Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:01:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] RCHAIN  (Read 44364 times)
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2017, 06:23:06 PM

I see a Dev who needs the resources to make it happen, but a CEO that's dosen't think shit costs money :/

Greg failed to deliver working code for months.  He was given every chance to work with the team to produce a working product, but he refused to work with anyone.  The fact is that you could give Greg $100M USD and he would never produce anything except excuses.  The only dev that was fired from the development team was Greg.  What does that tell you?

ahh, ya i admit i wasen't IMMERSED in AMP, so unaware of that part, thats funny, he was always so adamant about "People will vouch for my abilty to get shit done!" Cheesy haha so much for that ;p
idk, their not getting a penny from me, a team like this it's easier to buy low for profit on the news of their fuckups ;p

Greg helped form a new company that is in charge of RChain development now. He and lots of other people are hard at work. You can check out the project by joining the Slack. http://slack.rchain.coop/

Greg is offering to swap AMPs for tokens that will convert into native RChain tokens, for anyone who prefers to support the RChain project.

hmm, well i will join the slack, get info "from the horses mouths" there, thx Smiley 
hard to cut thru the "opinions" on here sometimes ;p

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042

White Male Libertarian Bro

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 06:25:59 PM

I see a Dev who needs the resources to make it happen, but a CEO that's dosen't think shit costs money :/

Greg failed to deliver working code for months.  He was given every chance to work with the team to produce a working product, but he refused to work with anyone.  The fact is that you could give Greg $100M USD and he would never produce anything except excuses.  The only dev that was fired from the development team was Greg.  What does that tell you?

ahh, ya i admit i wasen't IMMERSED in AMP, so unaware of that part, thats funny, he was always so adamant about "People will vouch for my abilty to get shit done!" Cheesy haha so much for that ;p
idk, their not getting a penny from me, a team like this it's easier to buy low for profit on the news of their fuckups ;p

Greg helped form a new company that is in charge of RChain development now. He and lots of other people are hard at work. You can check out the project by joining the Slack. http://slack.rchain.coop/

Greg is offering to swap AMPs for tokens that will convert into native RChain tokens, for anyone who prefers to support the RChain project.

Synereo LTD is still developing RChain.  You cannot take the IP of your former employer and use it to set up your own company.  You are going to end up in big trouble and anyone who gives you any money is going to lose it all.  It's obvious that you only care about raising money for yourselves and not about how the end result of your actions will affect those who give you their money.

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 06:26:50 PM

RChain? dafuq is this?

may switch some amps for shits and giggles but what's this i hear about taking years? lol um noooo.

what exch's will Rchain be on asap??  Any??  will it be controlled by dev or like amp whales who will exchange a shitload of amps? hrm...

still not convinced.

you guys should automatically give ppl who bought crowdsale AMP coins the EQUAL AMOUNT OF RCHAIN!! wth! - YOU and synereo had the breakup and us investors suffer....so wtf, our funds should be not split but given an equivalent amt because Rchain is unproven and still in infancy!!!

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
planteater

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 06:32:31 PM

Synereo LTD is still developing RChain.

Where do they say that? Could you provide a link, please?
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 06:38:06 PM

Synereo LTD's CEO, Dor Konforty, has stated this multiple times along with many other employees of Synereo LTD.  Do NOT play stupid.  This is NOT a game.  Stop trying to trick people into giving you money for something that is NOT legally yours.  The ones who give you their money will end up hurt the most.

If you do not believe me, join Synereo's Slack channel and ask them yourself.

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
planteater

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 06:45:19 PM

Synereo LTD's CEO, Dor Konforty, has stated this multiple times along with many other employees of Synereo LTD.  Do NOT play stupid.  This is NOT a game.  Stop trying to trick people into giving you money for something that is NOT legally yours.  The ones who give you their money will end up hurt the most.

I never claimed that anything belonging to Synereo was mine. I was not involved in either project. You're the one making claim after claim and failing to support them.
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 07:05:03 PM

I never claimed that anything belonging to Synereo was mine. I was not involved in either project. You're the one making claim after claim and failing to support them.

You are willingly aiding in the infringement of Synereo LTD IP and attempting to trick individuals for your own personal monetary gain.  Stop now.

planteater

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 07:12:26 PM

Infringement of what IP? You can't keep making all these claims with nothing to back them up.

You are willingly aiding in the infringement of Synereo LTD IP and attempting to trick individuals for your own personal monetary gain.  Stop now.
rakesh1_90

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Fall seven times, stand up eight.

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 07:28:02 PM

As with every other blockchain on the planet, it will be at least five years before it is in a state that could be considered "production-ready" for mission critical applications. It will be useful long before that, as Ethereum and other blockchains are now.

So Rchain will take 5 years to be ready according to you, Okay.

Now will we have a live counter to track the number of amps that are being converted?

And is it confirmed that Otto will be donating/investing $10million for RCHAIN development?

What if Otto steps back? Will the rchain project be abandoned due to lack of funds?
jimscarver

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 07:39:07 PM

Synereo LTD's CEO, Dor Konforty, has stated this multiple times along with many other employees of Synereo LTD.  Do NOT play stupid.  This is NOT a game.  Stop trying to trick people into giving you money for something that is NOT legally yours.  The ones who give you their money will end up hurt the most.

I am active in synereo slack and Dor never even suggested they might develop rchain.  He said rchain, being open source, is one option they might migrate to in the future. What you may be referring to is Dor's statement that there was no decision by the board to not build rchain on December 12th.

RChain is NOT Synereo IP since greg's  design resulted from the Casper POS research funded by the Ethereum Foundation.
planteater

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 07:56:41 PM

As with every other blockchain on the planet, it will be at least five years before it is in a state that could be considered "production-ready" for mission critical applications. It will be useful long before that, as Ethereum and other blockchains are now.

Now will we have a live counter to track the number of amps that are being converted?

And is it confirmed that Otto will be donating/investing $10million for RCHAIN development?

What if Otto steps back? Will the rchain project be abandoned due to lack of funds?

I'm not able to answer any of those questions. I suggest you ask in the RChain Slack.
ICOcountdown.com (OP)

Activity: 1008

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2017, 11:41:12 PM

There is more venture capital that can be available probably.

ICOcountdown.com (OP)

Activity: 1008

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2017, 01:50:19 AM

Technical documentation was just updated: https://rchain-architecture.readthedocs.io/en/latest/index.html

Technical documentation is looking good, I think this is what everyone wants.

Joint Force

Activity: 804

DAO ↔ DApp

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2017, 02:42:50 AM

The RCHAIN code is all open source. Development started over 10 years ago and before the existence of Synereo LTD. The RCHAIN architecture is part of the commons and anyone can use it.

DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 03:08:15 AM

Synereo LTD's CEO, Dor Konforty, has stated this multiple times along with many other employees of Synereo LTD.  Do NOT play stupid.  This is NOT a game.  Stop trying to trick people into giving you money for something that is NOT legally yours.  The ones who give you their money will end up hurt the most.

I am active in synereo slack and Dor never even suggested they might develop rchain.  He said rchain, being open source, is one option they might migrate to in the future. What you may be referring to is Dor's statement that there was no decision by the board to not build rchain on December 12th.

Let's not be disingenuous Jim.  What exactly do you think Dor's statement meant?

"As a result of the Synereo LTD Board decision of December 12th, 2016 not to develop the RChain Platform" --> this never happened.
- Dor Konforty

It means that Synereo LTD has the full intention of developing the RChain platform on its own with its own developers without Greg.  This has been stated multiple times by MalthusJohn who works for Synereo LTD.  Greg was an EMPLOYEE of Synereo LTD.  The termination of that employee doesn't equate to the termination of Synereo LTD's property rights over RChain.

RChain is NOT Synereo IP since greg's  design resulted from the Casper POS research funded by the Ethereum Foundation.

The RCHAIN code is all open source. Development started over 10 years ago and before the existence of Synereo LTD. The RCHAIN architecture is part of the commons and anyone can use it.

You're both wrong.  Greg was an EMPLOYEE of Synereo LTD working with other employees of Synereo LTD to develop the RChain protocol.  It does not matter who agreed to fund Greg for his work.  The property rights to RChain still remain with Synereo LTD.  Synereo LTD has in no way forfeited those rights.  Part of Greg's contribution to RChain as an employee might have been influenced by his previous work prior to Synereo LTD being extant, but that in no way gives him legal rights to RChain and related IP.  You both need to refer to the legal definitions of what exactly constitutes as "IP".  IP is not simply "source code".  Lucius Gregory Meredith, Ed Eykholt, and everyone who is helping Greg commit violations against Synereo LTD's IP is risking legal measures being taken against them.

DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 03:39:18 AM

Let's not be disingenuous Jim.  What exactly do you think Dor's statement meant?

"As a result of the Synereo LTD Board decision of December 12th, 2016 not to develop the RChain Platform" --> this never happened.
- Dor Konforty

It means that Synereo LTD has the full intention of developing the RChain platform on its own with its own developers without Greg.  This has been stated multiple times by MalthusJohn who works for Synereo LTD.  Greg was an EMPLOYEE of Synereo LTD.  The termination of that employee doesn't equate to the termination of Synereo LTD's property rights over RChain.

You're both wrong.  Greg was an EMPLOYEE of Synereo LTD working with other employees of Synereo LTD to develop the RChain protocol.  It does not matter who agreed to fund Greg for his work.  The property rights to RChain still remain with Synereo LTD.  Synereo LTD has in no way forfeited those rights.  Part of Greg's contribution to RChain as an employee might have been influenced by his previous work prior to Synereo LTD being extant, but that in no way gives him legal rights to RChain and related IP.  You both need to refer to the legal definitions of what exactly constitutes as "IP".  IP is not simply "source code".  Lucius Gregory Meredith, Ed Eykholt, and everyone who is helping Greg commit violations against Synereo LTD's IP is risking legal measures being taken against them.

RChain was developed by a third party not synereo LTD. It is my understanding that greg was no under contract. Biosimiliarty LLC was but not greg. You can message him yourself if you need further clarification. I dont know why we are droning on about this without formal accusations being brought to Greg or the Rchain Coop..

RChain was and has always been developed and owned by Synereo LTD.  I don't need "further clarification".  YOU need to ask Greg what legally binding contracts he is under and refer to corporate legal statutes to determine the viability of Greg's claims.

DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 04:38:46 AM

RChain was developed by a third party not synereo LTD. It is my understanding that greg was no under contract. Biosimiliarty LLC was but not greg. You can message him yourself if you need further clarification. I dont know why we are droning on about this without formal accusations being brought to Greg or the Rchain Coop..

RChain was and has always been developed and owned by Synereo LTD.  I don't need "further clarification".  YOU need to ask Greg what legally binding contracts he is under and refer to corporate legal statutes to determine the viability of Greg's claims.

I did ask him yesterday. I just summarized his response above. The burden of proof is on you. Or you need to show me formal legal accusations brought against Greg or the Rchain Coop. I'll have him on Coin Interview and we can grill him live on the show about all the legality issues you want. We can bring the legal issues up next wednesday by coming to the Rchain Hangout. In fact I would also love to see Dor bring up the legal issues on his show. That way we can finally get clarity on both sides.

If Greg is leading you to believe this, Greg is lying to you.

DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 04:53:17 AM

RChain was and has always been developed and owned by Synereo LTD.  I don't need "further clarification".  YOU need to ask Greg what legally binding contracts he is under and refer to corporate legal statutes to determine the viability of Greg's claims.

I did ask him yesterday. I just summarized his response above. The burden of proof is on you. Or you need to show me formal legal accusations brought against Greg or the Rchain Coop. I'll have him on Coin Interview and we can grill him live on the show about all the legality issues you want. We can bring the legal issues up next wednesday by coming to the Rchain Hangout. In fact I would also love to see Dor bring up the legal issues on his show. That way we can finally get clarity on both sides.

Again, until Synereo comes to the table with a clear accusations and a lawsuit can we put this issue on the shelf until further notice? Or do we want to agree to disagree or just keep screaming at each other? At the end of the day. I dont work for Rchain, I dont work for Synereo or Greg. I dont really understand what the point is. Would you like to come on my show your welcome to ask the questions to him directly?

I'm not screaming at you.  I'm just stating fact.  Greg is lying to you if he is telling you these things.  Greg understands what compromises "IP" and the contractual obligations he is under.  If anyone gives Greg or RChain Coop any money, they will lose it.  I guarantee it.

DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 05:03:45 AM

Again, until Synereo comes to the table with a clear accusations and a lawsuit can we put this issue on the shelf until further notice? Or do we want to agree to disagree or just keep screaming at each other? At the end of the day. I dont work for Rchain, I dont work for Synereo or Greg. I dont really understand what the point is. Would you like to come on my show your welcome to ask the questions to him directly?

I'm not screaming at you.  I'm just stating fact.  Greg is lying to you if he is telling you these things.  Greg understands what compromises "IP" and the contractual obligations he is under.  If anyone gives Greg or RChain Coop any money, they will lose it.  I guarantee it.

Okay cool. Im fine with presenting facts too. I invite you to the show. The grilling should never stop.

The facts will be presented in due time.

DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 05:10:20 AM

Okay cool. Im fine with presenting facts too. I invite you to the show. The grilling should never stop.

The facts will be presented in due time.

Im on the edge of my seat mate. I really hope both project succeed. Ultimately, I just want people to be happy in what their doing.

If Greg and Ed continue down the path they are on, many people will end up very unhappy.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: