Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:27:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Sell or wait?  (Read 58345 times)
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 06:36:16 AM

It recently crashed in price and Bitcoin is holding strong on its current rate range.  I would recommend to hold.  There is a possibility that bitcoin next movement is uptrend. Or if you know how to do hedging do it until you reach your desired price.
Yeah I also suggest to wait until you get the price what you want in bitcoin but if you think that it may didn't happen I think it is better to withdraw it now. It is also very important that you know how to handle your bitcoin and you know how to become patient when it comes in increasing the value of bitcoin.

I also join your opinion. It seems to me that the price of bitcoin will go up. But not so fast as a week ago. We will see a smooth rise in prices for several months

I agree the fast pump is over and now we will see slow but steady gains over the next few weeks/months.
Well, that's the wait, but it's not easy to wait for a long time to see or feel the pump. But it's better to hold in for a long time, rather than rush to sell the bitcoin or coins they have.
It is very difficult to determine in such conditions when the price for Bitcoin went to it such a good growth and even let it Stop and slightly decrease, but in comparison with the beginning of the year this period turned out to be very profitable and therefore to sell or save, it seems to me that it is the Individual case.
I think it is really better to wait, estimated for 2 years I think bitcoin will grow and I think will also have a steady value in more than 10 years from now. This is just my opinion, so better to wait than to sell it early.
As the price increase has been found good and moving forward in a better way it's the right time to hold rather than selling it for a profit. In the years to fall can expect more users coming into bitcoin and help with the continued increase in the price.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yellow1

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 11:25:04 AM

I think i will wait for the right time of the price. Its good to wait in long time because when the price is good and high then that is the time to sell. Long term is the best to wait when the price is good we get earn more profit. We need to be patience because that is a good idea in investment to sure your money will back double. There is the possibility also that a price is big and up and you have an option too or to wait it again if the price is high. The bitcoin is safe and secure even if you hold it for a long time.
jigzaheedcoin

Activity: 194
Merit: 10

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 02:24:29 PM

If you have bitcoin, holding it for a long time will be the best choice. But if you have altcoin, maybe holding it for at least 1 month, is the best thing to do, because it's the distance for you to make a profit or not.
I believe that bitcoin has its own way to shine for it has many ways to transact money. On the other hand, if the value of it is not satisfying on your part, then you probably have to wait to increase its value and make use of the time to earn more. Selling bitcoin is another story if you have many then you can sell it. It would be benefited to those who are interested in bitcoin and the more they will get higher amount in the long run.

Maheshkumar_Hrangkhawl

Activity: 600
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 03:16:01 PM

I just sold a part of my Bitcoin holdings. Actually I wanted to hold on to them, but since I was facing some financial difficulties I was forced to sell. I just hope that I will be able to hold on to the remainder of my holdings at least for the next 2-3 years.
Kava

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

https://saturn.black

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 09:15:46 PM

It recently crashed in price and Bitcoin is holding strong on its current rate range.  I would recommend to hold.  There is a possibility that bitcoin next movement is uptrend. Or if you know how to do hedging do it until you reach your desired price.
Yeah I also suggest to wait until you get the price what you want in bitcoin but if you think that it may didn't happen I think it is better to withdraw it now. It is also very important that you know how to handle your bitcoin and you know how to become patient when it comes in increasing the value of bitcoin.

I also join your opinion. It seems to me that the price of bitcoin will go up. But not so fast as a week ago. We will see a smooth rise in prices for several months

I agree the fast pump is over and now we will see slow but steady gains over the next few weeks/months.
Well, that's the wait, but it's not easy to wait for a long time to see or feel the pump. But it's better to hold in for a long time, rather than rush to sell the bitcoin or coins they have.
It is very difficult to determine in such conditions when the price for Bitcoin went to it such a good growth and even let it Stop and slightly decrease, but in comparison with the beginning of the year this period turned out to be very profitable and therefore to sell or save, it seems to me that it is the Individual case.
I think it is really better to wait, estimated for 2 years I think bitcoin will grow and I think will also have a steady value in more than 10 years from now. This is just my opinion, so better to wait than to sell it early.
As the price increase has been found good and moving forward in a better way it's the right time to hold rather than selling it for a profit. In the years to fall can expect more users coming into bitcoin and help with the continued increase in the price.

Already in July Australia will arrive at bitcoin, which will undoubtedly positively affect its price. And this is only the near future. Every year, the number of users will grow, which means that the price will also grow. Therefore, I would not yet have sold coins

Natalim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 06:17:19 AM

I just sold a part of my Bitcoin holdings. Actually I wanted to hold on to them, but since I was facing some financial difficulties I was forced to sell. I just hope that I will be able to hold on to the remainder of my holdings at least for the next 2-3 years.
That's an exemption dude, we have to prioritize what is important and in times of situation we need to sacrifice something and we can
even sell even at a lose, that's how the life of a trader or investor is, we are gambling with our money.

Obito

Activity: 1274
Merit: 293

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 08:55:47 AM

Historically waiting for long enough has always got you a better price.
Buffett - "The ideal holding period for any asset is forever."
Indeed, I guess waiting is much better because just like they said " patience is virtue". It is better to wait because there's a possibility for bitcoins price to grow up. However, sell is also good because I believe that it is much better to run your money because it will give you more profits. So I advice diverse your money.
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 09:21:46 AM

For me I think holding and selling both is important I advised you if you have bitcoin you can divide in two parts one part you can hold for future and the other parts if you have faced some financial problem you can sell and solve the financial problem .
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 09:27:08 AM

That's an exemption dude, we have to prioritize what is important and in times of situation we need to sacrifice something and we can
even sell even at a lose, that's how the life of a trader or investor is, we are gambling with our money.
We're dying hard to earn money. When we have enough money and we don't have the energy to enjoy with it, then what's the use of dying hard to earn those. So as stated based on the situation we need to sacrifice for our goodness. This will surely get us the higher profiting access.
Salazarian

Activity: 440

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 09:36:16 AM

observing here the comment of the people, it is clear that most of the investors are still looking too much confident and are not going to sell their bitcoin according to them very soon bitcoin is going to cross 5000 $ and therefore they will hold their bitcoin tell that time. to me i also have good amount of bitcoin and i am also too much confident to hold bitcoin and not to sell it the the time when it will reach to 5000 $.

GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 09:07:36 PM

observing here the comment of the people, it is clear that most of the investors are still looking too much confident and are not going to sell their bitcoin according to them very soon bitcoin is going to cross 5000 $ and therefore they will hold their bitcoin tell that time. to me i also have good amount of bitcoin and i am also too much confident to hold bitcoin and not to sell it the the time when it will reach to 5000 $.
yeah and I have also hold own bitcoin because its price will very high in future and I suggest that all people need to hold own bitcoin and do not sell soon its price  will be very increased after four or five months and holding bitcoin for long is very profitable and also increase your money.
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 09:16:57 PM

yeah and I have also hold own bitcoin because its price will very high in future and I suggest that all people need to hold own bitcoin and do not sell soon its price  will be very increased after four or five months and holding bitcoin for long is very profitable and also increase your money.

That would be a profitable ones if those holders of a long time  since last year will sell their holdings and which toke for a long term goal. After selling they must hold the remaining bitcoin balances served as capital investments of holding and only spend what is left from invested amount. Don't sell everything, because you will have to buy again ang yet price still getting tio much expensive compared from the cheapest one last year at $900.
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 11:28:40 PM

If you are not in an urgent need of money, it is best to wait.  Bitcoin seems to go back in bull trend now.  So, this means bitcoin will increase in price in the next days.  This means you will have more price value and get more USD if you wait and sell it later when bitcoin price increase more.
Shinpako09
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1015

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 02:39:19 AM

If you are not in an urgent need of money, it is best to wait.  Bitcoin seems to go back in bull trend now.  So, this means bitcoin will increase in price in the next days.  This means you will have more price value and get more USD if you wait and sell it later when bitcoin price increase more.
If you want more profit then holding it is the best choice. It reached $2844 in bitstamp today and will definitely go higher next month. If you're not in need of fiat and choose selling, that would be the dumbest decision you've ever made.
Flyyyy

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 10:33:26 AM

If you want more profit then holding it is the best choice. It reached $2844 in bitstamp today and will definitely go higher next month. If you're not in need of fiat and choose selling, that would be the dumbest decision you've ever made.

I also heard that the price of bitcoin will go up. So I decided not to sell my coins, but wait a few weeks or even months. It seems to me that soon there will be another wave of growth in the price of bitcoin, which is connected with the legalization of bitcoin in Australia

KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 11:45:37 AM

I also heard that the price of bitcoin will go up. So I decided not to sell my coins, but wait a few weeks or even months. It seems to me that soon there will be another wave of growth in the price of bitcoin, which is connected with the legalization of bitcoin in Australia
After this most probably the next price wave happens by the year 2018. Looking the price it's real that we'll see a big increase rather than decline in the price. Also as said more Countries are into legalizing of bitcoin which too give the contribution to grow higher in value. As bitcoin price varies unexpected it's good to have a self decision whether to sell or not looking the growth chart.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Biggapp

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 08:12:33 PM

If you are not in an urgent need of money, it is best to wait.  Bitcoin seems to go back in bull trend now.  So, this means bitcoin will increase in price in the next days.  This means you will have more price value and get more USD if you wait and sell it later when bitcoin price increase more.

yes you are right the legalization of bitcoin in Australia will very positively effect the bitcoin and the price will become very high with it ,  becausee when japan accepted bitcoin so the price was reached to very high level and now the Australia acceptance will cause the price of bitcoin very high, so my suggestion is hold your bitcoin and wait for some time.
Salazarian

Activity: 440

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 09:41:12 PM

If you are not in an urgent need of money, it is best to wait.  Bitcoin seems to go back in bull trend now.  So, this means bitcoin will increase in price in the next days.  This means you will have more price value and get more USD if you wait and sell it later when bitcoin price increase more.

yes you are right the legalization of bitcoin in Australia will very positively effect the bitcoin and the price will become very high with it ,  becausee when japan accepted bitcoin so the price was reached to very high level and now the Australia acceptance will cause the price of bitcoin very high, so my suggestion is hold your bitcoin and wait for some time.
to me i think not only in Australia but i think that legalization will be more effective through out the world. in fact very soon we will be able to use bitcoin as legal currency through out the world, the Japan has already taken the step and hope that very soon all the other other states will follow them. i am sure that if Japan has accepted bitcoin as legal currency so it must have a very positive effect on their economy.

Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 02:52:24 AM

Its an individual's call whether to sell or not as if he is making good profits at current price then without thinking much he can sell his bitcoins and again wait for the price drop so that he can buy some more coins at cheaper price.

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 03:08:55 AM

Its an individual's call whether to sell or not as if he is making good profits at current price then without thinking much he can sell his bitcoins and again wait for the price drop so that he can buy some more coins at cheaper price.
But it's good for now to hold more coins, because it could be the price of bitcoin will reach $ 3000 in the near future, and again stable. It would be a really good thing if it really happened.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: