Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:46:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin become centralized sometime in the future?  (Read 8097 times)
hammo

Activity: 493
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:38:01 PM

Cryptocurrency market will be stable in future of course, If those plan will come in real then I think another revolution will happen. And, iI hope after August, we will see results of this step.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
samsul1234

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 05:40:32 PM

the miners are now greedy, if the cross section every day increases the possibility of bitcoin prices going down

adnandanish102

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:50:40 PM

My opinion is, bitcoin is a great assest and it is introduced well among the world's investors and chinese minners also proclaim about the centralization of bitcoin as, they are well known about bitcoin sale among countries but the minners also afraid of its unexpected decentralization because of the restrictions that the US and other countries have imposed on bitcoin.
nangiarushali
Copper Member

Activity: 257
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 05:52:18 PM

Never. The basic difference between other currencies and Cryptocurrency or Bitcoin is that other currencies are centralised and there is some third party between people and their money controlling it, which is not the case with Cryptocurrency.

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
EEE14

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:01:18 PM

I think it is unimaginable, in light of the fact that the standard of bitcoin framework is as of now decentralized patent. also, until when bitcoin will remain an advanced money related resource.
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:11:34 PM

Bitcoin in no case should be centralized, and by its nature it is designed in such a way that it is almost impossible to centralize it. There will be a lot of different forks of bitcoin, which, for sure, will try to cetralize to reduce. its volatility. It's hard to say what will happen, but it will be another bitcoin. The present needs to be improved, but it is by no means impossible to change its nature. Even if it eventually loses functionality. He will find his admirers and with minimal technical characteristics. There is also a demand for antique cars and other old things and items.

That's certainly true, mate. I believe there should be no reason to centralize Bitcoin, as it would totally defeat the whole purpose of a blockchain. Even if this were to happen, users would fork the Bitcoin blockchain into a decentralized one, separating themselves from the main chain's decentralization. It's like true democracy where you get to vote on what's best for the cryptocurrency's network. As such, Bitcoin may remain a decentralized cryptocurrency after all.

There's a lot of interest from people in the mainstream world, into keeping Bitcoin as decentralized as possible to help it succeed for the long term. While big mining pools pose a threat to Bitcoin's decentralization nowadays, I'm sure that there are already solutions being worked to help Bitcoin become more decentralized over time. However, only time will tell us for sure, what lies ahead for the future of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. Just my thoughts Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
delphic

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:39:23 PM

Even if bitcoin is centralized,it should not affect its value.I think the opposite is true.Other factors may affect the price.If we want to develop cryptography,then centralization should not be afraid.

imusify    Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform    Presale starts March 1
Discord Product Demo O3 Wallet  ::  Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper    ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN    Explainer Video
Direwolve735

Activity: 448
Merit: 232

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:46:42 PM

I don`t think that bitcoin will change its nature and become centralized. High security, transparency and trust are the three main advantages of blockchain and bitcoin. And all this is provided by decentralization. However, the confrontation between centralized systems and bitcoin is unlikely to disappear. Since centralized governments will always keep a monopoly on the issue of money, bitcoin can never replace national currencies.
Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:59:15 PM

why is Bitcoin Cash, Diamond, Gold, and others created? because Bitcoin cannot be centralized, so they make hardfork coins, until whenever Bitcoin will continue to be a decentralized cryptocurrency and cannot be regulated and centralized.
this is my opinion CMIIW  Wink

Babatunde1989

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:16:06 PM

I don't  think bitcoin can be centralised because its able to provide interest that’s higher than the market average. Also, the fact that they are expanding their services globally helps us to accelerate and reach new heights.
Zodiaclo

Activity: 16

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:23:47 PM

I don't think so. It's against the initial idea.
CryptoLifeEase

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:40:36 PM

Centralization would not allow bitcoin to grow better. The reason is that controlling authority always aims at more and more profit, which affects the common users. To eliminate this bitcoin needs to continue as a decentralized currency.
hastag_80

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:38:12 PM

As Bitcoin mining is partially controlled by Chinese miners, I have a feeling that sometime in the near future, Bitcoin can become centralized if no solution against this is proposed.

If BTC could manage to bring a solution towards mining centralization by preventing mining pools with the most hashrate to effectively gain control of the network, then it would aim to become more decentralized over the years.

As mining difficulty increases and new ASIC hardware gets developed, it would make it less possible for any average user to mine Bitcoin, thus making it more centralized each day.

Nevertheless, I would like to know your opinion about this, as if BTC becomes centralized, it might cause it to decrease in value, and most of all, violate the principles that it was created for.  Smiley
Actualy being a centralized about in  cryptocurrency especially in mining investment is a far speculation because,before we become centralized its needed to become regulated and legalized by the world government to operate all over the worlds,and maybe soon it will be happen thats everythings is become centralized under the control of the worlds government.

Trade Pharma Network     │  New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
[   PRIVATE SALE   ]      │      WHITEPAPER
Linkedin        ⚫ Facebook        ⚫ Twitter        ⚫ Telegram
edutBTC

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:18:25 PM

It’s hard to tell. I mean it seems like everything is possible in future but on the other hand i don’t believe that it’s gonna be centralized. Otherwise it won’t fit why they created btc first.

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:29:15 AM

Centralization would not allow bitcoin to grow better. The reason is that controlling authority always aims at more and more profit, which affects the common users. To eliminate this bitcoin needs to continue as a decentralized currency.
Of course all Bitcoin users want decentralization to still exist and it will indeed continue to exist, bitcoin's internal system will not be
intervened by anyone, including the government. so anyone will not be able to eliminate decentralization from the nature of bitcoin..
Ladyechy

Activity: 146

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:57:55 AM

I hope that won't happen. We must protect bitcoin by continuing to support it early, this can help many people to use it as an investment and digital currency. Bitcoin is freedom because of decentralization, if it gets centralized, it's not bitcoin anymore but the government tries to control it.
Jimitieu

Activity: 141
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:19:36 AM

As Bitcoin mining is partially controlled by Chinese miners, I have a feeling that sometime in the near future, Bitcoin can become centralized if no solution against this is proposed.

If BTC could manage to bring a solution towards mining centralization by preventing mining pools with the most hashrate to effectively gain control of the network, then it would aim to become more decentralized over the years.

As mining difficulty increases and new ASIC hardware gets developed, it would make it less possible for any average user to mine Bitcoin, thus making it more centralized each day.

Nevertheless, I would like to know your opinion about this, as if BTC becomes centralized, it might cause it to decrease in value, and most of all, violate the principles that it was created for.  Smiley
I see the nature of bitcoin is like gold or oil. When available, people exploit and exchange them as a high value item, as a kind of mineral resource of the technological world. So people use it as a type that can help you make money and then to the end, the value of it will be increased.

ntodntodan69

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:34:02 AM

I think bitcoin will not be centralized, because there is still nengara that has not legalized bitcoin, but there are also those that legalize bitcin.
crazy-pilot

Activity: 861
Merit: 253

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 07:37:21 AM

I doubt that bitcoin was initially created to be a decentralized cryptocurrency and it would be the overall crash of all system if it will become centralised I don't see the option how it can be performed and who will take advantage.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Dany.dan

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:59:39 AM

Bitcoin is starting to spur representation from within start-ups that contain economic standards which aim at putting new people into currency circulation. Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: