Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:00:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Sell or wait?  (Read 58345 times)
Richard Branson

Activity: 515
Merit: 506

Screw It, Let's Do It

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2017, 02:08:02 PM

Well, honestly I am scared now my friend. I am losing dollars every hour since I woke up this morning. Still holding it.

Better sell now and buy back higher. Rinse and repeate to reduce BTC and fiat like a boss.
You need to learn when to take profit and sell part of BTC and when to buy more BTC.
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kumax

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

🚀 🌏

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 03:11:11 PM

Well, honestly I am scared now my friend. I am losing dollars every hour since I woke up this morning. Still holding it.

Keep holding, don't sell, this is exactly what they want! Wink Don't look on graphs every hour, keep calm and relax, it will come back up again, you can be sure. Wink
york780

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 03:23:29 PM

Sell. We wont go up untill Segwit is activated. PBOC will announce new rules on monday. So we will dip even further. Your own choice but when you sell you can buy back in after all this dip and you have more btc
r32godzilla

Activity: 1360

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 03:35:43 PM

Keep holding, don't sell, this is exactly what they want! Wink Don't look on graphs every hour, keep calm and relax, it will come back up again, you can be sure. Wink

That's right and if you sell now then you will regret in coming days when price will regain its position so its good to keep relax and wait for the price rise and price will surely go higher in coming days so its better to buy some more at this stage.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin.....ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..
█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.Telegram....
Thornz2017

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 04:44:20 PM

If my Crystal Ball was not in the shop I would know to keep or sell my coins.
Unless someone has GOOD INSIDER info it is a total coin toss.
Not sure what to think of BU. ETH took a while to go after they got FORKED over a bit.
duuuuude

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 04:48:30 PM

Wait wait and wait don't sell it now instead just buy it and hold and that is the right thing to do, price will get to its position once again in future so wait for price getting higher and sell when it reaches to a respectable level.
Thornz2017

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 04:53:00 PM

Wait wait and wait don't sell it now instead just buy it and hold and that is the right thing to do, price will get to its position once again in future so wait for price getting higher and sell when it reaches to a respectable level.

I bought ETH when it was $18.50ish... and sold at the $32 so will wait to see what that will do. Should have sold at the $50 like I was going to.

That hard fork when I read around about it does not look good at all. Looks kind of like political BS to hurt the Btc name to me in a way.
I live by the rule "If it's not broken, why fix it?"

The China thing is not bugging me because people can use a VPN service as a work around.

Just wish sending Btc from wallet to a site to sell did not take long.
giveen

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 11:35:33 AM

In my opinion if you has many bitcoin better you sell, seems currently will continue decline.
What makes you say the price is declining i agree it was at $1100 from $1200 but it has come back up to 1200+. Even after etf disapproval the price didn't decrease i wouldn't recommend anyone to sell their coins and just wait for few more months. The price is only growing now the fall in price happens rarely.

Yes the price is only increase and reaching a new phase only few inexperienced amateur will end up selling all their bitcoins in hurry only to regret later and i am sure bitcoin will hit a new height very soon. 
That is right but if you see in that case you can basically never sell your bitcoins and only buy because most of the time their is only growth in price and when it goes down it is like by 200$ so selling at that time won't make sense only buying would. I find bitcoin more like gambling as when we purchase we need to have a goal at what price we should sell or just keep it forever or sell only when we are in need.
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 11:39:07 AM

waiting is not a good move. we can use that time to do trading. I am sure that you will be able to get the advantage when it can take advantage of the situation. Never wait for the hope that is uncertain.
wizmo

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 12:20:03 PM

I'm currently selling it and investing in ETH now. Btc will go down more but for short time.
Mikellev

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 01:28:29 PM

I'm currently selling it and investing in ETH now. Btc will go down more but for short time.

Well it is just for few days again you will see the price going much higher than what it is. so don't lose hope just keep patience for some days for sure the price will pitch up again, day by day more people are joining btc and it is becoming more popular and without any doubt we can say the benefit from the btc will be much better. Am not going to sell the btc at any cost now. even if i plan to then i will sell after 2 months.
Pierre 2
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1358

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 01:55:04 PM

I was actually thinking selling my btc around 1230s.
But I then remembered I am long in it and didnt sell.
Now I feel bit sad. I am still at good position, no money lost but could be good for me just more btc in 3 days.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 02:00:38 PM

Now I feel bit sad. I am still at good position, no money lost but could be good for me just more btc in 3 days.

If you want to benefit from Bitcoin's volatile nature, then do this > 80% of your coins for long term holding purposes > 20% of your coins for short term purposes, as that will allow you to cash out and buy back. It would help you in taking advantage from current situation, where the result will be that you increase the number of coins that you have. Never force yourself to stick to just one thing, when you can do two things at the same time without any problems.
senyorito123

Activity: 1736
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 02:04:04 PM

If you want to benefit from Bitcoin's volatile nature, then do this > 80% of your coins for long term holding purposes > 20% of your coins for short term purposes, as that will allow you to cash out and buy back. It would help you in taking advantage from current situation, where the result will be that you increase the number of coins that you have. Never force yourself to stick to just one thing, when you can do two things at the same time without any problems.

That would be nice to do since we can play by its flactuation if we do buy and sell our 20% bitcoins for now since the price of it is pretty flactuating frequently and that can make bitcoins profitable to exchange for now. And i believe also that hodling will be good since bitcoins has been tested for standing up again after its down state so we should wait for this one so that our profits for long term with this will getting more bigger on future.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Mikez

Activity: 508

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 05:33:42 PM

If you were making profits at that price then you should have sold some of your coins at that price and could have bought again when price went below 1000 then you would be holding higher amount of coins.

Trongersoll

Activity: 490
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 05:42:56 PM

Well it is just for few days again you will see the price going much higher than what it is. so don't lose hope just keep patience for some days for sure the price will pitch up again, day by day more people are joining btc and it is becoming more popular and without any doubt we can say the benefit from the btc will be much better. Am not going to sell the btc at any cost now. even if i plan to then i will sell after 2 months.

Agree with you. but it is not sure what  will happen tomorrow and what if the value goes much lesser than what it  is today. Again you have to wait.
so it up to the personal decision what they do with. 
r32godzilla

Activity: 1360

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 06:39:06 PM

Agree with you. but it is not sure what  will happen tomorrow and what if the value goes much lesser than what it  is today. Again you have to wait.

Its really hard to predict what will happen tomorrow either price will increase or decreased and in that case you need to follow your instincts and take decision accordingly as different people have different opinions and goals and if you are comfortable in selling then you can go for it.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin.....ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..
█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.Telegram....
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 06:59:08 PM

We don't access to inside plans all what we can do are guesses or prediction to take any decision based on. I see all these sudden dips which have been seen more than thrice in last 2 and half months like traps on baseless and false news and information and every time price recovered successfully. I see this happening again in few days. It is up to you to wait or sell as no one can tell you with surety.
ultimatesky

Activity: 714

SkyFall

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 06:59:09 PM

Its really hard to predict what will happen tomorrow either price will increase or decreased and in that case you need to follow your instincts and take decision accordingly as different people have different opinions and goals and if you are comfortable in selling then you can go for it.

It's so hard to predict i just wait it out. There is no way to actually see the long term market direction, which is why i made sore to hold altcoins; monero, ripple and eth.

Which have been proven to be a good choice so far.
CryptoBjorn

Activity: 714

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 07:47:09 PM

I am standing on the sideline waiting for the price to make a long term direction. At this point the lack of security makes me feel it's not wise to speculate my funds.
It can go way up, and it can go way down. Which is too much risk for me.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: