Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:54:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Sell or wait?  (Read 58345 times)
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 10:18:56 AM

I do not feel that this is a good opportunity to sell bitcoin do you have for the current bitcoin prices are really high. but, if you sell it now, I think it would not be a big loss for you, even that would be a great advantage when it drops. but maybe you will be a little loss if the price of bitcoin today continues to rise to the price of $ 1,300.
more patient, we will get more profits. see the current price movement bitcoin, bitcoin prices are likely to rise further. we certainly do not want to miss this opportunity, we just have to pay attention to the price of bitcoin and a little more patience.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kikeda

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 10:19:56 AM

I do not feel that this is a good opportunity to sell bitcoin do you have for the current bitcoin prices are really high. but, if you sell it now, I think it would not be a big loss for you, even that would be a great advantage when it drops. but maybe you will be a little loss if the price of bitcoin today continues to rise to the price of $ 1,300.

Let's wait for some more time, it is still too early too sell but there's no loss if you bought early at lower price.

Considering the price now seems to be a good for profit guarantee already but the chance of the price to increase more is possible.

Patience is a virtue, just keep on waiting people. But if you think that the same thing will happen again.

Just like what happened on March, it's up to you to sell but for me, I'll wait.

To sell or not to sell will depend on the individual's choice as if he is satisfied with the price and if he is making good profits with current price then he can sell his coins and if have higher expectations then its better to hold them for some more time.
jossiel

Activity: 2982
Merit: 632

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 11:37:15 AM

Let's wait for some more time, it is still too early too sell but there's no loss if you bought early at lower price.

Considering the price now seems to be a good for profit guarantee already but the chance of the price to increase more is possible.

Patience is a virtue, just keep on waiting people. But if you think that the same thing will happen again.

Just like what happened on March, it's up to you to sell but for me, I'll wait.

To sell or not to sell will depend on the individual's choice as if he is satisfied with the price and if he is making good profits with current price then he can sell his coins and if have higher expectations then its better to hold them for some more time.

Well you are right on that part, still we had to decide for ourselves if we are going to sell right now or wait.

I'm just giving my suggestion that I'm basing on what happened from the past months with the price of bitcoin that we can consider.

And I'm not forcing anyone to follow my tip and we really do have our very own plans of selling or waiting.

But if you guys think that it's profitable for you to sell go for it.

Signature for rent
phr0stbyt3

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 08:09:11 PM

If there is something you really want but you don't have the sufficient savings or funds then you should sell your bitcoin if you are in a profit. But if you recently purchased bitcoin or the thing you need is not so important like maybe a second car Tongue then keep it , it will surely increase in future.
bettercrypto

Activity: 1330
Merit: 268

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2017, 10:26:45 PM

If there is something you really want but you don't have the sufficient savings or funds then you should sell your bitcoin if you are in a profit. But if you recently purchased bitcoin or the thing you need is not so important like maybe a second car Tongue then keep it , it will surely increase in future.

I agree if you see that you are already in a profit or even if not, if you need money badly, it is the best time for you to sell.  At the end of the day it is what we need that is more important specially if the need is urgent.  But if you do not need money then I can say hold.  Bitcoin will increase in price and possibly break its ATH again.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Japinat

Activity: 2968
Merit: 680

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 01:47:00 AM

I agree if you see that you are already in a profit or even if not, if you need money badly, it is the best time for you to sell.  At the end of the day it is what we need that is more important specially if the need is urgent.  But if you do not need money then I can say hold.  Bitcoin will increase in price and possibly break its ATH again.
That will be a big hindrance to your success if you spend the amount of bitcoin you have for your needs, it should be separate, for your needs you need to work for it in order not to touch your long term investment. When investing, we all need that discipline and as they say patience is a virtue but we cannot have that if we are not a discipline investor.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
giveen

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 06:24:33 AM

Just hold, don't sell unless it's necessary. With this wholew ETF story some people have begun to panic and sell but without reason. We have witnessed some minor dump or better to say correction but Bitcoin price is on the way up again so you will profit the most by holding coins.
That's the problem of bitcoin investors , most of them are scared when the price even drops 20$ thinking that bitcoin is over and the price is failing but they don't understand there will surely be dumps in an investment like this. Plus that freakin china is simply creating more tension among the investors.
Yes,I guess you're right about the Chinese government trying to make people panic sell and they are trying to make their believe in their Yuan because they believe bitcoin had something to do with Yuan loosing value and it good for we bitcoiners that we have a lot of new organisation, community, state etc. Believing in bitcoin but something must be done with the increase in bitcoin transaction fees.

In my opinion its better to sell a part of investment and hold another part. With the hard fork / segwit battle, its difficult to know what the price will do, i suppose that if we had a fork with two chains prices will go down. But on long time, i think that we will have higher prices in one or two years.

In the long run the price won't be much affected, but in the short term this potential fork can turn out to drive the price down to possibly sub $500 levels. In that regard, it wouldn't hurt to liquidate some of your Bitcoin holdings to have a good sum of fiat aside for when the price reaches such low levels. Traders always prepare themselves for every possible scenario, and this whole fork situation is definitely not an exception.

I think it is better to sell some bitcoin to buy the good altcoins. When things are settled, buy back the bitcoin.

Right now it is too late as most of the good coins have gone up and Bitcoin price is also below $1100 so it is better now to wait for some time till the hardfork is cleared.
Trading of altcoin is good and bad sometime just like doing business in the real world because most of the altcoin you see that gain some increase in price can loose their strength in a snap of fingers. But you still want to invest in altcoin will advice to invest in some altcoin which as exist for a long run.
i dont recommend that. In the long run bitcoin will outperform all the other altcoins because bitcoin is the best crypto around. Buy in pump altcoins and cash out at the top to transfer your altcoin into btc again. Dont stay in altcoin longer than a week.
That's not a really good idea as i agree most altcoins are only pumped but i was holding 10 eth which i had bought at 8$ 6 months ago and i was waiting for maybe a 20$ sell but now the result is in front of us. Even though dash was pure pump i totally feel eth can make it more far like a 100$ maybe.
Pangia

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 08:56:37 AM

Yeah sell it only if you are in urgent need of cash and if you don't have any other source of income from where you can satisfy your needs and if not then the best choice would be hold them for next couple of months as we will be witnessing some great price of bitcoins by the end of this year.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 09:19:07 AM

That will be a big hindrance to your success if you spend the amount of bitcoin you have for your needs, it should be separate, for your needs you need to work for it in order not to touch your long term investment. When investing, we all need that discipline and as they say patience is a virtue but we cannot have that if we are not a discipline investor.

Problem is that people invest money that isn't really meant to be invested. In that regard, it doesn't surprise me a single bit that people cash out a certain part of their Bitcoin holdings if they see that they are in bad need of money. It also means that they are extra triggered at the time the market is heading down. These people (even if they don't need to cash out) are far likely to sell in panic, than is the case with any other type of person. Only solution for them is to not invest at all, or invest only that part of their money that they surely know of that they don't need it in the coming years.
CoinThinker

Activity: 462

Only the best is The be best...

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 11:33:30 AM

I am not looking to sell at a moment as I am long term holder so will only sell my coins when price is above 2000 usd and that can be achieved in this year so right now I am trying to buy as much as I can as price is still good to make some investment in bitcoins.

g83

Activity: 448

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2017, 10:39:18 PM

I am not looking to sell at a moment as I am long term holder so will only sell my coins when price is above 2000 usd and that can be achieved in this year so right now I am trying to buy as much as I can as price is still good to make some investment in bitcoins.

For that you have to hold your coins for a really long time mate as I don't see it happening in next few months or even in the end of the year but if you have patience then you can wait as I will not wait that long and will sell when it hits the price of $1300.
232drialf

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 09:56:30 AM

For that you have to hold your coins for a really long time mate as I don't see it happening in next few months or even in the end of the year but if you have patience then you can wait as I will not wait that long and will sell when it hits the price of $1300.

I've sold almost 80% of bitcoin I had at a price $ 1200. The rest, I use to trade altcoin.
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 02:23:16 PM

I've sold almost 80% of bitcoin I had at a price $ 1200. The rest, I use to trade altcoin.
I'd do the same when the bitcoin price always hit $1200 i don't want to lose profit im always wanting to saved money from my hard work and for my long time wait i don't hold that much i always wanted to sold my coins if the price is on the top. Patience is our partner here if  you don't had patience then good luck.
selline

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 03:50:03 PM

If you sell right now you will lose but if you hold you can wait for the price increase back to $1k above.
So my suggestion better to hold and wait and not to sell..
it is a normal that we are seeing the price is decreasing. much better to do now is to buy more bitcoins and wait for the price to touch again back to $1000 above..
If you have a lot of bitcoin and want to sell the position the time prices still rising ($ 1500) don't pick the wrong time perhaps you will lose the price, choose a time when your time ascending bitcoin would sell and select if prices fall if buy bitcoin as it will benefit you if want to resale, we recommend that you wait for the course
poetra2501

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 04:58:40 PM

In this moment, I think it's the best time to buy more Bitcoin if we want to
hold that for long term. I see, today the price of Bitcoin is down a few Dollars.
If the price down continue tomorrow and next day, it's the great time to buy
more Bitcoin, because usually the price will back Up again.
Noctis Connor

Activity: 1008
Merit: 540

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 05:10:31 PM

i usually wait till bitcoin price decreas really hard so i can cash out all my bitcoin while its on high state and buy many bitcoins when the price is too low like last year where it hit atleast 500$ and im thankful because i found bitcoin as a profitable way and legal way and also i found that bitcoin price is constantly raising.
DustyRah

Activity: 530

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 11:19:36 PM

At this very moment, you want to sell and buy back $1000 or less.
Saichoukyushin

Activity: 770
Merit: 278

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 11:52:30 AM

i usually wait till bitcoin price decreas really hard so i can cash out all my bitcoin while its on high state and buy many bitcoins when the price is too low like last year where it hit atleast 500$ and im thankful because i found bitcoin as a profitable way and legal way and also i found that bitcoin price is constantly raising.
So i think it is both waiting the right increase or decrease to exchange your bitcoins into fiat then cashout. The price is  impossible to go down at $500 because when i started in bitcoin the price keeps going upward .It will hard to buy at that price maybe we can buy only at below $1200-$1000 .

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
Ayiranorea

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 12:38:39 PM

At this very moment, you want to sell and buy back $1000 or less.
Right now price has been decreasing and for users who have been holding long for a profit could sell now and make a better profiting buying back when price goes down to certain value. Soon a panic situation will be created, this might sometimes lead to price increase and sometimes a gradual decrease might happen based on the users move.

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Stake.com
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 11:23:56 AM

but to me i think to gain 300 points is not such a big task for bitcoin. i think it can cover the gap in next few months, even i am hoping that at the end of this year 2017 the price of bitcoin will cross 2000 USD lever very easily and hope that then it will even stay there for a long time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: