Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:24:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Sell or wait?  (Read 58345 times)
Esenhowell

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 06:15:35 PM

Seeing the bitcoin price is currently stable, I think it would not hurt to hold bitcoin a little longer. Well, it could be in the near future, bitcoin prices will be high, and I think, the decision will not make you lose.

I think the whales are accumulating the coins. So they will not want the price to go higher soon.
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BCTBF

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 06:48:45 PM

Prices continue to experience good fluctuations with steadily rising I will continue to wait until close to $3000 and I'm sure that value will happen in this month.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 06:55:33 PM

I will continue to wait until close to $3000 and I'm sure that value will happen in this month.

I don't see anything special in the $3000 level that is worth waiting for. It's purely a psychological barrier, that aside from that has no other value. If you are waiting to cash out some of your profits close to the $3000 level, why didn't you do so last month? I only see $3000 become reality when SegWit gets activated and nothing happens from the side of the miners that don't plan to follow....
Coinoisseur

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 07:51:47 PM

Prices continue to experience good fluctuations with steadily rising I will continue to wait until close to $3000 and I'm sure that value will happen in this month.

There is no guarantee that price will hit $3000 and we may also see major decline in the price in coming days so if you are making some profits at current price then without thinking much sell some of your bitcoins and grab the profits as you never know what will be the price in coming days.

╓▄▌██P                  
                                                 ╔▄▌███▀███▌                   
                                           ▄▄▌██▀▀╚  ╓██╩██                    
                                     ▄▄███▀▀╙      ▄██  ▓█                     
                               ▄▌███▀▀+          ▄█▀   ▐█                      
                        ,▄▌███▀▀¬              ▓█▀     █▄                      
                  ,▄▌███▀▀                  ,██▀      █▌                       
               '█████▌▄▄,                 ╓██╩       ██                        
                  ▀██▌▐▀▀▀█████▌▌▄▄╓    ▄██¬        ▄█                         
                     ▀██▄        ╚▀▀▀████          ▐█═                         
                        ▀██▄        ▓█▀██          █▀                          
                           ▀██▄  ,██▀   █µ        ██                           
                              ▀███Z     ██       ██                            
                                ▐██     ▐█      ▄█                             
                              ,,╓╓█▓▄▌   █▌    ▐█U                             
                        º▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███   ▀█    █▌                              
                          ▀█▓▓▓▓▓████▀█▌  █▌  ██                               
                            ▀███████▌  ▀█µ▀█ ██                                
                              ▀█████     ███▓█                                 
                                ▐███      ▀██Ñ                                 
                                            ▀                             

BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 09:06:51 PM

There is no guarantee that price will hit $3000 and we may also see major decline in the price in coming days so if you are making some profits at current price then without thinking much sell some of your bitcoins and grab the profits as you never know what will be the price in coming days.
This is good strategy because bitcoin nature is unpredictable and can drop any time so better try to cashout your profit without wasting time is good decision if you are thinking about very high profit then this can give you very solid profit play with some analysis and cool mind always works good
Coinoisseur

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 09:47:18 PM

This is good strategy because bitcoin nature is unpredictable and can drop any time so better try to cashout your profit without wasting time is good decision if you are thinking about very high profit then this can give you very solid profit play with some analysis and cool mind always works good

Yes as I bought bitcoins at low price in last year so when I saw the price of $2900 few weeks back I sold some coins and made big profits and if I would have not sold them then right now I would be regretting as price fell down after that and now we don't know when again we will see the price of $2900.

╓▄▌██P                  
                                                 ╔▄▌███▀███▌                   
                                           ▄▄▌██▀▀╚  ╓██╩██                    
                                     ▄▄███▀▀╙      ▄██  ▓█                     
                               ▄▌███▀▀+          ▄█▀   ▐█                      
                        ,▄▌███▀▀¬              ▓█▀     █▄                      
                  ,▄▌███▀▀                  ,██▀      █▌                       
               '█████▌▄▄,                 ╓██╩       ██                        
                  ▀██▌▐▀▀▀█████▌▌▄▄╓    ▄██¬        ▄█                         
                     ▀██▄        ╚▀▀▀████          ▐█═                         
                        ▀██▄        ▓█▀██          █▀                          
                           ▀██▄  ,██▀   █µ        ██                           
                              ▀███Z     ██       ██                            
                                ▐██     ▐█      ▄█                             
                              ,,╓╓█▓▄▌   █▌    ▐█U                             
                        º▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███   ▀█    █▌                              
                          ▀█▓▓▓▓▓████▀█▌  █▌  ██                               
                            ▀███████▌  ▀█µ▀█ ██                                
                              ▀█████     ███▓█                                 
                                ▐███      ▀██Ñ                                 
                                            ▀                             

BCTBF

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 03:04:54 AM

I will continue to wait until close to $3000 and I'm sure that value will happen in this month.

I don't see anything special in the $3000 level that is worth waiting for. It's purely a psychological barrier, that aside from that has no other value. If you are waiting to cash out some of your profits close to the $3000 level, why didn't you do so last month? I only see $3000 become reality when SegWit gets activated and nothing happens from the side of the miners that don't plan to follow....
Because yesterday I did not have a decent bitcoin to sell. Cry

Yes as I bought bitcoins at low price in last year so when I saw the price of $2900 few weeks back I sold some coins and made big profits and if I would have not sold them then right now I would be regretting as price fell down after that and now we don't know when again we will see the price of $2900.
Well, that's my hope because when the $2900 increase yesterday I still can not sell the bitcoin I have. But, is it true that bitcoin prices will not reach that value again in this month, or will it be achieved after the implementation of segwit2x? I will still hold my bitcoin if the expectation for a bitcoin price increase at $2900 is still there in this month. If that hope is gone, maybe I will sell it now.
senyorito123

Activity: 1736
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 03:52:15 AM

Well, that's my hope because when the $2900 increase yesterday I still can not sell the bitcoin I have. But, is it true that bitcoin prices will not reach that value again in this month, or will it be achieved after the implementation of segwit2x? I will still hold my bitcoin if the expectation for a bitcoin price increase at $2900 is still there in this month. If that hope is gone, maybe I will sell it now.

I already sold my 75% of btc hold to secure my profits by that time and the 25% left is just for another used for my trades to earn more so that I can have more coins to be hold again once they have certain + scenario will happen unto the bitcoins. But I don't have aa positive feelings about segwit since I think its just a normal event that will pass when days comes by.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

BCTBF

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 01:59:43 AM

I already sold my 75% of btc hold to secure my profits by that time and the 25% left is just for another used for my trades to earn more so that I can have more coins to be hold again once they have certain + scenario will happen unto the bitcoins. But I don't have aa positive feelings about segwit since I think its just a normal event that will pass when days comes by.
Yes I guess it would not hurt if you sell 75% of the btc you have and that is a good anticipation because if it is right after segwit active a bitcoin price will go down, it will not a bad impact for you because I think you have got a profit after sell which have you do now. But, if after segwit active a price of bitcoin goes up again, you will get an abundant profit.
iram1011

Activity: 896
Merit: 521

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 02:19:30 AM

The main strategy in investment is HOLD until you don't require your money and you have trust on your asset as in this case is bitcoin. Bitcoin is always growing regardless of short term pumps and dumps. I myself have been holding my bitcoin from 2 years and made an incredible profit out of it. When you are investing in something have patience and if you see a profitable future, invest more if possible. Bitcoin has potential that I can assure.
deepcolderwallet

Activity: 294
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 02:35:39 AM

My favorite meme:

If you'd like to help me saving for my babie's future, bitcoin:1QCD4EYjeuEGjVCxkD7PAD2feEVEMYvpGU
Nicol3

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 04:30:59 AM

The secret to being wealthy and successful would be to HODL and wait for a couple of years. You won't regret it if you just wait. A lot of people are trying to scare of people because of the SegWit2x but I don't think it is something to be scared of, just hold on to your altcoins and bitcoins and never sell them.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 06:09:34 AM

The secret to being wealthy and successful would be to HODL and wait for a couple of years. You won't regret it if you just wait. A lot of people are trying to scare of people because of the SegWit2x but I don't think it is something to be scared of, just hold on to your altcoins and bitcoins and never sell them.

Yes that's what I've learn when I started to be in bitcoin. Most of the early people who adopted bitcoin and bought it while the price is not that high. They are now enjoying the benefit of having bitcoin as their investment. And that's why wait first before selling this is the routine in bitcoin trading.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2017, 09:28:47 AM

Hi,

I don't know what to do  Cry

How you think bitcoin will go up or down in near 2-3 weeks?

It is very important for me...

What you will do with your btc also?

Thanks.
Although things have changed in favor of Bitcoin since you post this message and so shall it continue not minding what the outcome of 1st August meeting would be, the market value of Bitcoin will still increase.
mharz

Merit: 260

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 10:52:23 AM

I think I agreed on what you says bro, don't be sacred to hold the bitcoin in the wallet because it is like of investment to land or property that always increasing value when years come past. Moreover, as you can see bitcoin price in the market was continuously increasing and I believe that in the future maybe their value was play around $3000 to $5000.
BitcoinGirl.Club
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 2712

Farewell LEO: o_e_l_e_o

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2017, 11:19:58 AM

in this case most of us we shall have to agree, patience does really pay and there is nothing to be afraid of when we HODL and wait for a couple of years for bitcoin value to grow...maybe the only important thing we need to remember is the private key to our funds.

A lot of people are trying to scare of people because of the SegWit2x but I don't think it is something to be scared of
We already in the era of SegWit2x and what's left of us is to buy more bitcoins to hodl and wait for price to go to the moon

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
BCTBF

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 11:34:09 AM

I think I agreed on what you says bro, don't be sacred to hold the bitcoin in the wallet because it is like of investment to land or property that always increasing value when years come past. Moreover, as you can see bitcoin price in the market was continuously increasing and I believe that in the future maybe their value was play around $3000 to $5000.
SegWit2x is not a thing to be afraid of, as we live the longer we live then the more developments and the technology is also more advanced. As well as bitcoin, will definitely experience a revolution for the better. If the bitcoin price falls after the implementation of SegWit2x on bitcoin, I think it is a reasonable but I'm sure the bitcoin price will continue to rise and nothing will prevent it because bitcoin demand is also getting more and more.
okissabam

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 01:31:35 PM

in this case most of us we shall have to agree, patience does really pay and there is nothing to be afraid of when we HODL and wait for a couple of years for bitcoin value to grow...maybe the only important thing we need to remember is the private key to our funds.

A lot of people are trying to scare of people because of the SegWit2x but I don't think it is something to be scared of
We already in the era of SegWit2x and what's left of us is to buy more bitcoins to hodl and wait for price to go to the moon

I agree also on this, and this era should be taken advantage of most of us especially traders. Buy while the price is at steady and low at this point and wait for it to go to the moon. Hold as much bitcoin as you can and make sure to use private keys of course so they are all safe.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 02:46:59 PM

time will only the difference between everything that is happening inside crypto industry and I think holding is the best powerful way in order to earn really big in coming years, for me selling will just let us feel like a fool after seeing what will happen in more years to come.
hurain

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 07:46:34 PM

i think holding bitcoin will be a good decision, even the segwet is approaching  but i think it will not effect the price of bitcoin and hope that it will remain as stable for a long time.

Yes I guess it would not hurt if you sell 75% of the btc you have and that is a good anticipation because if it is right after segwit active a bitcoin price will go down, it will not a bad impact for you because I think you have got a profit after sell which have you do now. But, if after segwit active a price of bitcoin goes up again, you will get an abundant profit.
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: