Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:38:37 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cloudhashing ASIC mining contracts, UK LTD company - Now Mining & Paying Bitcoin  (Read 197166 times)
cloudhasher (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Taking bitcoin mining to everybody

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2013, 10:14:46 AM

Well we can finally say that calling them September contracts is just not true at all.

Agreeably so.

Truth is we are 1 to 2 days late. A lot better than waiting 8 months with other providers  Grin

Bonus hash rate should go a way to appease the masses.

Kind regard

Emmanuel

CH
Grounded

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 10:36:27 AM

Dude Relax!!

Mining will surely start tonight. Actually working to finish the pool front end as we speak. I will send a newsletter tonight to give you details on how to login. You can also connect your existing mining equipment to the pool to mine for free.

We will be giving additional hashing power as a bonus to existing customers. I will announce the details on the newsletter also.

Kind regards

Emmanuel

I'm sorry for that last post, but it takes you less than 1 minute to give an answer, and I imagine i'm not your only client...

Anyway, thank you for the answer Wink
cloudhasher (OP)

Activity: 280

Taking bitcoin mining to everybody

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2013, 11:02:48 AM

Dude Relax!!

Mining will surely start tonight. Actually working to finish the pool front end as we speak. I will send a newsletter tonight to give you details on how to login. You can also connect your existing mining equipment to the pool to mine for free.

We will be giving additional hashing power as a bonus to existing customers. I will announce the details on the newsletter also.

Kind regards

Emmanuel

I'm sorry for that last post, but it takes you less than 1 minute to give an answer, and I imagine i'm not your only client...

Anyway, thank you for the answer Wink

No problem :0

Its all in jest anyway. I will be on the forums today. Lookout for updates. Any questions let me know.

Emmanuel

CH
whonesta

Activity: 379

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 11:31:15 AM

Yes but after 8-11 months I am actually hashing, these delays are not very settling. The clock was an "idea" until you added 14 hours to it, now it is just DUMB. To say this is disappointing is an understatement. KNC and VMC are thanking you as my October investment will be with one of them. FYI this IS strike #2, 1 more and you will be out of our investment portfolio, but hey what does 280 GH/s of contracts a month mean to Cloudhashing?
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3990
Merit: 1431

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 11:55:21 AM

Yes but after 8-11 months I am actually hashing, these delays are not very settling. The clock was an "idea" until you added 14 hours to it, now it is just DUMB. To say this is disappointing is an understatement. KNC and VMC are thanking you as my October investment will be with one of them. FYI this IS strike #2, 1 more and you will be out of our investment portfolio, but hey what does 280 GH/s of contracts a month mean to Cloudhashing?

investment portfolio?  may i know which company/group you're connected to?  thanks.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
whonesta

Activity: 379

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 11:57:08 AM

investment portfolio?  may i know which company/group you're connected to?  thanks.

It is a private group.
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3990
Merit: 1431

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 12:19:31 PM

It is a private group.

how many bitcoin companies are you invested in if i may ask.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
chinchs

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 02:49:57 PM

No communication. New delay without notice.

Why do they keep announcing in the first place things they cannot do ?

COM-MU-NI-CA-TION guys !

Dude Relax!!

Kind regards

Emmanuel

CH, can you share some Information about the extras for early adopters (didn't get your response about early adopters switching to september contracts), since today we will start hashing, just want to know what we would get.

Regards,
Christian
derrend

Activity: 707
Merit: 505

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2013, 03:52:46 PM

the time zone on the countdown makes me chuckle Smiley nobody else has noticed it yet Wink

bst = british summer time, not british standard time, britain is all in one timezone, sigh
What I mean is it will come to an end at the same time everywhere  Grin
TheQuin

Activity: 2576
Merit: 882

Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2013, 04:01:12 PM

the time zone on the countdown makes me chuckle Smiley nobody else has noticed it yet Wink

bst = british summer time, not british standard time, britain is all in one timezone, sigh
What I mean is it will come to an end at the same time everywhere  Grin

Both made me chuckle.  Grin

freebitcoin.TO WIN A  LAMBORGHINI!..

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
                    ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
                    ▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
                    ▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
                      ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
                           ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
thefunkybits
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 04:45:31 PM

As one of your first 6000 customers I am unhappy with my purchase. I even switched my July contract for September doing the math I cant see how I'm gonna break even... If we started on time I would have 100%. I really hope you guys pull something fancy out of your ass here.
ManicMeddler

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 05:33:12 PM

What I mean is it will come to an end at the same time everywhere  Grin

haha yeah i know, and it changed anyway, maybe they should have just used the (small amount of) effort they put into the timer into getting us hashing

alphabet

Activity: 26

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 07:01:01 PM

Be completely honest, how likely is it that the September contracts will be hashing by the time that the timer runs out?
ZetaOS

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 07:18:42 PM

Be completely honest, how likely is it that the September contracts will be hashing by the time that the timer runs out?
Cloudhashing told me today is the day we start hasing, is it not?

Mine the easy way - CEX.io Build your own cloud miner!
Goedkoop bitcoins? www.koop-bitcoin.nl
alphabet

Activity: 26

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 07:38:03 PM

Cloudhashing told me today is the day we start hasing, is it not?
It's when they intend to start.
cp1

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Stop using branwallets

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 09:38:42 PM

If they're not starting to mine I'll sell a 2GH/sec 1 year contract for 1.178 BTC ($149.95 @ $127.28/1BTC bitstamp price) to whoever wants it, starting mining today.

Guide to armory offline install on USB key:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=241730.0
bigasic

Activity: 924

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 11:10:00 PM

Im sorry, but if you do the math and know what type of hardware is going to be released, their numbers are VERY unrealistic, to say the least.. I don't want to dog them, Id like to see if they can make it, but when they advertise that the hash rate is only 400Ths/something in september yet the real hash rate is over 1 petahash  and they estimate that the network will only be 2 petahashed by next year, they are dreaming.. we will hit 3 petahashes in the next couple/three months. then cointerra comes around.. so, at the beginning of the year we are looking at 5 plus petahashing, thats not counting any other hardware maker..

I really wish CH luck.. I hope they make it..  If they said we are looking at 10 petahashes by next september, I might believe that... I think they are an honest group, nothing has indicated that they are trying to deceive, but they need to change their out look numbers on their website.. if they dont do that soon, then it will look scamish..

EDIT: I just checked out their website and I believe they have taken down profit prospectus.. Thats really good, a sign that they are legit...
ZetaOS

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 02, 2013, 12:03:31 AM

Im sorry, but if you do the math and know what type of hardware is going to be released, their numbers are VERY unrealistic, to say the least.. I don't want to dog them, Id like to see if they can make it, but when they advertise that the hash rate is only 400Ths/something in september yet the real hash rate is over 1 petahash  and they estimate that the network will only be 2 petahashed by next year, they are dreaming.. we will hit 3 petahashes in the next couple/three months. then cointerra comes around.. so, at the beginning of the year we are looking at 5 plus petahashing, thats not counting any other hardware maker..

I really wish CH luck.. I hope they make it..  If they said we are looking at 10 petahashes by next september, I might believe that... I think they are an honest group, nothing has indicated that they are trying to deceive, but they need to change their out look numbers on their website.. if they dont do that soon, then it will look scamish..

EDIT: I just checked out their website and I believe they have taken down profit prospectus.. Thats really good, a sign that they are legit...
I do think you right.

Mine the easy way - CEX.io Build your own cloud miner!
Goedkoop bitcoins? www.koop-bitcoin.nl
tripppn

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2013, 02:03:20 AM

And now the countdown clock is gone. and no word for CH... What's going on CH???

“You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline - it helps if you have some kind of football team, or some nuclear weapons, but in the very least you need a beer.”
― Frank Zappa
LostDutchman

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2013, 02:34:21 AM

And now the countdown clock is gone. and no word for CH... What's going on CH???

"In English and German I know how to count down and I'm learning Chinese.............."*

*Tom Lehrer reference.

Wink

My $.02.

http://www.tomlehrer.org/

Corporations For Crypto
Protect Your Assets and Reduce Your Tax Liability With A Kansas Corporation!
We Demand Justice From BFL
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: