Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:14:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][RLC] iEx.ec blockchain-based distributed cloud announces its Crowdsale  (Read 183764 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
foodstamps

Activity: 938
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:07:41 AM

What happening March 7? it's high volume and spike, news? Thx
Charts look very good, i like.

Looks like a big investor or an insider (maybe a few) bought lots of RLC - good news to me  Grin
Apparently, large investors are preparing for May. Then the second release of the platform will be released, where it will be possible to provide its computing power for cloud computing. We are waiting.
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iagonofficial
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 8

AI-Based Decentralized Cloud Systems

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 08:13:11 AM

You have a good solution, guys!
Thank you for your efforts in the development of the future industry, particularly the crypto-currency market that we believe will change the world playing field.

Good luck with your project.

⚡️ AI-Based Decentralized Cloud Systems⚡️ We Revolutionize The Cloud
Check more about us on Bitcointalk and join us on Telegram
fayoling

Activity: 882

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:25:55 AM

Looks like a big investor or an insider (maybe a few) bought lots of RLC - good news to me  Grin
Apparently, large investors are preparing for May. Then the second release of the platform will be released, where it will be possible to provide its computing power for cloud computing. We are waiting.

I'm really looking forward to the May presentation, but for now I'm gradually buying more tokens while the price is very low

xlcus
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1009

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:14:47 PM

The presentation of iExec starts at 15:35 pm Paris time. All the links to live streams are here: https://www.reddit.com/r/ethereum/comments/82t42v/ethcc_youtube_live_streams/

Feel free to tell your followers about it: https://twitter.com/iEx_ec/status/972429523034738689

Any news about the STK platforms vulnerabilities about Intel?

Should present some words here?

iExec don't rely on Intel SGX. At least, not right now.

This will be mentioned in the upcoming Dev Letter.

That's perfect good news, though the price is already affected. Anyway, it is the hard for every coin now.
EDisney

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:52:13 PM

iExec EthCC Keynote
March 10, 2018

https://youtu.be/hU7JfOLsXPs

That's an interesting video.

GUTS | GET-Protocol ICO
smart-ticket protocol for events | live product with market traction!
BTC ANN | WEBSITE | BLOG | SANDBOX | WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY
jbrg

Activity: 250
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:17:08 PM

iExec is invited by IBM to participate in the Cloud Security discussion panel during the IBM Think Conference on March 19-22, 2018.

The conference where thinkers like you gather to make the world of business work smarter. Where the journey to cloud and AI take center stage. Where you can find the expertise to modernize and secure your enterprise.

Just have a look at the line-up, it is quite impressive. Stay tuned for the upcoming communication of iExec.

https://iex.ec/news/iexec-is-invited-at-ibm-think-2018/

foodstamps

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:41:13 AM

I'm really looking forward to the May presentation, but for now I'm gradually buying more tokens while the price is very low
Yes, while there is time to buy a RLC token, it's very cheap. I think that after May at such prices we will not be able to buy more tokens.
This company has not yet broken its Road Map.
yayat

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:33:05 AM

Yes, while there is time to buy a RLC token, it's very cheap. I think that after May at such prices we will not be able to buy more tokens.

I think RLC will go down to 5k sitting.
Because the BTC is getting down.
BTC down trend up to when.
And will be affected on the existing altcoin
foodstamps

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:54:34 AM

I'm not against. I will be able to purchase even more RLC tokens. I believe that the iEx.ec project will be very strong in the future. This is the strongest team.
SHBlizzard

Activity: 196
Merit: 124

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:50:28 PM

I'm not against. I will be able to purchase even more RLC tokens. I believe that the iEx.ec project will be very strong in the future. This is the strongest team.

I feel the same way  Grin - did not get in the ico so for me to scoop RLC at only 4x its ICO price makes me happy Smiley

any doubters as to why RLC will be valuable, read this:
https://hackernoon.com/blockchains-need-iexec-the-market-just-hasnt-realized-it-yet-5597c743cd0a

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .   
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
jbrg

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:10:36 PM

In the Dev Letter #14, Lei Zhang explained how to protect the privacy of dapps and their data and also how to efficiently control the execution of dapps. The first part of this Dev Letter is focusing on how to protect the execution of dapps and their result based on SGX.

By the way, iExec is invited to a discussion panel on this specific topic IBM Think on March 19–22, 2018 in Las Vegas.

Also we’ll present the latest developments of the project. We’ve updated the documentation and the resources about the iExec SDK, we added two new applications on the Dapp Store, and we’ll share the dapp example we’ve deployed during the live coding session we had at EthCC, actually inside the Conservatoire national des arts et métiers (a museum of technological innovation in Paris).

Read more: https://medium.com/iex-ec/iexec-dev-letter-16-march-14-2018-1f8820554bac
Angel Di

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

EVOS

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:40:41 PM

iExec is invited by IBM to participate in the Cloud Security discussion panel during the IBM Think Conference on March 19-22, 2018.

The conference where thinkers like you gather to make the world of business work smarter. Where the journey to cloud and AI take center stage. Where you can find the expertise to modernize and secure your enterprise.

Just have a look at the line-up, it is quite impressive. Stay tuned for the upcoming communication of iExec.

https://iex.ec/news/iexec-is-invited-at-ibm-think-2018/

Too recently read about this event. In general actions of team impress with very good work. What most likely will affect the price soon and it is natural in a positive side. Even when falling the common market, this coin all the same adequately keeps.
ekoja

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:08:05 PM

I look at several threads of several projects. There are all voices about "buy in". I am just curious that in this down-trend stage, is it smart enough to buy-in?
Guppen

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:54:07 PM

I would like you to partner with IBM as it is.
It will be possible if RLC development progresses smoothly.
Succeed and make a change in the world Grin
GO!GO!RLC!!!!!!!!

SHBlizzard

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:18:47 AM

I look at several threads of several projects. There are all voices about "buy in". I am just curious that in this down-trend stage, is it smart enough to buy-in?

yup, I still think so... RLC under 100M mkc is a steal IMO

Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
yayat

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:59:09 AM

I feel the same way  Grin - did not get in the ico so for me to scoop RLC at only 4x its ICO price makes me happy Smiley

any doubters as to why RLC will be valuable, read this:
https://hackernoon.com/blockchains-need-iexec-the-market-just-hasnt-realized-it-yet-5597c743cd0a

My guess has been wrong.
It turns out the RLC is very strong and is not affected by the very severe BTC decline.
I believe the RLC project is very promising.
jbrg

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:59:41 PM

iExec Presenting Trusted Execution Environments For Decentralized Cloud at IBM Think, Las Vegas, March 19–22 2018

iExec, the leader on Blockchain based decentralized cloud computing, has been making efforts to significantly enhance the security of decentralized cloud computing by implementing most advanced security technologies. One of them focuses on SGX solution, iExec is part of the early access program of Data Guard on IBM Cloud to employ SGX-based solution to secure iExec decentralized cloud.

Read this article on iExec Blog: https://medium.com/iex-ec/iexec-presenting-trusted-execution-environments-for-decentralized-cloud-at-ibm-think-las-vegas-32a06c2f0cab

On Fortanix’s website: https://fortanix.com/blog/2018/03/fortanix-will-be-showcasing-rte-at-ibm-think/

Reddit discussion thread: https://www.reddit.com/r/ethereum/comments/85fcg1/iexec_presenting

clixcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:59:27 PM

RLC has great dev team which make this token very worthy if someone following them than it is easy to track them how active and hard working they are. They are doing their best job to drive more traffic to this project and make it very useful token in future. This is wonderful project to invest at this point.
idioma1

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:16:23 AM

How is it differenr from another?
SHBlizzard

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:12:14 AM

iExec Community Announcement: Vote for RLC to be listed on CryptalDash.com Exchange.

iExec has been featured in the New Coin Listing Competition, this is your chance to grow the market cap and liquidity pool of iExec.

Support your coin by voting now, voting ends in 11 days. (iExec is currently in last place with 0 votes)

https://www.cryptaldash.com/new-coin-listing

Maybe RLC has 0 votes because the only way to vote is via twitter/FB or by buying your token. It seems a little disingenuous: 'Vote! But you must either pay the exchange or advertise the exchange." - No offense, but it is not our job to fund and market your product. Besides, with Binance and Bittrex I am quite happy with the exchanges RLC is on.

Maybe eventually your exchange will list RLC without a vote, as it should, because RLC is awesome.

Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 »
  Print  

Jump to: