Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 01:29:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 111 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins that might survive in the future?  (Read 45277 times)
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 09:04:25 PM

I believe that most of the Altcoins will survive. The question is put as if only a few will survive and it is necessary to decide who these lucky alts are. Surely they were not created in order to perish. Yes, each altcoin has its own team, its level of capitalization and technical support. It is clear that not all will reach the finish line at least in the next five years. However, I believe this will be a unit, not a mass phenomenon.
Soutogu

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 09:14:38 PM

Altcoins will only die if exchanges stop listing them... as long as its listed people will try to pump and dump anything, leaving others bag holding and waiting for the next pump that might never come  Grin Grin
nathanbr666

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 12:24:15 AM

i think some altcoins have future, some of them have a restrict use o this may be good, like saving money for something.
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 1364

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 01:36:30 PM

It does not matter it is old coins or new coin coins, if they do not at all offer interesting innovations and not much change they make, their future will be worse than now.

Exactly. If an altcoin cannot deliver the goods such as active development and innovation, then it will be doomed to failure. People will always be on the lookout for other alternatives, which can meet their requirements such as speed, ease of use, and most of the times, privacy.

Therefore, there could be coins nowadays which are the most prominent ones on the market, but the moment they become obsolete and abandoned by their developers, people will switch out to the next big thing.

Nevertheless, only time will tell if the majority of the altcoins in existence could meet with the demands of everyday people by providing true innovation, development, and long term stability. Just my thoughts Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
ankylotic

Activity: 477
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 02:01:32 PM

Obviously, ETH is on top of that but others might survive as well like doge, ripple, litecoin, etc. Although they can't overtake btc, atleast they will manage to survive like their father in the near future. That's the most important here.
exactly i think litecoin and ETH are compatable to each other and both are fighting to be the second and i think it will be the best investment right now. but adding some more coin to the list i think "IOTA" and ripple they both have enough potential to go to the moon in the future and will be able to give a good profit to the investor in the future.
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 07:42:13 AM

i think some altcoins have future, some of them have a restrict use o this may be good, like saving money for something.

Many altcoin have future, many are dead before even started and so many are ICO scams with so many money invested that they end up with total disaster at the end. So my favorites are good and stable ones and are here for some time. Those coin dont need to valued much in market but there are here cuz they have something that will bring users to this coin. We have so many coin but can we roughly say that crypto community can be good with maybe 20-30 alts. I say it can.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

janedt

Activity: 430
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 09:39:28 AM

Based on what it has been seen among the wide array of altcoins such as development, innovation, and security issues, what altcoins might survive in the future?

In my opinion, I think that the only ones prone to survive would be good old altcoins such as Litecoin and Dogecoin, but I may be wrong.

Nevertheless, I would like to know your opinion about this as well as any altcoin that might be worth holding onto for the long term.  Grin

Based on the volume trade per day, the price and the user itself. If many people keep trading and using that altcoin so we don't need to worry about that. That altcoin will survive for sure, i think not only litecoin and dogecoin that will survive but other altcoin too like Dash, LTC, Ethereum, NEM and many else.
artu92

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 09:59:53 AM

In my opinion, the coins to be kept in the long run are in this order :
Ethereum
Tenx
Zcoin
There are other valid projects but these are the best in my opinion
francism

Activity: 444
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 10:50:04 AM

Only quantum secure altcoins will surely survive in not too distant future. Most altcoins today are not quantum proof and as far as I know only iota is currently quantum-immune.
nrvasquez

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 10:53:06 AM

Based on what it has been seen among the wide array of altcoins such as development, innovation, and security issues, what altcoins might survive in the future?

In my opinion, I think that the only ones prone to survive would be good old altcoins such as Litecoin and Dogecoin, but I may be wrong.

Nevertheless, I would like to know your opinion about this as well as any altcoin that might be worth holding onto for the long term.  Grin

I think as long as the technology continues to grow, the current will surely be replaced with better in the future. There is one way for altcoin to survive in the future. That is by continuing to innovate and develop, altcoin that continues to grow following the technology will never die until whenever.

ajmapalo22

Activity: 266
Merit: 122

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 11:20:29 AM

Litecoin and dogecoin has become widely use for many holder here yes it may survive in the future but if it will not adopt the new technology other altcoins has it become obsolete someday
Insticator

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 05:16:11 PM

Litecoin and dogecoin has become widely use for many holder here yes it may survive in the future but if it will not adopt the new technology other altcoins has it become obsolete someday

include the ethereum dash and other old coins that has been there for a year.

BITDEPOSITARY ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ - JOIN US -
| ● Q-RATIO MARKET FUNDING COMMUNITY | ● MAKE ICO'S MORE SECURE, STOP SCAMS WITH BITDEPOSITAR
Kuchiyose

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 05:49:20 PM

For me to save coins with long term I will choose ETH.
I'm sure ETH will be higher in price every year ahead Wink
rainingbitcoins

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 07:06:11 PM

For me to save coins with long term I will choose ETH.
I'm sure ETH will be higher in price every year ahead Wink

Yes and if you compare the price of ETH to that of last year then you will notice how higher it has gone in this year and it has an potential to rise even higher in future so if you are looking to invest in any altcoin for a long term then you won't find a better coin then ETH as it will surely give you best profits on your investments if you hold it till the right time.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
sweetbet

Activity: 961
Merit: 110

SweetBet.com

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2017, 07:45:53 PM

Eth will survive IMO

farhansadik

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 08:18:24 PM
Last edit: August 31, 2017, 05:54:04 PM by farhansadik

Alt coins are not durable cause they are impotent to simulate what impart the BTC its Main competitive Favor its Worth.
For this one caus , it is Lawless to Built a altcoin for the aim of collecting avail.
It doesn't  receive seriously alternative coin. The method to ruin them is to require that its proponents interpret why their coin do sense as an investment.
The more you need it, the worse the hope of alternative coins.
This is where I don’t see Altcoin up the mark, but then just my view it is.
cryptotal

Activity: 448

cryptotal

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 08:37:09 PM

Those that has been recognized by big institutions like Ripple. Others ofcourse BTC and Etherium
sj2199

Activity: 797
Merit: 500

BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 08:41:37 PM

ETH, ETC, XMR, XRP, DGB, LTC are the best coins for me and I have invested some money in all of them and making some really good profits on timely basis and I keep on buying and selling whenever price goes in my favor as trading them in short term is the best thing you can do with it but I will always choose ETH to hold for a long term.

Triple7Fox

Activity: 123

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 10:25:00 AM

I think the ETH, NEO, DASH, ZEC are the altcoin will definitely grow in the future because the market of these altcoin always has a stable price and daily transaction volume is very high above 5 million dollars a day, This will definitely have a big impact on the Cryptocurrency market
loopyback

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 10:27:36 AM

two cryptos in each caterogy like: anonymity, transaction agibilty, buisness, decentralised storage etc.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 111 »
  Print  

Jump to: