Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:12:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 111 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins that might survive in the future?  (Read 45276 times)
neinnein125

Activity: 475
Merit: 251

VTOS

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 09:06:13 AM

I am %100 sure that Monero will survive even after tens of years. Anonymity is too valuable. I expect bitcoin to survive even bubbles as well to be best cryptocurrency ever.

▄█████████████████████▄
  ▄
█████████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████████▄
▀█████████████████████████████▀
 ▀████
███████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████████▀
    ███████████████████████
     ████
█████████████████
      ████
██████████████
       █████████████████
        ███████████████
         ▀███████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
V T O S      ███
      ▀▀▀

▄▀  ▄▄▄
   ▀    ███
███
     ▄ ▄
▀▀▀ ▄  ▐▌ ▐▌
     ███   █
    ▄▀▀▀▄  ▐▌
   █ █   ▀ ▄▄▄
  ▀   █    ███
 ███
   █  ▄
 ▀▀▀ ▄  ▄▄▄
      ▀ ███
      ███
      ▀▀▀

▄▀  ▄▄▄
   ▀    ███
███
     ▄ ▄
▀▀▀ ▄  ▐▌ ▐▌
     ███   █
    ▄▀▀▀▄  ▐▌
   █ █   ▀ ▄▄▄
  ▀   █    ███
 ███
   █  ▄
 ▀▀▀ ▄  ▄▄▄
      ▀ ███
⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
MEDIUM    TWITTER     GITHUB

⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫
      ███
      ▀▀▀

▄▀  ▄▄▄
   ▀    ███
███
     ▄ ▄
▀▀▀ ▄  ▐▌ ▐▌
     ███   █
    ▄▀▀▀▄  ▐▌
   █ █   ▀ ▄▄▄
  ▀   █    ███
 ███
   █  ▄
 ▀▀▀ ▄  ▄▄▄
      ▀ ███

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
matuson

Activity: 420
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 09:21:49 AM

It seems to me that the most reliable coin was is and will be bitcoin. All altcoins as the stars in the sky appear and disappear, but in their place are born new. The main task of the altcoins that serve as a damper for bitcoin and not give him the opportunity to be a monopoly in the cryptocurrency market.
Fundamentals Of

Activity: 2310
Merit: 366

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 09:52:49 AM

Based on what it has been seen among the wide array of altcoins such as development, innovation, and security issues, what altcoins might survive in the future?

In my opinion, I think that the only ones prone to survive would be good old altcoins such as Litecoin and Dogecoin, but I may be wrong.

Nevertheless, I would like to know your opinion about this as well as any altcoin that might be worth holding onto for the long term.  Grin

You may be wrong really, dude. No offense but Litecoin and Dogecoin are having a hard time right now in the competition among new coins. But they won't die because they are still used. Although if you try to look at their value, they remain stagnant for a while already. The ones that will survive are the ones that are offering topmost features and are put to actual use.
luigicampos

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2017, 10:56:01 PM

Everyone's opinion about altcoins is tainted with the coins they have invested in. So market cap should give everyone a good idea of what will survive because of network effect.
moataz_ansary

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 11:20:48 PM

I see that there is two strong huge coins that will servive in the future
Ethereum and ltc
Ethereum I see it will should be @500 $ soon
Ltc also should be @200  $ in next months
Zeusen27

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

MODERN FINANCE CHAIN

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 01:19:56 AM

Maybe Coindash Litecoin dugecoin monero, or the other may have a chance in the future and can survive. but all the new altcoints coming and going are never in the know. if the altcoin that will survive may be ethereum in my mind. because ethereum is a smartcontract for a new token or coin.

100%succes

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 01:51:47 AM

Based on what it has been seen among the wide array of altcoins such as development, innovation, and security issues, what altcoins might survive in the future?

In my opinion, I think that the only ones prone to survive would be good old altcoins such as Litecoin and Dogecoin, but I may be wrong.

Nevertheless, I would like to know your opinion about this as well as any altcoin that might be worth holding onto for the long term.  Grin
I think many altcoins will survive to have a captivating project with various offers in the project. such as litecoin that has many aspects so that it can compete and survive in the long run.
Hallmader

Activity: 1123
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 02:12:44 AM

There will be more than just two altcoins that will for sure survive in the future. Litecoin and Dogecoin might be two of them. I am not even sure for Doge. LTC is widely used especially in ICOs. In addition to these two, ETH and waves will for sure thrive in the future.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
ultitaro

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 03:13:41 AM

Ark, which will take the hegemony of connecting tokens.
syaripudin

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 05:10:52 AM

I think that altcoin in its entirety will last for a long time as long as there is awareness from all of us not to throw it away and keep pumping altcoin. I hope the future will be more and more the developer in running a project that will distribute altcoin as a means of transaction. with the distribution of altcoin done by the developers in doing the project that is being developed of course this will make altcoin continues to demand by all walks of life. there are now more and more developers of a project distributing altcoin for the development of the project under construction. we take one example for now ethereum has become the choice of altcoin for the developers of a project as a means of transactions and of course this will continue to pump ETH stronger in the future. not to mention the other coin ya hopefully crypto will continue to survive for the future term watu.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org|  
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
joromz1226

Activity: 798
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 06:25:52 AM

Your right actually mate, Litecoin and Dogecoin  prone to survive I do agreed on this things I think there will more altcoin can survive in the near future such as Ethereum, Waves, Maid, Bay, Rlc and of course Bitcoin the best among of them.
Daydream 61

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 06:28:55 AM

I bet the dogecoin and litecoin still in 5 years will exist . many many people love these two coins and have these many years
why dogecoin knows none so exactly ! perhaps because of micropayment ?  
I like these two coins again and again and I wonder the doge is still so far up is in coinmarketcap
buxlover

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 06:55:04 AM

The newly formed coins will never survive the long because they are being used to raise the funds and then left as it is after they hit the exchange.

Our golden age heroes are ethereum, litecoin, zcash, monero, ripple will survive in the place first. From the new one I'm thinking of NVO, IOTA and bitcoin cash will survive for long period of time. They have show better stability, and they are not being used in pumping process, this make them very stable. :-)
denny27

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 08:11:24 AM

As long as bitcoin persist and still exist, i think all Altcoins can also survive and stay there even though there will be some Altcoins whose value is very low. Well that's just my guess that still layly on Altcoins, hopefully all Altcoins can continue to survive and provide a beautiful light from each Altcoins until the future.

Cryptolarsen

Activity: 6

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 09:03:32 AM

It seems to me that only promising alcoins with the economy in the code will survive, with an interesting and necessary idea that will come in handy in the future. Definitely. Wink
NoNetwork

Activity: 392
Merit: 292

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 09:27:02 AM

It seems to me that only promising alcoins with the economy in the code will survive, with an interesting and necessary idea that will come in handy in the future. Definitely. Wink
You didn't even mentioned a single altcoin there and you said that, something that is promising, with an interesting and necessary idea that will come handy in the future? You're being so general and very broad there, how about making statement that is more clear and somewhat have attribute of what you've mentioned in your statement.

For example, a very promising altcoin that have interesting and necessary idea that will come handy in the future is Ethereum. Because not only that it is second to Bitcoin because of its value, it also have the potential to make an impression in the future, well maybe it could walk beside Bitcoin or maybe even greater it could surpass Bitcoin.
viber1234

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 09:42:49 AM

which altcoins do you think they have the potential to advance in the future?

what do i have to be looking for these altcoins?
BTCmax24

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 09:48:32 AM

It depends on what the status of altcoin projects and investors.
A real project with something to offer and being developed, and hopefully contribute to the cryptocurrency world at least or at best become a currency; that is a whole different story and in my opinion none of the altcoins fall under this strict definition. but you can call some of them like dash and bitcoincash as coins that have many of these aspects and can survive.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 09:52:54 AM

Ethereum, monero, litecoin, ripple I think they are a strong altcoin group. For some reason I'm sure if they will still be alive in the future. And I am sure especially towards eth whose price will fly in time
do not forget DASH. where currently DASH has the second highest price in cryptocurrency after bitcoin. I think we should not underestimate the DASH. I'm sure DASH has a long life span just like etherum and litecoin. I'm also sure DASH prices will rise high in the future. lets see and wait
ukboss

Activity: 742

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 09:55:03 AM

Today i'm going to tell about the future of altcoins. Altcoins future is very bright. Now a days it is going to very first no one or no other coin competition with this coin. If someone buy this coin and hold for a someday then it is a magic for you. Right now it promotes up to 200 M/h coming soon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 111 »
  Print  

Jump to: