Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:28:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin in the classroom, yes or no and why?  (Read 7696 times)
rohinihere

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:57:57 AM

I dont think there must be a whole new subject about bitcoins but yes now students much be tought about bitcoin and cryptos...how they work and what are their uses in some class and keep them updated
JihanAs

Activity: 70
Merit: 5

PITCH – THE FUTURE OF OPPORTUNITY

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:06:40 AM

This is for a personal writing project I'm working on. I imagine that Bitcoin would be good for things like teaching things like math with decimals ("How many Satoshis do you need to get a tenth of a Bitcoin?", stuff like that), budgeting (Spend it on whatever you want, but when it's gone, it's gone), or even a little bit of IT / programming stuff like how cryptography works. What do you guys think of this?
We will be proud if something we learned in interest by many people.
digital currency is much to be learned, I agree if there are specific subjects to learn it, because it is indispensable for the future positive change, from here we will develop.

PITCH  »  THE FUTURE OF OPPORTUNITY   
THE ONLY PLACE WHERE STARTUPS PITCH INVESTOR LIVE
tokens.pitch.ventures
24core

Activity: 582
Merit: 250

An Impressive Purely Anonymous Currency.

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 05:16:14 AM

I think blockchain technology should be teached early in school.  The future is blockchain technology and also cryptocurrencies!

SpiderDS

Activity: 200

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:49:42 AM

yes,In my opinion, if we talk about Bitcoin in the class room, or if we can do more knowledge about Bitcoin, then there are some things that are good for reading in the classroom.Because the need for good to know about Bitcoin's trade and holding or sells.
juiceannabel

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:37:02 AM

Yes for me, why not ? bitcoin can be taught in the school or college.
Let everyone in this world know about bitcoin. Bitcoin future will be better.
ShineftChaos

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

I LOVE ADABS

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:48:30 AM

This is for a personal writing project I'm working on. I imagine that Bitcoin would be good for things like teaching things like math with decimals ("How many Satoshis do you need to get a tenth of a Bitcoin?", stuff like that), budgeting (Spend it on whatever you want, but when it's gone, it's gone), or even a little bit of IT / programming stuff like how cryptography works. What do you guys think of this?

It is a yes for me to teach what bitcoin is all about. Even just a basic background for highschool then add crypto ideas in college. Specially when it comes to information technology, they must not be that innocent and there will be lesser issues if they encounter it in the future.

muravev

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:55:14 AM

I do not think that it is right to teach about bitcoins in classroom. All the focus at that age should be on learning not on money.
jonruhoax

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:58:03 AM

I think that's a good idea, but is education in school applicable at the moment?
I used to be involved in programs like creating a site. but after being involved in crypto I prefer it. I think in the future there will be many good innovations that involve on human social life
blocklancer8

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 09:01:53 AM

I do not think bitcoin should be in one class at school because bitcoin can be personally studied. Schools should be better give the etiquette in life so they can be good

kaasy.ai        Artificial Intelligence Algorithms on Blockchain                                               Knowledge As A Service +
                        Public ICO is live!        BUY KAAS TOKEN NOW                                         Distributed Infrastructure As A Service
Whitepaper     Telegram     2-Pages Paper     Twitter     Facebook     Discord     BTC ANN          = Plug-and-play skills, on demand
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 09:03:02 AM

surely it will be very useful. maybe an addition from me, there is a lesson about bitcoin trading, and also a tool for minning bitcoin and how it works. it will be more useful for students for their future, rather than having to learn the science of how to repair computers.
meanwords

Activity: 1624
Merit: 163

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:11:52 AM

I think Bitcoin should be thought in IT classes which focuses on computer and internet. Students could learn a thing or two about cryptocurrency and what's its use for the world.
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:18:32 AM

I think Bitcoin should be thought in IT classes which focuses on computer and internet. Students could learn a thing or two about cryptocurrency and what's its use for the world.

agree , not only I.T but also in economics and math or business related subject like marketing because bitcoin does also related to them. that would be great if schools can implement it because bitcoin , blockchain and the whole cryptocurrency ecosystem are verry important For every people to learn in order to make their lives more eaiser. Bitcoin should be taught not only inside the classroom but also outside it, like for example in the house , churches , malls and any other public places so that many people will be aware on it.
icecream sandwich

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:45:29 AM

No offense but i do not like the fact that the bitcoins will going to be a reference in some math problems and besides bitcojns are volatile so the value is mot that accurate and stable so the convertion will be difficult because no stable price can be issued. But i think they can somehow teach in economic class but just a glimpse of it not all those thing but just pnly the concept and on how it workss.
jbarcenas18

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:12:37 AM

No because the other subjects will left behind, if bitcoin will be introduce in the classroom maybe the students will only focus on btc especially if they can discover to make money in btc so others will not be interested to go to school. I think if they are interested they can learn at their own pace because at this new era, their are a lots of resource materials found in a website, if you want to know something in just one click in the internet you can find the answers. If being introduce in Math problems so it will be more difficult.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
gaby0312

Activity: 75

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:19:38 AM

I think Bitcoin in the classroom would be a great idea, but only if it's an option and people will be free to chose whether or not they want to study about Bitcoin.
blckhawk

Activity: 1512
Merit: 332

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:28:52 AM

Well, any things that they taught at school can help them for their future so why not bitcoin since it can also be helpful not only in future but at present also. However, we cannot guarantee if bitcoin will last for a long period of time since it is unpredictable. If it is going to be add on curriculum then it is under of IT and Business because it is all about computer and profit.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Aileen C.

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:40:21 AM

Teaching bitcoin in classroom or even integrating it to other subject matter such as economics, mathematics and.etc. can be a good help for students to widen their ideas and to become open minded about the happenings now in their society. The knowledge that they can learn to that can be applied in the real situation. So, it is definitely a brilliant idea for me to teach bitcoins to students.
fistteam

Activity: 217

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:04:04 AM

Bitcoin can be taught in some countries. that was amazing. Students know bitcoin, they will be able to make money and finance themselves. But in my country, the government does not support bitcoins and the government has banned bitcoins in the water. In my country, bitcoin will never be taught in the classroom.
Vendetta666

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:11:01 AM

For sure yes, because it is very nice if bitcoin is taught in the classroom and in the kids for a while they can think that they are instantly if they want to bitcoin immediately for in case they grow bigger the money they accumulate btc ang money in bitcoin. and when it comes to the time they grow up they have money to build a big house upright at home and bitcoin can greatly help them.
Ronni

Activity: 240
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:21:27 AM

It will be a big news for students especially those who love technology and earning money,for me it is good to add the topic "BITCOIN" in the curriculum of the students. It is time to open up the eyes of students in this kind of money, also, it can help bitcoin to gain more popularity and to be advertised too. When many people are taught of bitcoins, they will be interested and the demand of bitcoin will increase rapidly and in this way, it's value may rise hugely and it will be more powerful. BITCOIN should be taught to students especially in the TECHNOLOGY subjects so that they will know more about what our technology can do and what can they get from it.

▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬          ♦     Betnomi     ♦          ▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬
300% Deposit Bonus       //     100% Rakeback     //     20% Weekly Cashback
▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄   ▄▄   ▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: