Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:35:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] RCHAIN  (Read 44364 times)
ICOcountdown.com (OP)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2017, 11:21:41 PM

If I quote you, you will start changing my posts again Cry

DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042

White Male Libertarian Bro

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 11:27:51 PM

Here I think I can help.

How to get paid ......

step 1 :    Get hired by somebody that has money ..........OOOOPS !  

Lol

Be fair... Greg has a Subaru and his hair which he could sell to a wig shop.  Plus, his wife has a REAL job.

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
ICOcountdown.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2017, 12:13:35 AM

Here I think I can help.

How to get paid ......

step 1 :    Get hired by somebody that has money ..........OOOOPS !  

Lol

Be fair... Greg has a Subaru and his hair which he could sell to a wig shop.  Plus, his wife has a REAL job.

How can you doubt such a sick whip though?

Absolutely ridiculous.

altcoiner555

Activity: 356
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 01:30:17 PM

money made by rchain promoters today =  $0.00 !

Your name is wrong.
altcoiner555

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 06:12:48 PM

echo .......... echo...........hello.........hello.......anybody here ?

Ah , now I see why you must go in the AMP thread, there are actually people there !  lol Smiley

FUD is too weak here, your motivations too transparent: RCHAIN redemption is good for AMP price yet you protest.  Quite clear you are shitting your pants knowing that a significant percentage of AMPs will soon be swapped for RHOCs.  It's OK dude Dor's premine will always be larger.  

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!  Cheesy
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 07:06:58 PM

Ah , now I see why you must go in the AMP thread, there are actually people there !  lol Smiley

FUD is too weak here, your motivations too transparent: RCHAIN redemption is good for AMP price yet you protest.  Quite clear you are shitting your pants knowing that a significant percentage of AMPs will soon be swapped for RHOCs.  It's OK dude Dor's premine will always be larger.  

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!  Cheesy

At least Dor earned that money, unlike some people we know who collect money, refuse to work, play bongo music, chat with druggies on the internet, and live off his wife.

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
jvper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 09:43:34 PM

At least Dor earned that money, unlike some people we know who collect money, refuse to work, play bongo music, chat with druggies on the internet, and live off his wife.

Although I tend to agree with you about Greg, I don't agree with "Dor earned that money", for he did not deliver anything at all. So far, same thing as Greg, objectively speaking...
altcoiner555

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 11:13:06 PM

Dev gone?  Angry
ICOcountdown.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2017, 05:34:31 AM

Dev gone?  Angry

I am not the dev, and the dev isn't gone  Cheesy

altcoiner555

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 12:19:26 PM

Dev gone?  Angry

I am not the dev, and the dev isn't gone  Cheesy

Well he's not here and your updates are amateur at best.
altcoiner555

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 03:29:32 PM

money made by AMP Fudders today = $0  Smiley

Haters gonna hate !

*AMP Holders
altcoiner555

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 04:37:22 PM

Release the fucking tokens, you hippies.
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 04:39:12 PM

Although I tend to agree with you about Greg, I don't agree with "Dor earned that money", for he did not deliver anything at all. So far, same thing as Greg, objectively speaking...

Dor has delivered the Synereo Alpha which is completely new code and ACTUALLY works.  I know this because I was asked to test it weeks ago, and I'm using it RIGHT NOW!

Greg on the other hand hasn't delivered jack squat.  Greg is too lazy or incompetent or both to even write a program for the "RHOC promotional coupon token swap conversion".  Seriously, how hard is it to accept some Omni assets and issue an equal amount of Ethereum assets.  If he was so inclined, it could be done manually.  Everything in his Github is basically total bullshit which doesn't do anything.  The only thing that works is code he copied from an open source project which hasn't been updated since 1992.  Clown show.

DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 04:45:30 PM

Maybe Greg's wife could do the "Ethereum swap"... She does everything else.

altcoiner555

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 04:45:55 PM

Dor has delivered the Synereo Alpha which is completely new code and ACTUALLY works.  I know this because I was asked to test it weeks ago, and I'm using it RIGHT NOW!

Greg on the other hand hasn't delivered jack squat.  Greg is too lazy or incompetent or both to even write a program for the "RHOC promotional coupon token swap conversion".  Seriously, how hard is it to accept some Omni assets and issue an equal amount of Ethereum assets.  If he was so inclined, it could be done manually.  Everything in his Github is basically total bullshit which doesn't do anything.  The only thing that works is code he copied from an open source project which hasn't been updated since 1992.  Clown show.

They were analysing taints.
altcoiner555

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 09:40:02 PM

Nope , still no real people in here !

page 32 !  world record for zero content thread talking to nobody ! 

Nice use of bold font. Seems like you might be a graphic designer.  Wink
NoveltyMechanics

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 09:42:25 PM

Explanation video for  "Load Balancer Contract" "https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzKrFXrekvE&t=160s"
ilog

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

Bitcoin the only GOD.

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 08:35:53 AM

I accidentally remembered Rchain. ITs like remember berries are working for real.

If Greg would be a real developer he would have not put this girly scene on live videos to smash every investor altitude towards synereo as whole.

In BITCOIN we Trust.
altcoiner555

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 10:59:44 AM

I accidentally remembered Rchain. ITs like remember berries are working for real.

If Greg would be a real developer he would have not put this girly scene on live videos to smash every investor altitude towards synereo as whole.

Are you 14?
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 04:50:29 PM

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: