Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:19:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Sell or wait?  (Read 58345 times)
duuuuude

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 08:10:21 PM

I am standing on the sideline waiting for the price to make a long term direction. At this point the lack of security makes me feel it's not wise to speculate my funds.
It can go way up, and it can go way down. Which is too much risk for me.

The best thing we can do at a moment is just sit and watch the price movement instead of taking any decision of buying and selling and let it get stable and that would be the right time to take any action as right now buying or selling can be a wrong decision to make as anything can happen in coming days.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2017, 09:17:18 PM

At the current dip of Bitcoin price, it is better to hold your Bitcoin.  It is always not wise to sell your holding when every one are in panic.  Best would be buy more. And when it recovers its price, you can sell the Bitcoin you bought with profit.  A simple but effective way of getting profit from trades.
sandor111

Activity: 616

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2017, 09:28:09 PM

Is there any great news about ETH my friend? I need to convert my btc before its too late... Yesterday was ok

As far as i have done my research and the information from some experts ETH will crash soon so it's better to be with bitcoin rather than ending up on losing end in both bitcoin as well as ETH.

KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 09:32:28 PM

I'm currently selling it and investing in ETH now. Btc will go down more but for short time.
i think you should more hold your bitcoin i am sure that bitcoin will be more increase its price to higher value in few weeks and a lot of people are buying bitcoin for high price because everyone know that bitcoin price will be rise sooner.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 09:48:04 PM

It seems that the moment to sell has already passed, it seems that Bitcoin is on its way up. But I would not be surprised if there was another dip before Bitcoin returned to previous levels.

Yes it's a comeback now for bitcoin so for those people that sold their coins at lower price that's a bad move and you are probably regretting to do panic selling. But for those people that sold their coins at $1,200 and bought some when the price is under $1,000+ it's now payback time. The price is on rise now.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 10:00:26 PM

I'm currently selling it and investing in ETH now. Btc will go down more but for short time.
i think you should more hold your bitcoin i am sure that bitcoin will be more increase its price to higher value in few weeks and a lot of people are buying bitcoin for high price because everyone know that bitcoin price will be rise sooner.

Its good to see that price is rising once again but there is no guarantee that it will keep on moving in upward direction only as it can go back even to $800 in next few weeks as no one knows what exactly will happen but if you have a strong belief that price will go higher then you can buy some coins and hold them till it reaches to your desired level and sell them at that stage to make some good profits.

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
york780

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 10:45:21 PM

Ethereum will crash in max 3 weeks. The whale pump started on march 15 so the floor of the dump will be 25 EUR = 30 dollar. Thank me later.
masterkiller

Activity: 643
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 11:44:24 PM

I don't feel of selling my coins at this low price as price is expected to go higher so I will hold my coins till it reaches to some new level and as price is lower now so I have started to buy bitcoins in small parts which is helping me in increasing the level of bitcoins in my wallet and will sell them in future when price is high.

▓▓▓▄             ▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▀  ▀█▄        ▓▓▓   ▓▓
          ▓▓  ▓▄   ▀╗ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓ ▓▓
         ▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▄              ▓▓ ▓▓
        ▐▓▌ ▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▓ ▓
        ▓▓  ▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╦   ▓▓▓
      ▄▓▓▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀ ▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╦  ▓▓▓
    ▄▓▓▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▄  ▀▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▓▓
   ▄▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀     ▓▓▓     ▀ ▀ ▄   ▓▓
    ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀             ▄     ▀▀  ▓▀
   ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓▀ ▄▄▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄  ▓▓▓
  ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▌ ▀▀▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓  ▓▓
 ▐▓▌        ▀▀▓▌ ╟▀▓▓▌▐▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▓▓   ╔    ▓▓
 ███▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▐▓▓ ▓▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄      ▓▓
           ▀▀▀█▄     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄       ▓ ▓▓
                 ▀█▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  ▀     
                     ▄▄
BETFURY 
№1 I-GAMING PLATFORM
WITH BTC DIVIDENDS

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
     ▓▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓
 ▓▓▌ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▀ ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓ ▓ ▓  ▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▄▄▓▓ ▓▓  ▓▓█▌▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▄
▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▌▓   ▐▓ ▓▓▓▓ ▓▓ ▀███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▀▀▀▓▓▄▓▓▓     ▀▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▓▓
                      ▀▓▓▀▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                        ▌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                         ▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
                          ▀▀█▀▀▀▀
Skarner21

Activity: 700

Massive price drop coming...

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2017, 11:51:48 PM

I don't feel of selling my coins at this low price as price is expected to go higher so I will hold my coins till it reaches to some new level and as price is lower now so I have started to buy bitcoins in small parts which is helping me in increasing the level of bitcoins in my wallet and will sell them in future when price is high.
You guys lose opportunity already when the price is high above $1,200 for now its not a good idea to sell our bitcoin the price still low price.. and more possibility that the price can be more decrease.. but i hope that the price will increase back this time or stay at this level..

Make crypto as your bank.
Collider

Activity: 714

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 12:28:41 AM

You guys lose opportunity already when the price is high above $1,200 for now its not a good idea to sell our bitcoin the price still low price.. and more possibility that the price can be more decrease.. but i hope that the price will increase back this time or stay at this level..

Yeah this is not the right time to sell your coins as price is relatively lower at a moment so it would be good if you manage to hold them till it recovers its price and instead of selling it would be much better decision to buy them at current price in order to accumulate higher number of coins in wallet.
Format.C^

Activity: 714

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 07:41:21 AM

Yeah this is not the right time to sell your coins as price is relatively lower at a moment so it would be good if you manage to hold them till it recovers its price and instead of selling it would be much better decision to buy them at current price in order to accumulate higher number of coins in wallet.

The decision of selling or not will depend on your entry price and if current price is giving you an opportunity of making good profits then you can sell a part of it to get some profits and rest can be saved for the future to earn higher profits.
loges

Activity: 308

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 08:39:25 AM

Bitcoin is rising slowly and gaining a slow pace and moving in a positive direction so I don't think that price will fall back now and if you are looking to buy some bitcoins then you can start buying now as price will go higher in next couple of weeks.
Bitcoin0916

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 08:54:19 AM

Bitcoin is rising slowly and gaining a slow pace and moving in a positive direction so I don't think that price will fall back now and if you are looking to buy some bitcoins then you can start buying now as price will go higher in next couple of weeks.

Yes I agree, I'm sure if you sell a bitcoin now, you will regret it a week or month later. Precisely this is the best time to buy a bitcoin, all that happens is natural and not the result of pump, as long as no big shock, then prices will go up again.
kikeda

Activity: 364

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 09:56:50 AM

Yes I agree, I'm sure if you sell a bitcoin now, you will regret it a week or month later. Precisely this is the best time to buy a bitcoin, all that happens is natural and not the result of pump, as long as no big shock, then prices will go up again.

Everyone was predicting that if ETF gets rejected then price will fall to an extreme level but it didn't happen that shows that people are not bother about those news and have more faith in the potential of bitcoins and that is the reason price has started to recover once again.
Ron~Popeil

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 01:43:52 PM

Everyone was predicting that if ETF gets rejected then price will fall to an extreme level but it didn't happen that shows that people are not bother about those news and have more faith in the potential of bitcoins and that is the reason price has started to recover once again.

Exactly there were so many amateurs who were crating hard time and panic saying that as ETF was rejected the price of bitcoin will be dropped to the core which was not true and we the bitcoin users proved that we have faith in bitcoin as ETF doesn't matter as long as we see potential in bitcoin which we see as future of money.

jhelyn

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 02:54:27 PM

Trying to hold myself from selling  Grin
Convincing myself to buy more Wink
Gosh this has been the topic inside my head the past week  Tongue
jamieb81

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 03:30:13 PM

Yes bitcoin will not crash regardless of acceptance or decline of ETF because already there are some MNC giants who have invested into bitcoin and these kind of small fluctuation is normal when it comes to bitcoin and i am sure just like the trent follows bitcoin's value will be increase to more than $1200 in couple of weeks.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 05:24:07 PM

Yes bitcoin will not crash regardless of acceptance or decline of ETF because already there are some MNC giants who have invested into bitcoin and these kind of small fluctuation is normal when it comes to bitcoin and i am sure just like the trent follows bitcoin's value will be increase to more than $1200 in couple of weeks.
Well, if such it was, then it would be really beneficial if hold bitcoin in a longer period of time than it is today. I also heard that the price of bitcoin will rise to be higher this year. an awful lot about this issue, and some even say that the price of bitcoin will arrive at the price of $ 2,000. may hold bitcoin and wait a few more months is not a bad choice.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
bitbunnny
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1068

WOLF.BET - Provably Fair Crypto Casino

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 05:31:51 PM

Just hold, don't sell unless it's necessary. With this wholew ETF story some people have begun to panic and sell but without reason. We have witnessed some minor dump or better to say correction but Bitcoin price is on the way up again so you will profit the most by holding coins.

qiwoman

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 05:54:01 PM

Yes i am sure those unlucky people who sold their bitcoin this week will regret as bitcoin is recovering more than the dump this panic created tensions between the user.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: