Leroy Fodor resides, is just looking for a safe place to invest her bitcoins earned as salary (or is it celery?; somebody please advise), so she came here thanks to advice given to her by her advisors to seek out a viable entity, whereupon out popped RES at the top of the list.

Oh, and if think I'm jokin' 'bout Kimberly being advised about this forum, think again:

The first time, I didn't heard but I saw the Bitcoin address donation link on thepiratebay.se in 2011. See how time fly
I too have heard about bitcon for such a long time back ,  but I never gave importance to it, after that one of my friend offered bitcoin to me, and explained it to me in a good way, after that I really start taking interest in bitcoin and now I am really happy with my that decision.
Me too, it was just introduced to me by my friend where he persuade me on joining this forum, at first I did not care but then, as I can see many people here are getting enough for their own which is good, I guess someday I can earn like what they have.

Less than a month after posting the above, Kimberly was earning a Bitcoin celery (I think my advisors are fuckin with me) in this space.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: