Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:30:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] RCHAIN  (Read 44364 times)
Joint Force

Activity: 804
Merit: 500

DAO ↔ DApp

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2017, 09:45:59 AM

This is an ICO, why are you not given the tokens out free of charge, even some ICOs do give out their tokens free of charge like the just concluded Byteball and the developers will now hold the remaining tokens and centralise it the way Steemit developers did with their project.

I believe if the ICO thing will work and be sustainable in long term, it needs real restructuring because alot of people are taking advantage of people.

This is a meta-coin hard fork. I think it's the first big meta-coin to hard fork. They're using an ICO to hardfork. I'm in favor of an ETC style hard fork but I think this ICO style approach to meta-coin hard forking is what'll happen. Otto Capital wants it this way or something like that. I'm not really sure why the ETC style hard fork isn't happening. It seems like the best plan to me.

Mgrover

Activity: 199
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 11:02:15 AM

like to reserve for indian translation (hindi)
scam_exposer

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Keeping People Honest - Don't Get Scammed

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 11:17:52 AM

Screw you and screw your little scammy coin/token.  Nobody needs or wants this shit.

99.999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% of all ICO's are SCAMS
jacaf01

Activity: 742

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2017, 11:26:08 AM

This is an ICO, why are you not given the tokens out free of charge, even some ICOs do give out their tokens free of charge like the just concluded Byteball and the developers will now hold the remaining tokens and centralise it the way Steemit developers did with their project.

I believe if the ICO thing will work and be sustainable in long term, it needs real restructuring because alot of people are taking advantage of people.

This is a meta-coin hard fork. I think it's the first big meta-coin to hard fork. They're using an ICO to hardfork. I'm in favor of an ETC style hard fork but I think this ICO style approach to meta-coin hard forking is what'll happen. Otto Capital wants it this way or something like that. I'm not really sure why the ETC style hard fork isn't happening. It seems like the best plan to me.

IF you are taking of ETC style hard fork, then there is no need for any token swap, all the people holding AMP now should automatically have RChain tokens equal to their present AMP token when RChain network goes like. I think  I will run far from this project because it seems you don't know what you want to do or you are just looking to damage Synereo project

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
scam_exposer

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Keeping People Honest - Don't Get Scammed

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 11:35:42 AM

Pure crap.  This is shitcoin at it's finest.

99.999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% of all ICO's are SCAMS
cyrixcer

Activity: 524

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 11:57:40 AM

So is rchain a new ico, or people don't fund it just swap amp to rchain? No wonder the price is up, because speculators wanna sell on noobs again. AMP team wants to rebrand to get rid of "scam" tag? No way. People will find you everywhere.

Can you be more precise in your language? I dont understand what your saying.

You don't inderstamd because you don't know amp synereo is a scam? Go to check their drama

I wouldnt say that the synereo project is scam. I am well aware of their history.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLrvV2YKbZg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pg2wOM_RvLc&t=217s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVJwFAAUg9U
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=If2v--m7RI4&t=50s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hftinVAdx4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuyfbu__HSY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuyfbu__HSY

Yeah because they paid to you for PR, it is ovbious, you are new account, it is paid service, their ico price varied from 27k-40k sat, but the recent price 3-5k, if it is not a scam, mtgox and cryptsy are not a scam

I am not here to talk about synereo and if it or isnt a scam. If you must know I was not paid during the Synereo Crowdsale event that started in september 2016. I have unpaid invoices to prove that. (Even those invoices were for video work not marketing the Crowdsale).

I dont understand why your attacking me. I've actually been part of the project for two years (Synereo and now Rchain) and I run my own channel and do my own due diligence on projects along with the synereo/rchain podcasts.

Proof of my work:

Rchain: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nk9rAashGWw&t=320s
Coin Interview: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOu5mkF_NczLQzICINvzr9w
Synereo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nk9rAashGWw&t=320s

I am sorry that the market cap is down but thats due to pure speculation and market forces that are out of the control in the first place. Maybe you should ask synereo why they didn't setup buy walls? I really have no idea what to tell you. Ultimately I would like both projects succeed.

Are you calling Rchain a scam though? I hope thats not what your intending. I understand that this project was first announced when everything was branded under the Synereo project but its time for both projects to go their separate ways. There has also been clear intentions to fund Rchain for over a year and theres months of video evidence to prove that claim.

So lets be clear moving forward. this is not a ICO or a investment opportunity. Its simply a swap. one coin for another.

No, I didn't attack you. I attack this fucking Dor is a scammer, and his Chinese bastard community manager Dana Chen, they are both fucking liars and make Chinese guys lost money. I will stop until the project fails again.
TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 02:26:23 PM

I have been watching what RChain dev planning and it sounds legit.  Will swap over some AMP's for sure. Smiley

I hope it turns into something successful.  He knows his stuff and we know at least it is not scam dev/coin.

Rchain on Polo would be excellent, but even just get on trex first!!!
Spoderman

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

Swinging from buildings in my spare time.

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 02:55:53 PM

I don't get it, why swap AMP from Synereo over to this? Why not just do a BTC ICO? Is this coin a takeover of Synereo or something like that? I am interested but want to know more.
temmuz

Activity: 784
Merit: 425

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 03:16:59 PM

There is a very similar project in the market. What will happen to your differently?
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 03:21:53 PM

I don't get it, why swap AMP from Synereo over to this? Why not just do a BTC ICO? Is this coin a takeover of Synereo or something like that? I am interested but want to know more.

Why amp, exactly, notice that the swap ends on the 20th, when amp gets it's big announcement.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

jvper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 05:21:08 PM

I see... Dor and Greg promised Rchain, social layer, Special K and lots of things in return for our money. After they got the money, they divided the project, and now investors need to choose which part they prefer. Scammers!

Ideally, if they intended to be fair, each investor would have, at least, 1 AMP and 1 Rchain token (not to mention that two segregated projects are worse than a whole one as promised). Or a refund by Synereo.
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042

White Male Libertarian Bro

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 05:40:39 PM
Last edit: January 11, 2017, 06:38:54 PM by DecentralizeEconomics

The fact of the matter is that Greg, who is now trying to collect funds for his version of "RChain", was fired from Synereo LTD for failing to deliver and malfeasance.  Greg is now attempting to steal Synereo LTD IP and gain monetary value from the work of others.  Greg would like you to believe that his version of "RChain" is the only one in development.  The truth is that Synereo LTD is continuing the development of RChain on its own with its own team without Greg.  Greg is angry over this and is committing multiple infractions for which he can be held legally liable.  There will never be any funding procured by him from David Otto or any other large, accredited investor, because of the legalities of Greg's situation.  Greg has stated previously that David Otto had agreed to give him a "blank check", but more recently has claimed that funding will ONLY come after the RChain ICO.  Of course, none of this is true.  Greg knows this and is taking advantage of the uninformed by attempting to convince them to give him their AMPs.  Greg is doing this because he knows the only money he will be able to get is the AMPs he collects off the naive.  Greg will never get $10M USD from anybody.  He will claim to "develop" his version of RChain until he runs out of your AMPs or he gets sued.  If you give Greg your money, you might as well go out into the street and set fire to it.  You will get no return on your investment.

Protip:  Don't listen to the imbecile "coininterview" aka Christian Peirson.  Christian is a chronic drug abuser who will soon be hauled out of his parent's house to jail by the DEA.  Greg is paying Christian to market RChain (Stop laughing!) even though Christian is completely and totally incompetent, has the IQ of a pickle, and his last job was in "Mexican landscaping", his words not mine.

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
jvper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 05:51:15 PM

I see... Dor and Greg promised Rchain, social layer, Special K and lots of things in return for our money. After they got the money, they divided the project, and now investors need to choose which part they prefer. Scammers!

Ideally, if they intended to be fair, each investor would have, at least, 1 AMP and 1 Rchain token (not to mention that two segregated projects are worse than a whole one as promised.

There were about a month of negotiations before the project spilt publicly. The fact an agreement wasn't reached is mind blowing but I wouldn't say that constitutes a scam. A bait and switch isn't illegal. I do understand the frustration. I certainly would be freaking out if I was bag holding amps. But again the speculation is completely out of control of Synereo or Rchain.

The social layer (will have to be a dapp funded by the Rchain Incubator), Rchain and Special K is still being developed by the Coop. See this document here to: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1BRN1it9X8JyfIFvqGfsK-y94R0Ask6f5ZVLdrE3zcRQ/edit

Synereo should be doing their own thing but they havent released anything on their youtube channel in 4 weeks. Their announcement according to dor will be on Jan 20th.

You also mentioned that two projects are worse than 1 whole promised. I can see your point but I would think its better to ultimately decentralize (spilt the project. if the founders are in disagreement etc).

I dont think you should do a 1-1 because dor, Anderson and other Synereo shareholders would own a large stake in the Rchain Network off the top making it very unfair. Thoughts? I think the distribution that vulcanize and the rchain team has come up with is very fair.

"The fact an agreement wasn't reached is mind blowing but I wouldn't say that constitutes a scam. A bait and switch isn't illegal"

If there was no agreement, but they reported themselves as a team, with no alert for this condition whatsoever, then a refund to 2CO investors would be the only solution.
planteater

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 05:56:43 PM

The fact of the matter is that Greg, who is now trying to collect funds for his version of "RChain", was fired from Synereo LTD for failing to deliver and malfeasance.  Greg is now attempting to steal Synereo LTD IP and gain monetary value from the work of others.  Greg would like you to believe that his version of "RChain" is the only one in development.  The truth is that Synereo LTD is continuing the development of RChain on its own with its own team without Greg.  Greg is angry over this and is committing multiple infractions for which he can be held legally liable.  There will never be any funding procured by him from David Otto or any other large, accredited investor, because of the legalities of Greg's situation.  Greg has stated previously that David Otto had agreed to give him a "blank check", but more recently has claimed that funding will ONLY come after the RChain ICO.  Of course, none of this is true.  Greg knows this and is taking advantage of the uninformed by attempting to convince them to give him their AMPs.  Greg is doing this because he knows the only money he will be able to get is the AMPs he collects off the naive.  Greg will never get $10M USD from anybody.  He will claim to "develop" his version of RChain until he runs out of your AMPs or he gets sued.  If you give Greg your money, you might as well go out into the street and set fire to it.  You will get no return on your investment.

Protip:  Don't listen to the imbecile "coininterview" aka Christian Pierson.  Christian is a chronic drug abuser who will soon be hauled out of his parent's house to jail by the DEA.  Greg is paying Christian to market RChain (Stop laughing!) even though Christian is completely and totally incompetent, has the IQ of a pickle, and his last job was in "Mexican landscaping", his words not mine.

Nobody knows the whole story of why Dor chose to oust Greg and keep all the money, knowing that many people invested partly or exclusively because of RChain and Greg's involvement. The code related to RChain is already in the public domain, and Dor was in agreement that it should be. I have not seen Dor say he is continuing to work on anything called RChain. I have seen him say the opposite, that he is looking for an existing blockchain on which to build the social network.

I'm not sure why you think you are an expert in the legalities of the situation, when even lawyers aren't sure.

Greg never said he had a blank check from Otto. Someone else said that it the Synereo Slack, but that was incorrect.

The rest of your speculations and ad hominems are not worth responding to.
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2017, 05:59:58 PM

Chill out. This is not the first time u talk about Greg issues without proof of his involvement in this specific RCHAIN. He might be working on his own revision of it and retain the brand name after breakout with synereo while not being aware of any other projects with identical tickers that can exist independently of his own chain.

DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 06:16:30 PM

The fact of the matter is that Greg, who is now trying to collect funds for his version of "RChain", was fired from Synereo LTD for failing to deliver and malfeasance.  Greg is now attempting to steal Synereo LTD IP and gain monetary value from the work of others.  Greg would like you to believe that his version of "RChain" is the only one in development.  The truth is that Synereo LTD is continuing the development of RChain on its own with its own team without Greg.  Greg is angry over this and is committing multiple infractions for which he can be held legally liable.  There will never be any funding procured by him from David Otto or any other large, accredited investor, because of the legalities of Greg's situation.  Greg has stated previously that David Otto had agreed to give him a "blank check", but more recently has claimed that funding will ONLY come after the RChain ICO.  Of course, none of this is true.  Greg knows this and is taking advantage of the uninformed by attempting to convince them to give him their AMPs.  Greg is doing this because he knows the only money he will be able to get is the AMPs he collects off the naive.  Greg will never get $10M USD from anybody.  He will claim to "develop" his version of RChain until he runs out of your AMPs or he gets sued.  If you give Greg your money, you might as well go out into the street and set fire to them.  You will get no return on your investment.

Protip:  Don't listen to the imbecile "coininterview" aka Christian Pierson.  Christian is a chronic drug abuser who will soon be hauled out of his parent's house to jail by the DEA.  Greg is paying Christian to market RChain (Stop laughing!) even though Christian is completely and totally incompetent, has the IQ of a pickle, and his last job was in "Mexican landscaping", his words not mine.

There is no IP. The technology is open source.

Please inform us about the legalities of Greg's situation.

There is no ICO. Just a swap. There is a chance for a clear spilt here and now your bringing drama to this thread. You dont see me on synereo's thread do you?

Thank you also for being the first troll here really.. Speedy effort.

I took a deliberate effort to divorce myself from the synereo thread after you publicly threatened me on the synereo forum.

You also spelled my name wrong. I reported you to the state police in chambersburg and fbi for threatening myself and my family on the synereo bitcointalk. https://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx . I do not use drugs and I am very reputable in the community in and outside of the Rchain project. I have way more invested in this project then yourself. You honestly need help.

I'd ask if you were high right now, but I already know the answer.  Sorry about the misspelling Christian Peirson.  I'd hate to have the police haul the wrong person off to jail for using illegal drugs.  Unfortunately for you, you uploaded several videos to Youtube of yourself talking and laughing about your illegal drug use and went on a very long rant on one of them about "mushrooms".  Video evidence is admissible in court.  I'm glad you called the Pennsylvania State Police.  They might go easy on you if you turn yourself in and plead stupidity.  I'd advise you to throw yourself at the mercy of the court.

As for your moronic claim that there is "no IP", you are again woefully misinformed.  Greg was an EMPLOYEE of Synereo LTD.  As an EMPLOYEE, everything Greg develops on company time or his own time that is in a related field is the sole property of Synereo LTD unless he received written consent from the company.  You have no background as to interpret the legalities of the situation and need to stick with things you know like shrubbery.

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 06:20:51 PM

Nobody knows the whole story of why Dor chose to oust Greg

Yeah, it's one of life's big mysteries.  Who would think when you commit malfeasance against Synereo LTD equity / AMP holders to extort money for your own independent company that you would get fired?  What a mindblower!

DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 06:31:29 PM

Its a shame you talk trash on Mexicans. It's a honorable to work 12 hours a day doing very hard physical labor with little pay. But to your point about intelligence, I also got accepted into the Navy intelligence program with top secret clearance promised right after A school. In order to join the navy you need a full nasis background check. So you can call the DOD if you have doubts.

I never said that there was anything wrong with being a "Mexican landscaper" as you put it.  I simply implied that is where your skill set lies, and that you have ZERO knowledge about much else.  I wouldn't put too much credence of your intelligence in the fact that the Navy accepted you into their "intelligence program with TOP SECRET clearance".  Anybody with any knowledge about the military knows that "TOP SECRET clearance" is the absolute bottom rung of the security clearance system.  The military is so hard pressed to get anyone into their ranks these days, especially the Navy, they'd take anyone they could trick into joining.

DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 06:35:22 PM

You brought up the legalities I am asking you for your interpretation because I am not a lawyer.

The interpretation under the law is that Greg is at fault and will face legal and financial repercussions if Synereo LTD chooses to pursue him for damages.  If I was Synereo LTD's legal counsel, I would recommend that they act to protect their and their shareholder's interests.

planteater

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 06:39:16 PM

You brought up the legalities I am asking you for your interpretation because I am not a lawyer.

The interpretation under the law is that Greg is at fault and will face legal and financial repercussions if Synereo LTD chooses to pursue him for damages.  If I was Synereo LTD's legal counsel, I would recommend that they act to protect their and their shareholder's interests.

Source?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: