Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:28:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Sell or wait?  (Read 58355 times)
creativex

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 06:30:29 AM

I would recommend u to wait and have patience till the price of bitcoins goes high more than 1500$ .well it seems a quite far away now , but it will happen in the nearby soon and then u can sell ur bitcoins

Since you are not sensitive to the current state of bitcoin prices that reached $ 2,199,9075, and it looks like you need an update before posting about the price, this might be your experience

Yes he is not having an updated information about the price of bitcoins and I am really surprised that how can a user of bitcoin is not aware what is the present price of bitcoins as its the most important factor in bitcoins and each and every user will keep on checking the price every now and then which will give him an clear idea of what move he need to make next.

Xavofat

Activity: 938
Merit: 559

Did you see that ludicrous display last night?

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 10:30:56 AM

I would recommend u to wait and have patience till the price of bitcoins goes high more than 1500$ .well it seems a quite far away now , but it will happen in the nearby soon and then u can sell ur bitcoins

Since you are not sensitive to the current state of bitcoin prices that reached $ 2,199,9075, and it looks like you need an update before posting about the price, this might be your experience

Yes he is not having an updated information about the price of bitcoins and I am really surprised that how can a user of bitcoin is not aware what is the present price of bitcoins as its the most important factor in bitcoins and each and every user will keep on checking the price every now and then which will give him an clear idea of what move he need to make next.
It's not the most important factor unless you only treat it as a speculative asset and don't do any real work or support for it.
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 10:40:34 AM

It's not the most important factor unless you only treat it as a speculative asset and don't do any real work or support for it.

Price is the most important factor in bitcoin, I don't think so. These is important to people who are using bitcoin as an investment asset, and to make profit. I think the most important factor of bitcoin is not price, but it is anonymity and decentralisation. It is the two reason why I used these digital currency.
shone08

Activity: 602
Merit: 262

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 10:45:11 AM

It is up to you if you want to sell or hold but considering the uncertainty in the world markets,the situation in China and the technological prospects of cryptocurrencies and Blockchain technology, Bitcoin is not a bad investment.
For me I will hold the Bitcoin for a long term because I believe Bitcoin as an asset, And If you are a short-term trader, you should trade it.
Xavofat

Activity: 938
Merit: 559

Did you see that ludicrous display last night?

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 10:55:22 AM

Price is the most important factor in bitcoin, I don't think so. These is important to people who are using bitcoin as an investment asset, and to make profit. I think the most important factor of bitcoin is not price, but it is anonymity and decentralisation. It is the two reason why I used these digital currency.
Anonymity is hard to achieve with Bitcoin.  It's less anonymous than physical cash and is also used for less crime.

It's mainly about being peer-to-peer.  The development of new technology is why people should wait and hold it for a longer period of time.
minizi99

Activity: 242
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 06:22:31 PM

Anonymity is hard to achieve with Bitcoin.  It's less anonymous than physical cash and is also used for less crime.

It's mainly about being peer-to-peer.  The development of new technology is why people should wait and hold it for a longer period of time.

Hold bitcoin for several years is very profitable. Therefore, everyone who has such an opportunity should just be kept. Why sell now, if in a few years you can sell several times more expensive
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 06:36:26 PM

I can say hold and wait.  Bitcoin is now added to one of the biggest brokers of the world, this means there will be lots of newcomers and a new fund to flow to bitcoin economy.  This signals bullish trend so it is better to wait and see how bitcoin will increase its value in the next couple of weeks.
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 06:46:20 PM

We are running towards 3,000 k dollars now and if you will wait you can amke a good profit by stacking your bitcoin from wallet other they choosing to stock there money to bank but when it comes to bitcoin buy and sell will make us or lead us from making profit not daily but it make sure that weekly we got a good profit from it trust me when you want to sell when you are in need thats okay hut saving while you earn lrofit is better.
potatopower

Activity: 296

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 06:58:30 PM

the same thing I am doing right now, to be honest the price has to have some bigger correction than it did right now because the drop was really small. Then the price started going up again which is not a really good thing. I can almost bet that the price is going to be dumped to at least 1.5k or even lower prices, then it is going to be a good time for me to top up on cheap coins and make some decent profit by holding it for a long time.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
jonnybravo0411

Activity: 426

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 08:15:17 PM

I think today this is about what Bitcoin definitely needs to be maintained and In some cases, even if there is an opportunity, it will be possible even to buy a certain amount that will return in full a few times a little bit later. So you definitely need to wait first and already then it will be clear with what you will be dealing with Bitcoin prices.

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
hulla

Activity: 1834
Merit: 566

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 03:21:37 AM

I say wait, there are lots of good news to happen. With this good news, I believe bitcoin will definitely increase in price.  Care to think of Australia accepting bitcoin as money.  Definitely, the demand in this country for bitcoin will increase.  Aside from that smart contract is coming to bitcoin.  This will give boost to bitcoin and may cause to push the price of bitcoin to more than $3000.
yes that is very right. i am also suggesting you to hold and not to sell bitcoin, because the price of bitcoin is expecting to increase too much in future, i am therefore not gong to sell my bitcoin. i have to wait for that. i think most of the people are also not going to sell their bitcoins as they want their bitcoin increasing more and more in near future.
Holding of bitcoin is nice since the price per bitcoin was at the rate 1800-2000$ acouple of days back but currently at 2361$ per bitcoin. I suggest you make a quick little sell of some of your bitcoin, hold the rest incase dumps happen and if it does not happen you can still make some profit with the bitcoin you're holding.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 03:55:16 AM

I think today this is about what Bitcoin definitely needs to be maintained and In some cases, even if there is an opportunity, it will be possible even to buy a certain amount that will return in full a few times a little bit later. So you definitely need to wait first and already then it will be clear with what you will be dealing with Bitcoin prices.
So everything just depends on the current conditions. All affected from the applicable bitcoin price. we can take a decision when we have calculated the margin buying and selling. When appropriate then we will take action. And when it does not fit then silence is a wise choice to do.
graysoon
Copper Member

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 04:04:42 AM

Hi,

I don't know what to do  Cry

How you think bitcoin will go up or down in near 2-3 weeks?

It is very important for me...

What you will do with your btc also?

Thanks.

I think trend line bitcoin is moving up. I don't hear any bad news impacts market prices.
Just wait and see what happens. IMHO Smiley
btc_angela

Activity: 2646
Merit: 549

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 06:20:07 AM

I say wait, there are lots of good news to happen. With this good news, I believe bitcoin will definitely increase in price.  Care to think of Australia accepting bitcoin as money.  Definitely, the demand in this country for bitcoin will increase.  Aside from that smart contract is coming to bitcoin.  This will give boost to bitcoin and may cause to push the price of bitcoin to more than $3000.
yes that is very right. i am also suggesting you to hold and not to sell bitcoin, because the price of bitcoin is expecting to increase too much in future, i am therefore not gong to sell my bitcoin. i have to wait for that. i think most of the people are also not going to sell their bitcoins as they want their bitcoin increasing more and more in near future.
Holding of bitcoin is nice since the price per bitcoin was at the rate 1800-2000$ acouple of days back but currently at 2361$ per bitcoin. I suggest you make a quick little sell of some of your bitcoin, hold the rest incase dumps happen and if it does not happen you can still make some profit with the bitcoin you're holding.

Bitcoin is now holding at its current price. I don't know if is still good to buy since the price is going up again in the last 2 days. For those thinking of selling, don't sell in all in one transaction. Maybe its good for you to just sell portion only and hold the rest. Because we don't know the market trend of bitcoin. So at lest you still have something to hold.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
VasyaPupkin

Activity: 322

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 08:19:07 AM

Bitcoin is now holding at its current price. I don't know if is still good to buy since the price is going up again in the last 2 days. For those thinking of selling, don't sell in all in one transaction. Maybe its good for you to just sell portion only and hold the rest. Because we don't know the market trend of bitcoin. So at lest you still have something to hold.

Those who want to sell must themselves answer the question "Why?". If a person decides to make the right purchase, then he must sell his coins. And if he does not have a specific goal, then it's best to just keep

ModGirl

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 11:08:32 PM

Hi,

I don't know what to do  Cry

How you think bitcoin will go up or down in near 2-3 weeks?

It is very important for me...

What you will do with your btc also?

Thanks.

I think trend line bitcoin is moving up. I don't hear any bad news impacts market prices.
Just wait and see what happens. IMHO Smiley

Yes this time is better for those who want to wait for more time and who want to buy for the future profit as the bitcoin value is increasing once again. IN the future if you will wait for more longer for the right time then you will get a high profit.
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 3022

BTC price road to $80k

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2017, 11:22:07 PM

For traders they are setup a good margin just incase the price is increase they have tier 1 when they are selling only 15%-25% of their bitcoin to get the profit if the price increase for their own setup margin.. for me i am just setup 4 to 6 different margin so that i can get benefits of every price increase and buying bitcoins when there are  a large dump..
Well for now we have stable movement from yesterday and today looks like there is no big movement after the crash from $2,800
Just hoping that poloniex will not down i just heard many people are complaining about poloniex..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 05:54:55 AM

It recently crashed in price and Bitcoin is holding strong on its current rate range.  I would recommend to hold.  There is a possibility that bitcoin next movement is uptrend. Or if you know how to do hedging do it until you reach your desired price.
Yeah I also suggest to wait until you get the price what you want in bitcoin but if you think that it may didn't happen I think it is better to withdraw it now. It is also very important that you know how to handle your bitcoin and you know how to become patient when it comes in increasing the value of bitcoin.
mobilezz

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 05:01:28 PM

It recently crashed in price and Bitcoin is holding strong on its current rate range.  I would recommend to hold.  There is a possibility that bitcoin next movement is uptrend. Or if you know how to do hedging do it until you reach your desired price.
Yeah I also suggest to wait until you get the price what you want in bitcoin but if you think that it may didn't happen I think it is better to withdraw it now. It is also very important that you know how to handle your bitcoin and you know how to become patient when it comes in increasing the value of bitcoin.

I also join your opinion. It seems to me that the price of bitcoin will go up. But not so fast as a week ago. We will see a smooth rise in prices for several months

caldero

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 05:02:21 PM

I also join your opinion. It seems to me that the price of bitcoin will go up. But not so fast as a week ago. We will see a smooth rise in prices for several months

I agree the fast pump is over and now we will see slow but steady gains over the next few weeks/months.
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: