Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:19:45 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] RCHAIN  (Read 44364 times)
ICOcountdown.com (OP)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2017, 02:41:37 AM

It's going to be interesting to know what the coop will do with the amps. You couldn't even dump them. There's no liquidity.

You are such a fudder.  What's up want cheap AMPs to swap for RCHAIN tokens?

Lol. I'll never touch that coin again. Why would you touch a market that loss 800% of its cap.

You never bought any AMPs remember.  How many times did you state on video that you don't own any AMPs and you never participated in the crowdsales?  Why are you even involved in any of this?  You don't have any skin in the game.  You don't have any programming experience.  You are a weed smoking, mushroom growing loser.  Nobody takes you seriously.  The ONLY reason you are here is to get free shit from people like that laptop that Synereo LTD bought for you on Greg's behest which you then used to assist him in blackmailing all the Synereo LTD equity holders and AMP holders.  You have NO skills.  Anyone can record a video.  You can't even do that right.  Let's be honest.  Greg just pays you because he is a ballless sack of shit who doesn't have any self-esteem or friends and has to befriend druggies he meets online, because nobody else wants anything to do with him.

Yeah, you would know a lot about investing and what has the most potential for a ROI.  What day of training in your Mexican landscaping job did they teach you that?

Right..

Excellent rebuttal of my points.  Good job.

You have asked the same questions like 2 weeks ago. They aren't even questions it's just general insults  Cheesy

DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042

White Male Libertarian Bro

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 04:08:55 AM

It's going to be interesting to know what the coop will do with the amps. You couldn't even dump them. There's no liquidity.

Lol. I'll never touch that coin again. Why would you touch a market that loss 800% of its cap.

You never bought any AMPs remember.  How many times did you state on video that you don't own any AMPs and you never participated in the crowdsales?  Why are you even involved in any of this?  You don't have any skin in the game.  You don't have any programming experience.  You are a weed smoking, mushroom growing loser.  Nobody takes you seriously.  The ONLY reason you are here is to get free shit from people like that laptop that Synereo LTD bought for you on Greg's behest which you then used to assist him in blackmailing all the Synereo LTD equity holders and AMP holders.  You have NO skills.  Anyone can record a video.  You can't even do that right.  Let's be honest.  Greg just pays you because he is a ballless sack of shit who doesn't have any self-esteem or friends and has to befriend druggies he meets online, because nobody else wants anything to do with him.

Yeah, you would know a lot about investing and what has the most potential for a ROI.  What day of training in your Mexican landscaping job did they teach you that?

Right..

Excellent rebuttal of my points.  Good job.

You have asked the same questions like 2 weeks ago. They aren't even questions it's just general insults  Cheesy

He can't provide a rebuttal because it is the truth.  Pick out one factual inaccuracy in my post.  Just ONE.

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
ICOcountdown.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2017, 04:13:30 AM

Right..

Excellent rebuttal of my points.  Good job.

You have asked the same questions like 2 weeks ago. They aren't even questions it's just general insults  Cheesy

He can't provide a rebuttal because it is the truth.  Pick out one factual inaccuracy in my post.  Just ONE.

All of it is just complete garbage. I'm not even try to defend anyone, if you want to critique something real let me know.

DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 04:32:25 AM

Right..

You have asked the same questions like 2 weeks ago. They aren't even questions it's just general insults  Cheesy

He can't provide a rebuttal because it is the truth.  Pick out one factual inaccuracy in my post.  Just ONE.

All of it is just complete garbage. I'm not even try to defend anyone, if you want to critique something real let me know.

Oh really?  It's all "just complete garbage".  Lol

Let me tell you something.  I HAVE VIDEO EVIDENCE COMING DIRECTLY FROM CHRISTIAN PEIRSON'S (AKA COININTERVIEW) MOUTH CONFIRMING THAT ALL OF IT IS 100% TRUE.

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
ICOcountdown.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2017, 04:38:10 AM

Right..

Let me tell you something.  I HAVE VIDEO EVIDENCE COMING DIRECTLY FROM CHRISTIAN PEIRSON'S (AKA COININTERVIEW) MOUTH CONFIRMING THAT ALL OF IT IS 100% TRUE.

I am ready for the data. Lay it on me.

DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 04:49:40 AM
Last edit: March 05, 2017, 02:29:50 PM by DecentralizeEconomics

I'm not even try to defend anyone, if you want to critique something real let me know.

I'm going to start "critiquing" you too.  I talk to so many different people in this arena that I've heard all about your little bullshit games.

Here you are running that stupid, scammy website of yours, insisting that people pay you to promote their coins.  You don't have any damn money except for what you can get out of your extortion schemes.  You're a goddamn, worthless piece of monkey shit too.  Now, you've hooked up with Lucius Gregory Meredith, who is nothing more than a con-artist, fraud, and unsuccessful blackmailer, to get paid to promote something he stole that HE DOESN'T EVEN HAVE THE LEGAL RIGHTS TO, and you have the fucking nerve to come on here and act all high and mighty.  YOU HAVE NO FUCKING MORAL GROUND.  Your little buddy Christian Peirson, aka coininterview, is a CRIMINAL, whether or not he has been convicted.  He flagrantly flaunts the fact that he is breaking drug laws ON VIDEO.  That's how stupid he is.  None of you are any damn good.  You're all just a bunch of sleazy conmen who make money off your criminal actions.

DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 04:51:32 AM

Right..

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU5CBbxAeFYnodf32w3ahOQ/videos

It's all on the ninety-one Synereo hangout videos.  Go watch them.  I've watched every single one.  It's all there.  I urge everyone to go see for themselves.

ICOcountdown.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2017, 04:51:48 AM

I'm not even try to defend anyone, if you want to critique something real let me know.

I'm going to start "critiquing" you too.  I talk to so many different people in this arena that I've heard all about your little bullshit games.

Here you are running that stupid, scammy website of yours, insisting that people pay you to promote their coins.  You don't have any damn money except for what you can get out of your extortion schemes.  You're a goddamn, worthless piece of monkey shit too.  Now, you've hooked up with Lucius Gregory Meredith, who is nothing more than a con-artist, fraud, and unsuccessful blackmailer, to get paid to promote something he stole that HE DOESN'T EVEN HAVE THE LEGAL RIGHTS TO, and you have the fucking nerve to come on here and act all high and mighty.  YOU HAVE NO FUCKING MORAL GROUND.  You're little buddy Christian Peirson, aka coininterview, is a CRIMINAL, whether or not he has been convicted.  He flagrantly flaunts the fact that he is breaking drug laws ON VIDEO.  That's how stupid he is.  None of you are any damn good.  You're all just a bunch of sleazy conmen who make money off your criminal actions.

Are you gonna post the evidence or not? Stop boring me and at least entertain me.

ICOcountdown.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2017, 04:52:30 AM

Right..

It's all on the ninety-one Synereo hangout videos.  Go watch them.  I've watched every single one.  It's all there.  I urge everyone to go see for themselves.

If you want to work as hard as me at least point out some timestamps where your evidence is located.

DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 04:54:10 AM

Here you are running that stupid, scammy website of yours, insisting that people pay you to promote their coins.  You don't have any damn money except for what you can get out of your extortion schemes.  You're a goddamn, worthless piece of monkey shit too.  Now, you've hooked up with Lucius Gregory Meredith, who is nothing more than a con-artist, fraud, and unsuccessful blackmailer, to get paid to promote something he stole that HE DOESN'T EVEN HAVE THE LEGAL RIGHTS TO, and you have the fucking nerve to come on here and act all high and mighty.  YOU HAVE NO FUCKING MORAL GROUND.  You're little buddy Christian Peirson, aka coininterview, is a CRIMINAL, whether or not he has been convicted.  He flagrantly flaunts the fact that he is breaking drug laws ON VIDEO.  That's how stupid he is.  None of you are any damn good.  You're all just a bunch of sleazy conmen who make money off your criminal actions.

Are you gonna post the evidence or not? Stop boring me and at least entertain me.

You're a piece of fucking shit.  I could buy and sell your sorry ass.  Why don't you go get a real job instead of running extortion schemes you lazy rat bastard?

DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 04:55:45 AM

Right..

If you want to work as hard as me at least point out some timestamps where your evidence is located.

Why fucking bother?  In almost every single one, Christian is bragging about using drugs.  Just randomly pick one.

ICOcountdown.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2017, 04:56:11 AM

You're a piece of fucking shit.  I could buy and sell your sorry ass.  Why don't you go get a real job instead of running extortion schemes you lazy rat bastard?

I'm still waiting for the evidence. Once you get it we can discuss it. Take your time Smiley

ICOcountdown.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2017, 04:57:11 AM

Right..

Why fucking bother?  In almost every single one, Christian is bragging about using drugs.  Just randomly pick one.

Give me one timestamp of it then, if it's so obvious provide a timestamp on youtube. You seem to know alot so it should be easy.

DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 05:50:36 AM

This is hiliarious. I'm so happy this is a public forum. The most ironic things is: I have a lawyer on my show. I've even invited you on the show and you keep turning it down. You seriously need help.

I also don't understand the aggression. You obviously don't conduct any business on this space. If you really wanted
Things to recover for the synereo market you would be acting the way you are.

I still haven't posted in the synereo thread because I don't want to hurt the project.

Your looking for abrittage opportunities. I get it..

Oh Christian, I'm glad you could join us.  I hope you find it just as hilarious when you are sitting in front of a judge.  No lawyer is going to be able to save you from your own stupidity.

Synereo is going to recover based on its own merits.  I'm not worried about it at all.  If it could survive you fucking bozos, it can survive ANYTHING.

I do appreciate you keeping your sorry ass off the Synereo AMP thread, but that's more to your benefit than ours.

I'm getting all my money making opportunities from when I copy every single goddamn line of code of your bullshit "RChain" to make YOURChain, and I'm giving out all the "promotional coupon tokens" for FREE!  How the fuck do you intend on raising any goddamn money for development when I do that?  Go ask Greg how the fuck that is going to work out for you.  What is his goddamn solution for that one?  I'd certainly be interested in hearing it.  Why the fuck doesn't that sack of shit log his ballless ass into this forum and give us an update?

Right..

It's all on the ninety-one Synereo hangout videos.  Go watch them.  I've watched every single one.  It's all there.  I urge everyone to go see for themselves.

Why fucking bother?  In almost every single one, Christian is bragging about using drugs.  Just randomly pick one.

Give me one timestamp of it then, if it's so obvious provide a timestamp on youtube. You seem to know alot so it should be easy.

Here's a good one: Synereo Hangout 23

In the first few minutes, Christian, aka coininterview, explains his "Mexican landscaping" job.  Clearly, you can tell he is either so high he is out of his mind, or he is just fucking retarded.  According to Christian's advice at 2:30, maybe the solution for the RChain Coop to ACTUALLY get their fucking redemption process completed is to hire Mexicans instead of Vulcanize.  "Mexicans don't take breaks. They just work dude.  It's crazy."

Since Christian is here, maybe he can point out to us the video where he gave his thirty minute presentation on how "mushrooms" would be great marketing material for Synereo.  That was one of my favorites.  Or maybe, he can give us the link to the video where he is talking about using illegal substances in the chat.  How about it Christian?  Will you do that for us?  Or is your mind so fried that you can't remember what you did yesterday let alone a few weeks ago?

altcoiner555

Activity: 356
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 12:17:36 PM

Right..

LMAO. Who is that guy. I thought we were talking about the basement retard with the beard.  What a space monkey, looks like that evil guy from Karate Kid.

altcoiner555

Activity: 356
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 12:29:24 PM

What a team!

DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 02:33:08 PM

What a team!

If anyone REALLY believes that anyone is going to give these imbeciles a single dime let alone $10M USD, they need to have their head examined.

ICOcountdown.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2017, 11:46:08 PM

What a team!

If anyone REALLY believes that anyone is going to give these imbeciles a single dime let alone $10M USD, they need to have their head examined.

I dunno bro, those are looking like some serious people. The guy in the middle is getting into it for sure. How can you not trust that beautiful face?

DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 04:24:00 AM

I'll be in Hong Kong this week to meet a few new partners. I don't know if I'll be able to stream the event live until I get to the hotel and check out the wifi situation. I'll most likely do a hard recording on zoom and post the interview afterwards like this week.

This includes the Casper hangout on Monday.

If you actually have enough on the ball to fly to HK and see partners, etc. then you don't need this mess, you just need a new project.

There is really no opportunity for promoters with this project or Synereo.  Synereo is slowly transitioning to being a software company and this mess is just a game.

The funny thing is some idiot, probably Greg, is paying for Christian to fly to Hong Kong in a desperate attempt to get funding from the Chinese communist govt.  Lol  You can't make this stuff up.

ICOcountdown.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2017, 04:26:32 AM

I'll be in Hong Kong this week to meet a few new partners. I don't know if I'll be able to stream the event live until I get to the hotel and check out the wifi situation. I'll most likely do a hard recording on zoom and post the interview afterwards like this week.

This includes the Casper hangout on Monday.

If you actually have enough on the ball to fly to HK and see partners, etc. then you don't need this mess, you just need a new project.

There is really no opportunity for promoters with this project or Synereo.  Synereo is slowly transitioning to being a software company and this mess is just a game.

The funny thing is some idiot, probably Greg, is paying for Christian to fly to Hong Kong in a desperate attempt to get funding from the Chinese communist govt.  Lol  You can't make this stuff up.

Don't hate on the Chinese, they are serious business people. You don't seem to realise crypto bridges East and West. Don't worry they see all.  Cool

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: