Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:43:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Sell or wait?  (Read 58346 times)
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 02:39:59 AM

Don't be stupid and wait. Now it's the best time to buy.
BTC won't drop to even $800 anymore.
At the end of 2017 the price would be $2000 and each year for the couple next will rise to 150%.

That's pretty bold, actually I'm expecting quite a bit of a roller coaster this year. $2000 is attainable, but maybe after the next halving.
Why not this year? We have a good start and that can be a good basis that we can achieve what has previously done, we are stable at $1,000 now after few dump and for me, that means we are going to another pump until we reach $1,200. In terms of figures, our prediction differs, but one thing is sure, we will not fall back from $1,000 this year.
Because it is too soon, bitcoin will reach that price at some point, but to double the current price in the time span of a single year will be a big change and while that will bring profits to all of us I don’t think we need a huge pump like that because then a dump will happen.
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1293

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 07:00:36 AM

Don't be stupid and wait. Now it's the best time to buy.
BTC won't drop to even $800 anymore.
At the end of 2017 the price would be $2000 and each year for the couple next will rise to 150%.

That's pretty bold, actually I'm expecting quite a bit of a roller coaster this year. $2000 is attainable, but maybe after the next halving.
Why not this year? We have a good start and that can be a good basis that we can achieve what has previously done, we are stable at $1,000 now after few dump and for me, that means we are going to another pump until we reach $1,200. In terms of figures, our prediction differs, but one thing is sure, we will not fall back from $1,000 this year.
Because it is too soon, bitcoin will reach that price at some point, but to double the current price in the time span of a single year will be a big change and while that will bring profits to all of us I don’t think we need a huge pump like that because then a dump will happen.
Not really big, we have than this last year and I do not think we cannot do it again. The price would tell it all, what you see in your eyes now are real. If we have reach $1,000 now, doubling it is very easy as this year is crucial to us, once we hit the all time high, that will prove to people that bitcoin once again succeeded, and there will be a boost of confidence to the people since media will surely gonna publish this event.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
boyptc

Activity: 3010
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 10:20:02 AM

For me I don't really sell my Bitcoin unless I really need the money,
I will just hold it and let the price go high or low.

I will not sell my bitcoins too unless I need or I am satisfied with the current price. But upon seeing the price of bitcoin it's better to wait for more increase. It looks that every month there's always a movement of bitcoin's price so if I were to those people who are planning to sell bitcoins now. You'll miss the part of earning higher.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
numismatist
Legendary

Activity: 1245
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 10:25:37 AM

Good gains in between last oneandahalf day. Would be silly to miss out on that. And we are in the middle of a month, so paydays aren't even kicking in just now. More to come around the 28th (short month this february)

Seansky

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 11:15:41 AM

I guess you OP should wait a little more now before selling.all the bitcoin you got. There is still a potential that in the next few weeks bitcoins price might go up so that you wont regret latet converting to early. If you don't want to regret converting too late though, take the path with less regrets like selling a portion now and holding the other part so that you are happy in a price rise or dump.
mamaita

Activity: 182
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 04:17:17 PM

the problem seems to sell or wait it is very much in the actual encounter it all back to the person of each as you would feel if you feel you have an immediate need then sell it, but if not you better wait until the first save really satisfactory price
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 09:20:30 PM

I have noticed that for two months already bitcoin doesn't go higher than 1060$ and after this price some drop always happen. Today bitcoin climbing to that point again, so I expect new fall soon. If you wish to buy bitcoin with lower price I recommend you to wait till that moment.
Grdas130979

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

The truth is out there

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 09:26:33 PM

Nobody knows future, too many variables. I prefer to keep most investment in BTC and sell a small part every time it rises. For now i have my 80% of money invested and i wait if there is a drop to buy more BTC.

hawkins

Activity: 1204

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 09:21:15 AM

Nobody knows future, too many variables. I prefer to keep most investment in BTC and sell a small part every time it rises. For now i have my 80% of money invested and i wait if there is a drop to buy more BTC.
Well, I guess it all depends on the decision, and the state of each of us. everyone has different circumstances, and for me, it might be better to hold back and wait for higher prices. but, selling for now, is not a bad idea, because it included a high enough price.
lOvE mE forEvEr

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 02:38:04 PM

Good, I think so. I still believe that price will rise and better than 2016. I sure, the price will reach $2,000 before this year close. And I recommend to buy a lot of bitcoin before the price will rise.
wizmo

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 07:44:18 PM

Selling currently is a good idea as price is very high but you can wait to for more profit then buy again when price reduce works for me.
MiladMax

Activity: 121

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 07:53:46 PM

I'll definitely wait untill the end of 2017
cyclotronmajesty

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 03:48:45 PM

I'll definitely wait untill the end of 2017

That's the right thing to do as price is increasing at a moment and it will go even higher at the end of the year so it would be better to hold our coins till the end of the year as price is expected to go above $1500 by that time so it would be the best price to sell bitcoins.

███  ███
    ███      ███
  ███          ███
███              ███

███              ███
  ███          ███
    ███      ███
      ███  ███

LANCECHAIN

║▮
║▮
║▮

▮║
▮║
▮║

║▮
║▮
║▮

▮║
▮║
▮║

▄▄████
                ▄▄▄████████▌
          ▄▄▄███████▀▄█████
     ▄▄█████████▀▀ ▄██████▌
▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████
 ▀▀▀█████▀    ▄██████████▌
       ██   █████████████
        █▄ █████████████▌
        ▐█▄███▀▀████████
         ███▀    ▀▀████▌
                    ▀▀█

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄█████████
 █████▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐████
▐████
████████████
████████████
▐████
▐████
▐████
▐████
▐████
aardvark15

Activity: 1008
Merit: 510

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 09:05:19 PM

Right now the price is too high for me to buy. I'm going to hold for a drop before I buy more. If the price rises above $1100, I'll sell some more.
fearlesscat10

Activity: 686

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 06:43:39 AM

Right now the price is too high for me to buy. I'm going to hold for a drop before I buy more. If the price rises above $1100, I'll sell some more.

I kept thinking that at $700 and I missed out. What price are you willing to buy at? I don't think we'll ever see anything below $800 anymore.

Karartma1
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 06:48:09 AM

We have the ETF on our way: like it or not that will affect the price very much. Do your own research before that time because it might affect ( for the good or the bad) our BTC holdings. IMHO selling today is a very bad move
fearlesscat10

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 07:28:31 AM

We have the ETF on our way: like it or not that will affect the price very much. Do your own research before that time because it might affect ( for the good or the bad) our BTC holdings. IMHO selling today is a very bad move

I just only recently heard about the ETC and I'm still having a hard time wrapping my head around how it'll affect bitcoin's current status. Thanks for reminding me about that. May I ask you explain why selling today would be bad? Do you think the ETF could significantly increase the price?

kumax

🚀 🌏

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 07:43:03 AM

I kept thinking that at $700 and I missed out. What price are you willing to buy at? I don't think we'll ever see anything below $800 anymore.
I can feel your pain, bro! Grin I was thinking about a bigger investment when btc was around $600, but then things started to move very quickly during autumn and I thought, nah, it's only another bubble, I'll buy more bitcoins when the bubble bursts. Then we saw what happened after New Year, so I thought there it is, lets wait for some second bubble, when the price will be $600 again. But the truth is, that the price went back above $1000 and now I'm eating my shoes with anger. Tongue Cheesy
fearlesscat10

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 08:19:36 AM

I can feel your pain, bro! Grin I was thinking about a bigger investment when btc was around $600, but then things started to move very quickly during autumn and I thought, nah, it's only another bubble, I'll buy more bitcoins when the bubble bursts. Then we saw what happened after New Year, so I thought there it is, lets wait for some second bubble, when the price will be $600 again. But the truth is, that the price went back above $1000 and now I'm eating my shoes with anger. Tongue Cheesy

That's why everyone says to not let your emotions interfere with your trading. On the bright side, we're both better off than the people who aren't involved in bitcoin. I'm very grateful for being part of this community.

kumax

🚀 🌏

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 08:27:06 AM

That's why everyone says to not let your emotions interfere with your trading. On the bright side, we're both better off than the people who aren't involved in bitcoin. I'm very grateful for being part of this community.
I know, I know.  Grin
But for me, everything about crypto currency, it's still more for fun than for making a reall profit for a living.
I try to learn as much as I can, to gain experience with trading, mining, altcoins, etc. I try to set my goals in trading, learn some new strategies and when I loose, it's not any big disaster for me, it's just less fun, than winning some extra coins. Grin Yes, it could be described as a gambling maybe, but without a house edge and with a strategy, where I can be better and better. Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: