Bitcoin Forum
July 11, 2024, 08:23:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cloudhashing ASIC mining contracts, UK LTD company - Now Mining & Paying Bitcoin  (Read 197175 times)
TheQuin

Activity: 2576
Merit: 882

Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2013, 05:48:14 PM

Hi all

The pool will finally be launched tonight. We will be sending a newsletter to Cloudhashing customers only to give login details. Please also ensure you have valid wallets, and that you STILL have access to them.

We are sorry for the delay but rest assured the deployment of the pool will have ZERO effect on your returns. It has all been front end work that has taken the loin share of our time.

Kind regards

Right.. Right..  Right.. Zero effect eh, well that sounds scientific and almost provable, NOT! 100% on the 15th of October, he says that with an air of confidence, even though my GD contracts were SOLD to begin on the 26th of September, what affect does that have, well 27.19% and then 41.45% actually. TO BE CLEAR - the difficulty went up 68.64% in the time that September contracts were SOLD to begin and when he "claims" they began. So if my account gets a 68.64% increase in hashing power then the affect would be "ZERO", 60 GH/s * 1.6864 = 101.184 anything less is UNACCEPTABLE and I WANT A REFUND.

You are entitled to a refund under UK consumer law. They sold a contract and failed to deliver (deliver = 100% hash rate on the date of the contract.) It could not be clearer. Now for the love of god would one of you take them to court.

freebitcoin.TO WIN A  LAMBORGHINI!..

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
                    ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
                    ▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
                    ▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
                      ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
                           ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
elmismo

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2013, 06:24:08 PM

Yep I got the same email, but not I'm sorry don't want to work with you any more. I'm waiting for answer of your customer service. At least I can say i'm lucky because I got an answer from support!!!  Shocked and you say that's service... ooohhh yeeahhh

cloudhashing is making unfixable damage to the bitcoin business.
TheQuin

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2013, 06:34:17 PM

The damage is all on themselves. cex.io and others are proving that Bitcoin businesses can be honest and supply what they promise. Cloudhashing could have dealt honestly with their failure and refunded or compensated but chose to stall for time instead. The rest remains to be seen.

elmismo

View Profile
October 23, 2013, 07:31:25 PM

The damage is all on themselves. cex.io and others are proving that Bitcoin businesses can be honest and supply what they promise. Cloudhashing could have dealt honestly with their failure and refunded or compensated but chose to stall for time instead. The rest remains to be seen.

I mean facing out of bitcoin. People who is not involve on crypto currencies just hear from silk road, BFL and that kind of bad business or scams, or hacked computers and bitcoins stolen... that's what i mean.

And BTW cex.io aren't transparent either, I've asked them a couple questions and didn't answer at all.
TheQuin

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2013, 07:48:23 PM

I mean facing out of bitcoin. People who is not involve on crypto currencies just hear from silk road, BFL and that kind of bad business or scams, or hacked computers and bitcoins stolen... that's what i mean.

And BTW cex.io aren't transparent either, I've asked them a couple questions and didn't answer at all.

I take your point about bad publicity generally, I was thinking more about within those already involved. You're right about that.

I don't want to derail the thread into cex.io issues but I'm interested. Everyone I spoke to that used them has been happy with them so far. You could PM me with details if you want or do it in another thread. I'd rather keep the focus here on trying to force CH be honest.

elmismo

View Profile
October 23, 2013, 08:02:33 PM
Last edit: October 23, 2013, 09:05:20 PM by elmismo

I take your point about bad publicity generally, I was thinking more about within those already involved. You're right about that.

I don't want to derail the thread into cex.io issues but I'm interested. Everyone I spoke to that used them has been happy with them so far. You could PM me with details if you want or do it in another thread. I'd rather keep the focus here on trying to force CH be honest.

You are right, just sent you a PM!!
ManicMeddler

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2013, 09:01:00 PM

No no... they rewrote stratum.....hahahaaa that's the funniest bull shit I've ever heard...... We know you are laughing at us CH

wachtwoord
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1125

View Profile
October 23, 2013, 09:18:09 PM

I just received this email from Cloudhashing.

The new CloudHashing payment pool and login info will be released today with access to your earnings and setting up your payout profile. In the past we did automatic payouts every two weeks, this solution is geared towards providing them at a more regular interval but the development took a bit longer than we anticipated. All payouts owed are recorded in the system and will be available to users. We want to make sure your wallet address in the new system is up to date so we'll give you time to do that before processing any payouts.

We realize that the delays created a lot of concern, and since in our excitement we made timeline promises that are difficult to keep with development challenges in large projects like this, we want to let you know we are sorry about that. We'll be updating the Bitcoin mining profile page with info after we respond to all customer requests today who have been asking similar questions. Thanks for your business and patience with us here.

Kind Regards
Customer Support
- Team Cloud Hashing

I see - now Cloudhashing can avoid paying its customers by blaming those same customers for not having up-to-date addresses; again something the community can not verify.

Yes indeed, that's BS Cloudhasher. If I fill in an address in the system (which I did many months ago) you can take that as a confirmation that it's valid.
s1lverbox
Legendary

Merit: 1039

View Profile
October 23, 2013, 09:20:06 PM

No no... they rewrote stratum.....hahahaaa that's the funniest bull shit I've ever heard...... We know you are laughing at us CH

^+1

This one is great:  http://goo.gl/fwsl8v

Any one want cloudhashing for bargain price?

Cloudhashing is scam and now they just pack their stratum and all money...

Please
elmismo

View Profile
October 23, 2013, 10:05:28 PM

nobody want the contracts https://www.bitmit.net/en/q/?q=cloudhashing
s1lverbox
Legendary

View Profile
October 23, 2013, 10:07:36 PM

The best one is 20Gh for worth 1000usd. At this moment Cex.io selling 20Gh for 1.6BTC

whonesta

Activity: 379
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2013, 11:21:47 PM

The best one is 20Gh for worth 1000usd. At this moment Cex.io selling 20Gh for 1.6BTC

IF they had started mining at "100%" on the 26th of September, with a diligent reinvestment program there was an outside chance to reach ROI. Now without a doubling of contract speed there is a snowballs chance in HELL to reach ROI. CEX.IO has got the right idea; Introduce a few TH/s each week to adjust price to roughly $20/GH and let market conditions take it from there. I could not be more irritated that I paid IN GOOD FAITH north of $50/GH so I could have that hash BEFORE CEX.IO.

Thanks for lying about your abilities Emannual.
aenemic

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2013, 11:23:07 PM

Still no email with pool information either.
whonesta

Activity: 379
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2013, 11:25:27 PM

Yeah I was just thinking it must be going on 0200 in London, guess they rewrote the meaning of tonight too Wink
s1lverbox
Legendary

View Profile
October 23, 2013, 11:38:31 PM

Do u really believe u will receive anything?

I mean BTC, login details and other shit. People WAKE UP!

That's my cex.io since i bough yesterday 32GH, can u do better cloudhash?

8:32 i bought 32Gh

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=173316.msg3386180#msg3386180

Now we are couple hours later and:

Today is one day and few hours later:

If you asking why Gh is 0.000- i did put my G/h back on sale, they still work for me but once market will ask for them they will be sold automatically and all BTC will comeback to me.
tripppn

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2013, 02:49:12 AM

I'm loving cex.io and right now 1 GH/s is down it .08 each

“You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline - it helps if you have some kind of football team, or some nuclear weapons, but in the very least you need a beer.”
― Frank Zappa
tripppn

Activity: 756

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2013, 02:55:48 AM

I never even got the announcement email.  Checked spam and everything... wonder whats up

“You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline - it helps if you have some kind of football team, or some nuclear weapons, but in the very least you need a beer.”
― Frank Zappa
Marty19

Activity: 725

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2013, 05:59:18 AM

Seriously .... still no pool !  Shocked

TheQuin

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2013, 07:26:41 AM

Seriously .... still no pool !  Shocked

If the pool is https://pool.cloudhashing.com/ then it claims to have solved block 265326 which blockchain.info says was solved by 50BTC.

https://blockchain.info/block/0000000000000003fa52d6af770aca416ef374854109c7756600761cdf06f5a4

Edit. I'm not sure why the image doesn't embed so here's the link:

http://screencast.com/t/EQQ7nijB

Marty19

Activity: 725

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2013, 07:29:14 AM

Just found my Pool login details on the dashboard .... logging in now   Cheesy

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: