Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 12:13:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cloudhashing ASIC mining contracts, UK LTD company - Now Mining & Paying Bitcoin  (Read 197169 times)
s1lverbox
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1039

View Profile
October 26, 2013, 01:49:47 PM

the las CH mail is a joke. Are they really offering a 50% discount on contracts as compensation? I'm still waiting to know the RRP, how much hashrate they will give me for 0.09 BTC i got in my account if would like reinvest??

Can u post email for everyone?
TheQuin

Activity: 2576
Merit: 882

Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2013, 01:54:41 PM

the las CH mail is a joke. Are they really offering a 50% discount on contracts as compensation? I'm still waiting to know the RRP, how much hashrate they will give me for 0.09 BTC i got in my account if would like reinvest??

I wonder where they got that 50% number from....... oh wait that is about the same percentage of what they actually delivered on the existing contracts. Thus 50% discount = full price. LMAO.

freebitcoin.TO WIN A  LAMBORGHINI!..

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
                    ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
                    ▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
                    ▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
                      ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
                           ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
cesmak
Legendary

Activity: 1053
Merit: 1009

View Profile
October 26, 2013, 02:03:45 PM

I was paid by ch today about .11 btc  

my grand total of payments  = about 1.13 btc    or around 200 usd.  

I put in 717 usd.  I figure all the delays and lack of payments or reduce payments from July 4 until sept was over 2.5 btc. Meaning my total coin should be 3.63 btc not 1.13 btc.   I would have been close to break even if his promises for my contract had been paid correctly.

I think I will be lucky to get much coin.

I took the 1.13 btc and grabbed more hash from cex.io   about 14 gh.

As bad as this guy has been bfl has not delivered and owes me about 534 usd  in gear since Jan 2013.

BFL and Cloudhashing = my 2 worst buys in BTC

+1 For me too Philip.....
ManicMeddler

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2013, 02:06:37 PM

I was paid by ch today about .11 btc  

my grand total of payments  = about 1.13 btc    or around 200 usd.  

I put in 717 usd.  I figure all the delays and lack of payments or reduce payments from July 4 until sept was over 2.5 btc. Meaning my total coin should be 3.63 btc not 1.13 btc.   I would have been close to break even if his promises for my contract had been paid correctly.

I think I will be lucky to get much coin.

I took the 1.13 btc and grabbed more hash from cex.io   about 14 gh.

As bad as this guy has been bfl has not delivered and owes me about 534 usd  in gear since Jan 2013.

BFL and Cloudhashing = my 2 worst buys in BTC

+1 For me too Philip.....

but they did rewrite stratum  Cheesy

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 26, 2013, 06:34:39 PM

Service status update

We are currently undergoing a planned migration of our hardware from one data centre to the other. Some of you may have noticed the drop in hashing power on the mining pool recently. Customer earnings for the next few days will be considerably lower than expected until the service is fully restored however we will be fully compensating all customers for this process using our excess capacity. We will be paying customers in bitcoins for this delay later on this coming week. We expect service to be fuly restores early this coming week and apologies for any inconvenience caused.

July customers receive 25% hashing power increase

As promised, July contract holders have been given a 25% boost in hashing power. This serves as a thank you for our early adopters.

50% discount on hashing power for the next 7 days

As a service to our customers, all cloudhashing customers can use the coupon code iluvcoinz during checkout to recieve a 50% discount on hashing power. This offer is available for the next 7 days and the offer ends on 2nd November 2013. Happy hashing!!!!
Cloud hashing mining pool login issues
Some are still having difficulty accessing the mining pool. Please log onto your Cloud Hashing account here https://www.cloudhashing.com/account. Scroll to the bottom of the screen and follow the instructions.

If you already have your mining pool login details then please visit pool.cloudhashing.com

Note: It is important that you verify your wallet address details are correct. Payments will be processed automatically daily.

Where do we setup revenue reinvestment?

Donations: 1JVhKjUKSjBd7fPXQJsBs5P3Yphk38AqPr - TIPS
the hacks, the hacks, secure your bits!
TheQuin

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2013, 07:15:37 PM

Service status update

We are currently undergoing a planned migration of our hardware from one data centre to the other. Some of you may have noticed the drop in hashing power on the mining pool recently. Customer earnings for the next few days will be considerably lower than expected until the service is fully restored however we will be fully compensating all customers for this process using our excess capacity. We will be paying customers in bitcoins for this delay later on this coming week. We expect service to be fuly restores early this coming week and apologies for any inconvenience caused.

As promised, July contract holders have been given a 25% boost in hashing power. This serves as a thank you for our early adopters.

As a service to our customers, all cloudhashing customers can use the coupon code iluvcoinz during checkout to recieve a 50% discount on hashing power. This offer is available for the next 7 days and the offer ends on 2nd November 2013. Happy hashing!!!!
Some are still having difficulty accessing the mining pool. Please log onto your Cloud Hashing account here https://www.cloudhashing.com/account. Scroll to the bottom of the screen and follow the instructions.

If you already have your mining pool login details then please visit pool.cloudhashing.com

Note: It is important that you verify your wallet address details are correct. Payments will be processed automatically daily.

F me, you MUST rush to take this opportunity to get a 50% discount. Load up on "20 GIGAHASH/S - TWO (2) YEAR "PLATINUM" CONTRACT (OCTOBER 2013) listed @ $949.95 for only $474.97 each, and only get 18GH after 10% fee (if you are lucky enough that CH actually deliver)..... Or buy 20 real GH/s from cex.io currently @ $367.

You gotta admire the balls they have for taking the piss this far.

ManicMeddler

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2013, 07:19:05 PM

How about compensating in advance? That would be a breath of fresh air huh?

whonesta

Activity: 379
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2013, 07:38:37 PM

Service status update

By far the stupidest thing CH has said thus far, makes my head hurt. In the words of the Great Stan "Stick the barrel in your mouth and DO IT, just DO IT".
http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/410871/heres-a-goodun#tab=related
TheQuin

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2013, 07:43:57 PM

Who in their right mind would reinvest with these muppets?

That is just giving them 30% of the piss poor return you're getting to piss up the wall again. The difficulty increases are more than 30% every 10 days. So buying 30% more every month is like putting your "winnings" back into a slot machine that always takes its 10% cut. Eventually, you will end up with nothing.

elmismo

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2013, 07:58:39 PM

I don't remember if I post here what I posted in reddit. I don't see on pages before so. Just to make some noise out of bitcointalk

http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1p8680/my_first_mining_service_cloudhashing_is_not_a/

and buy the way, I just sent the firs notice you have to give before take someone to small claims court. you can read more about it here:

http://www.which.co.uk/consumer-rights/Action/
viper262

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2013, 08:23:47 PM
Last edit: October 26, 2013, 08:45:02 PM by viper262

Service status update

F me, you MUST rush to take this opportunity to get a 50% discount. Load up on "20 GIGAHASH/S - TWO (2) YEAR "PLATINUM" CONTRACT (OCTOBER 2013) listed @ $949.95 for only $474.97 each, and only get 18GH after 10% fee (if you are lucky enough that CH actually deliver)..... Or buy 20 real GH/s from cex.io currently @ $367.

You gotta admire the balls they have for taking the piss this far.

I've been day trading with cex and have been quite happy so far with the returns. CEX won't give you roi with just mining though. You must trade at the right time. Nonetheless, I am happy. I just wonder when the RRP for CH will be live. I don't see us making roi with RRP, unless we got an extremely good deal. Who knows.
obryan20

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 27, 2013, 12:56:39 PM

This just seems to be getting from bad to worst. If it's not one thing it's another.

Also, what just really had me going was the offer of one free month at the END of the contract, like seriously!!?? When difficulty is over a bajillion!!?? How about also giving September contract holders a boost in GHs?
aenemic

Activity: 45

View Profile
October 27, 2013, 01:30:41 PM

So this is what I was told after asking for refund 4-5 times:

"Unfortunately we cannot offer you a refund as it has already passed the 7 day limit for refunds. I understand that this is not the answer that you would like but please do still keep your wallet updated in the pool so that you can receive your mining proceeds.

Please bear in mind that when you signed up at Cloud Hashing you agreed to the contract deal in the terms and conditions viewable here,

https://www.cloudhashing.com/terms-conditions

(Under section 2.3,

"You acknowledge and warrant that you have conducted sufficient due diligence to understand the risks associated with Bitcoin mining. You acknowledge that due to the difficulties in sourcing and producing Mining Hardware there may be delays which affect that rate at which we are able to bring Mining Hardware in the Pool online. We reserve the right in the event of a delay which affects our supply of Mining Hardware to bring such Mining Hardware online in a gradual manner. In such an event you acknowledge that you shall be only allocated a reduced Capacity and that this will reduce the Product which is transferred to you as proceeds of your Contract. Notwithstanding the preceding, we shall make all reasonable efforts to avoid such delays, and to ensure that the Mining Pool is fully operational by the start date of your Mining Contract. ""
TheQuin

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2013, 01:37:43 PM

"Unfortunately we cannot offer you a refund as it has already passed the 7 day limit for refunds. I understand that this is not the answer that you would like but please do still keep your wallet updated in the pool so that you can receive your mining proceeds.

Please bear in mind that when you signed up at Cloud Hashing you agreed to the contract deal in the terms and conditions viewable here,

(Under section 2.3,

"You acknowledge and warrant that you have conducted sufficient due diligence to understand the risks associated with Bitcoin mining. You acknowledge that due to the difficulties in sourcing and producing Mining Hardware there may be delays which affect that rate at which we are able to bring Mining Hardware in the Pool online. We reserve the right in the event of a delay which affects our supply of Mining Hardware to bring such Mining Hardware online in a gradual manner. In such an event you acknowledge that you shall be only allocated a reduced Capacity and that this will reduce the Product which is transferred to you as proceeds of your Contract. Notwithstanding the preceding, we shall make all reasonable efforts to avoid such delays, and to ensure that the Mining Pool is fully operational by the start date of your Mining Contract. ""

Complete nonsense. They have no legal right to impose a 7 day limit.

The contract stated a start date and specified a hash rate they would provide. They did not fulfill their obligation to you. That is "product not substantially as described". Therefor you are entitled to a refund. Putting in small print clauses that contradict the advertised product description would be dismissed as an "unfair contract".

wachtwoord
Legendary

Merit: 1125

View Profile
October 27, 2013, 02:34:57 PM

(Under section 2.3,

The contract stated a start date and specified a hash rate they would provide. They did not fulfill their obligation to you. That is "product not substantially as described". Therefor you are entitled to a refund. Putting in small print clauses that contradict the advertised product description would be dismissed as an "unfair contract".

Cloudhashing voided the contract by not delivering in time.
s1lverbox
Legendary

View Profile
October 27, 2013, 02:45:26 PM

(Under section 2.3,

What i joke, i would kick their ass. one word for it--SCAM
elmismo

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2013, 03:02:22 PM

(Under section 2.3,

I agree, you cannot make a contract where you state what you will deliver and on what conditions. But have a clause where you state, I might not be able to deliver what I specified on the contract.

That 7 days they talk about it's the law. But that applies when you hire a service and you regret, you can cancel that service within the first 7 days of hired with no reason.
But in the case, that thet service is not delivered as described, you can as for a compensation or refund. And for that you don't have a date. You can do that all long of the contract.

Let's make an example. Let's imagine that CH delivered all the power on time, payments everything is just perfect. after 6 months, they pull the plug, there's no more mining, no payments, nothing. So because that 7 days has passed you cannot claim your money or part of it?
They are trying to make people think it's not legal a refund, but it is.

you can read that here: http://www.which.co.uk/consumer-rights/action/how-do-i-cancel-an-order-for-a-service-bought-online-/

actually as it says, the must start the service after that 7 days, somethings they didn't. They did like a month later, more in other cases.

I'd suggest you this. http://www.which.co.uk/consumer-rights/action/how-to-use-the-small-claims-court/ but i think that if the amount you claim is bigger than 1000 GBP you can't use small claim court. I think I read that, not sure now.
TheQuin

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2013, 03:24:25 PM

(Under section 2.3,

I agree, you cannot make a contract where you state what you will deliver and on what conditions. But have a clause where you state, I might not be able to deliver what I specified on the contract.

That 7 days they talk about it's the law. But that applies when you hire a service and you regret, you can cancel that service within the first 7 days of hired with no reason.
But in the case, that thet service is not delivered as described, you can as for a compensation or refund. And for that you don't have a date. You can do that all long of the contract.

Let's make an example. Let's imagine that CH delivered all the power on time, payments everything is just perfect. after 6 months, they pull the plug, there's no more mining, no payments, nothing. So because that 7 days has passed you cannot claim your money or part of it?
They are trying to make people think it's not legal a refund, but it is.

you can read that here: http://www.which.co.uk/consumer-rights/action/how-do-i-cancel-an-order-for-a-service-bought-online-/

actually as it says, the must start the service after that 7 days, somethings they didn't. They did like a month later, more in other cases.

I'd suggest you this. http://www.which.co.uk/consumer-rights/action/how-to-use-the-small-claims-court/ but i think that if the amount you claim is bigger than 1000 GBP you can't use small claim court. I think I read that, not sure now.

Small claims court limit is £10,000

http://www.adviceguide.org.uk/england/law_e/law_legal_system_e/law_taking_legal_action_e/small_claims.htm

aenemic

Activity: 45

View Profile
October 27, 2013, 03:33:08 PM

http://www.which.co.uk/consumer-rights/problem/is-there-a-deadline-for-making-a-mis-sold-endowment-complaint/

is this where it might fall under?
s1lverbox
Legendary

View Profile
October 27, 2013, 03:39:46 PM

To get case in to small claim u can go for as low as 75gbp.
Fee for that is 25GBP which in case of full refund u will loose.

If CH will aknowledge the case u have another fee. But most of cases finishes at first stage.

Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: