Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:55:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] RCHAIN  (Read 44364 times)
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042

White Male Libertarian Bro

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 04:36:19 AM

I'll be in Hong Kong this week to meet a few new partners. I don't know if I'll be able to stream the event live until I get to the hotel and check out the wifi situation. I'll most likely do a hard recording on zoom and post the interview afterwards like this week.

This includes the Casper hangout on Monday.

If you actually have enough on the ball to fly to HK and see partners, etc. then you don't need this mess, you just need a new project.

There is really no opportunity for promoters with this project or Synereo.  Synereo is slowly transitioning to being a software company and this mess is just a game.

The funny thing is some idiot, probably Greg, is paying for Christian to fly to Hong Kong in a desperate attempt to get funding from the Chinese communist govt.  Lol  You can't make this stuff up.

Don't hate on the Chinese, they are serious business people. You don't seem to realise crypto bridges East and West. Don't worry they see all.  Cool

The Chinese communist govt is the enemy of free people everywhere.  The only business they know is the business of thievery and slave labor.  The fact that "RChain Coop" is even considering getting funding from them speaks volumes.  I'm not surprised though.  Greg, Ed, Christian, You, and the whole RChain gang are a bunch of thieves, blackmailers, and communists.  Some people will do anything for money.  RChain is the perfect example.

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
ICOcountdown.com (OP)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2017, 05:09:30 AM

Ignorance = Fear.  Cool

ICOcountdown.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2017, 05:58:10 AM

To the promoters,  i hope you have realized that your grand total audience you are playing for is about 5 people for Rchain and Synereo combined.

All the "newbies" are trolls and sock puppets.

I came in here thinking there might be newbies getting suckered but really there aren't because there are no newbies.

90% of posts are from 2 promoters and a crazy man, and the other 10% are sock puppets for various people who lost their ass in the AMP market.

So, I feel much better now that I have no real business here , but you guys really need to wise up !  

Hopefully you will seek to move on to greener pastures.  

This is pretty ironic, because anyone can check your post history and will realise in around 5 seconds that you yourself are a sock puppet. Please do your job properly. This is so easy it's boring.

altcoiner555

Activity: 356
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 04:40:26 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTz93Y-qeq0
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 05:53:49 PM

I'll be in Hong Kong this week to meet a few new partners.

Don't hate on the Chinese, they are serious business people. You don't seem to realise crypto bridges East and West. Don't worry they see all.  Cool

Who said anything about funding.

Ignorance = Fear.  Cool

Fuck You.

Fuck Greg.

Fuck the RChain Coop.

Fuck Your Chicom partners.

Fuck the Chinese communist govt.

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
altcoiner555

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 06:18:25 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDE0EoP7iuI
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 03:41:17 AM

Even more reasons why the Chinese wont touch your project. They have already been burned once with Yunbi.

The Chinese communist govt doesn't want anything to do with a project that promotes free speech.  Synereo isn't something the Chinese communist govt can control.  Fuck them.  Fuck their censorship.  Fuck their all-seeing, intrusive totalitarian state.  There is NO business in China free from the communist party.  There is NO individual in China with money who isn't in bed with the communist party.  They can go to hell.  Enjoy being their fucking bitch Christian.  Their blood is on your hands.

mm2543363580

Activity: 952
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 03:47:32 AM

Who said anything about funding.

Ignorance = Fear.  Cool

Fuck You.

Fuck Greg.

Fuck the RChain Coop.

Fuck Your Chicom partners.

Fuck the Chinese communist govt.

sorry,Chinese communist govt is your mam

DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 04:45:01 AM

Right.. over 50% of the mining power on th BTC network comes from china. A significant amount of money that poured into the Ethereum project in 2015 came from Chinese VCs..

What makes you think BTC or Ethereum is "decentralized"?  You're an idiot.  This just proves that you are ONLY here for your own personal gain.  You'll steal, blackmail, or submit to the Chinese communist party if it means you get paid.

DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 08:14:18 PM

...you've lost all hope mate. I think you've hit the pavement.

Christian... Oh... I mean "SHADOW"... be sure to mention to the Chinese that you have been offered a "top secret" position in "US Navy Intelligence".  Take lots of pictures of PRC ships while you are in Hong Kong and try to figure out their deployment schedules to the South China Sea.  Don't be shy about offering people RHOC promotional coupon tokens for this information.

ICOcountdown.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2017, 10:15:28 PM

The REAL history of RChain,  as written by its REAL Inventor , Vlad Z. 

https://blog.ethereum.org/2016/12/06/history-casper-chapter-1/

Here we go: search Greg in the post.

Wink

Thanks for the link Smiley

altcoiner555

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 10:40:43 PM

The REAL history of RChain,  as written by its REAL Inventor , Vlad Z. 

https://blog.ethereum.org/2016/12/06/history-casper-chapter-1/

https://youtu.be/bEA49zbxJQQ?t=2m17s
ICOcountdown.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2017, 11:05:23 PM

So we are down to just the 2 promoter accounts today, I guess the crazy guy took the day off Smiley

How much money did you guys make today ? Grin

The memes did give me a large amount of satisfaction.

altcoiner555

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 11:11:39 PM

So we are down to just the 2 promoter accounts today, I guess the crazy guy took the day off Smiley

How much money did you guys make today ? Grin

You're right with such promotion skills, I really should be paid.
altcoiner555

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 11:33:26 PM

total pages: 30
total useful posts : 0
total newbies converted to rchain: 0

total earnings by promoters: 0

Pump it!
altcoiner555

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 11:51:15 PM

I keep hearing rumors about why this thing is delayed, maybe you can help to clear things up.

Intellectual Property lawsuit ? 

Yeah. The lawsuit is real like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2VJnjVe7NE
altcoiner555

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 02:25:55 AM

Keep working hard , staying online, all for no money !

gotta watch this useless empty forum don't ya ?

Let me tell ya , if you and your pals drop this thing, it will just flat drop, over kaput. 

This thing is no good, its just dragging out , draggging out, that's all that's left.

the rchain "supporters" are just spending all their time in the Synereo channels because thats the only place there are any people.

Sorry to break up your FUD party. You're not very good at sock-puppetry.  You gave yourself away having a noob account, but posting insider information on the AMP thread.  It's understandable now that you don't have a CTO and the whole value proposition for AMP is now being developed for RCHAIN. 

This is what has been done in the last 2 months:

Whitepaper(s): http://rchain-architecture.readthedocs.io/en/latest/

Video Updates https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSS3jCffMiz574_q64Ukj_w/videos

That clip art roadmap made by Dor's sister for AMP is well worth the $5M tho, maybe I shouldn't swap.

DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 07:44:24 PM

altcoiner555

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 07:54:44 PM

Didn't you hear? You're man Trump is now in RCHAIN.

ICOcountdown.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2017, 10:10:49 PM

I noticed there aren't any retard losers in the Synereo slack today !  Taking the day off ?

I noticed that Synereo posted a new blog post  !

I noticed that AMPs are higher on higher volume !

I noticed that rchain promoters made $0.00 dollars today !

Quadruple whammy ! 

Might want to change your post there buddy LOL

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: