Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 04:15:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][RLC] iEx.ec blockchain-based distributed cloud announces its Crowdsale  (Read 183764 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
GRR

Activity: 249
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:47:56 PM

it´s really disappointing that this project hasn´t increased in price since the ico. how long we have to wait to see some significant movement in price? it´s getting lower and lower.

You are disappointed. And I'm not disappointed. I hope that the price of RLC will be low until the summer of 2018. All this time I will increase my deposit in RLC. The price of the token with ICO in Fiat has increased 4 times.

But majority of the people invested BTC into this project so that comparison in fiat doesn't make any sense. I also believe in long term this project will deliver so after a working product the value of this token will increase so high.
It will never happen if the team does not pay special attention to the PR end listing on new exchanges. Listing I think is even more important then PR and markenting!

This has been my most frustrating, shittiest hold actually. I literally held 30k RLC for fucking months now, totally missing out on pretty much everything. Even with a x5-x6 in marketcap and literally all other alts this has done absolutely nothing. Same marketcap, lower price in satoshi, lower rank in CMC. About +/-0 on my investment. There are pretty much no other investments that increased by nothing after 6 months.

No matter how promising, but there is seemingly just zero reason to hold this, because a hold at least has some progress after 6 months. I'm sorry but if a team doesn't grasp the importance of actually doing ANY MARKETING or PR at all after 6 months, then the future outlook is very grim as well. You can be the best coin on the market, yet nobody will care because nobody knows. Why would anybody even hold or buy this with all other things going on. Just a big waste of fucking opportunity in my opinion. The worst thing that can happen is that nobody cares, talks, makes profit or losses. You can hold another three years being 50m market cap while others are x1000.

Also my impression is that many people just want to get rid of their bags. Whenever there is a bigger green candle of about +5-10%, it immediately drops afterwards. Every cent this gains, it automatically loses within 10 minutes.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wbnd

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:33:17 PM

iExec is set to become the first app store for decentralized applications running on the blockchain. The following article sums up the recent partnerships we made to lay the first bricks of our vision.

http[Suspicious link removed]c-and-Decentralized-Apps/27-11-2017-132836/
ApehaFan777

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:21:36 PM

Sadly to agree with the man above but the price don't run only fall down. To be honest it didn't dropped in a half or so but it dropped and don't want to recover to70-80 cents(in this price I have heard about RLC at first)
wbnd

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:44:46 PM

DAY 1 at Blockshow Asia

The team met with over 40 dapp project managers and startups, including Kyber Network, Achain, Qtum Foundation and Waves Platform. The conference was also the opportunity to engage with many cryptocurrency exchanges present in Singapore.
wbnd

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 04:48:41 PM

Right on time for Blockshow Asia, the Chinese version of the iExec website is now live!

http://www.noelshack.com/2017-48-3-1511973905-chinese-linkedin.jpg

https://iex.ec/zh-hans/
yingfeng

Activity: 910
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:05:07 PM

it´s really disappointing that this project hasn´t increased in price since the ico. how long we have to wait to see some significant movement in price? it´s getting lower and lower.

You are disappointed. And I'm not disappointed. I hope that the price of RLC will be low until the summer of 2018. All this time I will increase my deposit in RLC. The price of the token with ICO in Fiat has increased 4 times.

But majority of the people invested BTC into this project so that comparison in fiat doesn't make any sense. I also believe in long term this project will deliver so after a working product the value of this token will increase so high.
It will never happen if the team does not pay special attention to the PR end listing on new exchanges. Listing I think is even more important then PR and markenting!

This has been my most frustrating, shittiest hold actually. I literally held 30k RLC for fucking months now, totally missing out on pretty much everything. Even with a x5-x6 in marketcap and literally all other alts this has done absolutely nothing. Same marketcap, lower price in satoshi, lower rank in CMC. About +/-0 on my investment. There are pretty much no other investments that increased by nothing after 6 months.

No matter how promising, but there is seemingly just zero reason to hold this, because a hold at least has some progress after 6 months. I'm sorry but if a team doesn't grasp the importance of actually doing ANY MARKETING or PR at all after 6 months, then the future outlook is very grim as well. You can be the best coin on the market, yet nobody will care because nobody knows. Why would anybody even hold or buy this with all other things going on. Just a big waste of fucking opportunity in my opinion. The worst thing that can happen is that nobody cares, talks, makes profit or losses. You can hold another three years being 50m market cap while others are x1000.

Also my impression is that many people just want to get rid of their bags. Whenever there is a bigger green candle of about +5-10%, it immediately drops afterwards. Every cent this gains, it automatically loses within 10 minutes.

In fact, in the whitepaper of the iExec project everything was written in marketing. It is known that they will complement the team with marketers. The growth of the RLC token should be waited after May 2018.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄       
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████   
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████   
  █████████████████████   
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████     
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
yeyz600

Activity: 196
Merit: 41

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:54:06 AM

The cloud service is now very hot topic, I am very pleased to see this project in RLC coins in this wave of heat, the short-term price movements seem not ideal, but you should believe that in the near future in this wave of drive is can get a reasonable price
qianliwen888666

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 04:37:46 AM

Cloud computing Blokchain distributed impressive based on future market space, the main force in the capital in Zuozhuang pulled up before I have been quietly ambushed. Roll Eyes
yeyicheng2015

Activity: 289

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 04:47:11 AM

The market of cloud computing service is really big, and the competition is fierce. Google, Ali cloud and Tencent are all the best in this market. Can this coin really get a slice from these giants? I am still worried about this project Sad
jbrg

Activity: 250

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:22:39 AM

Dr. Haiwu He’s keynote speech starts at 6pm local time (10am UTC).

Don’t miss it: https://blockshowasia.com/blockshow-asia-2017-live

GRR

Activity: 249
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:08:00 AM

In fact, in the whitepaper of the iExec project everything was written in marketing. It is known that they will complement the team with marketers. The growth of the RLC token should be waited after May 2018.

I will sell at the first possible point to break even or have some small gains. Seeing this astounding underperformance literally for months now is just saddening. Even today it reaches another low, being at 0.50$ again. No reason to hold this until May anyway. I suggest this to everybody else as well in order to reduce opportunity costs. No argument to buy this before the team really delivers anything or make the market respond in any way. Then we can talk again.
caobode

Activity: 22

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:49:42 AM

There are more and more exchanges,RLC should be listed  on more exchanges of different countries.
alinda

Activity: 887
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:53:40 PM

There are more and more exchanges,RLC should be listed  on more exchanges of different countries.

IEX team should really consider this.We need to be on Binance as the next step.The exchange is really easy to use and hosts a lot of contests which in turns draws a lot of participants.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
juljulien

Activity: 18

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:10:02 PM

I will sell at the first possible point to break even or have some small gains. Seeing this astounding underperformance literally for months now is just saddening. Even today it reaches another low, being at 0.50$ again. No reason to hold this until May anyway. I suggest this to everybody else as well in order to reduce opportunity costs. No argument to buy this before the team really delivers anything or make the market respond in any way. Then we can talk again.

You are just a short term speculator. People like you are useless. You actually don't give a sh*t about the project. You think you deserve 100% profit just because you bought some tokens.

I can't bear to read so stupid comments of people believing they can evaluate the quality of a project just by watching the price of the token.

First of all you should understand that nobody owed you or promised you profit after six months. It is a high risk invest. Your yelling is demonstrating that you don't understand basic rules of crypto invest.

Until now the team followed the roadmap and they look to work actively on the project. I don't expect they waist time and effort about the price of the token.

The goal is the quality of the product. And the consequence will be the price of the token. Sell you tokens if you don't believe in the project. Or hold your tokens if you believe in it and wait. But stop crying!
ApehaFan777

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:56:04 AM

has anyone the link to the video of yesterday presentation ?? Or some slides form yesterday? Any answers are highly appraciated.
semiwylson

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 01:02:22 PM

There is so little activity here. So small community( From ona hand is the key to the whale to pump the coin if he wants bot in other hand it shows the there is no interest in thsi coin among the people
jbrg

Activity: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:24:11 PM

iExec is pleased to announced it has reserved a prize pool of $150K to offer grants to Ethereum developers wishing to create dapps on the blockchain. Now is the time to unleash your creativity and ambition, we are waiting for you submissions!

--> https://medium.com/iex-ec/the-iexec-%C3%B0app-challenge-150k-of-grants-to-win-abf6798b31ee

ApehaFan777

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:12:08 PM

I hope this contest attract some attention to the iExec and more team will decide to settle their dapps on the iExec platform. It will triger the huge upward move
Guppen

Activity: 34

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:21:03 PM

iEx needs a lot of good developers and apps to win Grin
I would like the contest to hold regularly and appeal more and more Kiss
bitcircle
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:29:32 PM

I hope this contest attract some attention to the iExec and more team will decide to settle their dapps on the iExec platform. It will triger the huge upward move

This kind of healthy competitions will be helpful to raise awareness about this ecosystem and talented people will join this platform. RLC is growing much healthier and in future this will become giant project that is the reason I also like to HODL my token for long term.   
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 »
  Print  

Jump to: