Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:24:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] RCHAIN  (Read 44361 times)
ICOcountdown.com (OP)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2017, 02:31:43 AM

Self-buying.

Got any proof?

Seems like your account - if you read back is dedicated to destroying this thread. Do you not think anyone can check post history?

LMAO

altcoiner555

Activity: 356
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 10:11:17 AM

Self-buying.

Got any proof?

Seems like your account - if you read back is dedicated to destroying this thread. Do you not think anyone can check post history?

LMAO

Yeah go back further.  I was the only person supporting & defending this project, until Greg lied multiple times and is still lying and yet you never address these lies when they are pointed out. 
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042

White Male Libertarian Bro

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 02:38:27 AM

YOURCHAIN IS NOW HIRING!

IF YOU WANT TO BE PART OF A WINNING TEAM INSTEAD OF HANGING OUT WITH THE low energy HIPPIE DRUGGIE COMMIE RCHAIN LOSERS WHO GET FIRED AND CAN'T HOLD A JOB, THEN SEND ME A PM!

I'M PAYING GOOD MONEY FOR HARD WORKERS.

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
JoeyDaMan7

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 03:08:39 AM

Once upon a time I had more than 29 btc. I invested in a crowdsale of AMPs. They said the price was good.
Today I have less than 10 btc worth of AMPs. Luckily, I didn't convert them to RHOC or URHOC. No offense, but I see things can get worse...

As long as you still have your AMPs, you'll do well. AMP has more room to grow than Bitcoin right now, it's POS, and I'm willing to bet that a ton of people will be using the system with the hopes of getting rich from earning AMPs.
JoeyDaMan7

Activity: 181

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 03:19:42 AM

So it turns out there was no smart contract. Greg lied to us for months and now he's processing them manually.  He hasn't processed any for days and now is holding back preventing prospective participants from seeing how much is being swapped. Also refusing to answer any questions in Slack regarding supply or how many RHOC he will award himself.

Because he's most likely secretly using your AMPs to buy Potcoin! When I look back on what he did with Synereo, I can't see why people would trust him with their money. For all they know, he could've copied code from someone else's project, changed it up a little, and then released parts of it here and there to give the speculators the impression that progress is being made.

He's just determined to make money with his project by doing absolutely nothing - like a LOT of people on this forum.
Joint Force

Activity: 804
Merit: 500

DAO ↔ DApp

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2017, 08:59:31 AM

Not many days left to swap
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGaRGasA2d0

Wexfgy12

Activity: 204

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 01:22:12 PM

How many AMPS have been converted? Is there a tracker?
altcoiner555

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 02:34:07 PM

Lol is that a parody video?
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 05:28:25 AM

In the last few days, it has been made clear that the RChain regime has to go.  No longer will RChain be controlled by a group of liars, cheaters, and thieves.  RChain belongs to the people.  Nobody should have to pay any membership fees to these commie thugs.  In the name of everything that is good and righteous, I have ordered the full and irreversible issuance of the YOURChain promotional coupon token (aka URHOCs) on the Ethereum blockchain.  During the coming days, I will be giving away for FREE 100k URHOC tokens to anyone who asks for them.  URHOC tokens are going to be the exact same thing as RChain RHOC tokens.  YOURChain is copying RChain's code line for line.  Since one RHOC is worth one AMP, YOURChain is giving away $9300 USD to anyone who asks.  Greg and his cronies have refused to do the "right thing", so I am making this right.  Justice will prevail.  God bless open source.  God bless crypto.  God bless YOURChain.

WE ARE MAKING RCHAIN YOURCHAIN AGAIN!

Quote this and post your Ethereum address to receive your FREE 100k URHOCs!

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
altcoiner555

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 10:10:24 AM

over 4 million have been converted. + the new batch that I just posted. That would put the total at around 5 million.

5 million = 99%+ premine retained by devs in puppet CoOp to be siphoned off into shell companies.
ryeis1

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 03:30:29 PM

I submitted some amps at the rchain recemption website. The comfirmation appears as having received .0000273 BTC to my BTC address, yet I haven't received any RHOCs to my ETH address. This was 5 days ago now. Can anyone help me out?
MostlyGhostly

Activity: 396
Merit: 109

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 03:57:33 PM

Once upon a time I had more than 29 btc. I invested in a crowdsale of AMPs. They said the price was good.
Today I have less than 10 btc worth of AMPs. Luckily, I didn't convert them to RHOC or URHOC. No offense, but I see things can get worse...

AMP has more room to grow than Bitcoin right now

Oh yeah Any more pathetic asshollery? What is AMP? Has it ever been known to anybody? Provided that it's failed and refunds are underway u can't be serious talking about future accomplishments and stuff like that. I haven't been buying as I'm not an idiot but will keep an eye on this thread as I love staying in the epicenter of a disaster.
altcoiner555

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 09:43:44 PM

So they've raised half a million dollars in AMP.  Not bad for Greg who makes a living as a Tai-Chi instructor and Ed who is a hypnotist. Greg claims he's already invested over a million dollars into RChain over the years (even though there has been zero development with the exception of the token commits made to simulate development recently) and yet a few years ago he crowdfunded $13,000 so he work full time on a book he never delivered.
altcoiner555

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 09:47:52 PM

I submitted some amps at the rchain recemption website. The comfirmation appears as having received .0000273 BTC to my BTC address, yet I haven't received any RHOCs to my ETH address. This was 5 days ago now. Can anyone help me out?

They'll be holding them back to encourage others to invest thinking market cap at entry is low and then before end of ICO they will release the motherload and people will realize they've been swindled into overpaying but it will be too late.  That's the idea about doing it in batches, unless it's because Greg is too busy with Tai-Chi clients.

Go to Slack, they won't answer your questions there, they're cunts.
altcoiner555

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 09:50:00 PM

over 4 million have been converted. + the new batch that I just posted. That would put the total at around 5 million.

5 million = 99%+ premine retained by devs in puppet CoOp to be siphoned off into shell companies.

According to Ed's pie chart, dev premine is actually 99.5% right now, why did you dismiss this?
redhero

Activity: 361

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 12:45:28 AM

why is this topic released by icocountdown? where is the dev?
ryeis1

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 02:51:41 AM

They'll be holding them back to encourage others to invest thinking market cap at entry is low and then before end of ICO they will release the motherload and people will realize they've been swindled into overpaying but it will be too late.  That's the idea about doing it in batches, unless it's because Greg is too busy with Tai-Chi clients.

Go to Slack, they won't answer your questions there, they're cunts.
If this is true then I'm glad I only handed over a few. I actually hope the scammers and thieves out there really enjoy what they take since it's all they'll ever really have. I feel sorry for them.
GoogleBit

Activity: 213
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 03:26:02 PM

In the last few days, it has been made clear that the RChain regime has to go.  No longer will RChain be controlled by a group of liars, cheaters, and thieves.  RChain belongs to the people.  Nobody should have to pay any membership fees to these commie thugs.  In the name of everything that is good and righteous, I have ordered the full and irreversible issuance of the YOURChain promotional coupon token (aka URHOCs) on the Ethereum blockchain.  During the coming days, I will be giving away for FREE 100k URHOC tokens to anyone who asks for them.  URHOC tokens are going to be the exact same thing as RChain RHOC tokens.  YOURChain is copying RChain's code line for line.  Since one RHOC is worth one AMP, YOURChain is giving away $9300 USD to anyone who asks.  Greg and his cronies have refused to do the "right thing", so I am making this right.  Justice will prevail.  God bless open source.  God bless crypto.  God bless YOURChain.

You will have my support.
0x1f43cCb6b24f587A8EE678F245E206D62cD96836

thanks in advance ;-)
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 06:38:25 PM
Last edit: April 16, 2017, 07:35:07 PM by DecentralizeEconomics

You will have my support.
0x1f43cCb6b24f587A8EE678F245E206D62cD96836

thanks in advance ;-)

5.5 Million URHOCs have been claimed!  If you are thinking of buying RChain's RHOCs, DON'T DO IT!  Greg has lied to everyone multiple times and attempted to blackmail his former supporters.  Greg collected $13K USD from individuals six years ago and has still failed to deliver what he promised.  He abandoned it just like he abandoned his promises to Synereo AMP investors.  He will abandon this project too.  The YOURChain team is committed to the development of the protocol and we will take whatever Greg and Co manage to create and make it bigger, better, and stronger!  Greg could have given all the Synereo AMP holders a stake in his "vision", but instead he decided that the money was more important than fulfilling his promises to everyone.  This is unacceptable.  We are taking back what is rightfully ours, and we will never back down or submit to the egregious demands of a tyrant!

Do you hear the people sing?
Singing the songs of angry men!
It is the music of the people
Who will not be scammed again!
When the beating of your heart
Echoes the beating of the drums!
YOURChain is about to start
When tomorrow comes!

Will you join in our blockchain?
Who will be strong and stand with me?
Somewhere beyond the RChain Coop
Is there a crypto you long to see?
Then join in the fight
That will give you the right to be free!

When tomorrow comes!

Will you give all you can give
So that YOURChain will not break!
Some will fall and some will live
Will you stand up and take your stake?
The blood pouring from our investments
Shook us all awake!

When tomorrow comes!

GTTIGER

Activity: 527

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 04:33:41 AM

According to Ed's pie chart, dev premine is actually 99.5% right now, why did you dismiss this?

WTF, really? how can distribution be so bad.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: