Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 09:26:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins that might survive in the future?  (Read 45277 times)
HusmayaTa

Activity: 119
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:09:54 PM

You can never tell. Clearly litecoin, doge and a couple of others aren't going anyplace. In any case, the extent that ones that are turning out right presently there are such huge numbers of variables that decide their prosperity that you have no clue what will last what's definitely not. There's a coin out there that turned out, had an enormous first couple of weeks and afterward passed on totally and it has really had the network return three or four times in the previous year endeavoring to restore that point.
bonifacioB

Activity: 90

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:15:46 AM

No one can guess or no one can predictable about of what altcoin can remain it is because, every investor had a choices to choose of what altcoins he/she to invest. So maybe some of altcoins have a big posibility to rise up in the future.
daniel08

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:51:49 AM

For the altcoins tgat might survive in the future are the ones that have the big potential to have the great value , etherium , litecoin , dogecoin , ripple. Those altcoins for me is the best to survive in the future. Because i believe that etherium will be the next to bitcoin but it cannot replace it , etherium like many said will be the future of altcoins. With its long term gaining profits and long term kind of investment , etherium will surely gain more profits in the future.

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum StatableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / J O I N / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER                FACEBOOK                TWITTER                TELEGRAM                ANN THREAD
Asgod

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:09:39 AM

I think that almost all the coins that are in the top 50 will survive in the future! These coins are very popular and they have a fairly large community, which gives them some stability and confidence in the future!
millytr

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:17:31 AM

I have a feeling some cryptos might just be used for transferring funds simple because the transfer fees are cheaper, a lot of people now and just converting to alts and then transferring their funds to other exchanges. Sooner than later transfer times are going to become smaller I hope and fees will become smaller but as for now, when transferring I always convert to an alt first. Saves a ton of money. That's why you will still see a lot of alts survive due to this back and forth movement.
Brunoaoi007

Activity: 156

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:50:11 AM

Altcoins with backbone, with a professional team of people behind them and a clear vision will survive.
Movements that collected funds (ICOs), were prepared to implement the tasks promised within their white paper and pursued their cause will succeed as is the case with real-world companies that collected funds through stock markets and invested what they received within them.
Anyone who's after quick profit, being an entity or an individual is bound to fail in the long run.
JRACPJRL

Activity: 197

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:51:40 AM

For me their is just a single and that is ethereum, perceive how ethereum quickly develops now and again, and look how ethereum is utilized as a part of numerous nations, ethereum now exceptionally costly that not every person can manage the cost of it.And for a few reasons their is likewise some old yet great altcoins can likewise survive in light of the fact that lf the market cost simply like namecoins, litecoins, dogecoins and that's only the tip of the iceberg.
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:22:11 PM

I particularly do not favor altcoins that their sole function is in making payments (aside the traditional and older coins).Any new coin should offer something simply more than payment system.

Same. It's quite disappointing to see many altcoins whose purpose is to provide a simple payment system, rather than something useful and innovative for the mainstream world. There are many altcoins which are virtually similar in the way they handle payments, with the only difference being their development teams and underlying communities. Also, there are too many smart contract platforms in the market today, which serve the same purpose as Ethereum. Some have different algorithms and visions like EOS and Cardano, but they're virtually copies of the original smart contract platform (ETH). Which is why, I believe that in the future, there will be some altcoins which will fail in the end, because they'll be unable to provide real use cases to the mainstream world.

Nevertheless, we have too many cryptocurrencies right now, that we might not use in the future. Most of them are purely speculative, with no real utility. While others, have a solid foundation built upon them which will keep them going for many years to come. Therefore, I believe that at least the top 5 to top 10 altcoins in market cap would survive in the future. Just my opinion Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
antolinicio1

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:31:35 PM

In my opinion the broadest application will be had by new blockchains. The blockchain is a basis of all crypto. Therefore I consider that it is necessary to invest in blockchains. They are capable to make huge profit in the future. I invested in blockchains of the fourth generation: Pchain and Quarkchain. I trust in these projects!

Long Bitcoin , Short the Bankers
Lab_Rat

Activity: 599
Merit: 502

Token/ICO management

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 06:38:07 PM

I think that the most of altcoins, which are now in the top 50, quite unique and will definitely take place in the future. Those altcoins which are a thoughtless copy of other coins will certainly not have a future.

argakiig

Activity: 658
Merit: 257

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:40:21 PM

All altcoins outside the top 100 in the coinmarket have either come to the final stage or are dead. In the future will continue many altcoin no application will die. Altcoin is created too much just for a purpose of pumping and pouring

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
SvetikB

Activity: 504
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:48:17 PM

Ethereum will survive 100%. Also, Anonymous coin will be even more attractive in the future, so they will be alive too.

Endorphinity

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:50:09 PM

Ethereum will survive 100%. Also, Anonymous coin will be even more attractive in the future, so they will be alive too.
I agree with you. It seems to me that Ether is a very strong project, and in the future it will become very important in the world of crypto currency. That's why I'm ready to invest a lot of money in this project today.

Erzinnum

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:53:14 PM

In the far future i feel like they will be all dead, because everything now is just a demo version of the real stuff, that`s why everything will be replaced

Jpt

Activity: 374
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:57:40 PM

Among the coins you have mentioned, I think litecoin is the best and it has capacity to grow over time. But more than litecoin, I like ethereum very much. It has a good future and I think it will take over even bitcoin in the near future. I also like stellar and cardano.
userbiseti

Activity: 60

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:32:18 PM

We already have hundreds of alts that are currencies trying to compete with bitcoin but the token type alts that promise to innovate on the blockchain itself are the ones that will survive in the future.
Ambers

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:01:07 PM

I agree with you. It seems to me that Ether is a very strong project, and in the future it will become very important in the world of crypto currency. That's why I'm ready to invest a lot of money in this project today.
What kind of anonymous coins are you talking about? There are many projects focused on anonymity. Projects that can not offer something new can not compete with competition. Ethereum will really survive.
AUruHM

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:15:14 PM

What kind of anonymous coins are you talking about? There are many projects focused on anonymity. Projects that can not offer something new can not compete with competition. Ethereum will really survive.
I think it means XMR, DASH, ZEC. I'd like XMR and Dash from this. Zec - I don't sure. On this zkSnark I saw some projects already. And for long-term, I don't sure that Zec win in this competition. Dash go by own way. The team develops and implement Dash pay in South America and other. And XMR - no doubts it will live long Wink His community is wide and strong. And a team is excellent. Try to read there and on reddit thematical articles  Roll Eyes
Tvshpeople

Activity: 118

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:12:51 PM

Well I'm sure that ETH will survive, there are already so many (successful) projects that run on their platform.
Then I'm sure that Mobile Go, if and whenever they decide to begin, could become THE currency of mobile gamers.
I also see Salt becoming the number one alternative of banks giving their tokens high value.
Bexomol

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:00:33 AM

I believe it's workable for altcoins to get by later on the grounds that the possibility of Internet of Things will require coins yet Bitcoin is presently having its disavantages so it can't be the future's coin required
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 »
  Print  

Jump to: